A Love Story Ch. 09-10

Story Info
An older secretary and a younger colleague meet.
3.1k words
4.44
49k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 9

He wondered what it was. The physical attraction. But there was more; not just lewd thoughts and acts. She was a nice woman, a great figure, gay, and resourceful, both in the office and in bed. Or wherever. He enjoyed her company, her laughter, her sexy voice, her smell, her taste. While occasionally they tried to abstain from bodily contact, generally it proved rather difficult not to touch, not to kiss, not to feel. Generally the temptation was too great, despite the frequently frustrating circumstances and crampy spaces.

After a long mission abroad he found himself alone at home. Doing his laundry, cleaning away the dust. The doorbell rang. He wasn’t expecting anyone and, semi-dressed in a king-size T-shirt and boxers with little green elephants, he opened the door, making sure that he could not really be seen.

“Good morning.. sleepyhead! Thought I would come and visit you. For once. My husband is at work, the kids at school”. He took the chain from the hook and opened the door. “Shhttt… You do not have to alarm the entire neighbourhood!” He hushed her inside.

“My goodness, and I was thinking that you would enjoy seeing me” she exclaimed, still too loudly, once she was inside. He kissed her abruptly on her mouth. Whether it was a move to make her shut up, or whether it was really to welcome her, he did not know. “I am enjoying it” he responded finally. “Two full weeks, without … It has not been too easy, you know”.

She giggled. “I know.. I know, the same with me.. Could not wait until I would see you on Monday. In the office..”.

“Coffee?” he asked. She mumbled a reply, which he took for a yes. “You can take off your coat and go into the living. Just have to manipulate the percolator…”. He disappeared into the kitchen and busied himself with grinding coffee beans. He poured water into the machine and put it on the stove – low fire. “It will only take a minute!” he shouted – no reply. The water started boiling, bubbled upwards in the percolator – coffee! A nice strong smell filled the kitchen. He took two tiny cups, filled them with the hot, strong liquid, added a bit of sugar, and carried them into the living room.

To his surprise the living room was dimly lit. The blinds had been drawn. She was sitting on the couch. Next to a small pile of cloths. Obviously they were hers as she was stark naked, sitting in the semi-dark, waiting impatiently.

“Finally!” she said with a big grin, “coffee!” He carefully handed her a cup and sat down. They drank in silence – he was glad that the cups were tiny indeed.

“So what have you been up to during your trip? Where were you? Congo?”

He nodded. “Nothing much, a lot of running around, too much beer..”.

“No women?”

“No women..”.

“You missed me?”

He nodded again. “Feel!”

She looked at his shorts, which had taken the shape of a tent. “No need to feel, I can see it well enough!” she said laughingly. She fumbled with her hand in his boxer short and managed to unfold and liberate his penis from their cotton prison. “I still find it beautiful, you know.. To see you get aroused. Your dick get harder.. The precum”.

Mesmerizing, almost dreamily she stroke his erect penis. “And you know what it does to me? It makes me wet, so fucking wet.. You have no idea.. The mere thought of playing with you, like this.. I am creaming in my pants.. Eh, on your sofa in this case. It makes me want you, feel you, feel you inside me…”. With a sigh, how close was Venice? she almost attacked his penis and took it deep into her mouth.

Absent minded he stroke her auburn hair – not a grey one in sight. Watched her deep throat him, taking his cock almost in between her tonsils. “Wait!” he suddenly said, “Wait, I have a present for you. A surprise.. Bought on the way…”.

She seemed somewhat surprised, slightly shocked even. Cum was on her lips. She looked at him – her face a question mark.

He stood up, walked quickly to his bedroom, his dick swaying against his thighs. In his bedroom he opened his suitcase, still unpacked, except for the habitual toiler articles, and took out a long, thin box. Walking back through the corridor, he grinned, wondering what she would think of her little present. Whether she would dare to take it home.

Back in the living he handed her the package, wrapped in shiny red paper, a black ribbon. “For you!” he said, “a very special person… woman!” She kissed him thanks and quickly tore away the paper. A box appeared. “Open it!” he ordered. She tore away the carton impatiently.

“What is it?” she asked when she finally held her present. But he did not need to answer.

“Jezus, you bought me a .. vibrator?”

He nodded. “Yeah, I thought you would like it.. You may not need it but, maybe, it can add to the pleasure…”

By the broad smile on her face he realised she understood all too well. “Let’s try it” she responded with a husky voice.

By turning some knob at the end of the tiny machine, the head started making turns. “No idea whether the speed can be regulated…” he said pensively.

“I do not give a shit. Try it…”. She laid down in his lap and spread her legs wide apart. “Try it.. Put it where it belongs..”.

Carefully, he took the vibrator and pressed the head against her clitoris. She shivered and giggled. “It feels really strange.. But nice.. Go on, keep it there for a while…”

He did as he was told. Drawing circles with the humming toy. He felt her contract, stretch, the muscles in her belly tighten.

“Can you play with that, that thing and at the same time kiss me there?” she asked.

