A Longing

Story Info
A normal couple takes on more exotic roles.
3.6k words
4.06
27.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the door open at 4:45 PM. I very hurriedly tore my clothes off as I put my work down and ran downstairs. I did not expect him home this early.

I arrived at the floor by his feet just as he shut the door and locked it behind him. I got on my knees and sat down on my feet; my head down and my hands behind my back. I felt him smile as he patted my head and walked by me without so much as saying hello. He never came home early. He was always home at precisely 5:13 every day. He was glad I had made such a hurried attempt at getting downstairs, but I knew he was slightly disappointed that I was not already looking out for his arrival.

I heard my cell phone ring upstairs, and I heard my friend sign on Yahoo and Instant Message me, but I dared not move. I remained on the floor in front of the door in this position for half an hour before I heard his footsteps approach me. He walked around me and stopped in front of me. I kept my head down and did not look up at him. He leaned down to kneel beside me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. He was happy tonight; he never showed such courtesy towards me except on rare occasions. He stood back up and I heard him snap his fingers. Immediately I looked up and raised myself to rest on my knees. My mouth reached forward to start working to undo his belt, then his pants. My hands stayed locked behind me as I dug his cock out of his pants and into my mouth.

I lovingly began to work at his cock; kissing it and licking it all over, getting it hard. He began to tell me about his day; his car troubles, his dumbass lunch client, and the poor guy that he had to fire. This was our normal routine: he would come home, I would be waiting for him on the floor, he would snap his fingers and I would begin to suck on his cock as he told me about his day. It did not always used to be like this, however; we used to be a very normal couple, enjoying sexual acts in the bedroom and were very respectful to each other. But we discovered my hidden longing to be owned, and treated as a slave, one day as he came home from work.

I had sent him a very interesting email to his work email address, and he had begun to read it just as he was about to leave to go home. Being a writer, I work from home, and he goes to work at his own law firm every day from 7 AM until 5PM, and comes home at around 5:15. I sent the email at 4:45, and he had just received it as he was turning off his computer. Thankfully, the subject line caught his attention.

Subject: I hope your cock is ready for me when you get home… Date: May 4, 2004 4:43 PM Central Time Sender: Shannyn Bhachoo

Message: You should have been here earlier, while I was rubbing my pussy for you. Oh I was so wet before I even touched myself. I was just thinking about how nice it would be to skip all the loving foreplay and just go right into hot, sweaty, passionate sex. It was amazing; I could almost feel your cock pounding into me. You had shoved me into a wall and before we could even take our clothes off, your cock was in my pussy. You had merely unzipped your pants, shoved my shorts and thong aside, picked me up, and set me down on your cock. That was the fastest and most intense orgasm either of us had had before. What do you say we try that sometime? Come home to me…come home to me and fuck me. I will be waiting for you.

Needless to say, he came home very hot and horny and he had done just as I had asked him to; he was not the kind of man that you had to tell to do something twice. We decided to try this once a week; every Friday actually, but before long it became a daily habit. Not too long after that, he had taken the role of Master of the house, and I was his willing slave; ready for him whenever and wherever he wanted me. The passion that had begun to fade in our marriage had come pouring back in with these new roles. But to continue back to our routine…

He brought his hand around to the back of my head and grabbed a handful of my hair as the story of his day came to a close. He took over and held my head still, pounding his rock hard cock into the very depths of my throat. I couldn’t breathe, and could barely suppress myself from gagging many times. He relentlessly pounded me harder and deeper, now with both hands on the back of my head, jerking my head back and forth by my hair. Just as I was about to black out from lack of oxygen, he shoved his entire cock deep in my throat and came. He let out a groan as the very last spasms ran through his cock. I swallowed as much as I could, but some dripped out and ran down my chin. He slowly pulled his cock out of my throat and I gasped and coughed for breath. He kept one hand tangled up in my hair as I began to clean off his cock. I licked off all of the cum and saliva from his cock, gently kissed the head of his cock once, and leaned back down into my position on the floor. He put his cock back into his pants as I licked the cum off of my chin, and he began to walk away. I did not move, because I knew he would not leave me there. Sure enough, as he was exiting the entry hallway to our home, he snapped his fingers, and I turned and began to crawl after him.

He entered the kitchen and I crawled in after him. I crawled over to the table and got into the position that I was in while I was in the hallway. He began to prepare dinner; getting out the cooking utensils and what he wanted me to cook for him. After he had turned the oven on and gotten everything out that he wanted to have for dinner, he exited the kitchen, snapping his fingers once more as he walked out the doorway. This was my signal to get up and start cooking.

