A Little Slice of Heaven

Story Info
Lonely woman orders a pizza & gets more.
1.2k words
3.82
64.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Theresa O'Connell looked wistfully at the darkening skies and the last hint of sunlight permeated its way into her living room. She was alone... again and wanting anyone, anything for companionship. Her longtime boyfriend of three years had broken up with her suddenly, almost on a whim, Theresa thought that there was something else going on that she hadn't seen, brewing just beneath the surface. Perhaps it was an affair of some sort, she couldn't tell. Whatever it was, her beau had suddenly decided to disappear on her and leave her pining.

Now it was Friday again and she wanted a date, something, anything. She slid out of her work clothes and placed on a sweatshirt, and a pair of her blackest, slinkiest underwear, more for modesty than anything else. If anything, this break-up had given her an insatiable appetite for sexual things. She'd gone out to the movie rental place, and picked out three of the better ones (she thought anyway) Bridget Jones's Diary, The Wedding Singer, and The Bachelor. She had popped one in the player and settled in with a stiff brew, leaning her head back on the couch so that she was well enough situated to be comfortable, and yet able to see the Tele without too much hassle.

She picked up the phone and quickly dialed.

"Hello, MARIO'S PIZZA home of the frankfurter special, how can we help you out tonight?"

"Hello Mario, this is Theresa O'Connell over on 159th Hallow Way, I'd like the usual please."

"Pepperoni, and Mushroom?"

"Yeah."

"Must be going to have one of those movie nights of yours, eh?"

"You do know me well my friend, yes."

"Do you want anything else, breadsticks or something like that?"

"Nope, though would you mind sending over a 2 liter of some beverage?"

"Not a problem, the bill will come to 20.38, regulars discount you know."

"Yeah, I know." Theresa mumbled slightly to herself, knowing that Mario probably heard and sympathized.

"That will be ready, and don't worry, I have a feeling that something will pick up, and don't you worry?"

"I wish I could be as optimistic as you, Mario."

"Good night Miss O'Connell."

"Night Mario." Theresa hung up the phone and turned back to her movie.

A little while later Theresa's doorbell rings she goes up to get it, her toes are sliding along on the carpet, feeling the comfort of the shag. "One moment, be right there." Theresa synchs up the belt to her robe and goes to the door.

At the door is a stunning woman of Italian decent. "My name is Sonja. I tend to run for Mario, when he's, hows-do-you-say, out?"

"How much do I owe you?"

"Mario said that the pizza is on the house, but he did say that I needed to do one more thing for him before I collected and left."

Theresa looked at her strangely. "And what might that be?"

"Relax senorita, it is not what you think. I am no street thug, nothing like that."

Theresa blushed, "Sorry. So what may I offer you?"

"For first off, I'd like a table, this pie's enough to burn off my hand."

"Sure, sure, come this way." Theresa directs her to the table, and grabs her purse so that she can pay her bill.

"So Mario tells me that your beau, he broke it with you?"

"You mean, broke up with me?"

"Yes, so sorry, my English is improving, but it is not so good as of yet."

"Yes, the rat bastard ran off with a waitress from Chez Delmonico."

"That bastada!" Sonja was outraged. "Perhaps there's another way that I could help you."

"No I really don't think so."

Sonja took Theresa's hands in her own. "Please, let me do this for you."

"Do what?" Theresa was nervous, 'what was Sonja trying to do, get her involved in some sort of new-aged cult or something?'

"I know how hard it can be to find a man, personally I feel that a woman can respond much better to the touch of another woman.

"Listen, I think that you should leave, I don't really go in for stuff like that."

Sonja nodded, "Si, my regrets." She picked up her money and started towards the door Theresa was holding open for her. As she passed Theresa, Sonja took one last look at her, and forcefully grasped Theresa in her arms.

"What are you doing bitch?" Theresa screamed out.

"Just wait, princepessa." Sonja looked deeply into Theresa's eyes and kissed her deeply upon the mouth, her tongue forcing its way into Theresa's mouth.

At first Theresa was horrified, appalled that something like this was going to be perpetrated upon her, but there was a part of her, deep down that had missed the loving touch of anyone, even if it was someone of the same sex that she just couldn't help herself, she felt her arms clasp around Sonja's torso, and felt herself as she returned the kiss that had been so freely given with one of her own.

She felt Sonja's tongue as it slid up the side of her own, and felt Sonja's hands as they went underneath the fabric of her robe. Already she was getting wet, and she made no protests as Sonja slid her hands down to cup at her panty-covered buttocks. "You can't tell me that you don't like this, I can see it in your eyes that you do. Would you want more?"

"Yes please, anything..." Theresa moaned as Sonja continued to massage her butt. "Please take this robe off of me."

"Si, your wish is my command, principessa." Sonja quickly untied the bow holding the clasp of Theresa's robe together with her free and pushed it off so that it puddled on the floor. She then went back with her free hand and started to massage Theresa's inner thighs.

Sonja's sensitive nose and her skilled fingers could already tell that Theresa was wet. "More?"

"Yes, please, oh please, slide these off of me, anything..."

"Si..." Sonja did as she was bade and slid Theresa's underwear down and off, already the blonde was wet and ready. Sonja gently played with her outer lips before looking at Theresa to see if she wanted to continue any further.

"Please its been so long don't tease me any more, not if you have any decency."

Si, senorita." Sonja bent down and went to her knees, she clasped Theresa's butt to her and pulled Theresa closer to her, her tongue skillfully searching for Theresa's nubbin of pleasure.

Waves of unbridled sexual energy raced over her, and Theresa steadied herself on the table as Sonja's tongue worked its magic. "Oh. Oh, oh God, please don't stop, don't stop..."

Sonja tightened her grip as Theresa threatened to topple over, suddenly Sonja felt the gush of womanly juices as it seeped into her mouth.

"Oh my god, oh, my God you're wonderful, you're wonderful!"

Sonja carefully slid away from Theresa making sure that she didn't bump her head on the table as she stood up. Sonja smiled, and walked back to her car.

Theresa moaned sadly as she heard Soinja leave. "With out even a good bye either." She carefully struggled to get back up, testing to see if her shaky legs could handle it. "I wonder if the pizza's even warm." She walked over to the box, and miraculously the eight, cheesy slices were still warm, not to mention the fact that Sonja had scribbled something else on the bill... Her phone number.

Theresa guessed that pizza would be a nightly meal for the next little while.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers