A Long Night

Story Info
Kelly is in for a long night.
4.1k words
99.7k
27
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

*****

It had been a long day and while Kelly was getting ready for bed she was thinking about how she should have gone camping with her roommate. Usually, the non-stop sex between Michelle and her boyfriend got old, but tonight Kelly was horny and the sounds of them fucking would be a welcome sound as she pleasured herself. While going through her normal bedtime routine, she put her sleep powder in a cup on her nightstand, hung her clothes so they didn't wrinkle, and then turned down her bed. Just as she was about to climb in bed, Kelly heard a thump downstairs.

As she started putting on her robe, she thought, "I'm alone, why am I covering up?"

Throwing the robe back on the chair, she walked downstairs. Looking around the kitchen and living room, Kelly saw what she expected to see, exactly nothing. She was alone, which led her mind back to Michelle, which made her think of Michelle's tongue and fingers, which lead her to think of her pussy and how horny she was. Stopping in the hallway, she looked at herself in the mirror.

At 25 years old, it had taken her years to accept her body, but she was starting to love it. She was 5'7", red hair, and curves in all the right places. She had full breasts, thick areolas and big nipples. She might have a little bit of a belly, but there was a nice hourglass shape going from her waist and down to her full, round hips. Following around her thick hips, her eyes found her ass.

She was what Sir Mix-a-lot had in mind when he wrote his song. Men had told her that her ass was amazing and it took her a long time to accept it, but now she loved nothing more than to flaunt it. She loved the way her waist tapered out to her hips and ass and then down toward her thighs. Kelly smiled as she ran a hand down over her curves and smacked her own ass. Giving one last happy thought to how sexy she was, she went back to her room.

"Fuck", he thought. He knew he was clumsy, but bumping into the wall turned into a happy accident. The noise brought her downstairs, which allowed him to sneak back upstairs while she was prowling around the living room and kitchen. He entered her bedroom and quickly hid in the closet. He had been in here several times while she was gone so he knew exactly where to hide.

Sliding in between her soft, cool sheets, Kelly ran her hands up and down her breasts and belly, lightly touching her skin with her fingernails. Even though she was not the wafer thin runway model on magazines, Kelly knew her curves were sexy! Tracing her finger around her right nipple, she gave it a little pinch, then another. Then feeling her pussy tingling, she cranked down, giving her nipple a tight pinch, bringing a gasp from her lips. While one hand was busy teasing her nipple, her other hand began to roam over her delicious belly and slid around to her full hips.

Her hips was her second best feature, right after her ass and her former boyfriends loved to grab onto her hips and hold on to life as they licked her clit. Kelly raked her nails across her hips and her hand headed back to her pussy. She could feel the heat and knew her clit was engorged. Teasing herself, she let her fingers trace around the hood of her clit, not quite touching it, but instead, running around to her soft lips and sliding her index finger up and down.

Fuck, she was so wet, she needed a cock, or at the very least, a tongue licking her pussy or sucking on her nipples. Biting her lip, she gave another hard pinch and dipped her finger into her slit. Her finger slid in easy and she slid another in next to it. Cranking down on her nipple, she moved her fingers in and out slowly, trying to tease herself, to deny herself and prolong the sensation. Kelly could feel her pussy pulsing on its own, trying to pull her fingers in deeper, farther. Not being able to stand it, her right hand slid down and found her clit. A touch was all she needed; just that one feel of her finger brushing against the sensitive nub cleared her mind of any restraint.

She rolled on her side and her left hand pulled out of her pussy with no resistance and slid around to her ass, tracing her wetness across her hips as she found her delicate rosebud. Her left hand was vigorously stroking her clit as she rubbed and pushed a finger onto her ass hole. There was little resistance, but what resistance there was disappeared with the slightest pressure. Kelly's finger was still wet from her pussy and it slid past her pink hole and into her ass. Now she was in heaven. Working both hands faster and faster, she began rocking her whole body, forcing one finger in deeper and then the other.

