A Little Yearning Ch. 03

Story Info
Cheerleader inspects her boyfriend's equipment.
2.6k words
3.95
60k
4
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avonasac
avonasac
15 Followers

They were out at the old abandoned limestone quarry in Dwayne's pickup one afternoon the week before when the idea first came to her. The sun was hot, but a cool breeze came off the deep blue pool and they had spread a blanket on the scrub grass under the old sycamore. There were a couple subs and a six-pack in the ice-chest, and on a midweek afternoon, they had the quarry to themselves. The quiet stillness lay like a thick blanket over the place. Even the flies and the grasshoppers seemed to move slower. Dwayne, however, with a couple beers in him, had the usual thing on his mind.

"I won't put it in," he promised. "Come on, I just want to rub it up against you down there."

"You see this, Dwayne?" Kathy Bonney held up her hand. "This here silver ring means I made a promise before God. I promised my second virginity to the Lord, and the only man that gets to fool around down there will be my husband."

Dwayne's confounded expression evidenced his struggle to grasp the concept of "second virginity." However, his hesitation was only momentary. "Well, shucks, girl, let's get married!" he said, not deterred. " Right here before God I'll make my vow! We can take care of the legal stuff tomorrow."

Chiclet gave a sigh. It wasn't that she didn't care for Dwayne Studemeyer, though she wouldn't go so far as to say she loved him. And indeed, one day, if things worked out, she might even marry him.

When it came to romance, Dwayne didn't quite get it, but he wasn't a mean boy, if a bit dumb and reckless, and she wasn't immune to the same temptations of the flesh that he pursued with such single-mindedness. However, she had the discipline which he lacked. Chiclet was all too aware of her own limitations, and she didn't plan on spending the rest of her life in this small town, aspiring perhaps, like her Mom, to the position of assistant manager at the Walmart. Dwayne could be her passport out of here. Already scouts from three big schools had been nosing about. There was no denying his talent on the football field, and if he made it to the big time one day, he could be pulling in serious money.

That is, if he didn't blow out a knee first. She wasn't ready to hitch her pony to that particular wagon yet. She would keep him on a short leash and wait and see. And that's why she couldn't give in to his persistent demands. It wasn't the risk of pregnancy—in spite of her vow, she took precautions--it was a question of being in control. She knew how to manipulate boys, and giving them what they wanted just wasn't the way. You had to hold something back, and the more you guarded it, the more desperately they had to have it. So, his country charm and rangy body notwithstanding, she'd give him enough to keep him panting after her and not running after other girls, but there was just no way he was going to round the bases to home plate until the deal was sealed. And if that left her a bit frustrated too, it would just have to be tolerated.

Having sensed he'd about used up his limited verbal skills, Dwayne was now opting for the more direct approach. He threw one leg over hers, dry-humping her while his hand groped under bra and he nibbled and licked at her ear. "Come on, Chickie, you know you want it."

Pushing him off, she sat up. "Not now, Dwayne. It's too hot. I need to think."

Shrugging, he turned to pop open another beer. He went over to the truck to scrounge some empty beer cans from the trash that littered the cargo-bed and lined them up on a ledge across the way, then he they took the .22 down off the gun rack and started plinking at them, the shots reverberating flatly between the narrow walls of the quarry.

Chiclet's gaze remained on the truck. It had been on her mind. Last month, Dwayne had wrapped her VW bug around a tree. They'd been coming back from a party. He was drunk, but she was even more so, so she'd let him drive. Drunk or sober, Dwayne drove like he ran, with the same effortless grace and recklessness. That evening, with one hand on the wheel and the other trying to get down her pants, the recklessness had overbalanced the grace. They'd been knocked about a bit, but they'd been wearing their seatbelts. Beyond some bruises, they'd been O.K., however, the car was totaled.

Since then they'd had to depend on his battered 1991 Ford pickup. That was all right for runs out the the quarry, but the big winter dance was coming up, and Chiclet had her position as head cheerleader to consider. She shuddered as she pictured herself arriving at the dance in that sun-faded, fly-specked rattletrap. It was just unacceptable.

