A Love Worth Fighting For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson watched as her eyes changed from that of submission to a heated glare. A smile quirked on his thick lips as he watched her begin to bargain her way out of their room and out of his life. His hellcat had sparked to life, and he would be the one to tame her.

"Jackson, I need to get my things and go." started Charice as she neared the bathroom. Jackson stood by the door to the closet/bathroom area near the entrance to the room and stared at her. The hunger in his eyes was palpable. 'Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.' thought Charice. His celery colored eyes watched her as she edged closer to the bathroom, but kept her distance from him. He knew that in order for her to get all her belongings she would have to get past to him. She wasn't willing to take that risk and have him throw her down and take her like he did in the car on the studio lot.

"Jackson?" asked Charice uncertainly as she watched him in mounting fear. He hadn't moved from where he stood, only moving his head to watch her get close to him. After their intense staring match, Jackson calmly stated one word to her: "No."

Her eyes blinked and flashed in confusion. "What do you mean no?" she asked him heatedly. He lazily traced his eyes down her body, regarding her face, heaving chest, down to her still drooling snatch and shapely legs. Once his eyes circumnavigated her body, he looked back into her irritated brown eyes and stated in a low serious voice, "You aren't going anywhere Charice."

Beyond irritated, and now full blown angry, Charice forgot herself and charged forward toward her ex. "Jackson, I don't have any time for your games, nonsense or foolishness. Let me get my stuff and get the fuck on with mylife!" she practically screamed. She forgot that she was in his face with her hand dangerously close to his face. They had never had a cross word with one another – their arguments usually consisted of talking out their differences, resolving them in a straightforward fashion and finishing it off with mindblowing sex.

This was way different. Here she was in her 5'6" (now 5'9" because of the heels) glory, naked from the waist down, chest heaving and screaming at a man who towered over her at 6'4". A burly 6'4". The man was a beast – he had a physique that looked like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, but wrapped in white chocolate, with the facial features more akin to Clark Kent from Smallville. In a word, her ex was a delicious piece of man candy.

Jackson looked down at the sexy little chocolate vixen in front of him that screamed like an angry spider monkey. He cocked his head to the side before grabbing both her arms and shoving them forcefully behind her back. He quickly located the rope and expertly bound her wrists before she could say "What the fuck!"

Charice was boiling mad at this point. Since she couldn't hit her ex, she tried kicking him. The moment her foot lifted into the air was the moment he grabbed the extended leg and brought it up higher, knocking her off balance. He quickly caught her and heaved her up onto his shoulder.

"Put me down you fucking unbalanced bullshit artist! Put me the fuck down NOW!" Charice screamed before he unceremoniously dropped her on the bed, ass up. Before she could turn around he placed a strong hand on her lower back to push her into the bed.

"Sweetheart, you need to listen to me. I told you that you are not going to leave me. I meant it. Now as for this behavior of yours, it is completely unbecoming of a lady such as yourself. You really don't leave me any further options." he stated as he single-handedly unbuckled his leather belt from his slacks and folded it in half.

Charice turned her head to the side to give him an evil sidelong glare, before she said, "What the fuck do you think you're gonna do, hmm? Hold me fucking hostage?Rapeme like you did in the car? What bitch,what?" cajoled Charice.

Had she not been so blinded by her rage and had a better angle to look at him, she would have noticed that the belt he once wore was now gone. The way she found out that he was no longer wearing it was when the leather strap connected to her ample backside causing her to yelp.

Jackson was relentless in spanking her. By the time he was done both cheeks, and her upper thighs were bright red, and she laid crying from the pain. Not once during the spanking did he speak to her. He just let her wail, flail and cry until she no longer put up resistance. Too tired to speak, Charice whimpered as Jackson slowly rolled her over and parted her aching, sore legs.

His cock was stiff and drooling from watching her ass jiggle and shake each time his belt came in contact with it. He quickly removed his clothes before grabbing the bag and removing the knife. Charice offered no resistance as she felt the material of her favorite cashmere sweater set being removed from her body. Her bra was then cut off her shackled, prone figure before she was gently turned onto her side.

