A Love Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued for over ten minutes, losing count of the amount of times she had pulled Jane back from the brink of what she wanted to be a mind-blowing orgasm. Finally, as Jane began once again to pull on her nipples Kay increased the rate and ran her fingers over her lover's clit, visible in front of the cock and shiny with juices.

"Don't stop, fuck, not this time, please, Kay, ohhh, shit, gonna cum, ohhh, ohhh." She stopped talking, grasping at herself, pulling, and pushing her tits and then as she began to shake Kay saw her juices escaping round the cock base as Jane began squirting her jizz onto the sheets. Moving back Kay pushed her fingers in, continuing the rhythm as they were grasped in the contractions and the juices continued to flow.

The sheets soaked up the first blasts but Kay lowered her mouth to the gushing cunt, sucking up the nectar and swallowing it down as over and again Jane shuddered and spasmed her release.

For a while Kay lay between Jane's legs, her head resting on the soft skin of her thigh. She heard her lover's breathing as it quietened, watched as she lay, spent, beneath her and then smiled as a hand once again touched her hair.

"Your turn, Kay, let me make love to you, make you cum."

"Are you sure? We can do it later if you want." She waited, hoping Jane wouldn't take her up on her offer.

"No, I want to do this now."

Kay moved up the bed until, once again, she could kiss the younger woman next to her. She felt the warmth of Jane's breasts against her own and moaned.

"I can't believe we're doing this. Mine now, Jane, you are mine."

"I was from the first day I saw you. Now, lie back, let me take my turn." Jane unstrapped the dildo and harness from around Kay and headed quickly into the en-suite bathroom. Kay heard the water running and then moments later saw Jane, the straps now around her lightly freckled hips, coming back towards her.

"Are you ready right now, or should I play a little?" There was a glint in Jane's eyes and Kay smiled.

"Play, oh please, play with me." A hand reached out and fingers began to circle Kay's large nipples. Immediately they tightened and Jane smiled.

"Such a slut."

Kay gasped, Jane had never used the word before, but she felt her pussy tighten and nodded.

"Yes, your slut, Jane."

Her hand went down, finding her own clit, and she began to touch herself, she knew her arousal would return and as soon as she began to rock against her fingers she felt the feelings build. A hand stopped her movements and Jane's lips, so soft and warm, suckled first on one nipple and then the other, taking Kay higher and higher until, when she thought she would cum from Jane's tit play alone, everything stopped.

"No, Jane, please."

"Want to take you from behind, Kay. Get on all fours for me."

Without a word she did as she was told, looking over her shoulder to watch as Jane got into position at the opposite end of the bed.

Soft hands began to run down her back before long nails scraped lightly across her cheeks. Clenching them instinctively Kay felt the sensations intensify.

"Open for me, love, let me in." Kay wasn't sure what Jane meant but then felt her cheeks being spread. A warm wet tongue began to make its way down the crack of her arse and she moaned loudly.

"Ohhhh, fuck, Jane, yes." The tongue flicked across her tight opening before continuing down to catch her pussy lips. "More, go back, do more." This time she felt her skin being sucked and kissed. She pushed back, wanting to feel Jane's skin against her own and then cried out again as the tongue, now furled, entered her.

"Oh, God. Feels so good. Gonna cum soon, Jane, touch me. Put something in me, please."

She felt fingers enter her pussy and plunged back on them. Jane immediately began pumping in and out, the sound of her juices turning Kay on and she rested her shoulders on the bed so she could play with her tits as they hung beneath her.

"Yes, yes, don't ... don't stop, oh, oh, Ohhhhhh." Her words disappeared as her back arched and Kay shook and shuddered into an all-encompassing climax. She felt Jane keep her fingers inside her, heard the squelching sounds she loved and then, as her legs gave way beneath her, she collapsed onto the sheets, breathing deeply.

"Oh, that was wonderful. Fuck me now, Jane, while the feelings are still there." Slowly she got back up onto all fours, her legs a little wider apart and she felt the head of the dildo against her pussy lips.

"You are so wet, love, you don't need any lube. There, it's just sliding in you. God, it looks so good from here." Jane's voice showed her arousal and Kay looked back at her, kneeling up and plunging into her wet cunt and moaned.

"Ohhhh, it's been so long, Jane, fuck me. Love to be fucked."

Jane needed no encouragement. Kay felt the pace quicken and then, once the rhythm was set, warm hands held her hips and they moved in concert, Kay meeting each thrust with one of her own and trying to keep from cumming as long as possible.

Finally, after what she thought was about five minutes, Kay knew she could hold off no more. Her muscles tightened around the phallus and she gasped her impending climax in a breathless rush.

"Oh, now, Jane, gonna cum now. Fuck, ohhhh, fuck, so good. Harder, please, harder."

She stopped talking, almost stopped breathing as her body took over. The hands on her hips held her tightly as she bucked and spasmed into a massive climax. All her muscles tightened and then as she felt herself explode she collapsed forward, needing nothing more than the pillow to support her.

"Hey, sleepyhead, did you enjoy that?" The voice broke into her dreamlike state and Kay smiled.

"Oh yeah. That was wonderful. Forget the women's tennis, I want your love match any day." Kay pulled Jane down towards her until their lips met but started laughing almost immediately the kiss began.

"What?" Jane looked confused and Kay touched her cheek gently.

"I was just thinking. Our friendship, our love affair, both of them started with a wet pussy!"

Jane rolled her eyes, but then laughed too. Kay held her close again and closed her eyes. After her corny comment she had a feeling there was nothing left to say.

12