He did as he was asked. While using the vibrator on her clitoris he slowly but strongly licked her vagina. “My god” he exclaimed, “I have never seen you so wet… “

“Must be the long period in between” she said soto vocce, He simply smiled, his face covered with her juices.

Suddenly she grabbed him by the head, pulled his hair, too hard. “Oh my God, oh my God, I am cumming…. I am cumming” she shrieked. He felt her pussy contract, almost imprisoning his tongue inside her. She stiffened; tiny beads of sweat covered her belly. She was breathing hard, chewing her lips, her eyes closed. He looked at her and asked her whether she liked it. Flushed, she simply nodded.

Active as usual, he removed the vibrator and carefully tried to enter her. Humming happily, the little machine disappeared between her cunt lips. He watched in amazement, but smiled broadly when noticing the pleasure he obviously caused.

“My God, does it never stop” she shouted, “I need something real.. No more plastic.. You! It’s you I want to feel inside me… Come on, don’t wait… Just put your lovely dick inside me.. Please.. Please!”

He quickly removed the vibrator and put it aside on the couch. Pulled down his underwear and entered her without any further notice.

“That’s it.. That’s it.. Feel how wet I am? Can you feel it?” She almost hit him on the head.

“It does go inside very easily.. That’s true” he mumbled, trying to concentrate on the movements he was making. Trying to avoid falling off the couch. He could feel her heat. It seemed as if her vagina was on fire. And that she was giving the heat to him, through his pulsating cock.

“It feels nice, really, very.. very nice” he spoke softly; kissed her on the lips, softly, tried to look into her eyes, which she kept closed in sheer concentration.

He felt her wrap her legs around his back, allowing him to enter even further. Exploring unknown depths. His movements were eased by the liquids they both seemed to produce in abundant quantities. When he entered her full force, sounds came frame her vagina. She tried to squeeze him inside her but failed.

With both hands he grabbed her buttocks and pulled her towards him, somewhat violently. Her behind was slippery with sweat and their juices. He felt for her anus and played with it once he had her rosebud located. He put a finger in his mouth, spit some saliva on top of it and using their joint body juices, entered her ass carefully.

“Oh my.. Now I can feel your dick at the front and your finger from the back.. Oh, jezus, it is really so sensitive…”.

With his finger he could easily feel his erect prick inside her. A strange sensation. He pulled his finger out of her ass and searched for the happily humming vibrator. He took it in his right hand and with some effort managed to find her ass again. Swiftly he entered her from behind with the little machine.

She almost screamed again. Afraid that the neighbours would indeed be asking questions he glued his mouth against hers and started playing with her tongue.

Despite his efforts to make her shut up she managed to pull away. “What are you doing to me? What are you doing… I feel so sexy… This thing from the back, You from the front… My God… I think I am cumming again. And again…”.

Panting she lay on the couch, her hair all sweaty, little was left of the fancy hairdo with which she had entered his apartment.

Inside her, he thought he was only thinking with his prick, feeling the pulsating vibrator through the membrane that separated her cunt and ass. He pushed the vibrator completely inside her and pushed forward with his hips, trying to burry himself, disappear into her cunt.

When he felt her little hand caress his balls, and play with his ass – were they into gymnastics? – he exploded, spraying his cum inside her. It seemed as if an endless flow of semen left his body and filled her, overflowing, with trickles of white covering the cover of his sofa. He could not care less. Buried inside her, he almost collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily, his dick too sensitive to touch.

“I can feel that it has been a long time for you as well” she spoke after some time. “Look… all your cum is almost dripping down my legs…”.

He looked, rather shyly – laughed. “I guess you are right… Couldn’t wait till Monday.. Really couldn’t… Wanted you.. Some privacy.. Not the fucking car or the fucking office…”.

She kissed his hair. Smiled. “Still, you are on for lunch on Monday?”

He simply nodded. Feeling sleepy, but satisfied.

Part 10

Monday was like any other Monday with meetings in the office that lasted too long and produced too few results. She had taken notes; he had simply watched her, his imagination running wild – at times. When leaving the meeting room she had slipped him a note. “Lunch?” it read. He simply scribbled “Yes! 12.30”, hoping she would be able to read his bad handwriting.

They met at the main entrance of the building. Oblivious to co-workers rushing in and out. “Your car or mine?” the habitual question. “Mine” she said this time and they walked to her tiny car. “Whereto?” “Alfredo’s”. Which was an Italian restaurant, not too far from their working place.

Upon arrival in the restaurant they got a table in a somewhat isolated corner. A waiter came and brought them menu. They glanced through the pages of the menu, which contained the usual pasta and salads and Italian ice cream. Meat or fish were evidently “hors catégorie” – too expensive. She took gnocchi, he a simple penne a l’arabiata and a green salad on the side. And water with bubbles.

Waiting for their lunch, they chattered, like birds, nothing personal, just chitchat about the office, office affairs, and the football in Italy. Their weekend lovemaking remained a subject untouched.