She blinked the tears that temporarily blinded her to see a fully naked and very domineering Jackson. He still held her mutilated bra in his hands, which was currently stuffed underneath his nostrils as he took strong whiffs of the contraption that held her jasmine perfumed bosom. She watched as his cock twitched with each renewed breath. It made a crazy site for her: her naked as a jay bird ex with his hair slightly tousled holding a knife in one hand, her bra's remnants in the other, eyes closed with a large drooling erection pointed at her.

'Don't that just beat all.' thought Charice looking at him before he slowly lowered the hand that held the bra then dropping it to the ground. Her eyes went a little wide as she took in his still feral look, flicking back in forth between his crazy celery colored eyes to his hand that still held the knife.

"Please don't kill me. I'll do anything. Anything you want. Just don't kill me." whimpered a truly frightened Charice. Renewed tears began to course their way down her soft dark brown cheeks as she feared that she had really sent him off the deep end with the end of their relationship. Jackson cocked his head to the side to look at her closely. 'Why on earth would she think I want to kill her?' he thought before he realized that he still held the glinting sharp piece of metal that helped him strip her. He brought his free hand closer to her and she flinched before she began crying in earnest.

"Shh, shhh. It's ok. I'm not planning to kill you, Chari. Please don't cry. Here, let me put this down, ok?" said Jackson as he moved the knife away from her and slowly placed it on the desk behind him. As he crouched down to get closer to her level, he began to head towards her naked body. She continued to whimper, but was too tired to move or do much aside from cower from him and try to close her legs.

He steadily moved forward until he was flush with her shivering body. 'Shit!' he thought, knowing that his antics had scared her into thinking that he was planning on going psycho and killing her. Her dead was the last thing he wanted. He wanted her alive, with him and preferably pregnant with his kids.

He settled himself behind her shaking form and gently pulled her closer to him. She still shook and whimpered as the heat from his body washed over her. He bent his head down to kiss and nibble on the exposed portion of neck she provided. She couldn't bring herself to look into his eyes. She still feared that he would kill her. He gently pulled her bound form closer to his nakedness and pressed his arousal against her ass. More tears flowed from her eyes, which he dried with his fingers and kisses.

"Shhh, Chari. It's ok. I'm just gonna make you feel good. I won't hurt you again angel. Just lay there baby and I'll do the rest. Ok?" Jackson said in a low voice to Chari to get her to calm down. He continued to nibble on her neck and he noticed that her legs were beginning to shift, signaling the excitement building up between her dark brown thighs. He wickedly grinned into her soft skin as he gently bit down on her neck and rubbed the fingers that once dried her tears over her turgid nipples.

"Please...please let me go." Charice said in a voice that belied her fear and arousal. "I promise I won't say anything, just please let me go. I'll do anything you want, just let me go." she continued to beg. Jackson blew out a harsh breath that startled Charice and made her body quiver again. The hand toying with her nipples stopped to feel the stiff tip poking his palm. With a growl he her over, with her on her knees, her head on the bed, ass in the air.

He suddenly left her body to admire her bound form, and the look of her moist cunt and asshole. Her body continued to shiver from the lack of his warmth and fear. Jackson slowly sauntered to her bent, bound form and separated her reddened ass cheeks. Bending down close to her exposed pussy and ass, he took a deep whiff of her scent before flattening his tongue and licking her from clit to ass. Charice bucked and gasped at the stimulation. A low moan issued from her throat before she could stop it.

"Please, Jackson don't do this. Please don't...oooohhh...." started Charice before Jackson stuck his tongue into her asshole and gently licked it. Jackson focused on licking and eating her asshole, enjoying the moans and whimpers of pleasure she made. He took a restraining hand off her ass cheek and began fondling her glistening cunt. When he felt his digits slicken with her juices, he slowly inserted two fingers inside her, massaging her g-spot.

Once Jackson felt Charice pushing her ass into his face he pulled back and slapped her soundly on her ass before leaning back down to flick his tongue over her exposed clit. Her moans turned into screams as he licked and sucked on her clit while fingering her wet pussy. The hand that slapped her ass was massaging the pain away before slipping a finger inside her asshole.

