A Little Yearning Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avonasac
avonasac
15 Followers

I pushed back against him and the head lodged inside me. It was like someone was trying to stick a half-liter water bottle up inside me. Even with the oil, it just wouldn't go any farther. It was stuck. He didn't try to force me, he just held on to my waist, maintaining a steady pressure as I rocked back against him, letting me control it. The slow, smooth friction, the fullness was driving me crazy. Gradually, I forced myself back onto his cock, opening myself up to him till with a final desperate thrust I got him all the way inside. I could feel his pubic hairs rubbing up against my butt.

"Ah, Chicklet, that's too good." He started rooting at me with quick powerful thrusts.

I arched my back and my ass came up off the table as he set me off. I could feel the warm liquid running down my legs and belly and I gripped the edge of the table and shoved back at him as hard as I could, meeting his thrusts. "Don't stop. That's it. Fuck me. Fuck. Me. Hard! AAAHHHYYY!"

The dawn was just starting to light up the hilltops by the time we left the quarry. They didn't say much on the ride back. They dropped me off at my house just before dawn. I just had time to clean up and climb into bed before my parents got up. They never found out what happened that night, but I was in trouble enough for being out past curfew. I was grounded for a two weeks. . .

Jim glanced over at Kathy as she finished her story. She had this wistful look on her face.

"What happened to the boys?" he asked. "Did they get in trouble?"

She smiled. "Well, it's funny, you know. After I thought about it, I wasn't all that mad at them. Perhaps I really didn't have a choice, but I felt better about it if I told myself that I did, that at some level I must have wanted it to happen. And it was the most intense sex I've ever had. On the other hand, I couldn't just let it go. Boys will brag, and girls will gossip. My reputation could have been ruined if word got around what had happened. So I started a rumor that Ronny and Joe were gay, that I'd seen Joe going down on Ronny in the back seat of a car. One evening not long after that, a bunch of the guys on the defensive line took them out behind the gym one evening and just beat the crap out of them. They transferred out of state."

"You're not kidding, are you?" Jim asked, shocked.

"They raped me, didn't they? What would you have done?"

"Remind me not to get you mad."

avonasac
avonasac
15 Followers
12