A Long Time Ago...

Story Info
Long distance class reunion nets long lost love.
7.9k words
4.59
93.9k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. I hope you like what you read, and take the time to vote and send me some feedback when you finish.

Thanks

******

Lori was my very first girlfriend. I loved her.

It began in Grade Six. Lori's mum was Thai, so she had inherited an exotic skin tone and face. She wasn't ultra petite, like her mum, so guess she got that from her dad.

Lori was by far the prettiest girl in school. I tried several times to ask her out, to a movie or whatever qualified as a date at that young age, but she wasn't interested. We were good friends, and she wanted to stay that way. Like I said, she was a girl, and she was my friend. In my mind we were together, but somehow, she never got that memo.

Truly, 'let's just be friends' is the worst thing a woman can say to a man who wants to be more. I was crushed, understandably. It would get worse.

I couldn't get away from her, because we went to the same high school, as well. I had accepted that she was out of my league, but I wasn't blind. She just kept getting more and more beautiful as she became more womanly. I pulled back, sacrificing our friendship to ease the pain.

By the time we were 18, Lori was truly gorgeous. Her face retained the exotic structure of her heritage, with deep brown eyes and lashes to die for. She had very tempting, kissable lips, not that I expected to ever get that opportunity. Below the neck was where she and her mother deviated.

Lori had developed curves. This was the era of ultra tight jeans, and she looked as though she had been poured into hers, filling them with deliciously shapely legs and a truly great ass. Up top, she was the very proud owner of one seriously beautiful pair of breasts. I know she was proud of them, because she sure liked to show them off, within the boundaries of school attire. Their full, rounded forms were often covered by the thinnest of t-shirts that were stretched beyond the design specifications of the fabric. Her breasts were definitely above average for a high school senior. Hell, they were probably above average for a high school teacher, depending on whether or not you went to a high school from a porn movie.

I still heard the rumours, though. How she would let you feel her up, but shut down further advances. I would have settled for a grab of those breasts, but I wasn't even allowed that far. Then I heard more. Someone had cracked her code. It seems, the best way to get Lori revved up, was to get her in a revved up car. That explained why her boyfriends always seemed to be driving hopped up Camaros, Firebirds, and other muscle cars. That really let me out.

Life went on. We graduated. I assume that Lori continued to fuck whoever had the car that most excited her. I know that's a harsh comment, but, I was hurt, so cut me some slack. I ran into her years later, and she was married. Her husband was one of the muscle car guys from high school. And she still looked incredible. If anything, her breasts were even bigger than I remembered.

I eventually moved away, to the west coast. I, too, got married, but several years in, my wife jumped into bed with someone else, so that brought an end to the trust, and the marriage.

I finally found my niche, building a team of people who run offices for me, allowing my income to multiply rapidly. I had made a deal with myself : when I was set financially, and when my income passed a certain level, I would treat myself. The first part was easy, believe it or not, merely a matter of getting a plan and following it. The second part of my motivational plan was coming along nicely.

That's about the time I got the invitation. I have no idea how they found me, as I had no real contact with anyone from high school. However they did it, there it was. I was 'cordially invited' to the 25th anniversary reunion of our graduating class.

My first thought was..... not a chance. Why would I want to drag up all those bad memories. High school had not been great for me. I was smart, tall, scrawny, and lacking confidence. That firmly planted me on the wrong side of the line that divided the cool kids from the geeks. I got a little closer to that line towards the end of my high school years, but never crossed over.

Still, I had changed a lot, and there were a few people whose faces I wouldn't mind rubbing in my success. I had filled out. When you weigh 140 pounds, as I did in high school, being 6 feet 4 makes you a skinny object of ridicule. Now, at 6'6",225, no one had anything to say. I have to admit, there was a small part of me that enjoyed being intimidating. My career had taken a path that had been completely unknown back then, and I was proud of what my team and I did. All of this factored into my decision to go.

I booked the best room in the best hotel in town, and arranged my flight. The date was six months away.

That's when part two of my deal fell into place. My income passed the predetermined goal. Time for my treat, which would take a few months to arrive. Every day, I would check the status of my order. For months, there was nothing, then I got the word. It would be delivered about one month before the reunion. After a bit of thought, I cancelled my flight. It was a five day drive back east, but I couldn't leave my treat behind.