Then there was the issue of Piglet. She regarded Dwayne with narrowed eyes. There was no question the lissome freshman cheerleader was smitten with Dwayne; any fool could see that. Until lately, Dwayne had seemed to be blissfully unaware of her interest. But recently Chiclet thought she had detected a sidelong glance or two, and just yesterday he had, with studied casualness, brought up her in conversation. "How's she working out, that new girl?" That was enough of a red flag for her to know she had to do something immediately to nip this in the bud. She wasn't about to lose her ticket out of town to some gawky little wannabe.

And that was when it came to her, how to kill two birds with one stone. She had to grin at her own deviousness.

"Dwayne?" Standing up, she waited till she had his full attention before stretching languorously. "Are you ready for inspection, soldier?"

He hurried over and came to attention, grounding the butt of the .22. "Yes, sir. . .ma'am."

"Wipe that silly grin off your face, boy!" she growled, eyeing him up and down. Chiclet had a powerful voice, honed by years of cheerleading and she could modulate it with the ease of a concert pianist, from sweet soulful treble to hard brassy bass. When she was sweet, she could charm the birds out of the trees, but when she chose, her voice could cut like a knife and flay the hide off a bull. She smoothed his tee shirt over his shoulders and, continuing to look him right in the eye, her hands dropped lower to trace along his belt. "What's this in your pocket, soldier? Is this a weapon?"

"Sir, no sir! That's a MRE, sir. That's my little MRE!"

"It doesn't feel so little to me, soldier," she said, tracing the length of his erect cock where it pressed against his pants leg. "Are you sure this is a regulation MRE?"

"Sir, yes sir!"

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to inspect it." Unfastening his buckle, she whipped the belt roughly off his pants and looped it in her hand. She popped open his fly and unzipped him, pushing his jeans down past his knees. His cock sprang erect. They had played this game before and he was primed and ready. She caught it in the loop of the belt draping from her hand. "That is definitely not military issue," she said sternly. She walked around behind him. "Eyes front! Tuck your chin in! Square those shoulders!" She whacked him on the buttocks with the belt. "Straighten up, you spineless sniveling shit-for-brains."

She was wearing denim cutoffs and a cotton blouse, unbuttoned, with the tails tied around her midriff. Now she loosened the knot and he could feel the hardness of her nipples as she pressed up against his tee shirt. He reached back with his hands for her, but she slid quickly back out of reach and whacked him again with the belt. "Hands at your sides, soldier!"

She rubbed up against him again, and reaching around his waist, guided his cock through the loop of the belt, clinching up it behind his balls. Letting the loose end fall, she reached between his legs to draw it up tight along the crack of his ass. She gave an experimental tug on it, making his cock bob up and down. "Dwayne?" She whispered softly in his left ear. "Do you think I could borrow your Daddy's video camera?"

"No way he'd lend me that, Chiclet. After we backed over his boom box we borrowed, you know how he feels."

"Maybe you could just sort of borrow it without telling him?"

"Why, what do you want it for?"

She took the end of the belt and slid it up and down the crack of his ass. He started breathing deeper. Again, he reached back to paw at her.

She gave a sharp tug on the belt.

"Ow! Damn, Chickie, that hurt!"

"Keep your hands to yourself, soldier!" She growled in his right ear.

Her nipples brushed across his back. She said softly in his left ear, "It's for us, honey. It's a surprise. I think you'll like it."

Dwayne, who had a limited ability to focus on more than one thing at a time, was already thinking triple-X video. Still, he hesitated. "Jeez, I don't know. He is going up north to service some pump-jacks, and he'll be gone for a couple-three days, but he'd be awful riled up if he found out I took it."

She put her hand on his chest and slowly drew it down, tracing the contours of his rippled abdomen to where the root of his cock strained out of his bush. Lightly she drew a nail along the top of his erection and rubbed ever so softly on the tip. Involuntarily, he jerked his pelvis forward.

"Stand up straight!" she yelled in his right ear.

"Dwayne?" she whispered in his left. "It's just for an evening, all right?" She closed her hand around his cock and slowly pulled back the foreskin, rubbing her finger underneath the glans. "Your cock is so big!" She stroked the skin lazily back and forth. "O.K. honey?"

"O.K. Yeah, God. O.K. I'll get it for you," he gasped.

"Soldier, do you really think I don't know a weapon when I see one?" She demanded forcefully in his right ear.