“You know – I am not wearing any underwear today.” she suddenly exclaimed.

He wondered whether he had really heard what she said.

“Come again?”.

“I am not wearing anything under my skirt…” she giggled.

“Seriously?” He suddenly felt rather flushed – certainly out of place.

She nodded. Took a bite from her salad. Munching away, almost sensuously, on bright orange carrots.

“Yeah, of course I am serious… nothing. Nothing at all. I took off my pants in the toilet in the office if you really want to know..”

“Why?” The stupidity of the question was obvious as soon as he had asked it.

“Want to see?”

“You cannot be… What, here in this restaurant?” he responded softly.

“Why not… I can easily lift my skirt a bit under the table. No one will see it with this immense tablecloth..”. She put down her cutlery, put her hands under the tablecloth and wiggled with her bottom in her seat. “There.. no problem..”.

He stared at her in amazement. This cool, businesslike woman, his o-so-very-sexy-and-very-horny colleague, was lifting her skirt in a crowded restaurant. Would anyone see? Or even pay attention? Or was she merely joking?

There was only one way to find out: look for himself. He fumbled with his fork and dropped it on the floor, making sure that it disappeared under their table. He got up, got to his hands and knees and looked. No shit, she was sitting their stark naked!

He smiled. On hands and feet he crawled to her seat. Laid down his head in between her thighs and kissed her on her pussy.

“Can I help you?”

He saw another pair of feet in male shoes. The bloody waiter had already returned. “I am ok.. “ he mumbled, “I just dropped my fork.. Oh, yes, here it is…”.

With a red face he surfaced again, stared in the smile of the waiter and the grin on the face of his friend.

“Please, do not worry.. I will get you a new fork” the waiter said friendly. He took over the fork and disappeared, returning with a clean set of fork and knife and spoon a few seconds later.

He sat down again, still somewhat shaken. “Next time, please warn me.. I feel utterly embarrassed because of all this. You think he notice?”

She took a bite from her steaming gnocchi and shook her head. “Of course not. How could he?”

The rest of the meal they ate in silence. The taste of her cunt disappeared quickly while eating the penne.

“Come. I want you to sit next to me,” she said, cleaning her mouth with a napkin. “Come, be a bit more romantic. No one knows you here anyway. Me neither. So why bother and sit and arm’s length?”

He moved over to her side of the table. With his back against the wall, he had a perfect few of the entire restaurant. At least no one would be able to approach them without him noticing it.

“Were you scared when the waiter suddenly came?” she asked him.

“What do you think?”

“Well you looked rather embarrassed, that’s for sure!” she said with a broad smile. “But maybe you could continue where you stopped?”

“Forget it, I am not going under that bloody table again just to kiss you in between your legs”.

“Ok… Forget it than. Just give me your hand.”

He put his hand into hers. She touched it gently, kissed his fingertips, put a finger into her mouth and sucked on it. Before the realised what was happening, she pulled his hand under the table and place it on her vulva.

“Now. Your hand is where I want it to be. Please fingerfuck me, here and now!”

He was, again, more surprised than anything else. At the same time, very eager to please. He moved his hand down to her vagina, which was soaking wet. With two fingers he spread her lips and started looking for her clitoris. It was not difficult to find and once located he started rubbing it softly.

He heard her breathing increase, slowly, but saw that, despite her increasingly red cheeks, she was making every attempt to behave normally, as if nothing was happening. She tried to remain in control, of him and of herself, but it appeared a battle she was losing rapidly. She tried to catch his hand by squeezing her thighs together, but he was stronger and continued to touch her.

Than suddenly, he removed his hand from under the table, put a few fingers into his cold water with bubbles and than went back to business, entering her cunt with two fingers.

She let out a sigh. Grabbed his hand again and pushed it even deeper inside her.

“Just leave it there… Leave it there,” she said with a husky voice.

He felt her use her cunt muscles around his fingers. As if she was using her hand as some sort of dildo. Than, he got an idea, and with his other hand took the small water-with-bubbles bottle. “Water?” he asked with a broad grin.

She was hardly paying attention. So instead of pouring her glass, he moved his hand under the table, pulled out his other from her vagina, passed the bottle from one hand to the other and swiftly pushed the top of the bottle inside her.

She let out an even louder sigh and he was terrified that other guests in the restaurant would pay notice. But the chattering and clicking of knives and forks seemed to produce more noise.

He now used the bottle as a glass phallus, moved it in and out of her cunt.

Next to him, she suddenly grabbed the tableside with both her hand, almost rocking the entire table.

”Oh fuck..” she whispered, “oh fuck… I think I am .. cumming…”. The knuckles of her hands became almost white as a result of the force with which she tried to steady herself. She trembled slightly, her eyes close, her mouth in a grin. Than nothing – silence.

She opened her eyes after a few seconds, glanced at him and smiled.

“Thank you for the water,” she said as he put the bottle on the table again.

“You’re welcome,” he responded, grabbed the bottle and took a last sip from the water.

Somehow it tasted of her.