A Long and Winding Road Pt. 01

Story Info
Lynda's mistake is going to cost her - and how.
2.4k words
4.01
105.6k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 02/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Acknowledgements

I've tried to be original, but with such a wealth of stories on this site, it's inevitable that some of the other authors' work will have influenced me. One thing that has brought me back here time and time again is the "Blackmailed Couple" serial of stories by Rainyseason747. I have chosen younger central characters without children, as I can't see how events like these would not affect the children eventually - and I don't want them hurt.

"Blackmailed Couple" has been a strong influence on my decision to write and submit this story, and on the way Lynda becomes a victim of - well, if you want to find out, read on!

*

Chapter One - Big Mistake

It was the kind of mistake anyone could make, but the kind that could change lives. Lynda felt so foolish, after finally landing the kind of job she always wanted, to risk it with such a simple mistake. She was now PA to the Financial Director of a major advertising company, had her own office in one of the newest glittering towers and was negotiating for a chic apartment in the trendiest area of the city. She had met her dream guy and he had proposed four moths ago. Their wedding was in only three weeks. Everything was working out for her - and then she did this!

Every week, Lynda emailed the company financial results to Sandra Ryan, the Chief Exec's PA. She had got into the habit of just typing "SA" into the email search box and it selected Sandra for her, then she sent the email. In the last week, a new guy called Sam Bishop had started at the company - and Sam was just before Sandra in the alphabetic list - so Lynda had unknowingly sent the confidential email to him instead.

The first Lynda knew of the mistake was when her phone rang. "Lynda Norfolk," she said.

A pleasant male voice replied, "Hello, I'm Sam Bishop. I just received your email with the financial spreadsheet attached. I'm new here, so I'm not sure why you have sent it to me." Even so, he sounded confident.

Lynda felt the blood drain from her face. She checked her emails and, sure enough, there was her email with Sam's name instead of Sandra's. "I - I shouldn't have sent it to you," she told Sam, "Thank you so much for letting me know - could you do me a big favour and delete it?"

"These figures look pretty important to me," Sam said, "I think I'll have a better look at them before I decide what to do about all this."

Something about Sam's tone of voice made Lynda feel threatened. She started to get angry, and blurted out, "You had better delete that email right now!"

"Really?" said Sam, "I don't like people shouting at me like that. If you want me to do what you say, you had better be a little more polite. It looks to me like you have made a big mistake and you need my help to get rid of the evidence. Is that a fair assessment of the situation?"

Lynda opened her mouth to reply, then realised that Sam was right. She calmed down and tried again. "Yes, the email should have gone to someone else. I'm sorry I got a little upset. You are right, I need you to help me. All you have to do is delete that email and everything will be alright. Will you do that for me?"

The reply was short, "You didn't say Please."

"Okay," said Lynda, "Please."

"That's not enough," Sam told her, "Say Please, Sam, I need you to delete the email for me."

"You're kidding!" said Lynda, "You don't need me to say that."

"No, I don't need you to say it. It's you who needs to say it. Now go ahead, say Please, Sam, I need you to delete the email for me."

Lynda took a deep breath and said it, "All right then, please, Sam, I need you to delete the email for me."

Sam laughed. "Good. By agreeing to say that, you've told me how important this email is to you. The answer is... No, I'm not going to delete it. In fact, I think I'll print a copy and take it home."

Lynda was horrified. "No, no, please, no! Why can't you just do as I ask?"

"Because," Sam said, letting the smile sound in his voice, "by sending me this, you have given me something you want. The question is, how badly do you want it? Will you have a coffee with me at lunchtime to get it back?"

It was Lynda's turn to laugh. "Of course. But you will have to buy!"

"No problem," chuckled Sam. He named a café half a block away, "Meet you in twenty minutes."

"How will I recognise you?" Lynda was joining in the game, relieved that her worries were unfounded.

"I'll recognise you," he chuckled, "you'll be the one looking worried!"

