A Long Walk Home Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,496 Followers

His heart twisted in his chest and he suddenly understood why she had been so afraid to tell him the truth. Once she had thought he was dead and it had almost broken her completely. That pain had never fully left her and was what drove her relentlessly to ensure he was always safe along with the pack. She would never do anything to endanger him or his people.

"You couldn't ever lose me," he groaned softly rocking her gently as he kissed the top of her head. "You'll always be my Annie, my baby girl. Nothing and no one will ever be able to take that away. I swear it."

His gaze connected with Gard's, his eyes hardening as he gave his sister all the reassurance she needed. For a moment they glared at each other and then the vampire slowly nodded his head, conceding they both had a valid claim to call this woman their sister.

To be continued...

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,496 Followers