A Little Witch Named Ruby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby tensed. She couldn't believe her best friend would burn down the house she had been working on so hard all day. But then she looked again and the fire was burning comfortably in its own little hearth, and all the places its light landed began to take on shape until there was a kitchen, a living room and a little bedchamber off to the side to sleep in. Laughing merrily, Ruby stepped across the threshold.

"What shall we eat?" Orcad asked. "It must be evening now and I haven't eaten all day."

"Would you like a saucer of milk?" Ruby asked. "I'll see if I can find you one."

She began looking in the cupboards for the milk tin.

"I'm human now!" Orcad protested. "You don't need to treat me like a cat!"

"Oh, sorry. It's just that I never was any good at cooking."

"Oh. You should have said something," Orcad replied. "Then I'll just conjure us up some dinner."

"I want roast!" Ruby said at once. She loved meat but her mother had always been too thrifty to buy much of it.

"Roast it is!" Orcad replied, pulling a clump of dirt from the unpaved floor. She said 'Nika,' and the dirt became a savory roast. The two of them tried eating the roast, but though it was on the outside very appealing to look at, it still tasted a bit like dirt, and so eventually the two of them stuck their tongues out in disgust and threw the roast into the fire, where it instantly burned up.

"Let me try," Ruby said, scooping up another handful. She put the dirt on the counter as though she were preparing it to be eaten and carefully molded it into the shape of a hunk of beef. She then put it in the fire and only then said 'nika'.

Quickly, Orcad extricated the transfigured meat out of the fire with a long stick and they used a knife to cut it.

This time the meat tasted good and Ruby was very pleased with herself until the middle of the night, when she woke up in her new fine straw mattress magicked from grass and clover and found she was as hungry as if she hadn't eaten anything all day.

How mysterious this magic was!

She quickly feel back asleep, and such was the magic of her new home that she found herself oddly bewitched and her hand traveled down between her legs and began to glide between the soft, moist lips of her pussy. She moaned just a little as she continued to dream pleasant dreams, flowers in the field that produced honey without bees so that she only had to walk up to the with a big jar and shake the nectar off the petals.

Orcad woke and looked at her mistress, licking her lips, wanting to put her head between Ruby's legs and drink up all the juices that flowed from her, but she still had a bump on her head from were Ruby had kicked her, and she was reluctant to try her mistress's wrath yet again.

In the morning, Ruby stepped outside. She wanted to see the wildflowers in the field and see if her dream had somehow come true. She picked a handful of soft pink poppies and shook them into her palm, but there was only pollen, no honey for her to eat, which was distressing because she was by now both quite hungry and quite unwilling to test her magic again.

Fortunately, out on the doorstep of her new house there was a large covered pot of stew and a note from her mother reminding her to heat it up over the fire before eating it.

Ruby smiled to herself. It was just like her mother to cook her a pot of stew and think she didn't know to heat it! But she knew that her mother loved her very much and had worked hard making the stew for her, and that warmed her as much as any fire could.

"Oh, breakfast!" Orcad said practically sticking her nose into the pot to smell it. "Don't tell me you conjured that out of grass and wildflowers! You're progressing much faster than I would have thought!"

"No, silly. My mom left this for us," Ruby said, snatching the pot away from Orcad who was trying to take it all to herself.

"That's odd," Orcad said. She was still upset that Ruby would not let her take a taste of stew before it was heated. "She found us quickly. We've been only gone one day."

"My mother's no fool," Ruby replied. "She saw you come home with me yesterday. She knew I'd run off with you. She even warned me of it before I went to bed."

"Oh yeah," Orcad said, shaking her head. "I had forgotten. It's hard to understand human conversation when you're a cat."

So Ruby put the stew on the fire, and after just a moment, it was all cooked, served and eaten up, and Ruby and Orcad were rubbing their bellies in a satisfied manner.

Now that the stew was all gone, Orcad was horny and wanted to eat Ruby's pussy. But Ruby said no way, she was going to go outside and make crowns out of wildflowers instead. So Orcad contorted herself in a manner completely impossible for non-magical people and began to eat her own pussy, sloshing her juices around like a cat drinking milk from a saucer.

