A Long Time Coming Ch. 05

Story Info
Family Affair
6.6k words
4.77
31.9k
40

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 08/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex had an immediate feeling of well being as he came to consciousness in the wee hours of the night. His next awareness was of the woman sprawled on top of him, her softness seductively molded to his hard frame. This was the second time he'd awakened; the first was to Jade doing something incredible to his throbbing cock.

"Damn, she has a hot mouth," he thought.

Now she was sound asleep again.

He loved Jade and wanted to marry her. As far as he was concerned it couldn't happen soon enough, but he knew she would need time. He thought of all the possibilities that a life with her presented as he idly stoked her body. Then, satisfied with the path he was taking he closed his eyes and drifted back into peaceful slumber.

*

When Alex awakened again, he was alone. Jade's side of the bed lacked the heat of her body which told him that she had been up for a while. He sleepily ambled to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After completing his other morning ablutions, he returned to the bedroom and dressed.

Jade was roused by a full bladder at six thirty. The room was almost pitch dark with the curtains drawn, but she didn't need light to find her way to the bathroom, thankfully, as Alex needed his rest. Gingerly she eased out of bed without disturbing him. He was so exhausted that he didn't even stir.

After finishing up in the bathroom, she checked on Briana, who was still asleep, but she knew it wouldn't be long before her daughter was up. Leaving her with a kiss on her forehead, she padded to the living room, turned on the television with the sound low and watched the news.

True to her nature, twenty minutes later Jade heard her daughter calling at her bedroom door.

"Mommy, I'm up."

Quickly, Jade went to her before she disturbed Alex. She steered Briana to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth and then dressed her in a red printed shorts set.

"Are you hungry, sweetheart?" Jade asked wondering what she was going to tell the child about Alex being there; then thought that there was no reason to fret over it until the need arose.

"Yep. I want some oatmeal with raisins," Briana requested.

"Is Alex coming back today?" she asked as she took a seat at the table.

Jade sighed deeply; the need had risen sooner than she anticipated.

"Alex is still here baby. He's asleep."

Looking toward the living room, Briana asked, "Where's he sleeping?"

"Cripes!" Jade thought; she really should have known her inquisitive offspring would want more of an explanation.

"He's sleeping in my room, baby," she answered carefully, dreading the next question as she placed the oatmeal in the microwave.

"Oh," was all Briana said.

Jade was stupefied.

"Oh? That's it?" she thought to herself, and then shook her head. Apparently that was as much of an explanation as her daughter required.

She started the coffee maker before taking the cartoon of eggs and linked sausages out of the refrigerator. She didn't know what Alex wanted for breakfast yet, but she was in the mood for something substantial.

She poured Briana a few ounces of orange juice in a tumbler placing it on the table before retrieving the oatmeal from the microwave.

"Here you go, sweetie," Jade said as she sat the bowl in front of her daughter, cautioning her to wait until it cooled a bit before eating.

"Thank you, Mommy. Are you gonna wake Alex for breakfast?" Briana asked eager to see him.

"Alex's had a hard week at work and needs to rest. He'll have breakfast whenever he wakes up," Jade told her while she cracked some eggs.

It was only a few minutes later when Alex appeared dressed in his slacks and shirt which he left outside of the pants. He was barefooted. Noticing Briana said. "Look, Mommy, he doesn't like to wear shoes inside either."

Jade smiled at the child's obvious enjoyment of having something in common with Alex.

Alex leaned down and kissed Briana on her forehead murmuring, "Good Morning, Princess."

He took Jade in his arms, kissing her thoroughly before asking, "What's for breakfast?"

Melting into his warm body, Jade whispered, "Anything you want."

"Anything?" he questioned with a wicked grin.

"Ah, within reason," she amended nervously cutting a side glance toward Briana.

"I think what I have in mind may be within the realm of reason," he murmured.

Briana watched them curiously for a moment. Since she didn't have a clue what they were talking about, she went back to eating her cereal.

"Alex," Jade whispered tamping down her arousal.

He hugged Jade tightly, and with considerable effort released her.

After scanning the items she'd taken from the refrigeration, he said, "I'll have what you have out with three eggs, scrambled with cheddar cheese, if you have it."

