A Local Tale

Story Info
A innocent friend led astray.
4.7k words
4.28
37.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth Derry (Lizzy) and Leah Wellington were lifelong friends. Growing up they were inseparable, always in each other and everything they did was when they were together. It all started to change for them though when the results from the six form exams took them onto different paths.

Leah excelled in the exams and was accepted into a university at the other end of the country a course that would take her away from the little fishing port they lived in and away from her best friend for the best part of four years.

Lizzy on the other hand had not got the grades required and would have to rethink her plans devastated by not being able to go to uni with her friend, she asked to retake the exams but was told even if she was successful there would be no place for her at the same university.

Leah left in September with teary farewell at the local railway station and promises to text and call. Lizzy went home to ponder life without her best friend.

Lazing around later that same week her father shouted to her to come and see him "What's up dad?"

"Lizzy you can't keep moping about the house; I know you have had a setback. Life's full of them." He frowns at her, forehead wrinkling. "You need to get off your arse and find a job." Lizzy just looked at her dad speechless. "Look princess it's for your own good," he shrugs.

"I know Dad, but I don't know where to find a job, there isn't much work around here." Her dad smiled and said "The town is full of cafe's and bars. Why not ask around and get a waitressing job, it's always worth a try."

'Waitressing? Jesus, can my life get any worse' she thought. Later on a bubbly phone call from Leah about how well she was settling in didn't help her mood any either, jealousy was seeping in to her mind.

Taking her dads advice for once, she trekked around town. Down by the fish market, she saw in the window of the Herring Gull public house, 'staff required' apply within.

After taking a sharp deep breath, Lizzy nervously headed inside while looking around the spacious bar her thoughts were interrupted by "Can I help you love?"

"Oh, I came in about the job." She stammered to the Landlady behind the counter. "Take a seat and I'll come and have a chat to you." She smiled.

After what seemed an eternity the Landlady sat down and introduced herself as Rachel "Hi Rachel, Elizabeth but call me Lizzy."

"I must ask how old are you? And have you any experience in bar work?" "I'm 18 and no I haven't done any bar work I thought you would want a waitress."

"Ok not a problem. Lizzy I can teach you the bar work, if you want"

Rachel then explained what she might be doing, and that if she came down tomorrow at 11, that she'd show Lizzy what to do when it was nice and quiet.

Being right next to the fish market and the quay the Herring Gull pub was a favourite haven for the local fishermen. Brawls and drunkenness were the name of the game at weekends. Anything could and did go on.

Rachel managed her young trainee well the next say, keeping her on the day shifts where the trade was mainly coach parties and nothing outrageous. Lizzy picked the job up quickly and before she knew it, it was time to start working the evening shift. Lizzy was shown the new roster and realized that she had never met any of the other staff at the pub. Wednesday she was working with someone called Amber, and Thursday with Zoë.

Wednesday evening Rachel introduced them and went upstairs leaving them to it. Amber dressed in a style that Lizzy could only describe as slutty. She was wearing a very short skirt which showed off Amber's long legs and a low cut top which instantly drew eyes to her breasts.

"If you want to get the lads interested and buy you drinks you need to vamp it up, girl." Amber told her "when they have a good trip they buy you loads of drinks." Lizzy watched as Amber played around with some of the guys in the room. Sure enough her tip jar soon began to fill whilst hers was nearly empty.

"Lizzy you have got to show some skin to get the tips." She laughed and put out for them as well she thought but didn't say it.

The next night followed a similar vein Zoë this time dressed like a slut, raking in loads more tips than her. "Hey Lizzy, don't stress you're a pretty girl. They will get used to you in a bit. But meet em' halfway, dress it up a bit, you are not in the library now!" she's scolds playfully.

Slowly with Amber and Zoë's coaxing, Lizzy changed her dress sense as the pub took over her life. Working with the two girls it wasn't long before she was joining them on their wild nights out, her old best friend forgotten.

Witnessing first-hand how they kept the fishing boys at their fingertips it seemed that for free drinks, their behaviour knew no bounds. On one raucous night she found herself on her knees giving a blow job to a deck hand in the toilet, well that was that, she was one of the gang now.

It was on a Saturday night that Lizzy saw the pub at its worst. A trawler crew had arrived at the port from Fleetwood and soon the good natured banter between the local fishermen and the visitors had turned ugly. Lizzy and Amber tried to calm it down but the lads were not listening, fighting erupted and soon some spilled out onto the street.