Charice bucked and screamed as the stimulation sent her body into orgasmic convulsions. Tears streamed from her eyes as she tried to control her breathing. Jackson placed a gentle kiss on her still aroused clit, sending another shiver through her prone body. He removed his fingers from her cunt and sucked her juices off them before turning her over onto her back. Her generous tits bounced into his view and he was instantly mesmerized by her taut nipples.

Charice looked up into Jackson's eyes, and begged him not to fuck her with her eyes. Unfortunately for her, her large doe like brown eyes was the exact reason why he was going to fuck her to the point of passing out.

Jackson laid down next to Charice, facing her back. He nuzzled his face into her hair as he brought a hand up to a breast and gently rubbed the aroused tip. Charice started to plead with Jackson, trying to ignore the pleasure he brought to her body. "Jackson, please, let me go." she continued to beg in between her moans of pleasure.

"No." was his simple response as he rubbed his face into her soft natural hair. "I'm never letting you go Chari. You're mine and no one else will have you." he continued. He broke his trance on her hair, and kissed the side of her face, taking time to lick, suck and nibble on her ear. Her ears always drove her crazy, almost as much as sucking on her clit, ass or playing with her nipples.

"Oh shit! No, no, please, Jackson. Please, stop." she whimpered at the sensual onslaught he gave her. "I don't think you want that..." whispered Jackson in a sing-songy voice as he continued to lick her ear. "Please, Jackson. Please stop." she whimpered while her thighs gingerly rubbed together to stem the flow of her arousal.

"Oh, angel you don't want that do you? Hmm?" asked Jackson as he sucked deeply on her neck while pinching and pulling on her nipple. "Hmm?" he continued as she moaned when his tongue licked and traced the bones of her clavicle. "Tell me, angel. Do...you...want...me...to...stop?" he asked as he kissed and nipped his way down to her unattended nipple between every word before capturing the dark nub and sucking it deep into his hungry mouth.

"Fuuccckkkk..." moaned Charice. Jackson always could make her body feel so damn good, and he worked really hard to get her into another orgasm. The sensation of his fingers pinching, plucking and caressing a nipple while his tongue flicked the tip of the other before sucking it deeply into his mouth and lightly biting down drove her insane. Her hips pumped in the air with her pussy begging for further stimulation and release.

The hand that pinched and plucked her aroused and taut nipple slowly traced and caressed the delicate curves of her lush stomach. His hand glided over the thigh pressed close to his erection, before lifting it up. Charice was too far gone to realize that he had opened her up to him. Her eyes flew open when she felt the head of his cock stroke the lips of her pussy.

"Wait, no! Jackson, please stop! We can't do this! You have no right to do this to me!" she panted. Jackson ignored her requests to halt his actions and chose to focus on the feel of her tight wetness gliding against his cock head. He pulled his mouth off her nipple to lightly blow on it. As her back arched gracefully away from his chest at the new pleasureable sensation, he slowly slipped his cock inside her pussy. Every wet, tight inch of her felt divine around his cock. He audibly groaned once he was fully inside her body.

They were always careful when it came to sex – he used condoms as a ritual when he did his work, and felt it best to keep his woman and himself safe by doing the same whenever he made love to his Charice. The feel of her au natural almost caused him to nut prematurely once he was fully inside. He laid his head down with his mouth in close proximity to her extremely hard nipple and panted, trying to control his orgasm.

Once the sensation was overcome, he slowly pulled almost all 9" of his cock out of her, only to look down between her opened thighs and watch as his hard pink cock slowly disappeared between her brown and pink pussy lips. He continued to slowly fuck his woman into submission, using her moans and gasps as indicators that she was enjoying the pleasures he brought to her body.

"Please. Please pull out. Please, Jackson. We're not together anymore." she pleaded while feeling her clit pulse. Before she could utter another word, her back arched and a cry of satisfaction came from her lips. Jackson took that opportunity to bring the hand that still caressed and held open her leg for his entry down to gently rub her distended clit.

Charice's screams of pleasure were all the confirmation that Jackson needed to know that he should be the only man to satisfy her body and know her most intimate needs. The sensation of her body clamping down on his cock proved to be too much for his resolve not to cum, as he pumped his cum inside of her awaiting channel.