Ruby was so startled that she couldn't help staring. Her own pussy itched looking at her friend, and she could not help but scratch it just a little before running out of the house.

She hadn't been collecting flowers for long when the bully, Charcoal, appeared in the field. He was over on the other side peeing in the bushes, but he shook his dick dry and tucked it away when he saw Ruby staring.

Ruby couldn't help but notice that he turned a little red.

"Charcoal, what are you doing here? Don't you have to go to work or do chores for your mom or something?" Ruby asked, a little tactlessly. The color in Charcoal's face became even more vivid.

"I hadn't seen you since... Since you flew out of your bedroom window yesterday morning. I had to make sure that you were ok," Charcoal stammered, kicking up dirt with his shoe.

"But why? You were always so mean to me," Ruby said, wide-eyed. Charcoal looked even more embarrassed.

"Yeah, I guess I was," he replied. Ruby noticed that his foot had managed to dig a sizable hole in the ground with his fidgeting. "But the truth is that I want to marry you!" He looked up at Ruby, and when she didn't look away, he kissed her roughly on the lips.

It was an oddly warm sensation and Ruby found that it wasn't half as disagreeable as she would have thought, though it was quite wet!

She pulled away from Charcoal.

"I'm sorry," she replied, wiping her face dry with the back of her hand. "I'm a witch, and I need to study magic. I won't be ready to marry anyone for years!"

Charcoal seemed quite distressed. He had opened his heart to Ruby, expecting her to jump at the possibility of being his wife. It wasn't as though he wasn't at all talented or handsome, and the dowry money the town owned Ruby would set them up for life!

"Fine. I'll go off and become a wizard!" Charcoal yelled in her face. "You're not the only one who can find a black cat to teach you magic, you know! I can go into the woods for a week, hunt for food and wrestle with bears, and I bet you by the time I come back, some familiar will come to me, begging me to adopt it!"

"It doesn't work that way," Ruby began, but Charcoal wouldn't listen. He was very nearly crying, something that he found very embarrassing. He dashed off towards the woods at a speed that Ruby couldn't match.

She threw the flower garland she was making on the ground, not bothering to say the spell that would turn it into real jewelry, and stormed back to the cottage.

"Jerk!" she said as she slammed the wood door behind her.

"Someone's in a bad mood," Orcad said, raising her head from her own dripping pussy long enough to take in her friend.

"Don't ask me about it!" Ruby exclaimed. She ran over to her bed and covered her face with the sheets. She didn't know why she was so upset. So what if Charcoal had wanted her marry her? She never liked him anyway! It was just embarrassing, being proposed to all of a sudden like that! That's all!

-----------------------------------

A few days later, three very bad things happened. A dark rumor started circulating, that a nearby city led by a powerful wizard was about to declare war against the little village. The remains of dead villagers began rising from their graves and inflicting their frustrations upon the living. And, worst of all, Ruby caught a cold.

Orcad said the cold virus was magical by nature and there was nothing they could do to cure it, and while Ruby was sick, neither she nor Orcad could perform any real magic. They of course wondered who had raised the corpses. It was obviously an act of magic, and Ruby was the only witch in the village. But it was probably the enemy city's wizard, using the undead infestation as a form of magical warfare.

Ruby's mother Pearl came to the door of the cottage and offered to nurse Ruby back to health, but Orcad smiled and explained that everything was under control. She didn't want Pearl to think she couldn't handle something as simple as a cold!

Orcad was forced to go out of the house and pick flowers to sell among the villagers for food. They all looked at her funny, because who in their right mind needed flowers when there was a war going to happen at any moment and corpses prowled the streets at night, having their way with anyone unfortunate enough to be caught outdoors after sundown? And the dark stranger (meaning Orcad) did look so much like Ruby, it was uncanny.

Orcad stomped her foot and tried to explain things to the villagers, but they just nodded and didn't really listen, which was very frustrating.

After a day of hard work and no real money to show for it, Orcad came up with a better idea. She changed herself back into a cat and rolled in the sand so everyone who saw her would think that she was a white cat and would not think of drowning her. She went up to the house of the old widow near the village square who loved to feed stray cats, took the scraps of meat she was given and brought them home to cook for Ruby.

