A Little Sextra Credit

Story Info
Young teacher gives in to temptation.
1.6k words
3.89
51.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinera
sinera
34 Followers

Steve Richardson leaned his head on his hands, rubbing his temples. Why, oh why did he ever agree to let Samantha, Leesa and Rebekah work on their project in his classroom after school?

For weeks they'd been staying late, whispering as they worked out what they were going to do. The three girls usually worked at one of the high tables near the back; Samantha always stood at the end of the table, her pert ass pointed in his direction. Sometimes she wore a short skirt that would ride up whenever she had to bend over to pick up something off the floor.

He stayed behind his desk, thankful for the solid oak that hid his hard-on. Some days it was so hard it hurt, and he'd have to put his hand down and rub it slightly to ease it. He'd have died of embarrassment if any of the girls had noticed. He looked down at his desk, pretending to ignore the girls as he tried to grade papers.

If he had only known how much temptation there was, teaching girls close to his own age! He couldn't count the number of times he'd seen a flash of panty and slid into a fantasy of fucking Samantha until she came on his cock.

It didn't help that he was only a few years older than them. He'd just graduated from university last spring and had lucked into this job when the former math instructor took maternity leave.

He sighed. Only two more days. Two more days and then the project was due. No more yearning after forbidden fruit, so close to his hands. He closed his eyes just as the bell rang, dismissing his final class. He didn't know if he was happy or sad that this torture was going to end soon.

He was moving around the room, picking up stray papers, pencils and pens when there was a light knock on the door. He was expecting the girls, so he said, "Come on in girls."

He was surprised at how quiet they came in and shut the door. He raised his head to look. There stood Samantha, alone.

"Hey, Mr Richardson," she said with a cheerful smile. "Bek forgot she had a dentist's appointment this afternoon, and since Leesa's her ride, she ran her home. Do you mind if I work in here alone today?"

He shook his head and raised a hand to sweep the hair out of his eyes. "Not at all, Samantha."

He returned to his desk where he stacked the papers in his hand neatly before turning around. To his surprise Samantha was right behind him.

"Would you mind taking a look at this?" she asked. "I'm not sure my calculations are right."

Just as the papers came into his hand they slipped to the floor.

"Oops," she giggled and bent over to pick them up. Some of them had slipped under the desk, so she knelt down and reached for them.

Steve felt the breath catch in his throat as her short skirt slipped up to show her sky-blue panties. He shifted slightly as his cock surged against the material of his trousers.

"You know." Samantha said conversationally as she tried to take hold of the papers on the floor, "I'm glad mom and dad gave me a car for my eighteenth birthday last fall. I don't have to depend on anyone for rides to and from school."

She retrieved her papers and straightened up, still on her knees. She gasped slightly when she realized how close Steve was. He could feel the heat from her breath as it blew across his cock. He moaned internally as Samantha started to stand. She wobbled slightly as she stood and unthinkingly placed a hand on his thigh to steady herself.

Steve held himself perfectly still as Samantha raised to stand before him, so close they were nearly touching. When she took a deep breath her nipples brushed his chest slightly. She raised her eyes to his.

"Mr Richardson?" she asked quietly. He took a deep breath. When he looked down his lips were just inches from hers. In a sudden impulse he pulled her into his arms, kissing her deeply.

His lips crushed against hers for a moment, then her mouth opened to his, allowing his tongue to plunge into her, tasting her sweet mouth. She moaned softly as the papers scattered on the floor once again; her hands came up to twine in his hair, pulling him closer.

They kissed feverishly, weeks of denial pushing at them both. Her hands were everywhere, in his hair, on his shoulders, running down his chest, then -- oh, God! -- cupping his cock in her grasp. It was his turn to moan as he buried his face in her neck, nibbling at her skin.

He unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it open, running his hands over her pert breasts. He tugged at her bra, exposing her nipples to his lips. She gasped and arched her back as his teeth nipped at her nipples. He grabbed her roughly, pulling her breasts into his mouth.

"Oh God, Sam," he groaned around a mouthful of tit. She moaned in return, an incoherent noise of pure pleasure. She put her hands over his and guided them down over her hips to the hem of her skirt. Together, their fingers linked, they pulled her skirt up to expose her underpants.

Steve dug his fingers into her ass, reveling in the tightness of her young skin. He inhaled deeply, his face buried between her breasts. He slipped his hands inside her panties, groping blindly, pulling her closer to him. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he lifted her and placed her on the desk.

She gasped as he slipped one finger in her tight pussy. "Oh, Mr. Richardson..." she moaned.

"Steve," he whispered. "Say it... I want to hear you say my name."

"Oh, Steve," she moaned as he pumped his finger in and out of her, using his thumb to tease her clit. "Please," she whimpered, not even knowing what she was begging for.

Using one hand he unfastened his pants and let them drop to the floor, letting his hard cock free. He rubbed the head of his cock between the folds of her pussy, teasing her gently. He could barely control himself. In his head he knew she was more than likely a virgin, but he wasn't thinking straight. With one swift move of his hips he entered her, smothering her cry of surprise and pain with his mouth.

She clung to him, whimpering as he thrust deep inside her over and over.

"Oh Sam," he moaned, sweat beading on his forehead from effort, "Oh God, Sam... You feel so good, so hot, so tight!" He tried to control himself, to wait for her pleasure, but the stress was too intense. He stiffened suddenly and buried himself to the hilt inside her. He growled as he pumped his seed deep into her.

Sam gasped and clung to him, bewildered by the sensations flooding through her. His cock hurt, but felt good at the same time; she'd had small orgasms before, and could feel one swirling through her, just out of reach. She whimpered in frustration when Steve's cock started to withdraw from her.

"Shhh," he whispered comfortingly. "I know."

He slipped his finger back down to tease her clit. "Is this what you need, Sam?"

"Oh... oh yes, Steve... oh yes..." Sam whimpered as she felt her orgasm growing closer. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. Suddenly she gasped when Steve replaced his fingers with his mouth, teasing her clit. He slipped his fingers into her sore cunt, thrusting in and out gently as he sucked and licked at her pussy.

"Oh God!" she gasped, the sensations pushing her over the edge. She thrust her hips into his face, and buried her hands in his hair as she wailed his name. "Oh Steve!! Oh YES!!"

Steve licked and sucked on her, tasting himself in her, tasting a slightly metallic flavor. He continued licking her until her shaking subsided, then raised up to look at her.

"You were a virgin, weren't you?" he asked quietly.

She nodded, looking down, not able to meet him in the eyes. He placed a hand under her chin and turned her face toward him and kissed her, sharing the taste of their cum with her.

He cuddled her close to him for a moment, savoring the feel of her in his arms.

"I love you," she whispered.

His heart stopped for a moment. "I know," he answered quietly. "This isn't going to be easy Samantha." He pulled back to look in her eyes, knowing what he must do.

"We can't let anyone know what's happened today. Not Bek, not Leesa. Nobody. If they find out I could lose my job - maybe even go to jail. We'll have to pretend it never happened, at least for a while. Can you do that?"

Tears sparkled on her lashes as she nodded. She did understand, and she would try.

"Good girl," he said, lowering his lips to hers again gently. "We'll be together again, baby, I promise. I'll figure it out somehow."

She clung to him as her tears overflowed, running down her cheeks as they kissed again, his tongue thrusting into her mouth, consuming her as he crushed her into his chest. He pulled her close and held her after he broke the kiss, burying his face in her hair.

"Because," he whispered, so softly she could barely hear him, "I think I love you, too."

sinera
sinera
34 Followers