A Little Yard Work

Story Info
Fun with my wife and her friend.
2.3k words
4.24
85.6k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started off as a normal day off in the middle of the week. The yard needed some work; the weather was nice so I called in sick. My wife gave me a quick kiss on her way out the door and said "see you for lunch?" Made me think she had something in mind!

Got started outside and shortly after noon it was all done, finally. Headed inside to the shower and figured that Amiee must have been too busy to get home for lunch. I was standing in the warm rush of water and didn't hear anyone come in the house. Actually I was working out some tension in my dick, just casually soaping and stroking not sure if I was going to cum or not. I heard my wife's voice in the bedroom, all I could do was grin when she and her co-worker Marie popped thru the door into the large master bath area.

Aimee laughed out loud and turned to Marie to say

"See I told you he'd be in here, doing that!"

Marie gasped and blushed, "Wow, you're right it is so hot and sexy."

We had had a conversation in bed a few days earlier about men and women and how different their attitudes about masturbation were, part of that talk (before it turned into a session where we both got off watching each other) was how Marie had never seen a guy wanking or seen one cum.

"So, babe how close are you?" Aimee asked.

"Not as close as I was before you scared me!" I replied.

"Good, you don't mind an audience do you?"

Thinking as quickly as my blood deprived brain allowed I said "Of course not as long as I can get some visual aids to help."

Aimee smiled and started to slip out of her clothes, stopping part way to remind Marie that she should help me out, too.

I stepped out of the shower, toweled off and enjoyed the show of the two women getting naked in front of me. My wife is a full figured woman 5'9 at least about 190 lbs, all in the right places, with strawberry blonde hair. Marie by contrast was a bit over 5' maybe 120 lbs, with short dark hair. Looking from one to the other I could feel my dick throb and jump, my hand wrapped around the shaft and slid slowly up and down.

"That's a good start, ladies, where shall we go for this demonstration?"

We headed for our king size bed a few steps away and I sat on the foot of the bed with one on each side.

"Marie, you've really never seen a guy doing this before?" I asked.

Her wide eyed stare told me it must be true. I lay back on the bed determined to make her first time memorable. Aimee reached into the nightstand to remove a small bottle of lube which she dripped onto the swollen head of my dick.

That got a moan from me and Aimee said "Careful babe, we've got all afternoon."

I eased off and slowed down to just slowly squeezing the head. Marie couldn't take her eyes off of my crotch.

"Is this what you expected it to be?" I asked.

"Mmmmmmmm, I guess so." It came out as a low moan as she continued to stare at my cock.

Next to me on the other side my wife was gently squeezing one of her large round breasts and tweaking my nipple with her free hand. Seeing that caused Marie to cup her own breasts and let out a long sigh.

"Sweetie, if you keep that up this shows going to be over way too soon." I warned my wife.

She released my nipple and placed that hand on my balls to give them a soft tug. I rubbed the lotion all over the shaft and sped up my pace a little when I saw Marie with a hand now buried in the dark curls between her thighs. Her eyes left my dick briefly and she licked her lips when she saw Aimee with her legs spread wide and a finger deep in her cunt. Her pace picked up as she slid a finger between her lips and pinched a brown nipple firmly. I slowed my pace again and enjoyed the view I was being presented with, tall and blonde or short and brown, what a choice.

We all kept looking and stroking and playing at our own pace, occasionally my wife would stop her play and help me out with a hand on my balls or by running her tongue around my nipples, they are very sensitive as she knows.

Marie seemed to be getting there faster than we were, so I increased my pace again and asked "Marie are you going to cum for me, too?"

A moan escaped her lips and she replied "I don't think I'll be able to stop, do you?"

Aimee leaned over to swallow the head of my dick for a few sweet moments before she told Marie "Tastes like he's close, we'll make him go first!"

That almost put me over the edge, but somehow I managed to resist. I rose up onto my knees (Aimee knew what for) and motioned to Marie to lay beside her on the bed. With four lovely boobs, two juicy cunts and two sets of eyes staring at my cock it was time.

"Where do you want this load girls?"

They exchanged a glance and both spread the lips of their pussies to give me a target to shoot for. I paused, squeezed my shaft a little and then let go with load that I was able to aim and spray my cum on both waiting cunts. My wife's fingers flew over her clit, using my juice to help her attain her first orgasm.

She shuddered and raised a finger to her lips for a taste. Marie was close behind; slamming her thighs shut with a hand still on her sprayed cunt and closed her eyes.

Aimee, never one to miss an opportunity, quickly grabbed my still dripping cock and told Marie "If we get a pussy wrapped around this I know it'll stay hard and be useful for a while, you mind if I go first?"

Marie's eyes came wide open as my wife climbed on top of me and with a squish filled her cunt.

"Sounds like a good way to spend the day."

With that Marie swung a leg over my head and settled on my face. What happened next was my biggest surprise of the day, my wife and her friend reached out began caressing one another's tits and engaged in a very wet kiss.

With Marie's freshly sprayed on cunt on my face and my tongue lapping up my own cum and Aimee riding me like she stole me it didn't take long for them to join me with their first orgasms of the afternoon.