Her clit was on fire and the nerves in her ass were firing like crazy, making her body spasm and twitch. She lost control of her legs and her only thought was to quench the fire of her pussy, feeling the pleasure building like the force of a damned river. Her fingers were driving in and out of her ass and pussy and she began to imagine her mouth was full of cock. This last though drove her over the edge, she felt her ass tighten around her finger and her pussy quivered and pulsed and she released a flood of cum all over her hands and sheets, but she kept going, not daring to stop the wave of pleasure, until she was spent.

After what seemed like forever, her hips gave one last jerk and her clit became too sensitive to touch. Kelly removed her fingers, rolled onto her back, legs jerking; she brought her finger to her mouth, tasting herself. She always loved the taste of her own pussy. Now she could go to sleep, but first things first, she got up to clean herself, and grab a towel to cover the wet spot she left in the center of her bed. As she drifted away, her last thought was that orgasms were better than any sleeping medication.

Confusion, that was the next thought Kelly had. Why did her hands hurt and why did she taste fuzz?

She felt pain and thought, "What the fuck was wrong?" That's when reality hit her.

Her hands were being held together and something was in her mouth! As she struggled to make sense of what was going on, she was rolled over just enough to see a form in the darkness.

"Don't worry, I'm just here for your body, you can have it back when I'm done using it." said a deep voice. Despite her panic, she was able to appreciate that the voice, in another situation, would have been soothing.

Taking stock of the situation, she realized she was face up, her hands were tied up over her head, the towel she used earlier was in her mouth, and she could feel a weight pressing her down into the bed.

"Now, we need to get these things off of you."

The weight lifted from her body. Not sure which "things" he was talking about, she tensed up. She felt something cold slide down her hips and then she felt the sharp tip of a knife scrape against her skin.

"MMMM, your ass does look great in panties, but they are just going to be in my way." the voice said as he cut first one side and then the other.

"What the fuck was going on? Am I about to be raped?" she thought as fear began to course through her.

For some crazy reason, her next thought was "Fuck, those panties were expensive."

The cold of the knife on her breastbone brought her back to reality as her tank top was cut up the middle.

"Much better. Do you know how beautiful your body is? Of course you do, I watch you put on a show all the time through your window. I could just stand here and look at you all night, but I have an asshole to do and places to lick."

Kelly was terrified and looked around in fear.

Sensing this, the deep voice rumbled "Don't worry, it's only us. You have all night to pleasure me."

Kelly felt hands roughly grab a breast and squeeze, this shocked her and she jumped.

"That's right, you like it, don't you?"

Squeezing harder, she felt his other hand grab her other breast and then felt her nipple slid into his mouth. Sucking hard, she felt his teeth close around her nipples, biting down and pulling away, he pulled at her nipple until it popped out of his mouth.

Her sudden intake of breath brought a chuckle from him, which was cut short by an intense pinch on her other nipple.

"Ungh", she moaned into the towel.

Kelly thought, "I just did this", quickly followed by, "I hope he doesn't forget my clit... wait, where the fuck did that thought come from?"

As if reading her mind, one hand left her breast and roughly grabbed her crotch, while the other continued to grab and pull at her breasts. She could feel the roughness of his callouses and the thickness of his fingers and it was an interesting contrast to his slick tongue circling her nipple.

As he bit down again on her nipple, he forced his finger into her pussy, making her arch her back, forcing her pussy farther onto his fingers and she felt his thumb rub up against her clit. As she bit down on the towel, she tasted herself and realized it was the towel she used earlier and worse, her next thought, how she enjoyed the taste.

"You are such a dirty bitch, are you trying to ride my fingers?"

Shaking her head no, she became upset at her thoughts and tried to focus on the ceiling (it was beige), but his annoying thumb kept distracting her, "stupid thumb" she thought. His fingers brought her attention back to her nipples as he started twisting her nipple back and forth, making her moan and she became embarrassed at how wet her pussy had become.

"You liked that didn't you? I can feel you getting wetter!" With one last twist, he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and his mouth off her nipple and got on top of her.

She could feel his hairy chest rub against her breasts and the stubble on his chin scrapped her neck. He began to bite, kiss, and lick her neck as he worked his way down her body.

