A Long Day

Story Info
An erotic end to a long day.
1.4k words
3.96
13.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come home from a long day. You feel worn out and you want to just hide away and disappear from the rest of the world. You are about to undress and take a long hot bath when you hear a knock on your door. You answer it, it is me and of course you let me in. It has been a long time and we are so happy to see each other and we embrace and kiss. That kiss gives you a small burst of energy but I can still see that you have had a long day. You tell me you were just about to take a long hot bath and I take you by the hand and lead you to the bedroom.

You sit on the bed and I start to slowly undress you. I take off one shoe at a time and gently massage each foot. You close your eyes and relax as the tension starts to leave your body. I reach up one leg at a time and take off each of your stockings. I roll them down slowly and my hand touches your leg the entire length as I pull each of them off. Next I have you stand and I unbutton your top to reveal the soft skin of you cleavage. I get the third button undone and I kiss each breast lightly. I continue to remove your shirt and it slips off your shoulders. You stand before me in your pink lace bra and panties. I ask you to turn around and I undo you bra and you let is fall. I kiss the small of your back and run my hands down each of your hips inside your panties and I push them down your legs. I stand and kiss you on your neck and embrace you from behind as you close your eyes and feel me hold you.

I run my hand down between your legs and I ask if I can shave you. You say of course and you lead me into the bathroom. I start the water in the bath so it will be ready. You sit on a small stool and spread your legs. I run warm water over a washcloth and then I place it between your legs. You feel the warmth and spread your legs just a bit more. Next I apply the lather and gently work it over you pussy. With the razor I start at the top gently and slowly shaving your hair. It isn't very long to begin with as you keep yourself well groomed and the razor easily shaves you clean. Your skin is so soft and I stop to touch it and feel you. I shave lower and you spread wider. I gently shave your labia and I feel that you are very smooth. I ask you to lay back and support yourself on your arms and spread your legs wide. I shave the skin around your beautiful opening and the small bit between your butt cheeks. You are ever so smooth and I can't wait to kiss you all over. I wipe the last of the lather from you and gently kiss you several times.

Now you look up at me at tell me it is my turn. Still sitting you undo my belt buckle and loosen it. You slowly unzip my slacks and reach inside. You feel my penis and can't wait to get it in your mouth. But not yet. Like you said, it is my turn. I remove the rest of my clothing and I sit this time. Using scissors you neatly trim the hair from my pubic area. You like a little there, but not too much. Once finished trimming me you apply lather to my balls and gently shave them clean. You wipe away the lather and kiss the head of my penis. We both rise and walk to the bath. It is warm and inviting and we get in.

Using a soft natural sponge we lather each other and be both feel the warmth and softness. It is so soothing but arousing at the same time. We embrace and kiss while our hands explore each other. You moan each time I caress you breasts and you can feel my penis getting hard. We get out of the bath and towel dry each other.

In the bedroom you lay down and I rub your shoulders and massage your back. You spread your legs apart and I run my fingers between your legs. I feel you getting wet and I enter you with one finger and slowly work it in and out. I stop and have you roll over. We kiss and I slowly move down your neck, your breasts, kissing each one, the just shaved area about your labia, so smooth and inviting. I kiss your labia and you are very wet now. I take you inner labia into my mouth and they are so smooth and warm. I caress you breasts as I take as much of you into my mouth as I can. My tongue finds your hole and I plunge it in as far as I can. You taste so good. I work it in and out as you hold my head in place and push it in harder and harder. I work my tongue up between your lips to your swollen clit and I lick it lightly. You can't stand it anymore and you urge me to suck it and I do. I take it in my mouth and run my tongue over it rapidly. I feel you tense and you explode in a tremendous orgasm. You are so wet and you pull me to you lips and we kiss.

Now I lay on the bed and you slowly kiss my entire body. Teasing me as you get near my penis then moving away. By this time my dick is so hard and ready I am about to scream. Finally you take the head in your mouth and run your tongue over it. You grasp the shaft with your hand and slowly stroke it up and down. I plead with you to take it all into your moth and you do. All of it! It feels amazing. You run your lips up and down. The pleasure builds slowly at first but then all of a sudden I can't take it anymore. I tense and you take it all as I fill your mouth with my cum. That is the best I have ever had, you are amazing. You pull away and we hold each other and lay there for a moment. You whisper in my ear that you want more...

I reach to your nightstand and open a drawer and pull out a vibrating lifelike dildo. You smile at me and tell me I can use it on you, no you beg me to use it on you. You lay back and I turn it on low. I touch it to your nipples and they instantly react getting hard. I move the dildo to your waiting pussy and gently run it over your labia. I kiss and suck on your nipples as I run the dildo in and out of your pussy. Slowly at first, then going faster and faster and deeper and deeper. You are getting so wet and you tell me you want me. After all your hand has been busy stroking my cock and it is hard once again. You kneel on all fours and I enter you from behind. It feels so good entering you and I leave it all the way in for a long moment just savoring this time. You urge me to fuck you so I start slowly. I am so hard and you feel so good. I fuck you harder and harder and we are both insane with pleasure. Just as I am about to cum inside you, your body tenses and I feel you shudder in an incredible orgasm. I plunge my cock deep inside you and cum in a tremendous orgasm of my own.

I hold you there and we both enjoy the feeling of a cum filled pussy. I pull away and we lay together. We kiss and I ask if that has made your day any brighter. You say of course it did. I tell you that you are amazing. You return the compliment. I look at you and with a big smile and as I say, "I think you may need another bath."