A Long Time Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knight13
knight13
177 Followers

“I think you want to fuck this old white lady.” Jamie said to which Marcus only smiled and slid his cock forward.

Jamie’s eyes widened and she flung herself upwards as her legs wrapped around him.
“FUCK BABY!!! You are fucking huge.” She squealed through clenched teeth and shut eyes.

“Fuck you got a tight white pussy!” Marcus groaned as he pushed himself more and more.

“Fuck my pussy baby!” she yelled as her arms wrapped around his neck to bring her lips to his.

Soon he was humping her with a faster pace as she used her arms to climb his black body. Her large breasts in his face. He bit a nipple as she lift up on his neck and slammed herself down on his cock. He would try and fuck her as hard as possible. Soon she was squeezing her breasts against his face as hard as she possibly could while she shook with a violent orgasm. Her pussy gushing on his cock as he laid her on her back and was soon sliding in and out of her pussy with a smooth slow pace.

“You like this dick baby?” he asked.

“Mmm, I’ve dreamt about this dick!” Jamie said her eyes half closed.

“Ever had a black dick baby?”

”NO! Nothing ever this big or this black!” she said smiling as he bent down to bite her neck gently.

“Fuck, I’ve wanted this white pussy……” Marcus growled as he quickened his pace.

“Take it, it’s yours baby. Fuck this white bitch!” Jamie groaned as her legs and hands grabbed his ass trying to take as much of him as she could.

Slapping sounds and load groans were heard when finally Marcus bellowed and unleashed an enormous load, bigger than the first one he put in her mouth into her pussy.

Jamie enjoyed the sensation of his seed washing her insides as she laid back cooing at the feel of such a large cock in her. Her hair still wet, this time, from sweat that framed her face. She smiled and stared at the ceiling. Both of them breathing heavily.

“That’s the shit dreams are made of.” Marcus said and Jamie could only moan in agreement.

After a half an hour in their laying state Marcus rolled to her large breasts to suckle gently at her nipple before kissing her, their tongue rolling around each others. She draped her leg over him as his cock smacked against her wet pussy lips.

“I think you made a mess young man.” Jamie smiled.

She rolled him onto her back as she rubbed her bottom along his hard and muscled torso. Her thick thighs felt so good along his ribs.

“I sure did.” Marcus said grinning as his hand roamed her long legs, thick hips before rolling his hands back towards her big ass.

His cock was standing at attention again and in the crack of her ass. She felt it’s warmth before lifting her hips and slowly taking his cock into her. From atop him it was difficult to fit his cock into her. She slowly lowered herself before finally being able to grind her pubes against his.

“What are you going to do?” Marcus said, his hand pinching her nipple nice and hard.

“I’m going to ride this black cock…..slowly” she said her hips rolling back and forth. Her pussy lips would open up and show themselves to him as she rolled forward, his head leaning back to enjoy the unreal sensation.

“Mmm… girl ride that dick.” His hands grabbed her hips as he increased her speed. Her hands grabbed his wrist to improve her leverage. She rode him harder and harder.

”Mmm fuck me baby that’s it.”

She fell forward, her hands on the bed above his shoulders. Her large breasts falling forward to his face as he sucked half a breast…and they both began to fuck each other again to exhaustion.

knight13
knight13
177 Followers
12