A Lovers Greeting

Story Info
Rushing home really pays off.
3.2k words
4.22
12.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Monrast
Monrast
2 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is my first attempt at writing anything of any possible note for those that browse this site, it may eventually become part of a larger work if people think it is of an acceptable standard. Please enjoy.

With a degree of anticipation the door whispers open at her touch, glad to be home after the long day but also eager to be, knowing who is waiting for her, and after the previous nights exertions looking forward to so much more.

The swing of the door disturbs the end of a trail of rose petals leading further into the apartment, with a smile chasing across her lips as she discards her jacket on the nearby hook and her bag alongside before following the petals with eager curiosity.

The trail first weaving through the lounge and up over a small table there where glass of rose colored wine sits amid a scattering of petals, with a flash of a smile she plucks the glass free and takes a small sip of its sweetness, before continuing.

The petals leading on towards the kitchen, and there besides the door she spies a small box upon the side table, nestled in a petal bed and containing small pieces of some candied fruit, selecting one and while absently nibbling a piece from it nudges the kitchen door open.

Beyond she finds the trail leads around and up to the breakfast counter where upon a silken cushion lies a single fresh cut rose with a small slip of card beneath, moving towards them she first picks up and smells the rose, breathing in its gentle scent then putting it aside the glass reaches for the card.

Turning it over she finds just three words written upon it 'I love you'.

Suddenly she feels hands sliding about her waist, his hands, then the heat of him pressed tight against her, his head pressing up over her shoulder to provide tender kisses along the nape of her neck and eliciting a moan from her at the caress, just what she has been so eager to feel all day.

Continuing the caress he lets his kisses deepen as her soft scent fills his senses, teeth gently scraping over her skin and his hands slowly caressing upwards from her waist to cup her ample bosom through her silken blouse, enjoying the eager squirm of her against him as her hands slide up over his and the rose tumbles to the floor.

His eager kisses move up to explore up close against her ear making her almost dizzy with the pleasure of it, she drops her hands and reaches back to caress him in turn, aiming to grasp his ass, and her hands meet bare skin... and with eager delight she realizes he is naked behind her.

Now the rigid bulge of him pressed against her firm behind feels more pronounced and much more intriguing, she lets her long nails scrape gently over his bare skin as her nipples begin to harden and rise beneath his touch, eager for everything he has to offer.

Releasing one of her breasts he lets one hand trace delicately down her body to press gently but eagerly at the mound of her pussy through the fabric of her short skirt, arching her back against him she groans with desire pressing that rigid member of his harder against her firm ass and letting her nails bite slightly into his thighs.

With a delicate curl of his tongue he flicks the lobe of her ear and then with a half step back lets his hands slide across her body to grasp the hem of her skirt and raise it at each side to her waist, exposing her shapely ass and her black silken underwear to his view and eager attentions.

His closeness and hands return to caressing her tingling skin, his right sliding delicately up the inside of her blouse and again teasing over her sensitive breast and lacy bra while his other traces the fabric of her underwear down and between her thighs, his fingers stroking along the lace until she can feel them pressed directly over her hot and willing pussy.

His hot breath returns to her neck as with one hand he gently traces over her bosom making her nipples tingle as they become extremely aroused, whilst with the other he lets his fingers stroke delicately back and forth over the fabric concealing her delicate pussy, sending delicious shivers through her body, her hands uncertain whether to grab him tightly or the counter for support as she squirms in eagerness.

Closing her eyes she rides the delicious sensations, the heat and the joy of him as his fingertips tease over her clit then stroke down the length of her sensitive lips again and again, the gentle squeezing caress over her breast and almost too hard nipples, the dizzying nibble of his kisses deep in her neck, loving every moment, never wanting it to end.

'Bend over' he whispers softly and she is more than eager to do so, knowing what will follow and so ready for it, almost desperate for it now. He slackens his hold on her as she grasps the counter top, his hands return to her hips and he gently grasps the lacy sides of her underwear and slowly draws them down until they fall freely to her ankles.

His hand caresses the firm cheek of her perfect ass as she steps free of the garment before he moves up tight to her. Ready and eager to please her he takes his rigid length in one hand and holding it low slips it between her thighs to rest against the mound of her hot bare pussy.

Gently he moves back and forth letting the shaft of him trace over her delicious opening, letting his thickness slide against those tender wet lips of hers and the head of his shaft tickle over that sensitive clit, her eagerness to feel him inside increasing and she responds with a soft moan and arches her back more letting that shaft tease over her pussy more fully.

The juice of her coating his rigid member as it teases between those soft lips, her desire to feel him inside almost too much to bare and just when she is about to grasp his shaft and push it inside to relieve the torment he allows the tip of his thick length to slip between those delicious folds, sending a thrill tingling along her skin and gasp in satisfaction.

Slowly he starts to ease his length into her, moving in slow thrusts and working deeper and deeper with each, she bends lower over the counter and steps slightly wider, both loving that soft warm caress of her wet tender lips stroking along his shaft and his thickness sliding hot and deep into the heart of her.

The gentle grind of her hips matching his slow but penetrating thrusts, the full length of his shaft slipping in and out of that delicious tight wet opening of hers, the thickness of him stroking gently against those caressing walls of her, his rough hands softly roving the cheeks of her ass as his length spears into her again and again.