In the bar Lizzy saw one of the Fleetwood lads pull a knife and make towards one of the local men. Using strength and speed she never knew she had, Lizzy grabbed a chair and hit him square on the back of the head sending him crashing to the floor. The knife skitters across the floor, coming to a rest at the local lads feet.

The uproar suddenly stopped the local fisherman who was the intended target for the knife calmly picked up the shiny dagger. The Fleetwood boys departed, running for their boats, dragging their dazed thug with them.

Amber dusted her short skirt down and stared at Lizzy, the spell was broken by a booming voice "Amber introduce me to my guardian angel." "Skipper this is Lizzy, our new bar maid," Amber grins, tilting her head to the side in a bird like manner.

"Thank you, Lizzy. That was brave and quick thinking." With that he grabbed her and kissed her full on the mouth, pulling away from the stunned girl. It was a ridiculous gesture, but Lizzy couldn't help feel flattered.

"Right lad's, drinks are on me, pour them up girls!" As they started pouring the lager, Amber said "Nice move girl, you will have no problem now your skipper's favourite." Skipper paid for the round and then the next. "You two are coming out with me and the crew tomorrow, on me. I'll sort your shifts out with Rachel." Adding they'll meet here at four o'clock, he left the pub.

Lizzy and Amber arrived at the pub just before four to be greeted by Rachel behind the bar "Ah girls, Skipper tells me the drinks are on him today, so here you go." Putting down two vodka and coke's on the counter she winks then walks away, moving to an impatient guest down the bar. Rachel looks over her shoulder at them and calls, "Oh and enjoy yourselves, but be careful you know how wild he gets."

"Oh we'll be ok, Lizzy here is his favourite." Amber laughs.

Skipper and his first mate arrived shortly after "Drink up girls, taxi here in five minutes." They drank and all piled into the taxi. It was then it occurred to Lizzy there were no crew present. They arrived at a restaurant in Torquay and after a surprisingly pleasant meal; Skipper dragged them to a night club.

As the drinks flowed and the night got later, Lizzy was aware that Amber and Dave, the first mate, had disappeared, leaving her alone with Skipper.

Skipper, for his part, had planned it that way Lizzy was his. Buzzed from all the drinks, she didn't protest as he led her to the dance floor just as the slow songs started. Despite his reputation, Skipper behaved like a perfect gent, holding her tight as they danced he whispered in her ear "Promise me you will join the girls in looking after my crew when they come in." "Of course I will." She replied, not really knowing what he meant.

"That's my girl, I knew I could rely on you. I like my boys taken care of. In return I will look after you like I do Amber and Zoë." He pulled away with a wink and led her back to the table.

Skipper was a wealthy man, and he financed his crew's leisure time buying beer, and as long as his lads were looked after, he would make sure the girls had some cash as well. 'Put out for my boys I'll pay out for you' was his motto.

With Amber's coaching Lizzy soon found that being a 'trawlerette' as they called themselves was a lucrative occupation and as time passed she had slept with all of the crew apart from Skipper who never got involved in the action.

The text and phone calls decreased as the year went on, Leah couldn't help but wonder what had happened to her best friend. Why had she stopped replying to her messages? Stranded miles away, she would have to wait until Christmas when she came home to find out.

Arriving home she was greeted by her brother "Good to see you sis." "Nice to be home. I need to get hold of Elizabeth, Any idea where I can find her?"

"Oh she has changed, Leah, a right slut. She has had more pricks than a second hand dart board."

"What?" Leah asks, unsure she's heard her brother correctly. "She has slept with half of the fishing fleet."

"James that's not nice!" She gasped.

"Sorry sis, its true." He huffs, flicking a crumb across the table he was positioned in front of. "Check into the Herring Gull if you don't believe me she works there."

Later that week, Lizzy answered the phone and was surprised to hear Leah on the other end. "Leah hi, oh you're home? Yes we do need a catch up, I'm off on Friday, want to meet me for a drink?" The arrangement made Lizzy put down the phone.

The next call was from Skipper, telling her that the Ann-Marie would be back in port on Friday and the boys would need some fun, as they had been on a long twelve day trip. She called Amber and agreed to meet her, totally forgetting about Leah.

