A Little Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she saw his cock, she reached up and just took it into her mouth! His cock, all dripping in cum, and she just took it in, her mouth cleaning his cock! I felt my heart rise in my chest, the blood rush in my groin. She would never do that! Now here she was, licking up and down his shaft, around the head, and then taking it all in her mouth again.

Ed started twisting her nipples, really rolling them between his thumb and finger, rougher than I ever have, while she cleaned him up. He was pulling on them, pinching them and pulling them away from her body at the same time. She was allowing it, making whimpering sounds and twisting her torso from side to side as her breasts were stretched out by the nipples.

She likes it! I thought. “She would never let me do that, but she likes it and wants it. She could have taken his fingers off of them, but instead she is writhing from the pain! Damn, she must be fired up, to enjoy that!”

I realized I was subconsciously rubbing my own nipples as if to ease the pain centered in them. I forced myself to look away, to take my eyes off those fingers.

I found myself looking at her sucking. Her lips and chin were wet, eyes closed, cheeks hollow. Her arm was behind him, pulling him into her mouth. She would take it out of her mouth and watch it ooze, then lick it up and suck it in again. I got a pang of hurt in my gut. She never sucked cum out of me, but was enjoying this sloppy cock, rubbing it round her face as it oozed, and then sucking it again. Then it would start oozing again and she put just the tip between her lips and sucked so her cheeks went hollow. Like she was trying to suck it straight out of his cock.

I came. The hurt at her enjoyment centered itself into my cock, an ache, a burn, that caused me to cum without warning. The sight of my wife sucking off my best friend whilst she was coming like a freight train was too much for me. I stopped thrusting, but it was too late. I tried not to, but my cock just exploded, hard.

Then he came, yelled and came, and she just licked it up. She was slurping, moaning and gulping all at the same time. She missed a lot of it; it was all over her mouth. I don’t think she made much attempt to swallow; she just sucked at it, and then rubbed it round, milking it. I realized after I came, that while I was fascinated watching, the hurt I felt at her actions had gone away. It was sexual to watch, but I was spent.

As I stayed in her after cumming, Jessie slowly tongue-bathed Ed’s cock. I was softening and Ed was as well. Jessie was lovingly and gently cleaning this cock she had just sucked. I realized that I should be jealous. It was interesting to watch her. She was obviously coming down from her orgasm more slowly than me or Ed and that was the reason for the tongue caresses. I felt no jealousy, I felt proud of her skills, even though I had not experienced them. She was as sexual as I always thought she could be.

We slowly pulled apart, me slipping out, Ed moving back, and all three started to laugh. Jessie was shaking her head, saying “My God that was incredible.” The same comments from Ed. We were embarrassed, but laughing. I gave Jessie a hug, and a deep kiss. I could taste cum in her mouth. I ran my hands down her body as we kissed and they found their way between her legs. She was slick. Open, hot and slick. I sat back up and then she reached for, hugged and kissed Ed.

We talked a bit about, “That being the hottest experience of our life.” Ed and Jessie admitted they have been attracted to each other for years. We lay there without any attempt to cover up. Then Jessie went to clean up and Ed and I dressed. He said he had things to do in the morning and staggered off. When Jessie came back in, still nude, she was sorry Ed had left.

She and I have talked a lot about that night. We have talked more openly about sex than ever before. We cannot get enough of each other and have discussed and played with several fantasies since that night. After some initial embarrassment, Ed is still a friend, and has offered himself, “In case we ever decide on a repeat.” We haven’t ruled it out! In the meantime our sex life is great, and we are not planning on putting the genie back in the bottle.

12