They both laughed and Lynda began to look forward to the date.

Chapter Two - The Slippery Slope Beckons

Twenty-five minutes later, seated in the café, Lynda began to get worried again. At thirty minutes, in walked a tall, blond, good looking man in his late thirties, wearing a designer suit and carrying a small package. Sam looked around, spotted the worried-looking twenty-something brunette and walked over. "Lynda?"

"Sam?" said Lynda, "I was beginning to think you weren't coming!"

"It seemed the best way to get you looking worried again!" He said, and she laughed, relieved. "Well, here I am now, so what can I get you?"

So they ordered coffee and a light lunch and chatted for a while. Lynda was getting relaxed and enjoying Sam's company when he switched the conversation to the reason for the meeting. "Now that I have met you, I will certainly be keeping that email. Without it this would never have happened!"

This seemed to Lynda like typical guy-humour until he covered her hand with his and added quietly, "Who knows what else you will agree to?"

Lynda snatched her hand away as Sam continued, with a commanding edge to his voice, "Wait. That email gives me a certain power over you. I was late arriving because I was taking a printed copy somewhere safe. What would happen to your career if it fell into the wrong hands?"

Lynda tried bluffing, "Nothing. I'm safe from your threats because my boss trusts me."

I wasn't talking about your boss," Sam countered, "I was talking about his enemies. I haven't been here very long, but I have learned where the power struggles are. I have the names of those who would like nothing more than to see you and your boss brought down. And that will happen if you disobey me."

For the second time that day, the blood drained from Lynda's face. She was ambitious and had worked hard to get where she was in life. She was used to being in control of her destiny but, for first time, she realised that she had no choice. She lowered her eyes and said, in a near-whisper, "What do you want me to do?"

"What time do you finish work this evening?" asked Sam, "And do you have any plans for tonight?"

Lynda told him that she was free that evening. Sam questioned her further about her friends, family, love life and contraception. When he was satisfied that he knew all that he needed, he handed her the package and told her exactly what to do when the time came. Finally, he produced a small camera from his jacket pocket, took Lynda's photo, paid for the meal and left.

Chapter Three - She floats like a Butterfly

When Lynda left the office that evening, she was wearing the contents of the package from Sam. Instead of her usual pantyhose, she had on stockings held up by a suspender belt. Her panties were in her purse. She had never been outside without wearing her panties before, and, strangely, it gave her conflicting sensations of freedom whilst being controlled.

She looked around and saw that the silver sports car was waiting exactly as Sam had described. As she approached it, one of the blacked-out windows slid down. She crouched down to look into the car and saw a stunning redhead watching her. "I'm Nicole," said the redhead, "but you can call me Mistress. What do you have to do?"

Lynda had been well briefed by Sam. "Whatever you tell me to do."

"Whatever you tell me to do, Mistress!" stressed Nicole, "So say it again!"

"Whatever you tell me to do, Mistress!" repeated Lynda, beginning to feel as if she had entered an awful dream.

"Well, get in!" ordered Nicole, so Lynda did. The window slid back up.

The sensation of being controlled increased further, but the freedom receded. As she put on her seat belt, she began to feel trapped. Once Lynda was settled in, Nicole gunned the little car into the traffic, drove a few blocks and pulled over, with a curt explanation, "We're going for a drink first."

Once out of the car, Nicole led Lynda to a chic bar. After they found a secluded booth, Nicole ordered a mineral water for herself and a straight vodka for Lynda. When the drinks arrived, Nicole began to increase the pressure on Lynda.

"Lynda, there are two kinds of people - those who are in control and those who are controlled. There is no third option. Until today, you have probably been in control of your own life, but his morning you made a big mistake. In doing so, you gave up that control to Sam and me. I want you to realise fully what you have done. Sam told you to do everything I tell you. Are you going to do that?"

"Yes," replied Lynda, then, as Nicole began to frown, she quickly added "I mean - yes, Mistress."