He took her enticed nipple back into his mouth as he continued to stroke inside her body. Unfortunately for her, his orgasm did not stop him from continuing to slowly fuck her beautiful body. He was one of the lucky few men who could have multiple orgasms and remain hard. He continued slowly pumping inside her pussy, rubbing her clit and sucking her nipple. Charice shivered and shook and begged him to stop – not because she didn't want him any longer, but because she was sure that she would pass out if he didn't stop.

Jackson paid no mind to her protests as he pumped deliciously into her soaking wet warmth. After releasing her nipple, he kissed his way back to her ear where he nibbled and licked on her sensitive skin. He watched as the whites of her eyes showed through her fluttering lids. An evil smirk crossed his lips as he watched and felt her cumming again all over his dick.

"You like this cock in you baby? Hmm? This thick hard white cock fucking your pretty little brown pussy? Do you like that I stroke you so well? Tell me angel. Tell me I fuck you best. Tell me..." he whispered while rubbing her clit in circles.

"Oh God you fuck me best." she moaned in response to him. Her breathing hitched as he angled his hips in a different direction to stroke a new spot in her pussy that caused her so much more pleasure.

"That's right angel. I'm the only one who makes you feel this good. This little pussy is my pussy. It's not your pussy any more – it belongs to me. Just like this good cock filling you up is your cock. I belong to you." he groaned into her ear as he stroked her through the climax that began with the new angle of his hips.

"Ooooooohhhhh...." was all that Charice could moan to his words.

"Say it angel. Tell me who's pussy this is..." he asked as he sped up the tempo of his hips to drive faster into her body.

"Oh, fuck baby it's yours. Beat up your pussy, baby." she moaned back. Her juices and his cum slid under their joined bodies to provide a wet slapping sound that punctuated their sex.

With a low moan, Jackson buried his head in her jasmine scented neck and pumped his release into her saturated body. He allowed his still turgid cock to pulse gently inside her clamping body to feel her wrapped around him. "Never forget that angel. I'll never let you go." Charice finally succumbed to the inciting slumber that Jackson's lovemaking always enduced.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

When Charice woke up it was hours later and nighttime. Her arms felt kinda strange, a mixture of an ache and a tingle. When she tried to iat up, she found that she couldn't move. Her arms were tied to the bed posts and her legs were tied so that her knees were pushed up to her chest. She frantically looked around, but didn't have to wonder for long where Jackson was. He sat in a chair right next to her, lazily stroking his erection and watching her.

"Did you sleep well angel?" he asked as he absently stroked himself.

"Why did you tie me up? We need to leave the hotel – I don't want to pay for another night here!" she began frantically.

"We're not in Conneticut angel. We're in Vegas." he said simply as his celery colored orbs glittered in arousal at her prone, naked form.

Charice stared at Jackson for a moment, taking in the information that he provided. "Why are we here?" she asked after some time.

Jackson got up and walked over to her. He crawled onto the bed, admiring his work. The way that she was tied up, she had to take all of his length. The thought of his long thick cock being completely encased by her soft wet pussy made him moan out loud. He needed a taste before he got up in her again.

"While you were asleep I took the liberty of having our flight back home re-routed to Vegas. We arrived about an hour ago, lovely." he said while staring down at her exposed pussy and ass.

Charice blinked a few times realizing that she must have been out almost all day, and wondered how he was able to get her from Conneticut to Nevada without her once waking up. Before she could ask him how that trip was possible without her knowledge, she felt his tongue signature her slit from ass to clit. A shocked moan came from her lips as he laid out on the bed underneath them and licked, sucked and slurped her pussy.

"Shit!" she screamed as she came all over his face. Satisfied that her first orgasm was out of the way, Jackson quickly sat up on the bed and rubbed his hard cock all over her entrance. Once he heard her low moans begging for him to be inside her he pulled back before getting off the bed. He walked over to a table in their suite and picked up a butt plug and a dildo about the same size as himself and headed back to her prone form on the bed.

Charice shivered looking at the toys. She had neither a plan for escape nor the means to carry it out. She was shaken from her daze when he asked her, "Do you trust me?"

"Not anymore." she answered simply. They locked eyes for a moment, and his usual green eyes went hazel at her response.