A Lost Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put his other hand to work too, and I encouraged him to massage my breasts. He shifted uncomfortably, and one look at his crotch revealed the reason. His erection was pressing against his pants in what must have been a very uncomfortable direction. "Let me help you with that" I said, as I unbuttoned his pants.

I reached in and freed his cock from its position of discomfort and it sprang to full size immediately. I could see that neither of us was going to be able to tuck that thing back in.

I slipped the shoulder straps of my dress back into place on my shoulders, and rested one of my feet on the arm of his chair. I lifted my dress above my waist. My invitation was understood, and he first massaged my clitoris, and then penetrated me with his finger. I couldn't believe how wet I was. I was embarrassed to see that my natural lubricant was soon flowing down his hand and arm.

Moving quickly, I threw the ashtray to the floor and snapped up the condom. I ripped open the package and began applying the condom to his cock with far more enthusiasm than was appropriate. He was surprised by the sudden appearance of the condom but he didn't have time to ask questions. I had applied it and was already positioning myself over him.

I turned my back to him and reached behind myself. I held his cock erect while I lowered myself onto him. My body shuddered as gravity pulled me down. Mark shifted himself in the chair, and he drove deeper inside me. A soft moan escaped my lips as his full length penetrated me. I let go of my dress, and it fell back into place.

Suddenly the curtain was pulled back, and there stood the woman we met at the beginning of the evening, still clutching her clip board. I remained surprisingly calm, and looked down at myself sitting on Mark's lap. Since I was still wearing my dress, and only Mark's fly was open, it appeared as though I were just sitting on his lap. But the condom wrapper was on the floor between my bare feet, and I stepped on it as casually as I could.

"Yes, is there something I can do for you?" I asked, as I sat impaled on Mark's cock. "The same rules apply to lap dances, Ok?" she said.

"Oh...yes of course." I answered.

She paused and considered me for a moment. I think she was wondering if she could trust me. Behind her in the darkness, I noticed the outline of a man sitting on a bar stool. It looked a lot like John, but I couldn't tell for sure. My vaginal muscles spasmed when I realized that it was very likely my husband watching me sit on Mark's cock. And I was moments away from being caught in the act of having sex by a complete stranger, and with a complete stranger. Finally she pulled the curtain closed again, and left us in peace. I pulled up my dress to get it out of the way, and then I started raising and lowering myself in his lap. Each time the shaft of his cock slid most of the way out, and then I allowed gravity to take over and pull my body back down on him. My breathing became deep, and I started rocking my pelvis back and fourth. My rhythm became faster with each passing minute. My hair flew wildly, and I clenched my jaw shut to keep the screams inside me.

"I'm gonn'a cum." My new lover gasped.

"Do it. Cum in me." I begged quietly.

His cock spasmed and a groan escaped his lips. I kept working his cock, and he kept cumming. Half a dozen times he filled the condom. I paused a moment, just enjoying the afterglow of sex.

I straightened my dress as I rose to my feet, pulling myself free of his softening shaft. Mark removed the condom and tied it off. He dropped it on the table and tucked himself back into his pants.

"So...how was your lap dance?" I asked.

"That was the best damn lap dance anybody's ever had." He replied, with a big smile on his face.

"I'm glad you had fun." I thanked him for the compliment.

I gave him a hug and then I pulled back the curtain and stepped into the darkness. I was expecting to find my husband still sitting in the shadows on the bar stool. But the figure had vanished, and instead I found my husband seated at the table where I had left him.

"So...Did you get to see it?" I asked.

"I'm not telling." He replied with his Cheshire cat smile.

"You saw it." I said with a smile that mimicked his.

I took my place on the vinyl bar stool and found it to be very slippery. I mentioned that I was worried I might slide off. John asked why that would happen, and I was embarrassed to say it was because I was too wet. John was visibly affected by that comment and he kissed me passionately. He slid his hand up my legs, and since I was still missing my panties he had no trouble finding my very swollen clitoris. He started massaging me as we kissed, and he penetrated me with his finger. "You're all stretched out, like you've been fucked recently." He said with a smile.

"Slippery aren't I." I whispered.

John nodded and looked into my eyes as he finger fucked me on the bar stool. Then the DJ announced that it was time to declare a winner. John withdrew his finger despite my protests, and told me I had to get up on the stage. "I don't care about that. Give me your finger!" I insisted.

