A Long Week Ch. 06

Story Info
We follow Jonathon around work for a few hours.
1.4k words
4.16
7.8k
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1AmJ0ker
1AmJ0ker
12 Followers

Once more into the breach! This is a work of fiction forgive any basic errors. Constructive criticism is appreciated, feel free to leave any comment it doesn't mean I have to read it though. Today we will try to live a day at work with Jonathon and for most people this will be a greatly awaited event. However, making something you've created human is sometimes painful. To show the flaws you've failed to smooth out in your art is never something I've enjoyed.

*****

Jonathon pulled up to the shop slowly. He was already late so there was no point in rushing. He pulled around and parked in the back lot that was connected to the front parking lot by a large chain link gate that was open since it was during business hours.

"Burning Hot Customs" was poorly named but one of the best motorcycle and automotive shops in the state. It had been started by a close family friend of Jonathon's parents before he had even been born and was currently owned by the daughter of his adoptive father. Since Jonathon was old enough to walk he had been playing in the shop. When his parents had died at age nine, Jonathon had entered the foster care system and was stuck going from foster home to foster home for nearly three years, which he still didn't talk about with anyone. Finally at thirteen his parent's closest friend and the owner of the shop had adopted him. That's when he officially unofficially started working for Carl, his adoptive father.

Jonathon worked at the shop where his parents had worked to be as close to them and the rest of his adoptive family as was possible. He cut his bike off after parking it in the employee's parking lot, stopping the train of thoughts that were plaguing him. He jogged over to the back entrance and ducked inside trying to slip by the open office door without being noticed and failing miserably.

"Jon!" an angry feminine voice growled at him from inside her office, "Why are you late?" Jonathon sighed and turned to face his adoptive sister. Before he could say anything Anna was on her feet and in his face, as close as she could get for someone who was 4 foot 9. "Are you sick? Do I need to send you home?" She asked in that same rough angry, sounding tone. Anna took after her mother instead of her father so everything came out as a reprimand, even if she was really concerned.

Jonathon shrugged to Anna as he spoke, "Sorry, woke up late is all. I am human you know." Anna's sharp green eyes narrowed up at him as she reached up onto her tip toes and touched his forehead checking his temperature. Jon rolled his icy blues, walking away from her with a disdainful, "I'm fine." He didn't need her to worry about him. If there was a problem he would handle it himself, Anna of all people should know that.

He moved into the shop floor and waved sociably to the others as he passed their work areas. When he came to one of the jacks with a mostly assembled bike on it, he dropped his backpack on the counter out of the way and pulled his leather jacket off, hanging it on a nail that stuck out next to his tool chest. He set his phone on one corner of the tool chest and then stretched himself out slowly before resuming the assembly of the motorcycle he had been working on for the past month.

He had been working for about an hour before he reached out and shot Susan a quick text for her to get up and start her day. While he was texting Susan, one of the new guys in the shop came over and reached his hand into Jonathon's toolbox without saying anything. Jon knew full well why he had done it. One of the older more experienced men had told the unfortunate new guy to come do it. It was a fate reserved only for those that had to be knocked down a few pegs and brought back down to earth.

Jon set his phone down and slammed the drawer on the new guy's fingers before he could get away. The new guy in question cried out and cradled his hand to his chest as the other men in the shop broke out in a chorus of laughing and jeering. The new guy glared at Jonathon and shouted at him only for Jonathon to ignore him and go back to his work. Jonathon didn't acknowledge the other man until he picked up a large wrench and came at him from one side. Jonathon caught the wrench and threw the smaller man over the top of his tool box easily, the sharp open end of the wrench pressed up into the new guy's throat.

Jonathon glowered down at the new guy, growling at him darkly, "Touch my shit and I break you, try to attack me and I kill you. If you get any other bright ideas refer to the sign." Jonathon pointed up at the sign that hung over his work place that read 'Enter at risk of life, limb and possibly your tools.' Anna's last birthday gift for him since he hated people in his space or using his tools and had been known to liberate people of misplaced tools which was why the shop was usually perfectly clean before everyone left for the day. The new guy just wheezed and struggled for a few seconds before Jonathon freed him and let him scamper away to lick his wounds.

Jonathon paid the rest of the shop no mind for the next hour or so before he got a text from Susan and smiled darkly. He didn't open the texts that were piling up. Instead he took a break and went to the bathroom. Once settled in one of the stalls he opened the text that were of Susan blushing with her legs open to reveal the panties he had ordered her to wear with a wet spot forming in them. He looked down at the growing bulge in his pants and grit his teeth. It had been a very long time since he had masturbated in a bathroom like a horny teen, but he was seriously considering relieving himself of his erection with a few minutes of nostalgia.

He unzipped his pants and took a picture of his fully erect cock pulsing with need. He sent it to Susan and then told her to go the kitchen. He looked down at himself and growled as he wrapped a hand around his dick and pumped a couple times slowly. His phone pulsed and he opened Susan's text telling him she had done as he asked.

He chuckled and sent Susan another text and then he pulled up an app on his phone and waited a few seconds before remotely turning on the vibrator in her panties. He began to pump and himself again from base to tip. He imagined Susan on his kitchen table writhing as she begged him to cum. He continued to move his hand, faster and faster until he felt his balls tighten beneath him and the demanding pressure build to a fever pitch in his cock. At the last possible second he through his head back, slamming it into the wall behind him to stop himself from making any other sound as he came. He sighed as he shook his head, promising himself to cum plenty more later, when he had Susan there to wring it from him. He sent Susan a message to cum and another for her to go back to her chores for the day and stood, shifting himself uncomfortably in his pants. He stood there for a few minutes and fought with himself as he tried to cool his roaring libido that had left him still hard and wanting more than just a light pull.

He left the bathroom stall and washed his hands before he went back to his work space, already thinking of things he wanted to do later on that night to a certain woman in his home.

Ok imaginary readers. This one is over, I am unsure if I will post the rest of the day for Susan tonight or not but it will be on the way as soon as I work it out and type it up. Let me know what you think of this part. It seems... a bit stale to me but I can't think of a way to fix it.

1AmJ0ker
1AmJ0ker
12 Followers