The trip back was fun, reversing the voyage I had made about twenty years earlier. It had taken five days then, by myself, in my Honda Accord. This time I would be much more comfortable. I actually arrived a bit earlier than I expected, allowing me to tour some of my old stomping grounds. It's amazing how much things can change when you are not there to see it happen.

I left my hotel and headed for the reunion, which was actually being held at the school. I was anxious, but in a good way. I arrived early, and the universe provided me with a parking spot right across from the front door, between a BMW and an Acura. I checked in, got my name tag, and took a position that allowed me to watch the others arrive.

People trickled in. I saw a lot of faces I didn't recognize, but a few that I did. Even fewer ones that I felt like talking to. Lots of middle age spread and receding hairlines. Eventually, someone showed up that I did want to see. Two friends. Virtually my only two friends from high school. Dave and Mark still lived locally, and still had contact with each other. They had no idea I would be in attendance, as I had not been at any previous reunions. The Three Musketeers were reunited, if only for one night. There were little cliques forming all over the gym, just as though none of us had ever left.

There were geeks over there, jocks over in that corner, and gossip girls over here. In the middle, a gaggle of assholes, intent on proving that you can take the moron out of high school, but you can't take the high school out of the moron.

They had a running commentary going, with snide remarks for anyone and everyone that met their gaze. They were the bullies in school, and hadn't evolved one iota. I recognized at least three of them as past tormentors, and a few that I had finally stood up to. I had my back to them when I heard them unleash their latest venomous attack.

I didn't need a name tag to recognize Lori, clad in a short black dress with a deep scooped neckline. Dark hair surrounded her pretty, exotic face, and tumbled over her shoulders. She was the subject of their insults, wolf whistles and not so subtle sexual gestures. She tried to just walk around them, but they spread out to block her, and their leader stepped forward to get in her face. Then he made a grab at her.

Up to this point, I had been just observing idiots in their natural habitat. Now I felt compelled to do more. Sure, I was still upset with her, deep down, but the years had softened those feelings a little. No matter how much she had hurt me, she didn't deserve to be disrespected in this way. I looked at Dave and Mark, and they obviously weren't going to do anything.

"Excuse me for a sec, guys," I said as I turned away and started across the gym.. As I got closer, I could hear the filth they were spewing.

".... get you in my car, so you can suck my dick. I know about you, and cars, you slut....." the leader said as I neared the group.

Oh, yeah... I forgot about the rumours from high school about Lori and her weakness for fast cars, I thought. Maybe we will find out if they are true. Either way, these guys are way out of line.

Lori was still trying to get around them, unsuccessfully. Perhaps I could play Galahad.

"There you are!" I said loudly, stepping through the gang to grab her hand. I hugged her. Damn, her big breasts felt good against me. I whispered quietly in her ear, "Need a hand with these imbeciles?" She hugged me tighter. I took that as a yes.

"The rest of us are over here..." I said, leading her through them. We were almost clear, when I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"Hey asshole," the voice of the lead shithead said, in a voice dripping with arrogance, "Get your own slut. She's ours."

I didn't want to cause a scene, but I couldn't see myself walking away like the scared, skinny kid they used to prey on. I could feel the hand on my left shoulder, but no thumb pressure, so it was probably his right hand.

I spun quickly to the left, raising my left arm in an arc as I did. This detached his hand from my shoulder, and as my arm continued the arc, I came under his elbow with my hand, clamping it on his shoulder and neck. I now had a leveraged underhook on his extended arm, his hand trapped in my armpit, and pressing on his shoulder threatened to hyper-extend his elbow. My right hand came around with the spin, and I firmly grabbed his throat. He struggled a bit, using his left hand to try, unsuccessfully, to remove my hand from his throat. I levered on his trapped arm, looking into his eyes, where I could see the pain. He dropped his free hand, accepting the inevitable, and I released the pressure on his elbow.

"You know, Joey...." I said firmly, looking into his surprised face, "..... I don't think so. In fact, I don't think she wants anything to do with any of you... gentlemen..... and I use that word very loosely. Is that right, Lori?" I asked, never letting my eyes leave Joey. What a jackass.

"That's right," she said from a few feet away.

