A Loser Rebounds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy didn't reply but hoped that association would lead to marriage and the guy could impregnate Alice. She was soft and kind and would make a good mom. He had this image of Alice walking along a downtown sidewalk hand in hand with two little kids and a smiling guy walking behind them. He never heard from Alice again.

The college electronic newspaper was advertising for a male reporter. Andy applied knowing it would be good experience and look good on his CV. There were about fifteen applicants waiting, apparently all with the same idea, and he was the last to be interviewed.

The editor Sally Jennings was quite attractive with big tits and she was also a senior.

"Ah Andy Ash. Julie Roach who chairs the newspaper's finance and censoring committee suggested I hire you. Will out coach me on weight lifting? Leigh says you are a good coach."

Andy thought gee females get to know everything by gossiping. "Yes if we can find suitable times."

"You appear to have a free time early afternoon according to what Leigh told me. We all have noticed an improvement in her deportment."

Eh?

"Yes we will find suitable times. So when can you start here Andy?"

Eh? "Um shouldn't I be interviewed?"

"Andy," she sighed. "You are already doing communication and journalism and you come highly recommended. Need I say more?"

"Um no."

"I also have a regular date but looking at you I seem much to like. I do have some time to myself. Need I say more?"

"What over your desk now?"

She grinned and said somewhere more private would be fine but there was no need to rush it. "Oh I do have a car."

"Right would you like to brief me about my reporting role now?"

"Oooh, a good keen young man. Aren't I lucky? You use your own room as your reporting office. We have six other reporters, four of whom are female. One of the guys in the chief reporter and the other is sports mad. What we lack are articles about guys who are really interesting and guys making great academic progress and how they find time to mix study with sport and yet still find time to date. Some interviews of freshmen guys how they find college babes or do they have to scratch around in the city for dates would be appreciated."

"Should I find out how many guys go to local whorehouses?"

"I think not Andy. Please join others like me who pretend such places don't exist and use your journalistic sensitivity. Oh some agriculture-related articles would be good."

"Oh that would be great Andy. I think many of our female readers would like to know home many ewes can a ram cover in a day and why bulls running with cows become so thin would be interesting topics, written in good taste and quoting learned professors of course."

"Do I kiss you?"

"Yes whenever you wish but discreetly."

Andy left the office feeling elated. Sally looked as if she'd be a great fuck but it wasn't that. This was his chance, perhaps his only chance while at the college, to make his mark. It would count a great deal if he became accepted as a good reporter and people actually read his stories. But he had to find the angles to created greater interest, just as he was being taught at lectures. He knew the rough formula of bulls covering cows -- I cow per month of the bulls age. So a bull starting at 24 months could be expected to cover twenty cows although not in one day of course. Hmmm perhaps readers would be interested to learn why a bull sniffs the rear of a cow and then lifts his head. Yeah that was it. Tell readers what they wonder about.

Returning to the apartment, Andy went into Mike's room.

"Hi Andy."

"Mike you are no longer homesick are you?"

"Hell no, I've learned to deal with it."

"I'm now a reporter with the school newspaper. Would you talk to me about your difficulty with initial immersion and they things that helped pulled you out of it? I would need to use your name and photograph you."

"Couldn't you use my name as Mike X?"

"No."

"Well I'd have to think about it."

"Mike it could help other incoming students suffering similarly to cope with the problem and make their roommates respond more sympathetically."

"Yeah and I suppose why not. When do you wish to do it?"

"In five minutes. You make coffee while I grab a pad and frame some questions. Let's talk in my room. Rick will be in late because he's at swimming coaching."

Andy emailed the story and photo to Sally late next afternoon and she called him an hour later and asked him to come down.

They kissed and she patted his ass affectionately.

"You have submitted an excellent story. I have polished it slightly and now it's damn good. It will go page three lead and that's very good for a new reporter. I have used your photo off your page on the college website to introduce you to readers."

"Wow I'm pleased to receive your praise Sally."

"Well yes and it was given on editorial judgment and is not related to what I'm about to say."

Andy wondered what she was about to say. Surely it couldn't be a promotion already to say a columnist?

"I kept thinking what you said yesterday about doing me over the desk. I-I've read about that but have never had the experience."

"What now?"

"Oh Andy you have read my mind, "Sally said, going over and locking the main and side doors and turning off all the lights apart from her desk lamp.

They kissed for a while standing by the desk until Andy said thickly, "May I get at your tits?"

Sally stripped down to her skirt and stood sighing as Andy worked enthusiastically on her tits that were bigger and heavier than he'd expected. She played with his hair and he lifted occasionally to be tongued and finally she moaned, ""Do it Andy."

He bent her over the desk and lifted the back of her skirt.

"Not in the butt."

He said smoothly of course not.