That's better." said Nicole, "Undo the top two buttons of your blouse." When Lynda obeyed, her Mistress added, "Now, drink half your vodka straight down!"

Lynda hesitated, then picked up her drink and gulped down half of it. It caught in her throat and made her cough, but Nicole just laughed. "Not bad, now you can take the rest of it in one go!"

Lynda took a breath and repeated the feat. The neat spirit brought tears to her eyes. Before she could see clearly, Nicole ordered her to accompany her to the Ladies' Room.

Once inside, Nicole led Lynda into a cubicle and locked it. "Down with your skirt!"

"But..." Lynda's protest was interrupted by Nicole, "You do as I say or you know what will happen."

Reluctantly, Lynda lowered her skirt, exposing her naked pussy.

Nicole reached into her purse and took out a small lilac plastic device, shaped like a butterfly but with straps attached. She quickly buckled it to Lynda like a g-string. The plastic butterfly separated her pussy lips and pressed against her clitoris. Nicole ordered her to put her skirt back on.

On their way back to their booth, Nicole ordered more drinks. When the waitress left, Nicole reached into her bag and brought out a small plastic phial. She looked into Lynda's eyes and told her, "This is rohypnol, a date rape drug. The usual dose makes a person forget everything that happens while they're under the drug. It also increases their sex drive, lowers their inhibitions and removes their self-control."

If Lynda was shocked at what Nicole had already done to her, she was speechless now. She wasn't going to let anyone drug her! She began to slowly shake her head, but Nicole added, "Listen! Think carefully - what will you lose if you back out now, and what have you to lose if you obey? I'm not going to give you a full dose - just a quarter of the usual dose. This won't take away your self control or cause the memory loss."

"So it will affect my libido and my inhibitions?"

Nicole smiled, nodded and passed the phial to Lynda. "More or less," she laughed, "More of one and less of the others!" Her voice lowered to just above a whisper. "Don't forget - I am your Mistress and you will do as I say. And I say this - I want you to spike your own drink!"

Lynda realised that she had no choice. She unscrewed the cap and tipped the contents into her drink. Nicole's smile widened, then she said, "Now drink half of it."

Lynda had not eaten since the light lunch and was starting to feel light-headed from the first drink. It would be easier to comply, so she did as she was told. It didn't taste any different, but the neat spirit still took her breath away.

"Good!" said Nicole, after Lynda had her breath back, "Now finish it off!" Lynda drained the glass completely. Nicole stood up, took Lynda's hand and headed for the door. On their way out, Nicole paid for the drinks.

Nicole told Lynda to wait a moment before getting into the car. As she sat down, she discovered why. She was now sitting on a large, fluffy towel. "Slide your skirt up at the back, so you are not sitting on it." said Nicole.

Lynda hesitated, her mind starting to get a little wooly, and Nicole said, roughly, "What are you waiting for? Do it, and do it NOW!"

"Yes, er, Mistress." replied Lynda. She lifted herself a little out of the seat and pulled her skirt up at the back, all the way to her waist. She sat back down and put on her seat belt. If she had felt trapped before, now she felt doubly so.

Reaching into the glovebox, Nicole pulled out a silk scarf. "I don't want you seeing where we go, so I'm going to blindfold you." She tied the silk scarf around Lynda's head and across here eyes. Lynda could now see nothing, then she felt Nicole removing her watch. "So you don't work out how far we drive from the time we take."

Suddenly, the butterfly vibrator sprang to life. Nicole had a remote control for it! The vibrations were slow and gentle, so Lynda tried to ignore them. The car started moving again. After maybe five minutes, the alcohol and the drug eased past her concentration and the subtle vibrations began to take effect. She was relaxing and she started to feel a little damp between her legs. A few minutes later, she felt the vibrator speed up just a little. She was beginning to get noticeably wet. She was glad that she was sitting on the towel rather that on her skirt.