A Love Changed Forever Ch. 01

Story Info
An intern's blackmail threatens her engagement.
1.1k words
3.65
87.4k
13
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ForceFull
ForceFull
107 Followers

From all outward appearances, I had it made. Natasha, my high school girlfriend and I have been together for 5 years and I proposed just before leaving for my tour in Afghanistan. She screamed "YES!" before I could even get the words out. She's beautiful and I consider myself a very lucky man. Her family immigrated from Russia when she was just a baby and she has a classic Russian appearance. Pale skin, straight black hair, gorgeous high cheekbones. She's a tall 5'10 and her 36c chest with perky pink nipples make me hard just writing about them.

I'm lucky to have her for her beauty and sweet personality as well as for her brains. As a career Army officer, my income will be far less than hers as an attorney. At 22 years old she's still in law school with two years to go and her summer internship is with a powerful downtown firm. The day I left to go overseas we made passionate love all night, and in the early hours of the morning, as we came together again and again, we swore to each other that we would never stray. Though I would be gone four long months, I believed that with all my heart.

All I thought about during that time was her. Coming home to her and that first time back together in bed. Sexual outlet over there was, well, difficult. The guys and I traded our tattered magazines back and forth and a few minutes alone would mean hasty masturbation. The last week of my tour, I obstained altogether, knowing I would soon have my sweet Natasha and that my cock would be rock hard for her, and I would blow my huge saved up load inside of her.

She met me at the airport and we hugged and kissed feverishly. Still, I felt a reluctance to her that hadn't been there before. Must just be nerves I thought. When we got to the car there was an eerie silence, and bad thoughts started flooding my mind. Something was wrong. Did she find someone else? Has she changed her mind about the wedding?

Almost home she began gently sobbing. My heart sank, knowing that something had fundamentally changed in our relationship.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you OK?" I asked, still looking straight ahead.

"I, ummm, I don't know how to tell you this. Things got so messed up while you were gone."

I pulled into the driveway. "Let's talk inside baby. Whatever it is, I need to know."

We went inside and I took my bags into the bedroom, dropping them on the floor. I noticed that the bed was tossed and unmade, which was unusual. She was always so neat about everything, making the bed every morning. We both sat down on the edge of the bed, and I looked over at her.

"Natasha, start from the beginning, and please be completely honest with me", I said in the most confident voice I could.

If I had known what was happening at the time I may not have wanted to know everything all at once.

She wiped away the tears and turned to me.

"I did something very, very stupid at work."

"The internship?"

"Yes."

"OK, what was it?"

"Every two weeks we have to turn in these sheets that have our work hours on them. I wasn't completely honest filling them out."

I was shocked. "You stole from the firm?"

The tears started again. "Yes, I mean, well everything has been so stressful. Between night classes and working at the firm and the bills weren't getting paid and I had to buy more books and the money you were sending wasn't covering it and the phone got shut off and..."

"OK, OK, I get it. So you padded the hours you spent at the firm. Someone found out?"

"Yes, one of the partners. I have no idea how he was noticed I mean this firm brings in millions a year and it was only a few hours to my total each time."

I was disappointed in her, but also felt guilty for not being able to send enough money home.

"We'll pay it back. Now that I'm home I'll work nights until it's settled ok baby?"

"But that's only half the problem", she mumbled through sobs. "This partner he's, like, threatened to press charges. It's a serious thing for someone trying to get into the field of law. I can't fail in this career, it would kill my parents. I'm the first generation to even finish high school in my family."

"Surely he wouldn't press charges over this tiny amount of money. I can see letting you go but.."

"I haven't been fired."

"You haven't? How can that...he's keeping you on after this was found out?"

"Yes."

"Why would he do that?"

Fighting back tears, she answered with the complete honesty I had asked of her earlier.

"I had sex with him", she said, her already flushed face turning a brighter red.

I was breathless, like I'd been punched in the gut. "Natasha, how could you..."

"I messed up, ok? I was thinking about my career going up in smoke, my parents disappointment, I was so scared. When he said I could make it all go away, I couldn't see another way out."

I was crushed. My beautiful angel had been used by another man during our engagement.

"I'm so sorry honey, I know this isn't the reception you were expecting. I'm such a screw up."

I took her in my arms and held her, speechless. She felt so good, so warm, and her scent exactly as I remembered. In spite of the circumstances I was getting hard. It had been so long. She felt it through my jeans when she put her hand on my leg.

"Oh, honey, it's been so long for you, I'm so sorry you had to find this out before we..."

She understood what I was feeling. I mumbled, "It's just that I..right now the thought of another man inside of you..I can't..."

"Shhhhh..", she said, as she lowered my zipper and undid the snap., my rock hard cock springing out. Her hand felt incredible. She stroked me gently, back and forth, picking some tissues from the box on the night stand. After just a few strokes my cum was spurting out, my orgasm intense from all of the buildup and all of the emotion I was feeling. She cleaned me up with the tissues and as the last of it oozed out, we both fell back on the bed.

"We'll talk later", she whispered, as we both fell into an exhausted sleep.

To be continued.

ForceFull
ForceFull
107 Followers