A Long Ride Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow. What a trip. My head was dizzy. My body exhausted. My balls empty. I laid there with my head back, arms limp, and eyes closed, while slowly recovering my breath.

Mindy, meanwhile, was trying to lap up all the sperm that escaped her mouth. And from the explosive orgasm I felt, it must have been a load.

I was still for a few moments regaining my consciousness, when I noticed Mindy was still going at it and my cock was feeling too sensitive to take any more. "Ok. That's enough. You can come up now." Whew. That was something I've never felt before. Air. I need more air.

I rolled down the window to catch my breath. I looked out to see the stillness of the park, trees scattered all around, a playground in the distance and the beating of my heart. Whew. That was amazing. Who would have thought...Mindy.

Mindy snuggled up to my arm and sat quietly.

"That was pretty good for your first time. Did you enjoy it?"

"Ugh huh," indicating a yes.

"Did you have a good time tonight?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to do it again sometime?" I asked her while staring at a large tree about 50 yards away. Another sinister thought was brewing in my head. Why is it, I keep wanting to take things further. After an incredible orgasm, I still wanted more.

"Yes," she said with more enthusiasm.

"Ok then. I promise we'll do this again, if you do one more thing." I paused for a response.

"Ok. Anything. What?"

"Do you see that big tree over there?" It was hard to miss as it was easily twice the size as any in the park.

"Yes."

"I want you to get out of the car, run around that tree, and come back. I'll wait here while you do it." What is wrong with me? Do I get off on embarrassing this girl, risking her getting seen by a passer-by? Yes. I think I really do.

"What? Without my clothes on?" She seemed a little excited and not in a good way. Even better, I thought.

"Bare ass, swinging tits, buck naked." She looked at me with unbelieving eyes. "Yes, without your clothes on."

She thought for a moment. "What if I don't?" she asked sadly already knowing the answer.

"Well, I'll take you home and we will both have a good memory of tonight. I promise I won't say a word to anyone about what happened between us. We'll see each other at work and think back at what we did together. That's about it. Nothing more."

"Can I at least wear my blouse?"

"Nope. Completely in the buff."

"You...you wouldn't leave me would you?" She had a defeated yet pleading look on her sweet face.

"No! Of course not. I would never do that to you. This is just for fun. I don't want to put you in any danger. Well, other than maybe being seen running naked through the park. I agreed to give you a ride home and I will." I may be an ass, but I'm not an ass-hole.

"Ok, I'll do it," she spoke in a low monotone voice. She stared at the distance to the tree, thinking of the time it would take her to get back to the safety of the car I guess. "Can I get out on your side? And get back in on your side?" she added.

"Absolutely." I pulled up my pants and opened the door to get out. I stood parallel to the door, buckling my pants, while blocking any view of her exit.

She crawled on all fours across my seat and sat at the edge with her feet just outside on the curb. She stared at the tree, trying to build up her courage.

"Save some strength for the way back," I offered as advice.

She glanced up at me and thought about what I said. She crouched up and looked around. Seeing no signs of anyone, she slowly crept away from my car, crossed the cement sidewalk and started running.

She was no athlete, but the sight of her naked body and her large butt cheeks shaking up, down, and all around was a thing of beauty. The half-moon-lit sky along with the scattered street lights around the park were plenty enough to see Mindy's pale white skin flashing along the grass. My intuition was right. This was worth pushing the envelope to experience this spectacular viewing. Never in her wildest imagination could she have expected to be running stark naked and alone in a park when she left work tonight. Yet here she was, just as bare and free as she could be. I was getting another hard-on watching her run.

She was approaching the tree and slowed her pace. Eyeing around the corner cautiously, she disappeared from my line of sight. Her head poked out around the other side of the tree while she looked back at her return run and took the time to catch her breath no doubt. A moment later, she sprang forth and here she was facing me with her full frontal nudity in my sight. And what a sight it was too. Her large and heavy breasts were my main focal point. Her tits moved in accentuated fashion with each step she took. She wasn't running fast, but just enough to get a full gravitational exhibit of her swaying tits in a most excellent display. I had to adjust my pants. Where was my camera when I needed it? Maybe next time, I smiled to myself.

She slowed as she approached me, clearly winded from the run. Her boobs swung as if they were swinging in slow motion. "That was quite a show." I said when she was near enough to hear me. She didn't bother to acknowledge my comment as she was gasping for air. She made a bee-line back into the car. I caught another fine view of her ass and gave her a little swat as she passed by.

Hmmm. I guess I'm committed to my word. I'll have to do this again someday soon. I laughed to myself with a wide smile and got back into the car.

She was still breathing hard, sitting on her side of the seat. "Well? How was it?"

She looked up at me with a look of exhausted accomplishment. "I can't believe I did it." Her voice was alive with exuberance. She smiled as though she actually enjoyed it. Strange, I thought.

"I guess we'll have to think up something more exciting for next time." I gave her a big appreciative smile.

She smiled back and just looked at me wondering what could top this night.

"You can put your clothes back on. I'll take you home." I started up the car and drove off. Five minutes later we pulled up to her house, just as she was putting on her last shoe.

"That was a fun evening. I guess I'll be seeing you again soon." I told her meaning was I said.

"Thanks for taking Sam home first. I can't wait 'till after work tomorrow." She smiled and leaned over for a kiss, which I happily reciprocated. Our kiss turned in to a three minute make-out session.

I pulled back. "Goodnight and sweet dreams."

"I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight." She gave me one last kiss and got out of the car.

I watched her walk up to her house and go inside. That was an interesting evening. What would happen tomorrow, I wondered. Hmmm, Maybe I should get some condoms. I smiled all the way home.

12