My dick must have thought it had died and gone to heaven. The girls leaned away from each other but didn't stop squeezing each others boobs and pinching nipples.

Marie closed her eyes and let our a long sigh "I've never cum that soon in my life, thanks Wayne!"

All I could manage to replay was "Yrrrr wlcmmmm." It's harder talking with a mouthful of pussy that it seems like it would be.

Aimee's squeezed me with the muscles of her cunt, making me groan into her friends pussy and said "Marie, he's still really hard feel him and see, do you want some?"

She leaned forward and as my wife raised part way up off my cock gripped the base to see it was true.

"If you don't mind I could use some of that in me soon!"

Aimee sank back down and rocked herself back and forth a couple times. Her next action surprised me, she slipped off of me lowered her head to my shiny dick and sucked it into her mouth. This was something she rarely did, not that big a deal but usually meant something special was coming.

She licked me clean from tip to base then held it out to Marie saying "Fresh and clean, better come and get it!"

No time was wasted as she reversed her position and sank her dripping cunt down onto my 7" all in on move.

For the first time in 14 years my cock was enclosed by a cunt other than Aimee's. The feeling was a little different, like slipping on a new pair of shoes for the first time.

I held her hips as she slowly rocked back and forth to settle in for what I hope would be a long ride. I could see my wife sitting beside us on the bed; she had one hand on her pussy, gently rubbing it, and the other caressing her left nipple on her 44D breasts. Seeing me watching she leaned over my face for a kiss that spread my cum and Marie's juices between us on our tongues.

That kiss made my dick jump inside Marie's pussy causing it to clamp down on me in a way that could have made me cum. She released her tit and lay down next to me, reaching her hand out to hold my cock as Marie's cunt rode on it. She quickly found the rhythm of our motion and was stroking me as the shaft was exposed and squeezing when I was fully enclosed. After a few minutes of this she rose up to allow her to cup her hand on Marie's mound and slip a finger into the fold hiding her clit.

Aimee was now using both hands to stimulate both herself and her friend. My contribution was to stay hard and play with the four gorgeous titties in reach.

We all found the position to be very pleasant, I love being ridden and the view was fantastic. Aimee's action on both their clit's was having the desired affect; I could tell she was close to cumming by the look in her eyes and the increased size of her bright pink nipples. Marie's eyes were closed and her motion on my dick was losing some of its smooth coordination.

Suddenly both girls looked at each other and again locked in a deep kiss. My dick was flooded with hot juice as Marie got off and I was able to thrust two fingers into Aimee jus t before she joined her in cumming. She rewarded me with a wet palm full of her hot cum and I brought it to my face for a taste I love.

Marie collapsed on my chest with me still embedded in her. My wife slumped next to me on the bed with her head on my shoulder and her hand now trapped between the three of us grasping my still throbbing cock.

After a few moments of rest in this wonderful position I decided to ask "Who gets this next load of my juice?"

The girls looked at one another and Aimee said "Why don't we take turns and just see where it wants to go?"

She rolled over onto her back and spread her still flowing pussy to show me where to start. Marie slipped off of me and helped guide my dick into my wife's waiting cunt. Marie kept herself busy alternating between licking my nipples and Aimee's as well as squeezing her own boobs.

"Don't get too carried away guys, I get some too, don't I?" she said.

She leaned for ward managing to put one of her smaller round boobs and dark nipples where Aimee and I could both suck on one. I gave a few hard fast thrusts into the hot cunt I was buried in and pulled out.

"I'd like you from behind, slide over next to Aimee so I can do it and see her, too."

She hopped into that spot and spread her thighs to make my reentrance easier. Pulling her hips back to meet my thrusts I looked over her shoulder to see my wife again rubbing her clit and watching me slide in and out of her friend.

"OK, my turn again!" she said.

Aimee swapped spots with Marie and pushed her down onto the bead in front of her. She leaned forward and kissed the patch of damp dark fur above Marie's slit and began to explore with her tongue. That was nearly too much for me.

I stopped pumping and held my wife's ample ass back hard against me and enjoyed the view. Marie held Aimee's head with both hands and forced her hips up eagerly to keep the pleasure going.

Aimee rocked her ass back against me and broke contact with Marie's cunt long enough to tell me "Don't slow down, I need you to make me cum this way."

My pace increased and I had to tell the girls "I'm getting close again, not sure how long I can hold off?"

Marie's eyes popped open as I said that and she screamed "OH MY GOD, OHMY GOD, I'm CUMMING AGAIN!"

That must have set Aimee off too as I could feel the familiar contractions inside her cunt on my ready to cum dick. All her muscles relaxed, a sure sign she had cum. She reached between her legs and squeezed my balls, that was it; I felt my cock beginning to spurt its load into Aimee.

She quickly slipped away from it, squeezed the base and managed to help me slide back into Marie's cunt before she released me to finish my orgasm in her friend's pussy.

This time we all collapsed in a heap on the bed. We woke after a short nap, Aimee was snuggled back against my cock spoon style and Marie had her arm wrapped around both of us with her tits pressing into Aimee's.

"WOW, when's the next time you're doing yard work, Wayne?"