A Loser Rebounds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omigod I never knew he was beating her as well. Perhaps that was fortuitous."

"You're a damn fine woman Amy and hard too. I hope I eventually find a woman like you. Here let me kiss you as a thank you for bringing dad to heel and for your college sponsorship. I needed that money but will be fine this year with the salary I'll be paid at the newspaper."

"Well just a kiss Andy."

"Sure."

But Andy was thinking if he couldn't fuck the daughter, why not the mother but he didn't give himself a good chance of success.

They kissed and the kiss went on. Gradually he felt her relaxing and then Amy started leaning into him.

He breathed into her ear, "Pull a breast out for me."

"No that's going too far. This is bad enough."

He resumed kissing and soon felt her mouth open. He opened his mouth and waited.

Amy's tongue touched his and withdrew quickly.

He stroked down the side of her face and around the back of her neck above her dress.

Amy's tongue was back.

He withdrew his tongue, keeping his mouth open and finally Amy's tongue tip was resting on his bottom teeth.

Andy advanced his tongue to waggle against her tongue and then stopped.

Her tongue plunged deeply into his mouth and he hoped she'd have the image in her mind of his erection entering her pussy, probably her bushy pussy.

Her tongue retreated to just outside his mouth and his pushed out his tongue and began flicking against hers and Amy joined the dance and moaned.

Well that could be a signal.

Andy could feel the body heat building between them. He pushed down a hand and her outer knee swung out. His hand continued on to give her the impression it was unstoppable.

"No."

"Yes."

He dug into under the elastic rim and through a jungle of hair and pushed a finger in.

"No."

"Yes."

She hissed but nothing more and her thighs spread even further without pressure from him.

His finger became wet.

That was excellent and he waited for her signal and it came vocally.

"More."

He pushed in a second finger and began strumming her clit with his thumb and he felt the tiny bud swell under that gentle massage.

Finally she pulled her face away from his, breathing heavily and she said, "You may have sex providing it's right now."

He unzipped and pulled out his bent up erection painfully.

Amy had rolled on to her back with one leg on the floor. She pulled back her leg on the sofa but made no effort to remove her panties and the unseen bra remained a fortress.

The message was clear. It was sex now and it had to be clothed sex. She hadn't asked for a condom to be used so Andy moved in and Amy pulled up her skirt.

The sight of the flesh above the stocking tops stiffened Andy's dick. It began penetrating with Amy staring at him. She was surprisingly tight and a little dry but he pulled out, entered again and repeated that twice more and she that had lubricated to enhance his entry.

Amy stared at Andy and she said she hadn't had sex for at least a year as if expecting him to withdraw in distaste.

Instead he grinned and said, "Well let's make this one really count."

"I call than an excellent idea."

Andy began pumping slowly and moving inserting another half an inch on every third or fourth stroke.

There was no complaint.

His crotch finally banged against her and she said, "So we fuck. You are big."

"Yeah and I need to be with a powerful woman like you."

"Oh your lovely charmer," she giggled. "Heave into and I'll try to help a bit."

The friction was great and Andy stared back at her and he settled into a good pace.

"You fuck very well," she said. "But I've had about enough. I have no wish to become sore because of lack of use."

"That's fine. Squeeze me IF YOU CAN," blurted Andy, as a rubbery vice with a slippery center did its best to severely compress his blood swollen cock.

Amy did three of four shakes as if she was experiencing some sort of climax.

"Hurry up," she snapped.

He experienced a couple of erotic thoughts that he was actually sliding up her butt and had half of one of her tits with a hugely engorged nipple in his mouth.

He pulled out, gave his dick a couple of stroke and came in streams all over her dress almost up to her chin.

"God what a mess. Haven't you had anyone to fuck lately?"

"I fucked my newspaper editor for our finale over her desk two nights ago. We did it three times I think. We were rather drunk."

"God you young people. Please fetch me a towel from the kitchen and help clean up this mess. God there's enough to impregnate 200 women here."

When Amy went off to shower and change, Andy made coffee and found a partly cut fruit cake and put that on the kitchen table with coffee.

Amy checked the sofa on her return and sat and chatted with Andy and that's where they were when her husband Bernie arrived. Andy stood and the two guys slapped each other's back and Bernie poured a wine for Amy, who'd put the other two glasses used earlier in the dishwasher.

"Beer or wine Andy?"

"Wine thanks."

