A Loser Rebounds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Consumer Protection Society... it's their national annual meeting."

"Oh those jerks. They'll hang on to every word, looking for something to sling back at you as verbal missiles designed to discredit you."

"Omigod Maggie. He understands. I'm saved."

"Now that it's calm in here once more, I'll leave you two to it. I'm really impressed at the way you handle children...er I mean your effective way of calming any situation Mr Ash."

"Thank you Mrs Young. Two coffees and a plate of sandwiches in fifteen minutes please."

"Certainly Mr Ash. You remind me of the manner of one of our past presidents when he was young."

"Surely not Abe?"

"Oh Mr Ash," she chuckled. "You are so funny."

They watched her leave and Andy said, "Paul what would you like to speak about?"

"Product quality control, correct and effective consumer information on all labels, our work in consumer protection, our responses to consumer requests for information and to their responses, our..."

Andy said stop right there and sat and pulled out his notepad.

"Right Paul, imagine you are talking to your wife after unhurried sex. She asks you this question: How do you guys at Silver handle product quality control? Don't race Paul, talk as if you were answering her with you wanting to delay her from asking are you ready to go again."

Paul loosened his tie and began.

Coffee and sandwiches arrived.

At 12:30 Mrs Young opened two bottles of beer for the guys and at 1:00 the lunch trolley arrived and the guys took a break and ate and talked about women who had sex on the brain.

At 2:43 they were done.

"I have enough to write the speech you'd like to deliver Paul, in your words and just polished up somewhat. You have been given a delivery time of twenty minutes you said?"

"Yes and I'm told they are fiends for sticking to schedules."

Andy grinned, "Well the fiends are professional complainers."

"Andy you understand the scene so well. It has been a privilege working for you."

"Thanks. And may I say you are an excellent communicator when the right switch is pulled. You have to learn how to cope when things begin to screw up. Taking a few deep breathes and going for a walk often are all that is needed."

They shook hands and Andy received a slap on the shoulder.

Andy left the office and stopped to say goodbye to Mrs Young. She turned and looked through the open door behind him. "Omigod he's whistling, out of tune but he's whistling."

In the elevator heading down, Andy heard the only other occupant, a beautiful redhead coo, "Are you ready for elevator sex?"

"Give me five minutes to think on that one," he smiled, straightening his tie at the mirror. Of course he was alone in the car, just fantasizing. He stepped out at his floor whistling an obscene college ditty.

To Be Continued...