A boy laughed at her as she sprinted away through the village back to the little cottage she shared with Ruby because she looked so much like a cat chasing mice. But Orcad knew better than to pay any attention. She turned back into her human form, flicked him off and kept running on all fours.

Orcad wasn't very good at cooking, having grown up as a cat, but she tried the best that she could and the food came out all right. She was able to mix the meat scraps with water and a bit of spice to make a soup that was good for Ruby's cold.

Orcad had a great interest in walking corpses, because all the village folk were talking about them and she had never met a corpse before and wondered what they were like. She decided to spend the time between dinner and bedtime, while Ruby slept, to go visit the village cemetery and watch the dead rise from their graves.

The cemetery was outside the village walls, and it was difficult for a young woman to sneak out at night, especially now that a big war was about to start and big buff men in makeshift armor were out all night polishing their spears and pitchforks.

So Orcad turned herself into a cat again and snuck out between the legs of one of the guards. It was already somewhat dark out, so her black fir blended in well and no one was the wiser.

The dead were already rising when she reached the cemetery. Everywhere she looked, arms, heads and legs were reaching out of the ground. An eerie chorus of groaning filled the cold night air.

Suddenly Orcad realized that she wasn't the only human in the forest! Charcoal was there too, concentrating on casting some magical spell she couldn't quite recognize. Was it he who was summoning the dead?

Orcad turned herself back into a human and waved at him. But when Charcoal saw her, he turned bright red and ran off into the woods, which perhaps wasn't so incomprehensible, since Orcad as always wasn't wearing any clothing.

The corpse of a middle-aged woman turned towards Orcad. Orcad was startled. She had forgotten that she was extra vulnerable to danger while Ruby was sick and hadn't thought of the possibility of the undead attacking her. After all, why would anyone want to bother her, dead or not?

The woman pinned her to the ground in front of a grave, and other arms reached up to hold Orcad in place. Orcad tried to squirm to free herself, but it was no use. The hands that were on her were too strong and she couldn't get away.

The woman bent down and began touching the soft flesh of Orcad's stomach. Her hands were very cold, even colder than the night air, and they made Orcad shake all over. The hands began to travel lower, caressing every inch of Orcad's body as though trying to remember what living flesh was like. Orcad could understand the woman's curiosity, but still, she would rather be back in her bed with a nice thick blanket over her head than pinned to the ground by undead arms while being poked and prodded by cold, bony fingers.

What happened next she couldn't believe. Another pair of arms reached up from the same grave and grabbed her legs. Apparently, two people were buried beneath her. The second pair of arms spread her legs far apart and held her in place by the ankles.

Orcad moaned. Another set of fingers was prodding her naked flesh, making her feel so cold she could hardly stand it. She felt cold lips sucking at her skin and a hard cold cock rubbing against her upper inner thigh. She moved her hips to try to avoid it. She had a pretty good idea of where that cock had been and she didn't want it anywhere near her pussy.

But unfortunately, she was completely bound and covered with dead bodies, and there was nothing she could really do to improve her situation. The cock thrust into her, causing her to gasp with surprise. It felt surprisingly long, the way cocks always did when they entered her, and despite her fear of cold and bad hygiene, she found that she was in fact quite aroused by the whole situation and hence her pussy was quite wet.

She felt other cocks begin to rub on her. There was one on her face and another in her hair, one between her breasts and another on her stomach. Everywhere she looked, there was dead flesh, empty graves and somber moonlight, and despite being in the middle of a very intense orgy, Orcad felt very much alone.

She probably came two or three times, but she was so overly stimulated that she could hardly feel the difference, and her arousal made no difference at all to the corpses who were having their way with her.

When the male corpses ejaculated, they covered Orcad in black mud, and dark streaks of dirt ran down the female corpses' legs. It was quite disgusting, and Orcad really did want to get away, even if she couldn't help moaning and twitching as she was continually fucked by the undead hordes.

