A Long Stormy Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonDixen
RonDixen
30 Followers

"Now ain't that a sight for soar eyes aye boys," Clem snickers, taking a long gulp of whiskey, before passing the bottle to Jake.

"Heh, heh, can we cum in her Pops," Virgil inquired"

"I don't see why not, after we torch this place ain't gonna much of that there forensic evidence left behind, so I guess it's a free for all." He takes back the bottle and raises it high toward his younger son, who's not having an easy time finding the vaginal entrance in the dark room.

"Hey boy what's taking you so long," Clem asks.

"I can't find the door in the dark Pops."

"It's a miracle you can find your own cock Jughead."

A flash of lightening brightens the room and Virgil finds his mark, "I found it."

"Thank god, now show that wench what you got boy."

Jenny squirms and tries desperately to avoid the rock hard penis invasion.

"Clem takes another swing of his alcoholic beverage and remarked; "Now there ain't no sense in you squirming gal, just lie there and take it. Ain't nobody coming to save you."

"Wanna bet," a strong, deep powerful voice calls out behind them.

All heads turn toward the large shadowy figure standing at the bedroom doorway.

TO BE CONTINUED...

RonDixen
RonDixen
30 Followers