"Well.... there it is. Now, Joseph..... I think I would be willing to chalk this whole thing up to excessive alcohol, and let bygones be bygones...." my hand tightened briefly on his throat, "..... if you would be so kind as to apologize to the lady." He briefly struggled again, and one of his fellow idiots stepped up, perhaps in an attempt to help him. I squeezed a bit tighter, and Joe made a gurgle, gesturing wildly for him to step back. He did, and I released the pressure.

"I'm sorry," he croaked hoarsely.

"Again please, Joseph.... and this time try to sound like you mean it. Convince me that you mean it."

He tried to clear his throat. "I apologize for insulting you.... for calling you a slut. I regret having said such things, and my friends and I were wrong. I apologize." Probably the most eloquent sentence of his life.

"Very good, Joseph. I am satisfied. Are you, Lori?" She nodded. "Great! Now, Joe.... I am going to let you go. You're not going to try anything stupid, like taking a swing at me, are you?" He shook his head. "Because, you know, if you do, I will be forced to defend myself. This....." I squeezed and released, ".....is just an attention getter. Defending myself would result in more..... permanent...... damage. You understand?" He nodded. "Good!"

I released his throat and his arm, turning to Lori as he shook the bees out of his elbow.

Lori had a sparkle in her eyes. I offered my arm, and she took it. "My hero," she said, walking with me back towards Mark and Dave.

"Where the hell did that come from?" they asked in unison.

"Kung fu movies" I winked. I turned to Lori, "You should be safe now. I suppose you have many people to see?" I had no delusions that rescuing her had changed our relationship. Perhaps I was premature in reaching that conclusion.

She was still looking at me. "I suppose I do. I think I will stay here, anyway. Let them seek me out." She kept her arm locked with mine.

Now that all the fun was over, I was able to check Lori out. A devastating amount of cleavage showed through the neckline of her LBFMD. Just what a Little Black Fuck Me Dress is made to do. She saw me gawking at her chest, and just grinned.

We hung out together. Several people stopped by to congratulate me for silencing the riff raff. Lori's friends made an appearance. I got the impression that I was the unexpected centre of attention.

After about two hours, my need for nostalgia had been satisfied. There was, however, one more thing that had been on my mind. Ever since I overheard the idiots rehashing the rumours about Lori, I had been wondering about their veracity. And I had just the way to find out.

"Lori...." I asked, "Did you bring your car, tonight?"

"Actually no. I was planning to get a cab, so I wouldn't need to worry about getting drunk. Whyyyyy?" she drew out the last word, with a smile, as if she knew where this was going.

"Let me show you." We said our goodbyes and headed out to where I had parked.

There was a small crowd out front when we walked out the door. It was blocking our view. For a brief second, I was worried that someone had hurt my baby. As we grew closer, those fears was assuaged. I looked over the shoulders of the crowd.

I whistled. "Wow! Nice car!" I said. "Yours?" I prodded.

"In my dreams" the anonymous admirer said. "BC plates. Long way from home."

Lori squeezed my hand at that last one. One of the things we had discussed earlier was where we lived. I squeezed back, and touched my finger to my lips in the universal 'shhh' signal. We all continued to mill about, admiring the car from all angles. Lori had a smirk on her face. I goaded the crowd.

"Probably all show, and no go." I said, knowing that it was far from true. I made several other comments. Then I stepped closer, and heard the proximity sensor unlock the car. I took Lori's hand and moved to the passenger side.

"Lori, let me introduce you." I reached down and popped open the door, before saying the next part. The part that makes all car guys instantly erect, and makes car girls instantly wet. "Meet the Aston Martin Vanquish." She moaned. I directed her into her seat. Once seated, I invited her to observe the sill plates, which bore the name of the owner. Me. This was my treat.

I walked around the car, retrieving a small glass puck from my pocket.. I took my place behind the wheel, but not before I got several incredulous looks from the assemblage. With the door closed, I turned toward Lori.

There was another incredulous look on her face. "This is yours? For real?" I nodded. "Jesus, how much money do you make?"

"Closing in on 80K," I said, baiting her.

"And you can afford this on $80,000 a year?," she scoffed.

