A Long Week Ch. 02

Story Info
The encounter becomes a relationship... maybe?
1.4k words
4.35
14.1k
1

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1AmJ0ker
1AmJ0ker
12 Followers

As a note, this story is mostly written about two years ago, there are 12 ish parts already so no worries, they are coming, I just didn't want to blow my comfort wad before I found my drive to write again.

This is a work of fiction, written out of a bored spell because I have nothing else to do, so forgive any basic errors. Constructive criticism is appreciated, feel free to leave any comment it doesn't mean I have to read it though.

*****

The ride was both miserable and the best thing she had ever experienced in her life, every bump, every jostle drove the piece of plastic between her thighs deeper. The engine was vibrating the entire frame with each rev and each acceleration Jonathon took, Susan felt on her sex. She was so wet and on edge that she didn't know how she managed not to cum all over his seat as he finally pulled into a small house in a sleepy neighborhood.

They sat outside for a moment as Jonathon opened the garage door with a remote he had fished from his pocket. Susan sat there quaking and whimpering as her hands slipped down his front. She couldn't wait any longer with her mind fogged over from the ride. She found the front of his pants and heard a dark growl from him as she slipped her hands inside. She smiled, thinking the sound was possibly the sexiest thing she had ever heard. Purring like a content kitten she wrapped her cool hands around his hot length. She moaned as she slowly worked him from base to tip only to gasp and grip him tightly as he revved the engine and darted them into the garage door.

She nearly fell off as he suddenly engaged the kickstand and spun off the bike and out of her grasp. Instead, he yanked her off the seat, the dildo still lodged deeply in her. His helmet was cast aside and hers was pulled from her head roughly, so that he could deliver another one of those lip bruising kisses. Her jacket was suddenly open and her dress was the only thing between his hands and her skin, but that was still too much as her fingers clawed at his chest. "Please...," she said breathlessly as he broke their kiss, "so wet... so close. Fuck me please sir." She was trembling now as she looked up into his eyes pleadingly.

His face was the epitome of controlled animalism. He looked down at her with dark blue eyes and his chest hummed against her hands for a moment as his hands wrapped around her forearms to push her away again. His entire body was tense as if he were going to jump her and tear her to shreds in his need, which she knew she would love far too much for her own good.

He looked at her and then to his bike his face not giving away any emotion. Her eyes followed his, gasping and whimpering as she realized the large wet spot on the seat was from her. He reached down and scooped up some of her juices on two fingers and right before her gaze sucked his fingers clean. She couldn't think of a sexier thing in her life, and as he looked at her she thought she may cum just from the look he gave her.

"You taste good pet," he said to her evenly, still not giving into lust anywhere near as much as she had. He grasped the back of her head and spun her about forcing her easily to bend over the bike with her face in her own mess. "You've made a mess, now you'll clean it up won't you? Like a good gurl?" he asked her, but before she could reply he pulled the dildo from her and she felt the head of his cock touch her over heated clit and moaned loudly. "Won't you be a good cum slut?" that single question nearly sent her over the edge with him so close to fucking her.

She began to lick at her own juices as he slapped her ass firmly, his fingers squeezing and kneading the now bare globes of her ass, making her squeak and moan again. The head of his cock plunged two inches into her and she nearly screamed, muffled by the seat. Then she felt the now cool and still wet plastic of the dildo at her ass hole, warmed by the sporadic slapping of her ass. She went rigid and tried to stand a bit but a strong hand forced her head down and back to her task. She whimpered as she heard him speaking again, "You belong to me this week, all of you, every hole, and every inch of pale supple skin. Isn't that right?"

She nodded and looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes smoldering. "Yes sir, I'm your slut," she said to him quietly and then swallowed as she turned back to the seat and whimpered to him, "Use me in whatever way will please you." That declaration got a response from him, he snarled and shoved four more glorious inches into her making her scream as his hips slammed into hers. Her back arched and she widened her stance a bit. She reached back and pulled the cheeks of her ass apart for him, inviting him to do whatever he wanted to her.

As the dildo pressed against her tight asshole he began to plunge in and out of her in a blistering pace, driving her insane. She had never done any anal before though she had been curious about it. Right now as her eyes rolled into the back of her head she wanted it more than ever. She looked back at him again and began to plead as she gasped for air, "Please ... cum... let me ...please sir, I need it!" He looked at her and then the dildo began to stretch and enter her ass. The pain made her wince but then the tightness it forced through the rest of her made her moan. Her pussy clenched on him tight as a vice and it made him feel even bigger as he seemed to fill her to the point of breaking. The dildo kept pushing into her and she moaned as she heard him groan sexily.

He kept pounding her and when she couldn't take anymore he bent over her, lodging himself deeply into her as he groaned in her ear, "Cum". She had never known that an orgasm could rack someone so completely and so quickly. She clawed at the bike and screamed her entire body spasming with her orgasm. She had the urge to pee in the midst of it, and couldn't stop herself as she suddenly began to squirt all over his cock and the floor between her legs.

Jonathon started to fuck her faster and harder than before as she began to cum, driving her orgasm on for what seemed an eternity before she felt his pace become erratic and varied. She whimpered and moaned for him to cum and fill her to the brim, and he chuckled grasping the back of her neck and squeezing to the point of hurting her as she felt something warm and slick shoot into her. She cried out at the pain and came again squirting again as her legs gave out and she crumpled to the floor, gripping the bike to stay somewhat off the ground. She shivered and moaned weakly, already exhausted as she looked down at herself and groaned.

Suddenly she felt herself being stripped. Her now damp dress was pulled off and down her long legs. She looked up to see Jonathon, still hard and leaking cum from the tip of his cock, but slowly undressing her and wrapping a jacket around her. He hadn't even pulled his pants off to fuck her senseless. She bit her lip and looked up at his eyes that were as always guarded and unfeeling as he hefted her up into his arms.

He carried her to the door, reaching up to shut the garage door which made her eyes go wide as she realized that they had just done that in the well-lit garage for anyone to see. The thought made her blush and aroused at the same time but she was too exhausted to do anything but lay limp in his arms.

*****

Another scene complete! More to come until I get shipped off to basic in a few weeks because this is a relatively constructive way to spend my time.

1AmJ0ker
1AmJ0ker
12 Followers