A Little Surprise

Story Info
Soldier comes home after a long deployment.
981 words
3.63
65.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A car pulls up outside the house, it's Callie dropping me off. I walk in the door of our house, after a long day at work and a few hours, and maybe a few too many drinks at happy hour with my girlfriends. A little tipsy I shower quick to wash off the smell of the bar and the sweat of the day. Too tired to find pajamas I go around closing all the blinds in the nude, giving the cars going down our mostly quiet residential street a nice view as they stop at the stop sign outside the house.

I climb into bed naked, flipping on the TV for some background noise as I quickly get online to send my boyfriend a quick love note before I go to sleep. My boyfriend has been overseas for the past 15 months, he's supposed to be coming home soon, but I haven't heard from him in over a week. Even though I haven't heard from him and that worries me like crazy, every night I send him a little special message to make sure he doesn't forget me and the body he misses so much.

Grabbing my computer I open up the Mail program, and start typing an email to him,

"Hey baby, Just got back from the bar with the girls. Being out with them makes me miss you so much more. I wish you had been there with me, playing pool and just goofing off. I kept thinking about how you taught me how to play pool in college, that weekend when your mom went out of town and we drove down to the house. It could have been straight out of a movie, the way you stood behind me, teaching me how to hold the stick, I mean pool cue. So close against me, so I could feel every muscle in your chest, and your cock against my ass twitching as you got turned on. As I got the gist of how to get the different colored balls into the pockets you suggested a little strip pool. I knew you just wanted me naked, not that it was difficult to get my clothes off me. What seemed like not even 20 minutes later you were just in your boxer briefs and I was totally naked. There was no hiding your arousal now. I looked at you as I again scratched, that darn white ball going into the top right pocket."

Suddenly I stop typing, I hear what sounds like a car pulling into the driveway. Heart pounding, nervous that someone was stopping by I grab my fleece blanket, wrap in it and go peek between the blinds. Just a car turning around the in driveway across the street. Climbing back in bed, I pull the laptop back onto my lap. Sliding my hand under it, and under the blanket protecting my legs from the heat of the computer, I slip my hand between my legs...

I gently slip my fingers inside myself, the memories of that night so fresh in my mind, as if it was only a few days ago. The alcohol in my system takes over, I go back to the email to you, and tell you I'll finish it later, saying I love you and I hope your safe and sound. Signing off the computer I shut it, sliding it under my bed for later.

Leaning over I click off the light, and check my phone one last time to see if you contacted me on there and I somehow missed it. Nope no messages. Laying back on the pillows I reach over to the blanket you used to sleep with the most which I've sprayed with my favorite cologne of yours and inhale deeply. Just the smell of it turns me on. I could be anywhere and someone would walk by wearing it any the next thing I know I'm thinking about you and wishing I was with you somewhere naked.

I start to play with myself, sprawled naked on the bed holding on to your blanket. I play for what feels like hours, it's probably not but it always seems longer, I'm so wet, missing you, missing how you feel inside me. It feel like it's been years. I fall asleep with my fingers buried in me, never able to get my self off the way you can.

*Hours Later*

I wake with a jolt, as my dog starts barking crazily in the kitchen in his crate. Sometimes he hears a squirrel chattering outside or just heard something and decides to go nuts. Grabbing a pillow, I cover my head and fall back to sleep.

In my dream, I feel you kissing me, turning me over, pulling my blankets off me and opening my legs. I can smell your cologne. In a sleep induced haze I think to myself, this man is so good to me. I can feel your tongue on my clit, hungrily licking me. Your fingers slip into me. I can feel your breath on my skin. You slide up me, sucking on my nipples as you make your way up my body. I wake up as you kiss me enthusiastically, while your cock slips into me. I gasp as you moan thrusting your hard hungry cock into me. I'm still in a fog, not believing you're actually back in my bed. It doesn't take much, you've been without my tight pussy for so long. Your pelvis now rubs against my clit as you thrust into me. Grabbing my hands like you used to holding them tightly, you kiss me hard, as you explode into me. Cumming as if you've never cum before. Rolling off me you pull me into your arms and kiss me and hold me as we both go to sleep.

Finally you've come home to me.