A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about him and the biggest thing that came into my mind was that he was as people had often told me, but I refused to believe and that was, he was a loser, and do you know? They were right.

Jonathan was turning out to be a real gem, a true gent, a great lover, and he was kind to me, made sure I was the one who got the goods first, he was happy when I made him come afterwards as long as I had hit the roof in my orgasms.

But when he fucked me in my arse, that was different, I protested, I fought, and I still got fucked there, it was anal rape in a way, but he got me, I was left with no resistance, which was a first for me, as I usually led the way if I could in loving my man,

But as he pummelled me gently there, I softened and enjoyed the most unusual orgasm I had ever had, it was like no other.

I asked him to release me and told him I was okay now, and wouldn't try to escape, that I wouldn't fight him in anyway; I was his as long as he wanted me.

He did and we took an hour long shower, God did he make me cum, I was climbing the walls.

And I made him cum too in my mouth, beautiful sperm all the way down into my bank!

He went out in the afternoon but not before replacing the wire thing around me, I protested loudly, got a thundering triple slapping of my arse and an order to be quiet, that he was doing it and that was that, he kissed me and left me lying on the bed bereft, I wanted him to be with me, I loved him didn't I?

What did I just say to myself, I loved him? No you do not Michelle I told me, but I did miss him already.

I had only known him a day, and my life as I had known it was over, me and my husband were finished no matter what happened now.

He came back and said, 'good news he has promised me the money by tomorrow, so you'll be able to go,' with a sad smile on his handsome face.

He came to me and I put my arms around him, 'untie me right now Jon,' I said.

He did, I pulled him to me, 'Jon,' I whispered, 'I don't think I want to go, you are making me fall in love with you, I can't help it.'

'Oh Michelle,' he said, ' that's music to my ears, I hate what I have done, it didn't bother in the first, but when we kissed, I knew what I had done was a bad thing, that jail time was on the cards, but now I want you too.'

'Would you please stay with me, and not go back to him, I will take real care of you honey I promise, I am a wealthy man so there will be no financial problems.'

'I will tell him to forget the money if you will start a new life with me baby,' he almost whimpered.

'Oh Jon, I will/would, but I know nothing about you,' I told him.

'You will in a minute,' he said, and he just plain dived on me and fucked me senseless, I never stood a chance he fucked me so hard, I was flopping about on the bed as he brought his sexual power to bear right down on me, I came and came it was wonderful, after he finished and filled me with his cum, I looked up at this almost stranger and said I was staying with him.

He rested with me for about 30 minutes, then got up and disappeared without a word, leaving me free, but still locked in the room.

He came back with a portable drill, I looked in bewilderment as he stepped to the boarded up window and proceeded to take out big screws, and then the board fell to the floor, 'come,' he said holding out his hand.

I stepped to the window and looked out, what I saw amazed me; I was looking at very well cared for and expansive gardens, with a pool to the side.

'My rear garden,' he whispered into my ear and kissed my neck.

'This is your rear garden?' I asked incredulously.

'Yes,' he said as he walked to the door taking my hand, we went across the landing of what seemed to me to be a huge house; I had thought I was in some dingy apartment block,

In another bedroom, I looked out again at his' front' garden it was like a football pitch, with a drive snaking through it.

He took me in his arms kissed me, and said, 'this can yours if you want Michelle, I have never fallen in love before, never even knew what it meant, but I do now,' he told me.

'Every woman I have ever met just wanted my money and my house, you had no idea of whom or what I was, but you are you, you have loved me these last 2 days like no other woman ever has, you have loved me with this,' he said pointing at my heart, 'I love that and I love you, so you can be with me forever, or go home it will be up to you?'

'This is unbelievable,' I said, 'we don't really know each other Jon, we will have to take time to do that, but I am more than willing to try if you really do mean it when you say you love me.'

'You are making me fall in love with you just by being the man you are here before me, you won't change will you?'

I kissed him as hard and as passionately as I could.

'I will lay down my life for you Michelle, we are going to have a fantastic life, I have found my soul mate, I know it.'

We made love again, I was insatiable, and he satisfied me every time, we slept, and when we awoke it was early afternoon.

'Come on Jon, we have to go to my house to get my things, there is quite a load to bring here, are you sure you really want to do this, there will be no turning back darling?'

'Michelle I have never been more sure of something in my life.'

He went out and I heard him on the phone, he shouted for me, and we were off in his big white van, but I noticed 2 high powered Mercs in the drive too!

I was worried about meeting my husband, but he wasn't there, what I didn't know was that the phone call Jon had made was to make sure he wasn't.

We went through the house taking all my personal things and things I wanted from it.

I never saw my husband for the next 3 years, his life was tits up, lost everything, the house, his job, and back home living with his parents, Jon had let him off with the 30.000 too, and no divorce costs.

My life was absolute bliss, a loving and worshipping husband, father to our 2 children, we were the happiest, and he still fucked me rotten whenever he felt like it, which was often thankfully, he loved tying me up, and I loved it too, he would fuck me mercilessly sometimes, in fact I had trouble walking on occasions, and I still got a good spanking now and again, I knew who was my boss, I was so in love, but as lovers we were incomparable.

I am a very lucky woman, but I have a man now that cannot escape me too, he is mine.

12