Dressed in smart casual clothes Leah entered the pub 'Oh my god what are you wearing' she thought as she spotted Elizabeth, wearing what her dad would describe as a belt. "Leah! Hi come on over." Lizzy shouted "This is Amber and Zoë, and girls I would like you to meet my friend Leah." After saying hi, Leah took in the way they were dressed 'bloody hell James was right. They all look like tarts'.

After some small talk and a round of drinks the atmosphere changed as the crew of the Ann-Marie crashed through the doors. The drinks started flowing as the crew flocked around the girls.

Leah being new to the group found herself the centre of attention for one of the deckhands Lewis. Leah spent the night amazed at the antics of Elizabeth and her friends. It soon dawned on her that Lewis would expect something in return for the drinks he was buying her.

Making an excuse of going to the toilet, Leah bailed on the evening and left the pub. Hearing a noise coming from the alley by the pub, she looked and saw Elizabeth snogging with one of the lads as she hurried on past.

As the crew set sail on the Monday morning, for what the Skipper had called a short trip to get some extra cash for Christmas, Lewis sat stony faced in the galley "What's up lad." Skipper asked "Oh got fleeced by a girl in the pub bought drinks all night and she done a runner on me."

"Ah, bad luck. Better luck next time." "She was with Lizzy and Amber so I thought she was there for us." Lewis grumbled.

"Really? I will ask the girls about it." Skipper went up to the wheelhouse, making a note to call Lizzy later.

Lizzy got a call from a not too happy Skipper that night. "Lizzy your mate, Leah upset one of my boys. I'm throwing a party at the Anchor on Saturday I want you to bring her with you, we need to teach her a lesson." "Ok Skipper I'll get her there." "Good girl see you on Saturday." 'What is he planning? she asked herself

Leah's mobile rang just after she got out of the shower. It was Lizzy, who pestered her to go to a club, and after a few minutes reluctance she finally gives in, hoping that maybe she could let her hair down.

The evening went the same as the first one, free drinks and the crew of the Anne-Marie. Leah watched as the evening got louder and wilder the lads started drinking games, passing a funnel filled with snakebite to one another. "What the hell is in that?" Leah asked Lizzy.

"It a mixture of cider and lager with blackcurrant. It's lethal." Was the reply, at that moment Skipper arrived, jumped up onto a table and started swinging from one light fitting to another.

"Oh, my God! Who is that idiot?" Leah knew the answer before the question left her lips. Skipper jumped down and made a beeline for Lizzy. After kissing her and giving her a hug yelled "Landlord, more drinks over here please!"

Starting to feel the effects of the alcohol, Leah thought it was time she did another runner, noticing the toilets were at the back of the pub there was no way she could get out without being seen the only exit being through the front door.

After more drinks and drunken singing the Landlord rang the time bell. 'Thank god for that I can get out of here now' she thought as the crowd thinned out, Skipper came over and ordered "Stay put girls, it's going to be a lock in."

Soon the pub was locked up and only a small group remained. Skipper got another round of drinks "Time for some games." He declared "Right blow job challenge time!"

Leah gasped and said to Lizzy "I am out of here."

"You can't! We have accepted free drinks all night; it's time to pay up." Lizzy replied "Its ok, its good fun, you'll see."

"Liz I'm not like that, I can't do this."

"You can don't worry"

Then Skipper was next to them, calling into the crowd, "Right Lewis, come over here." The deckhand ambled over as Skipper says to them, "Girls if you can get him to blow his load in five minutes, fifty pounds is yours"

"Amber you go first." Amber dropped to her knees, pulled down the zip. She takes his erect member in her hands, placed her lips on it as Skipper yelled "Start."

Bobbing her head Amber expertly got into a rhythm. Lewis tried to ignore the feelings surging through his body as the warm mouth did its job. On she bobbed, really going for it, rolling her tongue on the bottom of his shaft.

Leah stood startled by the scene in front of her Lewis started shaking as Amber took him deep down her throat. Lewis groaned and his cum erupted down Ambers throat "Unlucky, Amber six minutes."

"Zoë your turn with Dave come on." Zoë's attempt also failed, taking seven minutes to coax the sperm out of Dave.

Lizzy was next, partnered with Alex. On Skippers call, she started her blow job, working her tongue around the head then taking him into her mouth. Leah watched as her friend worked feverishly on the cock. Alex, a bit younger than the other men, was never going to last long as the pretty Brunette bobbed her mouth on his throbbing cock.

