A Look By Any Other Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you like to spanked huh mom?" I resumed spanking her lovely bottom. I've had always enjoyed giving spankings if my girlfriends liked it. This was my mom and somehow made it even hotter.

"Yes baby...I love it. It makes me feel so naughty...like a slut or a whore...it's making me hot...yes spank me...ouch."

"Yes Mother you are quite the slut...letting your own son fuck you and now letting him spank you...What else do you want you naughty, wicked mother...your ass look so hot...what else do you want slut?" I was really wailing on her butt. It was getting nice and red. My slaps were not too forceful but I knew they must have stung. Mom looked so hot and she was clearly into it.

"God Jack this feels so hot...ouch...I can't help it son...Mommy can't help it but she is your slut now. Do anything you want to me... Please ANYTHING...ahh!"

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face to mine. Still pulling her hair I gave her long kiss, my tongue went deep into her waiting mouth.

"Mom have you ever had anal sex"

"Oh Jack, I have had several fantasies of you spanking me and fucking my ass I can't wait...please hurry."
"Mother, I had many fantasies of fucking your gorgeous ass as well."
I took a while but I was able slide my well-lubed pole all the way in mom's. It was incredibly tight and warm. Mom loosened up a bit and I was able to slide my cock in and out without causing her any discomfort. Gradually I was able to increase my pace and thrust harder.

" Mom this feels incredible...I just love fucking you like this and any other way."

"Baby give it to mommy. Fuck your mom's spanked ass...it feels so good."

Mom was on her knees on my bed. Over to the side there was a large mirror on the wall. I could see our reflection in it. I was spanking her and pulling her hair periodically as I fucked her tight ass. There in the reflection I saw mom's face, it was contorted with an expression I could only describe as animal bliss. Mom's eyes opened and she looked into my eyes in the mirror. It was at the moment we both came looking into each other's eyes.

Next morning after mom left, I was at the stove cooking up a large steak. I could not wait for the next time I would get together with her again but I knew it would be soon. The steak looked to me to be about ready, just shy of medium rare and nice and juicy. I put the steak on a plate. I walked over to the living room and put the plate in front of Timber's salivating snout.

"This is for the role you played in this."

12