"I do," she said and went back to the fridge to take out the cheese.

In the meantime, Alex poured himself a cup of freshly brewed coffee and sat next to Briana.

"Yep," he thought, "she'll be saying I do again sooner than she thinks."

*

Alex enjoyed spending time with the two people he considered to be part of his family. To Briana's delight, they went to the Park on Saturday. There was a new petting zoo which had her so enthralled that she hadn't wanted want to leave. However, she was happy with Alex's assurance that they would come back another day. Later they went to lunch and then to see a movie.

Alex spent the night again and was there in the morning when Briana awakened. She gave him a hug and a kiss and proceeded to the table for breakfast, just like he'd always been there.

On Sunday afternoon they had an early dinner with the Harris's. Jade's parents' were ecstatic to finally meet Alex. They both liked him immediately and were pleased that he so obviously cared about their daughter. Alex was aware of the family history and wasn't surprised that Juliette looked more Caucasian than African American.

Juliette Dalton Harris was the product of an interracial marriage, her mother being Caucasian, her father African American, both now deceased. Although shielded from racial strife as a young child, as she entered her teen years she became more aware of prejudice based on skin color.

For Juliette, it was a constant battle because of the way she looked. There were always explanations to make to avoid misunderstandings, especially when dating. She was opened minded and dated men of different races, but she wasn't always accepted by their families or friends.

However, when she met Jared Harris, none of that mattered; she only had eyes for him. Jared was a tall good looking young black man, the eldest of six children. He was tall and lean, his skin tone warm mocha, his eyes a beautiful caramel color. Juliette fell in love at first sight. From the time that they met, they were inseparable. His parents were not keen on their relationship thinking that she wasn't black enough. But eventually they came around when they realized their opinion wasn't going to influence how their son felt.

Three years after they met Jared asked Juliette to marry him. Always practical, he wanted to be financially secure before he took on the responsibility of a wife and children. To that end, he worked every job that he could find and saved every penny possible.

They were married two years later with both sets of parents in attendance and a few friends. Now married, they were eager to start a family. Unfortunately, it took a long time for Juliette to conceive, although medically there was nothing wrong with either of them. With patience and a lot of prayers, six years later they were blessed with Jade who favored her mother, but had her father's eyes and a warm brown skin tone.

Juliette and Jared's happiness was complete with the birth of their daughter. But, a year later, they had another blessing the form of their son Russell, who was the spitting image of his father. With the normal ups and downs of marriage, they'd made it through thirty two years with love, dedication and compromise. Juliette wanted the same for her daughter.

Dinner was served in the formal dining room with Russell conspicuously absent. Jared explained that he was out with friends, but Jade could see that he clearly wasn't happy about it. Despite his absence they spent a pleasant evening getting to know Alex who was charming and surprisingly attentive to their granddaughter.

*

The following week was busy with the usual activities. Alex had dinner with Jade and Briana every evening, and stayed over a couple of times. Briana, always happy to see him, was never shy about showing her affection.

On the following Thursday, Alex's parents invited Jade and Briana to dinner along with their other sons and their women. Diana McCord thought it had been far too long since she'd had all of her sons together for dinner. The meal presented itself as the perfect time for her to see how they got on with their women; women who one day might be her daughters-in-law.

When the night of the McCord dinner arrived, Jade found that she was anxious about the impression she would make. She saw Mr. and Mrs. McCord almost on a daily basis, but this would be the first time that they would be together in an intimate social setting. She knew that both of the McCords liked her and approved of her relationship with their son, but that didn't help her jitters.

She'd dressed in a simple deep rose pink a-line dress with white high heeled sandals and minimal jewelry; a gold bracelet and a pair of pearl earrings. Briana wore a green and yellow dress with capped sleeves and black patent leather Mary Jane shoes. They were both ready and waiting for Alex.

Since Alex lived closer to his parents than to Jade, she'd offered to meet him there. That offer was met with an emphatic no. He made it clear that it was no inconvenience and that they would make their entrance as a couple.

