A Love Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Chocolate brown curls gently fell down her bare shoulders.
876 words
3
14.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! Thanks for deciding to read this story and I'll hope you'll enjoy it. Let me just tell you that I'm from Slovenia, so my English isn't perfect, but I'd love to see feedback from you guys. Enjoy! xo♥

---

Chocolate brown curls were gently falling down her bare shoulders, pearls were lightly pulling around her wrist and on the high heels she was standing in the edge of the full Victorian-styled room. Her short beige dress was dancing just above her knees in the warm summer wind, which was gently blowing through the double door, leading to a balcony under the starry night.

Drinking her cocktail and watching two boring people arguing about an uninteresting theme, she saw him. He was standing there, talking to a host of the party and looking almost as bored as she did. She couldn't take her eyes from him. Wearing white shirt, narrow black tie and a slim fit suit, he looked g o r g e o u s. He nodded to a man he was talking to and walked to the kitchen where she was standing. He took himself a glass of wine and turned around.

"Oh, hi," he smiled when he saw her. She could feel butterflies going through her but she forced herself to smile back and answer him. "Hey!" she said and smiled.

"Pretty boring, huh?" he said with a beautiful low voice.

"Yeah. I had to come with my parents," she nodded.

"Well, I live here," he said and flashed a perfect smile that made her head spin round and round.

"You live here? Really? So, that was your father? Ugh, sorry! I didn't know!"

"Hey, it's ok. It really is boring. Never mind," he told her with a wide smile on his beautiful face.

"My name's Jonas. What about you?"

She had to think for a moment, seduced by his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Uhmm, Kate," she said.

"Well, Kate, do you mind if I invite you for a dance?"

She blushed as he looked at her and she slightly nodded. He put his hand around her waist and took her to the dance floor. There was a beautiful waltz going on and she could feel his warm breath on her forehead as they were dancing very close to each other.

"I need some air," she mumbled to herself quietly, hoping he didn't hear her.

"Yeah, me too, it's pretty hot in here, don't you think? We can go out for a walk if you like to," he whispered into her ear and she was astonished by his beautiful voice again.

"Yes, sure! Let's go! I can't wait to get out of here," she laughed quietly.

She wanted to grab his hand so much, to put her lips on his neck and gently kiss him, to be hugged by his muscular arms, but he only lightly stroked her cheek, smiled and let her go. They quickly paced out of the villa and when they were out of everyone's sight, he grabbed her hand, turned to her and looked into her eyes.

As she was staring to his burning blue eyes, they suddenly seemed so familiar to her. She noticed her mouth fell open in a surprise, as she realized she knew him.

"Are you? Are you... Basshunter?" she asked excited.

"Haha, yeah, that's how they call me. But I prefer to be called Jonas. Jonas Erik Altberg," he said and laughed.

"Oh my god," she said with her mouth still opened. "I mean, it really is you. The one that sings romantic songs, the one who dates porn stars." The one that I always dreamt to meet and be kissed by, she thought and smiled to him.

"Wow, I really didn't like how the second part sounded," he said and laughed out loud. "I don't really date porn stars, I only date girls. Hot girls. Girls like you," he said, flashed a smile and looked deep into her eyes again.

Her heart started beating faster as she knew what that look was leading to. He gently stroked her cheek and she stepped onto her toes to reach his perfect face. She hugged him around his neck and he was slowly getting closer to her lips.

His lips gently touched hers and it was like a cotton candy touched her lips. So gentle, so soft, yet so good. She opened her mouth a tiny bit and he slipped his tongue through. The touch of their tongues made her feel like in heaven. She bit his lip gently and than their lips separated. She smiled to him and he hugged her now.

"You want me to show you around here?" he whispered in her ear.

She slightly nodded. He took off his suit jacket and put it around her bare shoulders as he noticed she was cold and he smiled.

"Oh, thank you! You're so sweet."

"You're welcome. So, let's go take a look around here," he said.

"But it's over the midnight. We can hardly see anything," she said and laughed.

"That's the point," he answered and winked.

They both laughed. He put his arm around her shoulders; she put hers around his waist and they walked into the dark night.

TO BE CONTINUED...