A Love Scene Ch. 02

Story Info
Their session continues.
1k words
3.77
14k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Sweet Revenge

Her cries pierced the night air, shattering the momentary science on the rooftop, as she propped herself on her elbows. She felt as if she would explode. He had made good on his unspoken promise of revenge, his face now buried in her pussy as he made excellent use of his tongue and mouth. She couldn't help but grind her hips against his face as he managed to get his tongue deeper inside her. As always, he knew exactly where to stimulate her.

He had been at it for quite a few minutes now, building her up and then slowly bringing her down. Her breath blew past her hot lips as she panted, feeling somewhat week in her abdomen. It was such delightful torture! He was bringing her down again, and she lay back, breathing heavily as he started to gently suck on her clitoris.

Sweat covered them both, the labors of their love-making-turned-to-fucking tiring them both somewhat. She knew she was more tired than he was, though. He was a genetically enhanced government project, after all; she wasn't entirely sure he could get truly fatigued at all, and the thought brought a small smile to her lips, a smile that grew as two of his fingers began probing her.

He was going slowly, and she enjoyed the opportunity to catch her breath. He was gently thrusting his fingers in and out, spreading somewhat on the outstroke. She'd been holding her legs in the air for quite some time now, so she let them rest on his shoulders, her thighs lightly embracing his head. She let her eyes close as she tried to relax, enjoying the sensation of any part of him inside her.

Her eyes snapped back open, however, when her began to curl his fingers, methodically searching for her 'spot,' which he found quickly. She let out a long, low moan, her legs spreading somewhat and coming to rest on the ground. He was still flicking his tongue against her when he looked up to her, lifting his head some. She knew the look in his eyes, and neither of them needed to say anything; his instructions were clear. He pulled away from her momentarily, and she slowly turned over onto her stomach, lifting her hips into the air and propping them up with her knees.

He lightly groped her buttocks, squeezing them playfully as he got in position. She giggled a little, loving when he played with her ass. He lightly cupped the mound of flesh between her legs, gathering wetness, of which there was plenty by now. She let her eyes closed, preferring not to know when the penetration was coming; an extra bit of excitement. Just thinking about it made her want to climax, to scream out into the night in pure pleasure and joy.

Her head perked up some, and her eyes opened as he began to press against her, slipping his dick inside her pussy. As she had predicted, she came immediately, her muscles gripping him tightly, more liquid seeping out to dribble down her thighs. Her cry was long and clear as she ground her hips against his, enjoying the feel of his large member. Once the sensation passed, she laid her head back down, signaling for him to begin, which he did.

She felt herself stretch a bit as he thrust into her, and moaned in delight as he began moving rhythmically. She loved this position, where she didn't have to work at all. He knew exactly what he was doing, and she let herself enjoy it fully, loving the feeling of his dick going deeper and deeper. He shifted his position a little, causing the tip of his manhood to repeatedly stimulate her spot, making her gasp some, a soft moan coming from her throat.

Her moan turned a soft cry as he began to spank her, gently at first. The heat being generated between them was sweltering, causing her to perspire. Copious amounts of sweat mixed with her other liquids, creating a mixture erotic in both scent and taste, a fact she just happened to know from previous experiences. It occured to her then, as her lover was pleasing her from behind, just how much fun was in their lives. Despite being blacklisted by the authorites, their numerous fights with Government troops, and the incredible caution they had to take in just coming to the surface, they still managed to enjoy their lives fully.

Barrow reached his hand around her front and lightly caressed her belly, another one of those innocuous things that she loved so much, and she knew what was coming. She propped herself up on her forearms in anticipation, then threw her head back and let out a cry of ecstasy as his fingers caressed her clitoris. It was all too much, and she came once again with force. She moaned and panted as shockwaves passed through her, causing her vaginal muscles to convulse, gripping him tightly. This was, in turn, too much for him, and he released a low groan of pleasure as he climaxed, his purely aesthetic semen jetting into her.

They both moaned softly in pleasure as he pulled himself out of her, his liquid mixing with hers. He smiled to himself, and licked her thighs, cleaning her with his own tongue. She giggled softly as he did this, moaning as he licked between her legs, his hands giving her ass a final squeeze. She turned slowly to her back, her legs spread as she motioned for him to lay atop her. He obeyed, and they kissed passionately, sharing a small reservoir of their combined fluids. She marveled at the taste, a unique blend of saltiness and sweetness, one she found she enjoyed thoroughly.

When their kiss ended (after quite a while), he gazed down at her, smiling that smile of his. She grinned, and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him close. She knew they were not yet done that night. She was sure he still had plenty of surprises for her. And, perhaps, she had a few for him, too.