Leah looked around and realized to her horror there were no other females left and she would be the next one, expected to give it a go.

Alex shuddered and groaned as his balls emptied their contents down Elizabeth's throat. "We have a winner! Four minutes and 10 seconds! Alex you let down!" Skipper mocks, shoving his crew member aside playfully. "Here you go Lizzy, fifty quid for you, well done." Skipper said with glee as he handed the banknote to her.

Leah sneaked into the toilet to try and think of a way out of the situation developing around her. Meanwhile Skipper and Lizzy had a quick chat "I don't think she's up for it Skip." "Oh she will do that and more, she owes us, go talk to her and get her out here."

Lizzy followed her in. "Come on Leah, don't you bail out on me."

"Liz I can't do it." Leah breaths, showing the other girl her shaking hand as if to prove a point. "You have no choice, come on let your hair down, its good fun. Trust me." Taking her hand Lizzy dragged Leah back to the bar.

Skipper bought another round of drinks "Right, we need another game."

"You." He said pointing at Leah "You missed out there, so you will start the new game. I'm going to up the ante" after taking a sip of his drink added "I'm guessing your new to all this so I'm going to give you ten minutes to get me off instead of five. If you manage it, fifty quid is yours." He said to the shaking redhead in front of him. "If you don't manage it, I get ten minutes to bring you off. I don't suppose you have fifty quid for me, though so if I win. I will fuck you right here on the pool table deal?"

Leah stood stunned by the proposal "Go on, ten minutes! There is no way he will hold out that long." Amber whispered to her.

"Easy money." Zoë chipped in.

With the alcohol clouding her judgment and the girls urging her on reluctantly, Leah nodded her head. "Lizzy, you take the stopwatch." Skipper commands.

"Come on then Leah give it a bash," Amber grins.

Trembling with a fear, Leah slowly knelt down in front of the big man. She tugged at the zip on Skippers jeans, fished inside and pulled out a semi hard cock. "Ok, time starts now." Lizzy called as she depressed the stopwatches button.

Leah had only had one boyfriend and she had no real idea how to accomplish the task on hand. With her clumsy touch she brought the semi erect cock into her mouth, bobbing her head slightly as she had seen the other girls do. Slowly but surely the cock got harder and bigger, causing her to gasp as she worked on it.

Skipper smiled to himself, there was no way this inexperienced girl was ever going to manage to bring him off.

Leah's jaw soon started to ache. With the girls cheering and urging her on she struggled to get the now large cock into her mouth. The cock being much bigger than her ex-boyfriends was a fact that scared her even more.

Skipper leaned back on the pool table "Come on, work it." He leered as he gazed down on the slim redhead doing her best to suck him dry.

Leah tried to run her tongue around as she slobbered away. Skipper didn't even groan, he just laid back and watched her struggle. He had plans for the load in his balls, and it didn't involve shooting it down her throat.

After what seemed like an hour Lizzy called out "Come on Leah, two minutes to go."

Starting to panic she tried to get more of the large cock down her throat. All she managed was to do was engage the gag effect, gasping for air she moved off his cock losing valuable time.

After coughing and regaining her composure Leah took the cock back into her mouth. After bobbing about some more she realized there was no way he was going to cum. Skipper knew it too, and as Lizzy called time up he pushed her away and said. "Nice try, now it's my turn, Lizzy reset the clock."

In one movement, he grabbed Leah and gently led her to the pool table "Ok, Strip." He ordered. Trembling Leah knowing a bet was a bet, slowly took off her trousers and blouse. She stood there in her matching bra and panties. "Come on, we haven't go all night," Skipper shakes his head, leaning on the side of the table.

Leah pulled down her panties revealing a patch of red hair as she dropped the panties on the floor. Skipper pushed her back onto the pool table as Lizzy said "Ok, time starts now."

Taking her slim legs in his large hands, he spread her wide and lowered his beard covered mouth to her tight slit. Knowing exactly how to play the inexperienced girl, the forty five year old knew he would win this bet easily.

Lapping at her pussy he introduced his finger to her clit. Slowly He pushed more of his tongue into her tight hole. Leah, not used to the sensations that had started coursing around her body, gasped and moaned.

Skipper pushed a finger into her pussy, feeling the tightness and warmth as the juices started to flow from her. Leah realized that this was not the clumsy touch of a spotty youth but a real expert. She knew she was in trouble.

12