Reaching around with her other hand, she cupped his balls, pressing her body tightly up against him and stroked him faster. She stood on tiptoes and peered over his shoulder as his legs started to tremble. He was literally in the palm of her hand now, and she felt a delicious sense of control as she yelled, "Go Wildcats!"

He gave a lurch and she watched the cum jetting from his cock in long spurts as he cried out.

"Soldier, why didn't you warn me that thing was loaded?"

As he sagged on his feet, she eased the belt off his cock. "I must admit, that got me a little excited, honey. Whatever can I do to relieve myself of the awful strain?"

He reached back to fondle the cheeks of her ass as she pressed up against him. Stepping back, she took his hands and drew them together. "Hey!" he exclaimed as he felt the belt cinch around his wrists. She gave him a nudge forward which caused the pants bunched around his ankles to trip him up so he fell to his knees.

"Now, if I can trust you to behave yourself, I might let you watch."

She came around and stood in front on him, close enough so that if his hands had been free he could have--and would have--grabbed her. Reaching into the ice chest, she grabbed a dripping handful of ice cubes. She brushed her hand down one side of her unbuttoned blouse and then the other. The moistened cloth molded itself to her full breasts. Her swollen nipples showed pink through the thin white fabric. Dropping the ice cubes, she drew her cool moist hands slowly up her bare legs to her shorts. "Ahh, that feels good."

Slowly, she unzipped her shorts, revealing low-cut pink panties. She turned around, wriggling her ass in slow motion as she drew her shorts down over her hips. She kicked them aside and turned to face him. Her pubic hair shadowed the thin material of her panties and there was a blot of moisture lower down where it clung to the lips of her pussy. She spread her knees a little, opening out the juncture of her thighs, and drew up on the waistband of her panties, stretching them even tighter over the folds of her sex.

"Show me your pussy," he urged her. "I want to touch it."

She swayed forward, just out of reach but close enough that he could smell her moist, musky scent. His reinvigorated cock was nodding up and down. She lifted up his chin with her finger and bent down to give him a long kiss, their tongues wrestling. Straightening up, she pushed her panties down just far enough so that a bit of her bush showed above the waistband. She reached down inside and cupped her hand over her mound.

"Don't tease me. Let me kiss it."

"You like to be teased."

"And you like to be licked," he retorted.

Her finger slid up and down the lips of her pussy, spreading the moisture. She slowly pushed one finger inside. Then she drew it out and held it out to him, glistening. She drew it along his upper lip, letting him smell it, and then she put it in his mouth.

"You're driving me crazy," he said, as she petted herself again, putting in two fingers. When she withdrew them, her panties bunched lower, revealing the slightly gaping folds of her sex, the crimson button of her clit peeking out from under its hood.

"Do you want to taste me some more?" she asked, letting him suck on her fingers again as he groaned, thrusting futilely forward with his pelvis, his gaze locked on her dripping pussy. The more frustrated he got, the more it excited her. She took off her panties off and bent down to gingerly wipe the pre-cum off the purple head of his cock. She could tell he was close to exploding, and she had to resist the temptation to wrap her hand around him, knowing it would make him come instantly.

Using the fingers of one hand, she spread open her labia for him, revealing the glistening coral pink flesh inside.

"God, you're beautiful," he said.

She teased her clit with the forefinger of her other hand. "Does that excite you?"

"You're going to make me come."

"You can kiss it. Just once."

She leaned forward. He drew in her scent, his nose buried in her neatly trimmed bush, and slowly ran his tongue up the length of her sensitive lips.

Her legs shuddered and she stepped back.

"Come back," he begged her.

"Hold still," she said. Cupping his head in her hands, she impaled herself on his tongue, rubbing up and down until finally he sucked hard on her clit. She could feel the blood rushing through her at breakneck speed.

With a growl, she pushed him back and pinned his shoulders to the ground with her shins as she squatted atop his face, coming violently as he rudely thrust his tongue again into her pussy. The cum fountained from his neglected cock three feet in the air, splashing on her back and butt. "Don't stop," she grated through clenched teeth as he coaxed two and then three orgasms from her. At last she collapsed beside him.

She kissed him and drew herself close, giving a sigh of contentment.

"Honey?"

"What?" she murmured sleepily.

"This beer's kinda backin' up on me. Aintcha gonna untie me now?"

avonasac
avonasac
15 Followers