A Little Tied Up

Story Info
Arana finds a new pleasure with her loving gentleman.
1.1k words
4.2
25.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Click on the author's name above for more Jimmy and Arane Stories

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening my eyes, I can see her across the room. Still wearing her 3" strapless heels, garter and thong, she leans across the picket rail into the sitting area, drinking from the glass of wine, unfinished from our lovemaking. Slipping behind her I ask her to lean forward. As her ass raises to the air her breasts hang free between the wide cherry pickets, dark beside her soft white flesh. "Can you reach your calves?" I ask, challenging her.

"I think so, my love." She bends further, the wine glass almost spilling as she stretches further over the rail, her ass now lifted high, her feet almost coming out of her heels.

"Close your eyes and hold that pose," I encourage her in a new form of play I have been thinking. With her brown eyes closed, her nipples swelling with anticipation, I take two ties, hooking them around her legs, through the pickets and around her arms. Pulling them snugly, the ties not only bind her legs spread wide, but her breasts now press against the pickets, her nipples extended and easy to reach between her taut legs.

"Jimmy??" She questions, moving her bum and now realizing her dream of soft bondage was a reality.

Softly rubbing her back, making sure her tummy was comfortable across the padded railing, I kiss her neck, softly reassuring her, "It's ok sweetheart, just relax baby girl." Pulling the foot stool forward and sitting I find her smooth bum at eye level, her lips glistening with the dew of desire.

"I can't hold this glass," my lady whines, her heels an inch out of her shoes.

"Don't spill a drop," I command, my hands tracing up her smooth legs, my breath warm against her cunny, now swollen and covered in her sweet nectar.

"I can't hold it. Let me go," her voice giving away her excitement that my prim and proper professional was now completely out of control and fully exposed to my desire. The lady who just hours before commanded so much respect and authority was now my captive, trusting that I would please her and meet her deepest and most secret desires.

"I just want to please you." My voice deepens with my growing need to pleasure this woman now so fully exposed. Reaching between the pickets I pull her beautiful breasts towards me, the thick globs of flesh now pointing at me, nipples begging to be touched and licked.

Taking both nipples between my forefingers and thumbs I pinch and roll them while drawing her breasts taut through the pickets towards me. As her knees bend to steady this new position my tongue reaches out, licking the full length of her delicate furrow.

"Not fair!" She exclaims, attempting to push back against my tongue, begging for contact upon her clit.

"Watch it," I warn, as I notice a tiny dribble dripping down the wine glass, as she holds it just barely by her beautiful fingertips.

"Oh Gawd!" she cries out as my hand slaps her bum, delivering the punishment promised. "NNNNooooooo Jimmy!" she squeals, "Please, darling, take the glass, I'm yours, whatever you want." Reaching between the pickets I capture the glass, ready to fall, as my fingers glide easily into her wet slit, my thumb circling her little brown hole, now puckered from the pain.

"Remember you said whatever I what," my lips kissing her slick lips, tasting her juices as if for the first time. Using her own juices, now flowing down her leg, I curl my thumb into her ass, my lips sucking her clit fully into my mouth, my lips holding it firm as my tongue swirls and teases it. Licking the length of her slit, my tongue circles the widened bum hole, now opened by my extended thumb.

"No baby, NOT my ass," her words signal her distress, but her butt, pressing back against my tongue tells me this has been part of her dreams...

Standing, I rub my swollen cock head against her. The girth spreads her lips even wider, the heat of my legs now pressing against her exposed thighs exciting the both of us. My lady is shaking, her climax approaching while knowing she has NO control, "MMMM, Yes, I want that cock in me, Please, I need it baby." Pressing up against her, her eyes are fixed on my swollen nut sack, now swinging free between her legs. My hands gripping her hips, I press only my head inside, my throbbing cock teasing her as each pulse spreads her wider. As I pull out she shudders, my pre-cum now mixing with her juices flowing down over her clit. Reaching around her waist I cup her cunny with my hand, two fingers encasing her nub, rubbing it as I have watched her do when she thought I was sleeping. As I press my cock back inside her I hold myself still, only half of my engorged cock now inside. I once again begin to tease her bum, my thumb pressing deep, rubbing my own cock though her membrane. As her climax rises, her ass fully accepts my thumb to my hand, her cunny gripping my cock as I plunge deep hitting her cervix.

"Cum for me, baby, my sweetheart, cum for your lover like never before." She cries out in delight, no words, only sounds that have meaning only in raw passion. Rubbing her clit I send her forward on her second climax, my cock stroking her G-spot as I angle myself upwards. As her climax begins to subside, I withdraw; a loud plopping sound announces I'm yet not done. "Now for making you fully MINE," I announce, and before she can argue my cock head presses against her stretched brown hole, slick with her juices, flexing like it was another womb for her lover. As my cock head presses inside, it delights in the heat and tightness of her virgin ass. "OH Gawd, NOO, NOO it won't fi,t" she squeals, but she is restrained and can only be resigned to the pressure of my slick cock slowly pressing into her tight ass. My nut sack, full of the desire I wish to deliver to my baby girl, is now hitting her sensitive nub, being coated with her juices at each thrust. Holding her hips, I press one last time, driving myself into my maiden to sink myself fully to the root. Her third climax announces that this submission was what she wanted, and my cock explodes as she bucks and turns, teased and pleased by this new penetration.