He went for his usual shower, and when he got back, I was to have dinner prepared, on the table, and kneeling beside his chair, awaiting his return. He entered the kitchen about a half hour after he had left, and sat down to eat. I remained by his side, and he petted my head every now and then, complimenting me for the nice dinner and being such a good girl. He finished his dinner and left the kitchen once more, going into the living room. I heard him snap his fingers just as he turned on the TV; another signal for me. I got up, cleaned his plate, and prepared my own. I was to have my dinner eaten, the food put away, and everything cleaned by the time he finished watching TV at 8. If I finished early, I was allowed to go upstairs and do whatever I please until 8 o’clock. Today I did not finish early, but just barely crawled into the living room and rested myself beside his chair before the clock in the room struck 8. He was a man of exact timing; and his home life was no exception.

He turned off the TV and reached over to the small dresser the lamp rested on. He opened the top drawer, and pulled out my leash.

“Come in front of me,” he said. I obediently did as I was told, and crawled in front of him. I was on my knees, my toes pressing against the floor, and sitting on my heels. My hands were in my lap and my head was up; my eyes pointed towards the ceiling. He attached the leash to my collar, and I lowered my head down to look at the floor.

“Now, what shall I do with you tonight, my pet?” he asked. I took in a breath to reply, but remembered that I was not given permission to speak, so I slowly let it out through my nose.

“You may speak,” he said, noticing that I had something to say.

“Perhaps you could strap me to the wall in our room and use me in that position, Master, if that would please you.”

He pondered over what I had said, then replied, “Yes, that would please me greatly. We have not done that in a long while, have we my pet?”

“No, Master, we have not.” I answered.

“Well, then, that is what we shall do tonight. Go upstairs and get ready for me; I will be up shortly. I have to make a phone call.”

“Yes Master,” I answered, awaiting his dismissal signal. He snapped his fingers and I crawled out of the room. When I was out of his sight, I got up and walked up the stairs. I walked over to my computer, explained to my friends why I wasn’t responding, and then went into the closet. I pulled out my leather cupless bustier, black stockings, and high heels. I quickly suited myself up before I walked into our bathroom. My hair was a mess from when he came home and tangled it all up. I worked a comb through my hair, very slowly getting out the tangles, and sprayed some hairspray on it, so it would look nice for Master. I applied some makeup that I knew Master liked, and slowly exited the bathroom. I walked over towards the wall, where the loops where there waiting for me to be suspended on them. I, however, was not to suspend myself without Master’s permission, so I got down on my hands and knees on the floor. My leash was hanging down along with my breasts and my head; Master liked me to be in this position when he came upstairs. I very patiently awaited his arrival in this position.

I heard the end of his phone conversation and his footsteps come up the stairs. I heard him step into the room and take his shoes and socks off: he was always in his business suit, even after his shower, until our time together. He began to take his tie off as he spoke, “So, tell me about your day, my pet. I would like to hear about how your book is coming along. Please, share it with me.”

“My book is coming along very well, Master. I wrote another two chapters today. My day was mostly uneventful, as usual, Master. Besides writing and having lunch, I did nothing, Master.” I answered.

“Did you not do as I instructed you?” This was another part of our routine: in the mornings, he would always leave a list of instructions on his pillow for me to do that day while he was away. Most of the time it was telling me what to do/think while I masturbated.

“Yes, Master, I did.”

“And how did that go? Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes, Master; I enjoyed it very much.” He had asked me to do something that day that he never had before: he asked me to use the two vibrators that he had selected while I masturbated that day. He said for me to tie my ankles to the end posts of the bed, and to slip the larger one into my ass, with no lubrication except from my mouth, and the smaller one in my pussy. He instructed me to secure them somehow, turn them on all the way, and hold my hands above my head. I was to remain in this position, not touching myself, until I came. Then I was to clean both of them off, return them into our drawer, and then I could do whatever I wished until his return home.

“How long did it take you to cum, pet?”

“About 20 minutes or so, Master.”

“20 minutes? I’m disappointed. I will give you your instructions for tomorrow now, and they are this: you are to do the same thing every day from now on as soon as you wake up, until you can last a whole hour without cumming. Every other day I will increase the size of the vibrators you are to use, so I suggest you try harder next time, pet.”

“Yes Master,” I replied. I didn’t know how long it was going to take me to last that long with constant stimulation, but I knew that within a week I would have a 12” vibrator up my ass if I didn’t follow his orders; and I did not want that to happen.

During this time, Master had removed his clothing and walked over to me. He snapped his fingers and I lifted my head up. His cock was already getting hard; making my job easier. I began to kiss and lick up and down his shaft, as he liked it. I took his balls into my mouth and gently sucked each one before moving back up to his now hard cock.

“Play with your nipples, slave,” he said. I did as I was told, and reached my hands up and began to pinch and twist my nipples as I began to take his cock into my mouth. His hands came around to the back of my head again, but he did not press me forward any. I wanted so badly to use my hands to please him, as he liked it, but he had instructed me otherwise. I looked up at him with pleading eyes, knowing I could please him so much more if only he allowed me to, and he nodded. I let my nipples go as my left hand wrapped around the base of his cock and my right cupped his balls and gently began to massage them. His head leaned back and he let out a very deep moan as my hands started to work on his cock, along with my mouth. I had soon picked up my pace, and just as I felt his cock start to twitch in my hand and mouth, he snapped his fingers and I took my hands off and let his cock fall from my mouth. I wanted him to cum in my mouth again…I was deeply saddened that he would not give me that pleasure.