She was big. Usually it was a squeeze for him to get into a babe

But she appeared to close around him okay and on the third stoke, with Andy only working into a rhythm, she shuddered and he grinned and called, "That's one."

The shuddered again and he called "That's two" and she said she hoped he didn't mind but she'd been thinking about this during classes today and came up short on her note-taking but would pick up on that from her friends in that class.

When Andy felt ready he really pressed his hands into her tits and he pumped into the condom. She shuddered yet again.

"God that is a record for me. I must have gotten off ten times."

"Thirteen," Andy smirked and she dropped to his knees and made it two for him.

Andy dated other female students and actually never dated Sally. But once a week or so she was always good for a desk fuck.

Andy had long decided not to spend money going home for the short break and had arranged to stay in his room. But Rick invited him to go home with him and he accepted. Rick had a car and Andy cheerfully chipped in for petrol, eager to meet Rick's sister with great tits, according to Rick.

It didn't work out that way. Sister Lil had gotten herself a boyfriend and the way they kept touching suggested their touching went much farther than that. Lil's guy was there when Rick and Andy arrived.

Lil said hi and didn't bother to get off her butt but Rick's mom yelled to Lil to give her brother a hot welcome and that made Andy smile. When Rick's mom turned and looked at him steadily she said, "Welcome Andy Ash. Rick has told me so much about you."

She kissed him on the cheek as her husband, who was slapping Rick on the back only two feet away, and then she deliberately scraped both breasts over his arm and stared at him.

Jesus. He couldn't do Rick's mom.

But he did.

Rick's dad managed a bank went off late afternoon to visit his parents in a nearby city, taking Rick with him.

About 5:40 Andy answered the house phone and it was Mrs Burgess who had an accountancy business.

"Ah Andy, could you come down to my office at 63 Walsh Street? It's off Main Street City Hall is on the corner. Use Lil's mountain bike. I can't get the safe shut."

Andy was turning into Walsh Street when he thought why hadn't Mrs Burgess called a security firm or called one of her staff back to assist?

He entered the office. Mrs Burgess locked the door and then grabbed and kissed him hotly.

"You don't mind me doing this do you?"

Well what could a guy say without being a miserable jerk?"

"No of course. You kiss great."

"Oh Andy," she said, pulling him into her office and closing the door and then undoing his belt, rather expertly in fact. I was worrying I would be able to get you alone. Call me Helen."

"What do you want from me Helen?" he asked, attempting to sound vague.

She unzipped him and said don't be an asshole.

He wondered if that's where she wanted it and groaned and grabbed her hair as she scraped her teeth back up his rising dick.

Andy felt a heel doing this with Rick's mother but as it turned out it was an unbelievable experience.

She was superb at cock-sucking, better in fact than Alice, insofar as he could remember Alice's administration of fellatio. He squirted into Helen's mouth and wiped the leaking sides of her mouth.

"Jesus," she spluttered and spat a heap into a trash bin.

He eyed the sofa but she was already pulling him to the floor. She had her knees up and here was another female who didn't wear panties, at least not when he visited.

Pussy was neatly trimmed and he fell upon it and she inserted a finger into his left ear and screwed it around. That set Rick into attempting to please her. There was room for four fingers and she got all four and when he rubbed her clit with his thumb she heaved and came into his mouth.

"Go on," she purred, panting. She came again, this time big time.

"Right that's enough. I'm not into full-on adultery."

"Are you sure about that?" Andy said, fisting his erection slowly.

She eyed it, flushed and said what the hell and pulled him down on top of her. He felt on a roll and banged her so hard that he was moving her across the carpet.

He pulled out on time, ripping off the condom, and squirted over her big juicy tits.

"God for a young guy you can really fuck," she cooed and he believed her. She was sweaty and wore a happy look.

"You go home and I'll follow later. I can shower here. Lil will be home now and you might like to have a go with her."

"She has a boyfriend."

"Like her mom she likes to play around."

Andy decided not to make a pass at Lil.

He arrived at the house and heard her call, "Is that you Andy?"

"Yeah."

"I'm in the bath. Come in and kiss me."

He decided to ignore her.

"Have you been at the office having sex with mom?"

Oh shit.

He went in and saw her in repose, legs wide open, pussy completely shaved, newly so because there was a razor on the side of the bath.

"Kiss me and I'll come out. I'd like my share. You have another shot left?"

He shrugged and nodded and surprise that didn't confuse her.

Lil smiled and said she'd not tell anyone but her mom would know because she'd call her mom when it was clear to come home.

God women, Andy groaned to himself.

They did it on Lil's bed. She was okay but not a patch on her mom. Andy wondered if he'd get another crack at Helen before he and Rick returned to college but not to be and it didn't help when she pressed against him several times and once bit his ear with her husband back on but only feet away. God what a slut, er and over-sexed woman.

To Be Continued..

12