Bernie chose beer and they settled in for a session that lasted more than two hours.

During that time Amy stroked his leg with her foot three or four times and that, along with her comment that she hadn't had sex for a couple of years, made Andy think well Bernie was quite a bit older than his wife. Perhaps he was playing around a bit, or rather quite a bit, before his interest in sex really waned.

As he was leaving Amy thrust something into the back pocket of his jeans.

When Andy got to his vehicle he found a check for 2k drawn on Amy's personal bank account. He called her that night to thank her and she said it was surplus money and he was in need, no matter how much he earned during summer. Neither did it have anything to do with the much-appreciated attention he'd given her.

Rick arrived and Andy fixed his friend up with one of Angelina's old friends and that gave Rick his first hayshed fuck and he raved on about the joys of rural life.

Andy managed to be with Amy alone three more times before he and friend Rick left. He never got to see Amy's tits because each time they had clothed sex. He'd always remember Amy saying when he was about to come over her again in their final session, "Sadly my daughter has no idea what she'd missing."

Amy was a really good sort, Andy concluded. So unselfish.

"Well buddy was a great week we had," Rick said. "Those two overnight hikes I had were really great. What did you do when I was away with pretty Hilda... oh thanks again for setting her up for me? That girl could really fuck but dammit it she wanted to hike most of the day."

"I sprayed the winter feed crops against summer pests and carted unused hay from the main barns to make way for new hay and restacked the old oblong bales averaging 110 to 120 lb., almost 400 of them. A contractor will bale the hay this summer into 2000 lb. round bales. Newer technology and practices have finally caught up with dad again."

"And sex?"

"Yeah I grabbed my share from, er, old girlfriends."

* * *

Andy began work at the 36,000-circulation 'The Town Crier', a city and surrounds newspaper that was equipped with all modern publishing technology. Initially the editor was very off-hand with Andy and appeared to have no interest in him and that was a shame. Well it was circumstances because the chief reporter and news editor had just been fired for faking news stories and until their replacements arrived, the editor directed the reporting team.

The editor said to Andy, "Go and find stories and call for a photographer if you manage to find anything."

Andy was placed in a desk paired for the City Hall reporter, Mrs Jeffs.

"The editor appears to have a grudge against me for some reason. I'm sure I haven't been having sex with his children."

Mrs Jeff laughed and told Andy to call her Wendy.

"You would have known if you had had sex with Jill and Alan's children; they are both adult men."

They cackled away and Wendy said, "Alan always provides the university with a job in administration and a job in journalism for students and mostly, I regret to say, are duds. If they are female all they are interested in appears to be sex and partying and the guys are jerks and appear totally focused on booze and sex.

"I'll be different."

"Oh yeah and don't try to get my bending over. I'm not into adultery."

"Are you still young enough to have an interest in sex?"

"Andy, something tells me you and I will get along fine."

He said slowly, "Wendy?"

"I said no so don't bother to ask."

He ignored that. "Give me a good story to do to allow me to prove myself, something you have been meaning to do but haven't got around to doing it."

Wendy checked her computer.

"There's nothing I have suitable for you. Oh wait, here's one. Mayor Charles' wife twice a week works in this charitable outfit sorting out donated clothing for the trash container or the dry-cleaner if the garments are deemed fit for recycling."

"Okay, what days?"

"My note says Monday and Wednesdays. Today is Monday so wait a moment and I'll pull up the original email tip-off. Oh I see I paid fifteen bucks for that tip so must have thought it good at the time I got it two months ago."

"How long has Mrs Charles been doing this voluntary work?"

Wendy read the email and said, "Oooh it says here 22 years."

"Right, print out that email for me. Who is the best portrait photographer?"

"Thelma definitely."

"Get her for me."

Wendy snorted, "Jesus Andy lay off. You get your own photographer."

"Oh yeah? Can you imagine any photographer going out on an assignment with me when they don't even know I am working here?"

"Oh good point. Let me see where she is. Oh here we are, she's due back in fifteen minutes and is due out again at noon for a Rotary Lunch presentation."

"Great. Get her to report to you then you can introduce her to me and then we can be off."

"Look Andy a few pleases would be appreciated. How do I know you won't mess up? The editor will kick my butt if I waste time and resources."

"Trust me," Andy grinned, showing all his teeth.

"Omigod, I've been seduced. Okay I'll do it."

To Be Continued...

12