"You take instructions from me, remember?" John asked. I nodded and slid myself off the bar stool. I was embarrassed to see a wet streak on the bar stool where I sat. I straightened out my dress and walked on to the stage with the other two amateurs. The DJ announced the first woman's name and waited for the applause. Apparently the volume of applause would determine the winner. He went through each of our names once to get the crowd fired up. The second announcement of our names would be to decide the winner, so I decided to give the crowd a little extra incentive at the mention of my name.

He said my name and the applause started. I let one of the straps of my dress slip off my shoulder and expose my breast. That really excited the crowd, so I slipped off the other strap and let the dress fall to the floor. The crowd went wild, and then I did something that I soon regretted. I kicked my dress into the crowd, never to see it again. I stood on stage, completely nude except for my high heels, and enjoyed the applause.

Of course I won the contest, but I was naked for the remainder of the evening and our car was a short walk from the club. They gave me my hundred dollar prize, all in single dollar bills of course, and I joked that I should tape the money to my body to cover myself. But John confiscated my prize money, and told me I'd be making no such attempt. We stayed in the club a little longer and finished our drinks. Occasionally men would interrupt our kissing to tell me they enjoyed my performance. I thanked them for their compliment, and I found it funny how their eyes never met mine. It seemed like more men were watching me than the dancer on stage.

"It's time to go home." Announced John.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I answered.

I really wanted to go home so John could finally fuck me. But walking around the city naked wasn't something I was looking forward to, even in darkness. John took my hand and led me through the crowd. The men at the tables clapped as I walked by.

We passed the front desk and went through the door. I was grateful for the darkness, but streetlights revealed my nudity a little too obviously, and I clutched John's hand a little tighter as he led me down the sidewalk toward the car. Fortunately it was getting late, and there was no foot traffic. The music of the club faded behind us, and the cool night air on my body really emphasized the fact that I was completely exposed.

After a few steps I began to feel slightly more comfortable with my nudity, and I reached for John's cock with my free hand as we walked. He was very hard, and I massaged his erection through his pants. Suddenly he picked me up and threw me onto the hood of somebody's car. He unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, and slid himself into me in one long thrust.

"Oh...fuck me!" I screamed.

John hooked each of my knees above his elbows and slammed into me with all his power. I bounced on the cold hard hood of the car, and my feet flapped wildly, causing my shoes to go flying into the darkness. I put all my effort into stifling my screams, but I couldn't hold them. I felt like I was outside myself, listening to someone else trying to scream, but I knew it was me. I couldn't hold them. And then I set my screams free. They bounced off the surrounding buildings and echoed through the dark streets.

John's body tensed and his cock exploded with semen, filling my already wet pussy. He slid me off the car, leaving another wet streak behind, and took my hand once more as he resumed leading me down the street. I looked behind us for some sign of my shoes but couldn't find them. John didn't seem to miss them, so I continued on having lost the last bit of clothing I had.

A set of headlights a few blocks away turned toward us, and I urged John to hurry to our car which was now only a few steps away. Quickly he unlocked the car and I jumped into the passenger seat just as their lights illuminated our car. As the car passed, I was shocked to see that it was a police car.

John took his position in the driver's seat and handed me my vibrator, but I was concentrating on the police car as it disappeared down the street. I was nearly caught nude in public by the police, and it excited me. I took the vibrator, and put it to work right there in the car. I put each of my feet on the dash board and cranked the vibrator up to full power as we drove through the darkness toward home. My public exposure and the flashing street lights combined to strengthen my orgasm, and my body rocked uncontrollably. I begged John to fuck me. He pulled over and lowered his seat back. I rode him while cars drove by, with me hoping that none of them were the police car I'd just seen. When we finally arrived home we pulled into our garage. We went inside, each of us stripping off John's clothes as we walked, and headed for the bedroom. We had sex one more time. John complained that his balls were starting to ache, but he fucked me anyway.

We collapsed in bed, both of us too exhausted to clean-up or get dressed. As I lay next to John, with his cum oozing from my pussy, I could still smell the club. It was an odd mixture of perfume, cigarette smoke, and unfamiliar cologne. I wondered if Mark told his friends about his lap dance. Then I remembered my prize money. I turned to ask John if it was mine, but he was already asleep. And I drifted off to sleep with him.

12