A Little Xtra Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WillowPuss
WillowPuss
31 Followers

Helen soon forgot to puzzle over what the material was as Martin's finger began to roll her clit. Her body gave a slight lift off the bed in surprise as a low hum replaced he silence and her cunt was assaulted by a new sensation. Martin had obviously inserted a vive into her and had turned it on. It was a powerful vibe, and soon, her walls were clutching at it, trying to draw it further in as if it were a real cock.

"Open your legs wide" Martin ordered, and without thought, Helen did as she was bid without thought. She felt Martin move to between her legs and knew that she now wouldn't be able to close them even if she wanted to. For a second time in as many minutes, his finger briefly left her clit, but as the vibe had now almost taken on a life, it didn't matter. Martin played the vibe in and out of her hole until he sensed that Helen was becoming used to the sensations. He could see that she was becoming wet as moisture was clinging to the walls of the tool as he withdrew it. With now warning, he pushed it in as far as he could and then flipped a switch.

Helen gave a gasp and then let out a long low moan as the vibrator was thrust as far as it would go. The tip of the vibe was right up against her cervix, and it would have been painful if Helen hadn't been so aroused. Soon the moans were louder as the head of the vibe seemed to be moving in circles, almost as if it was a huge finger and the neck of the cervix a huge clit. Within second, Helen was beginning to buck on the bed, being carried higher and higher on the crest of the wave... and it was going to burst... nnnnooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!

As Helen reached her climax she thrashed on the bed, balling her hands into fists, which pounded the mattress either side of her. Martin didn't immediately stop the vibe's actions, but drew out Helens agony until he saw that the first huge wave of orgasm was over. Only then did he turn it off and slowly withdrew it. Helen didn't notice until the vibe was clear of her cunt, which now suddenly felt very empty. Ohhh but that had been good. The memory of that climax would last her for weeks. It was a shame it was over but she could do with a rest, to catch her breath and cool down. Maybe...

Helens thoughts were interrupted but a sharp tug on her clit. It felt as if Martin was sucking on it. Oh heavens, she didn't really like oral sex. It made her uncomfortable and if she had to give it she always but always ended up gagging if they came in her mouth. Her husband had given up asking her to take his cum in her mouth, and always withdrew long before he ejaculated. Helen tried twisting away, but Martin leant forward and placed his hands firmly on her shoulders, stopping her. "Just relax. I haven't finished with you yet, sweetheart."

Helen grabbed at the scarf and threw it aside, screwing up her eyes as they adjusted to the light. If Martin's face was above hers, he couldn't possibly be sucking on her clit – but something was, she could feel it. Martin must be using some device on her clit, and now that she was sure it wasn't his mouth, Helen was able to relax. Within seconds she found that she was responding to the tug tug tug on her nub. It was almost painful, but in such a delicious way. Martin moved back and Helen wondered what was coming next. Her heartbeat had only just returned to normal and she could feel her cum seep out of her.

Helen gave a groan as and extra sharp tug marked the end of clit stimulation for a second, but the groan turned into a growl as it was replaced by something assaulting her now engorged clit like thousands of tiny rockets hitting it. Helen guessed it was another vive, but this one was really fast and powerful. Soon she was panting for breath as another wave started it slow build up. Having only just had an orgasm, Helen's body responded much quicker, and within just a minute or two, her hips were thrusting her cunt towards this new and exciting sensation.

Helen hardly gave a thought to what she must look like, she just needed to make contact with this thing that was assaulting her and making her sound like a demented idiot. A string of words were tumbling from her mouth, begging Martin to stop, demanding he didn't stop, pleading him for more. Helen was so far wrapped in the screaming messages issuing from the thousands of nerve endings that she didn't hear Martin give a laugh as he reached for another toy.

Helen was now so wet, and climbing so high that she hardly felt something enter her slopping cunt. It wasn't until Martin switched the tiny brush on that Helen's brain registered that something was attacking her G-spot. Helen gave a scream as the urgent message crowded out everything else in her overloaded sensory department. It was as if the fire alarm had started to ring in a bustling office.

This hurt so good. Sweetmotherfuckingjesus if this didn't stop she would wet her self. Ohfuckfuckfuckshitshitbuggershitfuck this was sweet agony. Now the thing was moving backwards and forwards as well as round and round and... ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy GGOOOODDDDDDDDD she was coming again.

Helen had no more breath for word or screams or even moans. Her lips were wide open in a silent scream and her whole body began to shake as if she were throwing a fit. Only when her body lifted a foot or more from the bed did Martin finally turn the vibe off and carefully take it from the bucking body. Once the vibe was clear, he threw it to one side and slid to Helen's side in order to allow her to finally close her legs and ride out the after shocks of the orgasm. He drew her into his body and hugged her as a parent hugs a sobbing child after a nasty fright, making soothing noises in his throat until Helen was able to begin to take normal breaths.

Once he judged she was calming down, he began to stroke her face and shoulders until she had fully landed back from whichever cloud she had flown to. "Did you like my little toys?" he asked quietly. Helen had no voice with which to answer, and only just managed to nod her head. She felt as if she had just been put through a mincer and then reassembled on the other side. Helen had never imagined that she would have been capable of two such big orgasms so close together. Sure, she had had multiples before, but not huge earthmoving ones together. She felt so tired, but so alive, and so comfortable laying her with Martin stroking her cheek like she was a small child.

Helen wasn't sure how long she stayed cuddled close to Martin, but was quite surprised to see that it was now dark outside. Sitting up quickly, she realised she must have fallen into an exhausted sleep. "Oh we have woken at last, have we?" Martin chuckled. "Well, we just have time for a quick shower before we have to leave for the restaurant for dinner. And, I meant to ask earlier... can you give me the number of a decent motel where I might sleep tonight?"

"Oh. Umm, I suppose. I thought... I mean... I do have a spare room... or..." Helen glanced at the large bed where they were sitting and gave a shrug.

"Oh well, yes. I will stay here – but... you know the rule... I am the master in the bedroom!"

WillowPuss
WillowPuss
31 Followers
12