She briefly felt his cock brush against her thigh and thought, "He must be fucking huge. There is no way I can take that," she thought, but she knew she would have to, and that scared her.

Scared her and made her feel something else... excitement? No way! No way she would be excited, but she had taken big cocks before and knew she could do so again.

He passed her breasts and came to her belly and she knew what would come next. She felt his hands grab her waist and hips, grip them and holding tight. This made her feel more in control because every man did this too her, they all loved to feel her thick hips.

Then it came, his tongue found her clit and there was no teasing like she had earlier, he was not interested in prolonging her pleasure, but came at her with brute force. His tongue was thick and it licked at her as if this was the only thing keeping him alive.

Then she felt something that made her wet, his finger was rubbing against her ass. She could feel him knocking and new he was going to enter no matter what she said.

The only thing she loved more than having her pussy licked was having her ass fucked. Fingers, cock, dildo, tongue, she didn't care, but she would be damned if this was going to happen.

"Go ahead, tighten up." she heard him say, but then she felt his finger straighten and force into her. Since it had been made slick from her pussy, his finger went in easy, despite her attempts to stop it. It felt like lightening, shooting electricity up through her belly, past her breasts and straight into her brain. She gasped in pleasure then gasped again as she felt another finger slide in next the first.

"Don't worry, I'm just getting you ready for my cock."

"What?" she tried to say, but it only came out as a grunt and that elicited a chuckle from him.

He was actually using his fingers to stretch her out, and it was working. It was starting to feel good. She was enjoying the feeling of the fullness. Kelly started thinking "If I don't have a choice, if he is making me, then it's okay if I like the feeling, it's not my fault."

Kelly knew she was not in control and that's when everything changed in her mind. Kelly could feel his mouth and tongue greedily devouring her clit while his two fingers were sliding in and out of her ass, and to top it off, she felt him slid a couple of fingers into her pussy. Damn, she was full to bursting and all she wanted to do was cum.

She was no longer surprised to find his fingers sliding in so easily, she knew she was wet. Her pussy was tingling and she only wanted more. His tongue was persistent, his fingers in her pussy were pounding in and out of her, and her ass was being stretched in preparation for that fantastic cock, wait, no, she didn't want that, did she? Since her choice no longer mattered, she realized she did want it, and wanted it badly.

He greedily licked and sucked at her pussy, making her wetter and wetter, making more and more noise and letting his fingers slide in and out faster and faster, the friction was amazing. He was making her body shudder; she could feel the quivering start in her legs and belly and the wave rapidly moved to her pussy.

Kelly tried to force her pussy farther down on those fingers, trying to get the others deeper in her ass. She was straining against the ropes that held her hands

Then the orgasm came upon her like an earthquake, she bit down on the towel, moaned and flooded his face, but he kept up the pace. It was as if her cum energized him. As she came, he licked harder, forced his fingers farther and farther into her ass. As her orgasm started to reside, she realized he wasn't stopping.

His tongue continued its onslaught, his fingers continued to fill her holes as she struggled to move away, using the rope around her wrists to try to pull away from him.

He pulled his fingers out without warning and grasping her hips; he pulled her back down to his greedy mouth and used his body weight to hold down her legs.

She didn't know what to think, her orgasm was over, but her mind was still clouded with what? Pleasure? She couldn't tell, couldn't think, and all she could do was feel.

Kelly felt his tongue beating against her clit relentlessly, forcing and ripping another orgasm from her. Kelly felt her ass pucker, almost asking for cock. Her pussy was on fire, one hand digging into her waist, keeping her still and she realized the other hand had moved up to her nipple, pulling and pinching, taking this giant orgasm, and using the pain to send it higher.

Everything was in pain, and that sunk her into her body even more, and that forced all thought out and she felt only the quivering of her round thighs, the flooding of her pussy, the puckering of her ass, the force of his hand grabbing on to her hips, his fingers pulling her nipple so hard, she thought he would rip it off, then it was over.

It stopped with such quickness, the only thing she was aware of was his laugh as he roughly rolled her over and began to lick her ass.

"Fuck, fuck me" she thought as she could feel the texture of his tongue flick back and forth across her sensitive hole, smoothly and gently.