“Stand up,” he said, as he reached down and tugged on my collar. I stood up before him, and he said, “Turn around,” he added. I complied, wondering why he was making me turn around. When I was strapped to the wall, I was always facing him. I had the feeling that he changed his mind; I wasn’t going to be strapped up to the wall tonight. I heard him walk away to our dresser and I saw out of the corner of my eye his favorite toy: his riding crop. My eyes widened with fear as my mind began racing, trying to remember what I had done to deserve this. Then I suddenly remembered. I was late this afternoon when he got home. So that’s why he was happy; he came home early just so he could punish me for being late. That was very low of him, I thought, but did not open my mouth. I let my anger build up inside of me, instead, as he walked over towards me.

“Put your hands on the wall and stick your ass out for me,” he said. I did as I was told, even more angry now. I heard him crack it against my ass once before screaming, “Further!” I bent over forwards more, so my ass would stick out more for him. My face was burning in a passion now, as I began yelping at his fierce blows to my ass. I began counting them: 1, 2, 3...all the way to 20. He only gave me 20 blows if I had really messed up, and my anger was so fierce now that I had to hold myself back from screaming at him for punishing me so when he had made me screw up on purpose.

My anger soon began to diminish, however, as I heard the riding crop fall to the floor and felt his tongue on my hot ass. I only just then realized how much it stung to have anything touch it, but his warm tongue soothed the pain a bit. He kneeled down and moved his tongue down to my pussy. He flicked his tongue on my hard clit and I took in a breath sharply at the touch. He began to work at my pussy, shoving a finger up my ass as he fiercely flicked his tongue on my clit. My breathing became erratic very quickly, and my anger subsided as he drove me nearer and nearer the edge. He bit down on my clit and I let out a loud moan in response. He shoved another finger into my ass as my pussy clenched and I came on his face. I realized that I had not asked for permission, but he didn’t seem to mind.

He let his fingers out of my ass and stood up before I had the chance to catch my breath again. He shoved his cock deep in my pussy in one surefire thrust, which made me scream. He grabbed my hips and began plunging his cock deeper and deeper within me. I thrust my hips back at him just as hard, making his cock fill me completely. I could feel his balls tapping my clit with each thrust, and it was driving me crazy.

“Stand up straight,” he instructed me, barely having the breath to speak. I did so, and he leaned against me, never stopping his amazing speed into my pussy. He reached around and began to pinch my nipples as my hands clenched into fists against the wall. My teeth gritted and my breath became very short. Just as I was about to cum, he slipped his cock out of my pussy and moved it up to my ass. He reached for my leash and put it in my mouth, because he knew I was going to scream.

“Brace yourself, slut,” he said. I tried to squirm away, but he grabbed my hips and threw them down as he thrust his cock up and all the way deep into my ass. I bit down on the leash, leaving teeth marks in it, I was sure of, and barely suppressed my scream. My ass was on fire and I felt blood start to seep down onto his cock. A tear fell down my cheek as he started to pull out of my ass. My face was twisted up in pain as he pulled out, and once again plunged into me. I was shaking all over in pain as he began to pound relentlessly away at my torn ass. He leaned down and began to gently kiss my neck and pull on my earlobe, also reaching around again to caress my nipples. The pain was slowly fading away and I was soon shoving myself down onto his cock as it impaled my ass.

Within minutes, we were both on the verge of cumming again, and I remembered to ask permission this time: “Oh please, Master, may I cum?” I asked, pleading with him.

“Not until I do, slut.” I nodded and thrust my hips down harder and harder on his cock. I needed release and I was soon able to have it, for he shoved his cock into my ass one last time as he came. I let myself go and exploded into a mind-numbing orgasm. I was shaking as he pulled out of me and I fell onto the floor; my knees giving way without his support. He walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He came back into our room and I heard his fingers snap for the last time of the night. I slowly lifted myself up and walked over towards him. He took off my collar, bustier, heels, and stockings for me, and let me enter the bathroom, now steaming with heat. We stepped into the shower together and he gently began to wash me down. His hands lovingly scrubbed my whole body, and then washed my delicate hair. I turned to return the favor, and he stood there, letting me wash him down. He turned around to turn the shower off and got out to get towels for us. I dried him off then dried myself off. I combed my hair out and he walked into the bedroom. He put on a pair of boxers and found something he wanted me to sleep in and set it on the bed. When I was dry, I walked out of the bathroom and slipped on the red chemise he had selected for me. I crawled into bed with him and snuggled up to him.

“I love you,” he said.

“I love you too,” I replied, as I drifted off to sleep in his arms.