It was six fifteen when he arrived wearing black slacks and a long sleeve black and gray crew neck light weight knit shirt. He was the epitome of tall, dark and handsome. They were expected at seven O'clock and they'd just make it if the traffic was light.

When they arrived a few minutes after seven, everyone else was in attendance. After a round of introductions they proceeded to the sitting room.

Briana was stunned into silence by the enormous house and beautiful furnishings, especially the grand piano in the corner of the spacious room.

"Look Mommy," she said enthusiastically pointing to the piano. "Can I play with it?"

"No, sweetie, that isn't a toy," Jade responded.

"She can have a go at it," Mrs. McCord said. "She couldn't possibly hurt it."

"No, she wouldn't hurt it, but I can't say the same for our ears," Jade deadpanned.

Everyone laughed, except Briana since she didn't know what was so funny. Looking at Alex, she asked, "What?"

Hugging her, he said, "We're all just happy that you're here, sweetheart."

"I'm happy too," she said with a winsome smile.

No one in the room missed her affection for Alex or his for her.

It was soon after that the cook announced dinner was served and they all moved to the formal dining room.

The center piece of the room was a long mahogany table with its matching chairs which were handed down from Mr. McCord's grandparents and could seat up to twenty five people comfortably. The other furnishings were two companion sideboards and a large china cabinet; two large crystal chandeliers hung over the table.

Everyone sat at one end of the table with Mr. McCord at the head and Mrs. McCord to his right. Alex sat to the left of his father with Briana between him and Jade. Jason and Kate sat across from them with Cameron and Lauren sitting in their preferred positions, across from each other.

Although the setting was formal, the meal was a leisurely affair which included appetizers, the entree with salad and dinner rolls, and dessert with plenty of lively conversation between the courses. The entire meal was delicious; however, the show stopper was the decadent 6-layer chocolate cake which they all gorged on unabashedly.

After dinner they returned to the sitting room to continue their conversation and to get to know each other better. No one asked about Briana's father, which Jade very much appreciated. Briana, always a good little girl, was on her best behavior. She chatted with everyone and asked questions and answered theirs.

By the time they left, everyone knew that she was five years old, that her birthday was May 4th, she didn't like cats, she loved Uno, Old Maid, reading, drawing, painting and Alex. She stuck close by his side the entire evening.

When they got back to Jade's place, Alex didn't want the evening to end. He and Jade had to work the next day, but that didn't make it easier to leave. He suggested that she and Briana spend the rest of the week through the weekend at his place. They'd be together in the evening and could plan some activities for the weekend. Since Jade's parents lived between their two homes, she could still take Briana to their house in the mornings without being inconvenienced and Judy could pick her up after school.

He discussed the arrangement with Jade while Briana was off using the bathroom not wanting to disappoint her in the event that her mother decided against the idea. However, Jade readily agreed to his plan and went to pack a bag.

When Briana returned, she asked, "Where's mommy?"

Alex held her hand as she stood before him. "She's packing a few things. The two of you are going to spend the weekend with me at my house."

"For real?" she asked bubbling with excitement. "We're going to go to your house?"

"Yes," he confirmed with a smile, "for real."

"I gotta help mommy pack," Briana said. Alex released her hand and she trotted off.

When they got to Alex's home Briana was put to bed with a bedtime story.

Afterward, Alex and Jade took a long shower together, kissing and caressing until they both were feverish with desire. Lifting Jade by the buttocks, he held her against the shower wall as she wrapped her legs around his hips and took him in one excruciatingly slow slide. Quickly he set up a punishing pace, thrusting deeply, culminating in a gut wrenching orgasm.

Presently they rinsed off and dried their flushed bodies with an oversized fluffy towel, tossing it carelessly on top of the hamper afterward. As Jade walked out of bathroom on still wobbly legs, Alex swatted her bottom with his palm causing her to jump in surprise.

"Alex!" she shrieked turning around to confront him.

"Yes, love?" he said in an innocent tone.

Melting, she said, "I love you."

Suddenly serious, he pulled her into his arms, brushed his lips against her cheek and whispered, "I will never get tired of hearing that. I love you sweetheart, more every day."

Sliding his hand down to her derriere, he chuckled and said, "Love this ass too."