"I love your taste, it's all over your ass".

Suddenly, she felt her knees forced under her and then apart as he forced her legs open. Her ass was wide open and giving him access.

Terror again gripped her, how was she going to take that cock?

"Don't worry, we will take it easy", he said as she felt him rub his cock head against her ass.

Without warning, he forced his cock deep inside! She thought she was ready, she wanted and needed his cock after that orgasm, but it was so big, it was almost splitting her in half. Kelly tried to move away, but his grip on her was like a vise and as she pulled away, he just pulled back, she was fucking him!

He became like a piston, his dick sliding out and forcing its way back in, no matter her muted protest, no matter her attempts to move away. Then she felt his hand slide up her back and grab her hair.

Suddenly, her head was yanked back, as a fist full of her hair forced her head up and in return, forcing her body back onto his cock.

Not slowing a beat, she felt a sting on her ass as he slapped her, and again, and again.

What the fuck was happening to her? She was on all fours, head stretched back as he pulled her hair, her ass was on fire from his slaps and her hole being stretched by the biggest cock she ever had, and now, she felt her pussy dripping down the inside of her thighs.

"You know, of all the ladies I have met this way, you are by far the sexiest and the most responsive. If I didn't know better, I would almost think you liked this".

As much as she wanted to, she couldn't deny it, mostly, because of the pussy soaked towel in her mouth that stopped her from talking, but also because she wanted his cock in her.

Suddenly, she heard his breathing change and his hand released her hair and now both hands clenched her waist. He started pulling her up against him, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her ass.

"Uhhggggh, I'm going to cum." she heard him say, and all she could do is nod and moan. "You want me to cum, don't you?" he stammered.

Kelly didn't want to admit it, but she was wet, dripping, and she wanted to feel his cum shoot deep inside her. She nodded her head. She felt him slow down just a little and his hand yanked her head back again. This time, she couldn't have stopped the moan even if she wanted too.

She felt the towel being pulled out of her mouth and all she could think to say was "Fuck, don't stop."

"I want to hear you say you want it."

Kelly's wanted to scream, but all that came out was a whimper and moan.

"Say it!" he commanded as he pulled her head back further.

She felt his big fucking cock slide in again and she heard herself say, "I want it."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck my ass."

"Louder, tell me what you want!"

"Oh my fucking goodness, I want to feel you grab my hips and force your cock in my ass. I want to feel your hot cum fill me!"

With that, she felt him quivering and start bucking wildly as he yelled "I'm cuming".

He filled her with his hot cum, splashing her insides. It was warm and amazing.

This pushed her over, she had her third orgasm of the night, her legs gave out and she fell, writhing, to her belly, feeling his cock pull out of her used asshole as she dropped down. Her ass was so sensitive, the feeling of his cock sliding out was just one more sensation to her overloaded brain, and it shut down.

Kelly slowly became aware and knew it was only seconds she was gone, but it was enough. She took stock of everything. Her ass was sore, but happy, his cum was dribbling out. She felt his dick, gently throbbing, on her ass crack. Her pussy was wet, still quivering and felt amazing. Her hips and waist felt bruised from his hands. Her legs were worthless. She could tell where he had yanked her hair.

She felt used. She knew she had been fucked and used, with no thought to her pleasure. She had just been a toy for this guy and the only thing she could think was that it felt great.

"Damn, you are the finest fuck I have had, am I glad I picked your house tonight."

Kelly felt him shift off of her, his dick trailing across her ass and back of her thighs, as he got up off her. Sitting next to her, he grabbed her hair and he turned her head to face him. She still couldn't see his face, but she could see his dick was stirring.

"That's right sweet cheeks, we were just starting." he said as he stroked his dick.

"I'm going to need a break real quick though." and grabbing the cup off of her bedside table, he drank down the entire contents in one gulp. "I'll be right back!" he said as he rolled her over.

Kelly saw him stand up and walk to her bathroom. She was right; he was a big guy, easily six feet, broad shoulders, thick arms and legs. He had a little bit of a belly, but it didn't distract from his body. But he had two of her fatal weaknesses. He was bald and had tattoos.

12