She tried to think of any spell she could use to fight back, but she couldn't think of anything and she probably couldn't use it even if she did, because her powers were still limited by Ruby's illness.

Shortly before daybreak, the corpses had enough and began disappearing back into their graves. The hands that held Orcad in place drew back into the ground and she found that she could move again, although she was very stiff and sore between the legs.

For a time Orcad was afraid that she too would become a zombie. Wasn't that what the old wives tales always said? But when she had gone to the river and washed the dirt off herself, she felt completely whole again and decided that old wives' tales were just that. In fact, she had never before felt so good. She could tell by the way her body tingled that Ruby's magic had returned, and she wanted to jump for joy.

Now they could go back to their magic training and Orcad could tell Ruby all she knew now about the corpses, for she thought to learned a couple of things about the spell that commanded them after the close contact she had had last night. She would also tell Ruby about Charcoal and his suspicious behavior. Orcad was convinced that Ruby liked Charcoal, at least a little bit, and it would be fun to tease her about him!

She made herself invisible, a spell she didn't like to perform because it felt weird and lonely, and flew back over the village wall to Ruby's cottage.

She found that Ruby had managed to conjure the two of them bacon and eggs for breakfast. The food felt good in her stomach and didn't turn back into the grass and sticks that Ruby used to make it.

The young witch blushed and admitted that she had been meditating on spells for cooking the whole time she was sick. Orcad definitely appreciated the effort.

Orcad told Ruby the story about the corpses, and Ruby very nearly fainted. She wanted Orcad to go to the doctor immediately to make sure she was ok, but Orcad just brushed it off.

"I'm magical, you know that. I've got a pretty good idea what's goes on inside my body. I ought to be fine."

Ruby looked skeptical. People often claim to understand themselves better than they really do, and Ruby thought that in Orcad's case that was even more likely. But she was a good friend so she changed the subject.

"So what should we do about the corpses?" she asked. "Charcoal could not possibly have conjured them, so we don't know who did, and we can't just let them run loose on the city if they're going to treat the village folk so poorly." She stubbornly refused to even admit the possibility that Charcoal could be involved, though whether this was out of regard for his moral fiber or from a lifetime of first-hand experience with his incapacity, Orcad couldn't tell.

"I sensed that someone cast an animate spell on them. It's a bit of magic that makes dead things come to life to fulfill their long-held desires.

"So all those corpses had the unfulfilled desired to rape you?"

Orcad shrugged. "I'm hot enough, they probably couldn't resist."

"So, the important thing to do is to break the spell and send the corpses back to their graves for good so they'll leave the village people alone. It would be the first step to making your name as a powerful witch! But first we need to figure out who cast the spell and why," Orcad said.

"Can't we do something about the war while we're at it? It wouldn't be much good to the village if we save them from zombies so they can all be raped and slaughtered by the soldiers from the nearby city instead."

"I don't know what we can do about the war," Orcad replied, putting her hands on her face and tapping a finger in a thoughtful manner. "That city's wizard is very powerful. There's no way we can out-magic him, and it's not likely that we can find another witch to help us. Not with the genocide that almost wiped out my people when I was little!"

Ruby looked like she might dissolve into tears remembering all the poor black cats that were drowned and the horrible rodent infestations the village had suffered over the following months. And of course, Orcad wasn't very comfortable thinking about it either.

So the two of them decided they would make crowns out of wild flowers and give them to the village chief to help finance the war. Maybe they'd change some sticks into swords too, while they were at it. It was good practice and it might even do some good, though neither of the girls honestly thought it would give their village a fighting chance against the city's wizard.

Ruby didn't like the village chief. He was always so nice that it felt fake. Plus, he had always wanted to marry Ruby's mother, so he was always underfoot when Ruby was a child. He liked to think of himself as Ruby's father, since it was he who delivered the monthly allowance to Pearl, but of course no one really knew who Ruby's father was, not even Pearl.

The chief was a remarkably non-magical man and he looked at Ruby crossed-eyed when she came into his cottage carrying an armload of jewels and swords. He couldn't quite decide whether Ruby had stolen them, or whether they were in fact something worthless made valuable by Ruby's overactive imagination.