Jade shook her head and giggled. Taking Alex by the hand she led him into the bedroom.

Although they'd just had a very satisfying orgasm, they were by no means sated; and this time Alex was in the mood to linger over her body.

Lying in bed on his side, he caressed Jade from her breasts, to the soft moist folds of her pussy and back up again. He flicked his finger against the hard nipple of her breast drawing a moan from her sweet lips. Restlessly Jade moved her legs trying to ease the ache between her thighs.

Looking into her eyes, he saw the love, the want, the need she freely displayed. This woman was made for him. He loved the feel and look of her luminous brown skin against his hand. It was baby soft and tasted like the purest honey, as sweet as the nectar at the center of her desire.

Jade stroked Alex's strong muscled arms as she kissed along his jaw line murmuring her love and pleasure, feeling herself immersed in his strength and passion. Here was the man she never thought existed for her. She was thankful that the fates had been kind and that after seeing him that first time she didn't have to spend the rest of her life wondering what might have been.

Alex was a sexy beast, but he was far more than his looks; more than his wealth, more than his social position. He was a warm, loving, engaging, compassionate man. He was the genuine article through and through.

Feeling languid, carried along on a warm sensual feeling, Jade luxuriated in their intimate embrace wanting to stay ensconced in his arms forever. Arching into his body she moaned, rubbing his erection into her soft belly, the hardness drawing a throbbing ache from her core. She loved having him inside of her, craved the power of his possession.

He could work magic with each stroke of his turgid manhood and she wanted that right now. Taking his penis in hand, Jade rubbed the head against her slippery opening, gasping at the contact. Alex's body jerked as a grunt escaped his sensual lips. Settling between her accommodating thighs, he thrust his hips forward, spreading the labia with the broad head of his erection.

Gritting his teeth at the deliciously slow progression of his penetration, he thought, "This has to be the best feeling ever known to man." The feel of his cock invading the heart of his woman's body sent flares rushing through his tall frame and when the large gland popped inside of her, they both sighed.

Jade always held her breath as Alex cock entered her, all her senses directed to the part of her body that willingly accepted him into the heart of her femininity. There was nothing, absolutely nothing more intimate or more fulfilling than giving herself to this man. Arching her body upward, she signaled that she was ready for more. Acknowledging her anxious movement, Alex slid a few more inches into her then stopped again.

"Alex, pleaseeee," Jade pleaded, her breathing ragged.

Alex advanced his cock, straining to hold off his orgasm, but he could feel it approaching urged on by the tightening of her inner walls. Sliding along those humid walls, he felt his cock swell. Picking up speed, he pounded her passage in ever increasing waves of pleasure.

Jade held on desperately as Alex's penis hit all the sensitive nerve endings along her hot moist pussy igniting a firestorm of aching need. In a surge of ravenous yearning, Alex plunged deeper and harder into her depths until with a thunderous roar his sperm spewed forth into her sweet receptacle, taking her with him toward the bright light, drowning them in pleasure.

A while later, exhausted and sated, Alex rolled onto his back cradling Jade in his arms. He gently stroked her slick body as she shivered with lingering desire and his cock, slow to give up its hardness, remained snugly ensconced inside of her.

*

The next morning there was a small knock at the door.

Alex awakened first. Of course, it was Briana, which had him wondering what she would think of finding her mother in his bed. He decided that he might as well find out as this would no doubt be a common occurrence when he and Jade had more children. He already felt like Briana was his.

After hurriedly putting on a pair of boxers and his dressing gown, he opened the door.

Looking up at him, Briana gave him a sunny smile and said, "Hi, Alex, is mommy in there?"

Returning the smile, he said, "Yes, she is, but let's not wake her yet. How about I help you wash your face and brush your teeth; then I'll make breakfast?"

Nodding, she agreed happily. "Okie, Dokie."

Off they went to the guest bath where Alex watched to make sure she washed her face properly and brushed her teeth thoroughly. But he needn't have bothered; she really was capable of taking care of that by herself.

When she finished, she mugged, showing him her shinny white teeth. "See?" she said, smiling when he nodded.

Alex walked Briana back to her bedroom and asked if she could dress herself.

12