"Oh, sorry.... I always forget to finish the sentence. That's 80K per month." I clarified. "I have eight offices, counting my own, with a total of just under 200 licensed agents. My ring is in the shop, getting a ninth diamond put in. That's $900,000 annual income."

Her mouth was opening and closing like a fish, but nothing was coming out, as she digested what I had said. "Doing what? Real estate?"

I laughed. "No, not real estate, but using a similar business system. We help people accumulate and protect wealth. What they do with it after they have it, is up to them."

There was a gentle knock on the window. The guy outside was gesturing and mouthing 'start it up'. I put the glass puck in the slot on the dash, and looked at Lori. "Shall we?" I asked.

"Oh, my.... Yes!," she whispered, her voice quivering with excitement. I guess the rumours were true. And I hadn't even started the engine yet.

I smiled and pushed the button. An electronic whirring sound preceded the rumble of the engine coming to life. I pushed the window button. After it was down, I told him the specs. I was saying them for Lori's benefit as well. "Six litre, V 12, 4 valves per cylinder..." Lori's hand grabbed mine... "565 horsepower." Her hand clutched me harder. I blipped the throttle a few times. Every time I did, she grasped firmer. It was getting to her. Maybe it was the vibrations as well as a psychological reaction. Either way, she was getting pretty excited. I pushed the R button on the dash, and backed out of the spot. I pulled the paddle on the right side of the wheel, and we rolled slowly out of the parking area. We got to the road's edge, and I looked over at her. She smiled. I signalled and turned right, accelerating smoothly.

Within a few minutes, we were pulling onto the service road, approaching the highway. It was late, and the road was quiet. I pushed one button on the wheel, switching to Sport mode. I looked over. "Ready?"

She rolled her head towards me. A dreamy look was on her face. "Yes, please." she replied, still quivering.

My foot hit the peddle. Within seconds we were blowing past the legal limit. Then past 100.....120....140mph. I backed off at 150. The engine rumbled mightily, especially off throttle. I looked at her ; she was gasping for breath, and not in fear. "I may have just soiled your leather upholstery," she whispered.

I laughed. She laughed. "So, I gather you are aware of my little.... problem... with fast cars. Did you do all this just to get to me?" she asked.

"Lori, there was a time when that could have been the case. You know I had the biggest crush on you," she nodded and looked away, embarrassed. "But if you think I would drive 2500 miles in a $400,000 car just to get in your pants?..... Well, that must be some pussy you've got! "

She laughed again, before turning serious. "I know you had a crush on me. I know I didn't even give you a chance. I am sorry about that. Truly." she touched my hand. " And as for the quality of my pussy.... You'll just have to judge for yourself."

Now, no one is dense enough to miss that one, but I couldn't believe what I just heard. I glanced over at her. She was smiling, and shrugged her shoulders. Her breasts jiggled slightly, but my eyes caught it. Over thirty years of desire came flooding back with an overwhelming rush.

"Mine or yours?" I asked.

"Mmmm... Yours." she replied. I took the next exit, then the overpass, before rejoining the highway going the other way. I set the cruise at about 70.

I saw the lights coming behind us. Pretty quick. The car pulled up beside us on the passenger side. It was a hopped up Acura. A 'tuner'. The driver was gesturing to race. Lori looked at me, a question on her lips.

"Your call." I answered. She looked at the other car and nodded. The flatulent exhaust note of the Acura rose as he pulled away. I let him go.

Lori looked at me, disappointed.

"Don't jump to conclusions.... I'm just making it a little more interesting." I said as I put the transmission into Sport mode, and the suspension into Track mode. The car hunkered down as the suspension stiffened. I pulled the left paddle three times, dropping to third gear. "Hold on to your panties," I said just before I punched it.

The Acura was about a hundred yards ahead. Under the Aston's hood, twelve cylinders spooled up rapidly , accelerating hard. When I pulled the paddle for fourth gear we were doing 125, and the Acura was growing bigger. Another pull, and we eased up beside him at around 150 in fifth gear.

"Wave goodbye to the children," I said while we cruised beside the Acura. Lori turned her back to me and waved out her window. I eased my foot down again, and the other car began to slip behind us. One more gear, and we were pulling away rapidly. With my peripheral vision, I noticed that Lori was squirming in her seat. "You okay, there?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the road as the speedo crested 180.