A Long Walk Home Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,492 Followers

"You enjoyed that," he laughed quietly, biting back a groan as she literally oozed over his body, her nipples teasing his chest deliciously.

"So did you," she laughed back, grinding her mouth against his as he rolled her over to lie cradled between her thighs.

The harsh, abrasiveness of the rock rubbed against his knees and he frowned, reluctantly pulling his mouth from hers. "This isn't the most ideal place for this."

She threw her head back and laughed loudly, wrapping her long legs around him and pressing her wet heat against his rapidly expanding shaft. "I'm a vampire, Dayton. I have more chance of breaking this rock than it has of me."

Her valid point had him laughing softly as he ran his tongue slowly over her bottom lip. "I keep forgetting that." He moved suddenly, wrapping his arms around her as he stood up and jumped from the rock. "I take longer to heal that you do. I'd prefer a softer surface."

She kissed him hard, her fingers burrowing in his hair as her tongue teased his and made his knees feel weak. "You're so fragile," she laughed softly, amusement dancing in her eyes as he let go of her. She landed agilely on the feet, her laughter increasing. "Sensitive too."

Dayton was delighted at how playful she was, his lips tugging in a seductive smile. She was so beautiful, so open and relaxed. His heart swelled with the love he felt for her. "Some parts of me are extremely sensitive," he chuckled lightly, kneeling down in a patch of thick moss and tugging at her hand.

She came to him instantly, sitting astride him and wrapping her arms around his neck. Dayton didn't think he'd ever seen anything more beautiful than his wild vampire flowing into his arms with no hesitation at all. Her trust in him was evident and it made his heart soar.

Freya groaned as her body brushed his. He was hard again, pressing against her wet heat so intimately. One hand buried in his hair while the other traced his strong jaw softly. "You have lots of stamina," she whispered rubbing against him sensually. "I'm impressed."

"What man wouldn't while having you in his arms," he countered, his hand catching the nape of her neck and pulling her mouth to his for a deep searching kiss.

His tortured groan filled her mouth as she rose up and slowly lowered herself onto his body. It was so unexpected that he had to grip her hips hard to hold her still once she sheathed herself on him. If she moved now he would embarrass himself completely.

"Fuck, Freya! Haven't you heard of foreplay?" The words were ground out harshly as he took deep breaths to try and calm his body which was aching to drive hard and deep inside her.

Her own voice was a husky sigh as her lips kissed up to his ear and she nipped gently at his lobe. "I thought I'd given you foreplay," she teased lightly, her warm breath sending shivers through his body.

He was laughing again, a breathy sound that told her just what she was doing to him. "You know I meant for you, honey. There are so many things I wanted to do to your sexy body before we got to this point."

Her answer was to raise her body slowly and then caress every thick inch of him deliciously as she sank back down onto him. "You kept me waiting too long. I lack patience."

Dayton growled and gripped her hips tightly, unable to stop himself from sliding her back over his body just as slowly as she'd just done. "I'll add that to the list of things I need to teach you," he groaned and then he was pressing her back against the moss, driving into her in long hard strokes as his head bent to suck a rosy nipple into his mouth.

His eyes glittered as he took his mate for the first time, savouring the feel of her slick wetness embracing his cock so tightly. He had been waiting so long for this moment without ever realising he had been. He'd been waiting so long for his Freya to come into his life and teach him the joy of being alive once more.

His heart thundered hard in his chest as he rocked into her again and a sweet moan escaped her lips. He would show his beautiful vampire what real love was, what tenderness felt like, how he intended to stroke and kiss every inch of her soft skin for eternity until she had no more doubts about whether she deserved to be loved.

His mouth was hot on hers, his tongue dipping inside to taste her leisurely as he rode slowly between her legs, drawing out each thrust to give her maximum pleasure. Her arms and legs twined tightly around him, her breathy cries the sweetest love song he'd ever heard. He wanted to stay like this with her forever, just the two of them sliding against each other's skin, their bodies joined in the erotic rhythm of love.

Freya couldn't breathe. Dayton was doing such wonderful things to her body. His hands and lips left no inch of her skin untouched, pleasure flooding her wherever he caressed. The feel of him driving into her body was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. This was sex but it was more. He was worshipping her with every part of himself, showing her just how amazing sex could be when two people truly belonged together. It was so beautiful it was enough to bring tears to her eyes.

She didn't want it to end but her need was strong, both of them were. Her mouth watered at the memory of his taste and she wanted to taste him again. She knew if she did that she would effectively be mating with him. Ashleigh had once explained to her how sex was an integral part of mating for Weres. She had accepted that he was hers and knew that if she drank from him right now she would be joining with him forever.

His sweat slickened chest grazed her nipples and she shuddered at the touch, her tongue licking against his neck almost greedily. His thrusts into her body were becoming more urgent, harder and faster as they pushed her relentlessly towards her climax. "I need to taste you."

He stilled just as he buried himself deep to the hilt inside her. His eyes met hers and his nostrils flared as he clenched his jaw hard. He looked so beautiful in his passion, his eyes glowing with emotion as they searched her face intently.

"You know what it will mean if you do this?" he asked in a hoarse voice. He couldn't hide his desire to feel her bite.

"I need to bite you, Dayton. I've never needed anything so badly in my life."

Her eyes told him just how desperate she was and he growled low in his chest. He needed to claim her too but they had to have a talk about that before he did so. The fact she was willing to claim him first set his heart racing and his cock became harder than he'd thought it possibly could. "Then take me, honey. I'm yours forever."

He rocked back his hips and drove into her with a need so fierce it rang a tortured cry from his chest. She was pulling him down to her, her teeth nipping at his neck lightly before he felt her fangs pierce his skin and she began to shudder wildly beneath him.

Ecstasy raced through him at her bite, his movements becoming frantic as he took her hard and fast, pushing her over the edge ruthlessly as she took him with her in a burst of pleasure so intense he forgot how to breathe.

Freya screamed her release, her head thrown back, her body arching into his as his knot began to form at the base of his cock. He pushed hard, forcing himself into her body, craving to be joined to her so she couldn't escape him. He seated his knot inside her tight body and pulsed deeply. He came in hard jerky movements, giving her his seed as he roared his pleasure into the air.

They shook together, their breathing harsh, the sounds of their ecstasy carrying on the morning breeze. Dayton finally collapsed against Freya, holding her tightly as he rolled to his side, their limbs entwined as they fought to regulate their heartbeats.

Freya kissed the spot she had claimed him. There was no sign of her bite, but he shuddered as her tongue stroked the area telling her it would always be sensitive to her touch. He was hers now. She had completed her half of the mating ritual. Now it was just up to him to complete his.

"I love you," he whispered, stroking her hair gently. His voice was so full of emotion it made her heart flutter wildly in her chest.

"I love you too," she whispered back and it was the easiest thing in the world for her to say because it was her wolf she was declaring her feelings for. Her Dayton.

To be continued...

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,492 Followers