With the speed of his thrusts slowly increasing he takes hold of her hips and she bends fully to the counter, now realizing why the cushion was there, his firm and juice covered length sliding full and deep into her time and again, feeling his thickness strike so deep into her as that delicious sensation of orgasm starts its build.

Still grinding back to meet him, wanting every part of him inside her, loosing herself to the waves of pleasure resounding from that glorious sensation of him filling her so completely, head spinning as she feels that orgasm getting closer and closer and unable to stop herself from moaning in time with each delicious thrust.

The gentle slap of their bodies coming together, the soft squeeze of her juicy pussy around that hard length of him as it dives into her, the delicious sensations at each long stroke exquisite, his rough hands teasing over her skin all pushing them both further and further towards release.

His thrusting gaining more and more urgency, his hands now firm upon her hips, her moaning getting louder in turn, bodies quivering together as they strive for that superb release. She feels that edge approaching, and grinds harder against his thrusts, eager for every part of him to fill her, wanting all of him to be part of that explosion of ecstasy, wanting to feel every part of him twitch and pump inside her as he releases.

One deep thrust, then another and she feels it rolling over her, that glorious cascade of orgasm, with legs quivering and skin tingling that rhythmic explosion overtakes her senses and her well teased pussy grips down on that thrusting length of him again and again as it continues to dive deep inside her, an aching moan escaping her as she looses all sense but for the joy of it all.

His continued thrusting sending wave after wave of dizzying joy through her as her orgasm rolls on and on, just as one set of convulsions starts to wane another follows behind, every eager part of her gripping and caressing his thick length time and again, loving what he is doing to her, loving the feel of his length slamming deep into her and wanting him to release inside of her.

Then with a shuddering moan of his own she feels him thrust two, three times more into her and that rigid shaft begin to pulse hard inside her, a hot jet of him splashing deep inside her convulsing pussy, sending her to new heights as she squeezes it all the tighter, milking his exquisite shaft for every drop he has to give.

Releasing her hips he trails his hands languidly over the small of her back as she straightens to meet his enfolding embrace, his shaft still firm inside her pussy as they both ride the after shocks still rippling through her, twisting slightly she reaches up and runs her fingers though his hair before breathing in a deep sensual kiss.

As the kiss deepens she turns fully to him and lets her nails gently rake over his bare chest as his fingers stroke into her hair, his still hard shaft prominent between them, but before they get too lost in that he takes her by the hips again he motions 'up' to her and she climbs to sit upon the counter top before him, and with a final tongue twisting kiss prompts her to lay back.

As he half crouches before her he takes her long legs and slides them over his shoulders then tenderly starts to kiss his way along the inside of her silky thighs, letting his warm breath tickle over her skin and the playful scrape of his teeth start to tease her, working his way towards her still hot and wet pussy.

An almost agonizing tease running through her body as his kisses quickly reach the top of her thighs, his breath now caressing over her soft pussy, and with her straining to see and nails trying to grip the counter-top he lets his tongue curl out and gently tickle along the edge of her sensitive lips sending her almost dizzy with sensation of it.

Gently he licks along first one soft fold and then the other, tasting the juice of her then lets the tip dart up to flick over the mound of her clit before drawing himself fully down upon her and wrapping his arms about her hips, as she shudders and moans he probes into her delicious opening with the twisting curl of his eager tongue.

A taught shudder running through her body as the length of his tongue dives deeper into her, the tip curling to stroke softly inside of her making her gasp involuntarily, her hands needing at her own breasts as she squirms within his caressing embrace and a cascade of her juices flowing for him to devour.

Then closing his mouth about one of her tender lips he alternately licks, sucks and nibbles along it, with her eyes rolling and sharp quivers running through her she cannot help but moan in contentment, one hand knotting itself in his hair as she seeks some sense of control in the dizzying enjoyment.

Letting his tongue press up to the bud of her clit, the tip uncovering it with its gentle but insistent probing and then roving back and forth over it in small but eager flicks, making her moan all the more before suddenly gasping in surprise as he breathes in deeply, sending a sudden cool chill rushing over her clit before again being wrapped in his warm caressing twisting tongue.

Her fingers working back and forth through his hair as his exquisite attentions slowly drive her crazy, the glorious feel of his tongue darting in deep and eager as he tastes every part of her, squirming and bucking as it curls around inside of her tight wet opening, pushing her towards a very desirable and intense release.

Two, three times more he breathes in sharply, making her jump and a delicious ripple run through her pussy producing more of her delicious juice which he eagerly devours, pushing her harder and faster toward that glorious release, her legs wrapping around him, drawing him to her wanting to cum so badly.

So close now, ready to explode under his intense caress as it drives her towards ecstasy, and just as she starts that wonderful fall into convulsing joy he presses his mouth hot and firm over her clit and gently squeezes it between his teeth.

An almost mind bending wave washing though her as her very teased pussy convulses hard and fast making her curl up and grip him tightly, every part of her tingling as she explodes in a ripple of total ecstasy, eyes rolling back and a long breathless moan escaping her as her hands lock fast into his hair.

Slowly she collapses back as intense shudders start to subside to at least a point where she can catch a breath, un-knotting herself from his hair and instead gently stroking through it as he gently licks eagerly into her pussy once again, wanting all that taste of her and to pleasure her further as the after ripples of such an intense release continue make her tremble.

Standing he lets his hands play across her trembling thighs and then on up her waist, then slowly one by one, as her breath begins to slow, he unbuttons her blouse revealing her ample bosom barely contained by its lacey black bra.

His hands caress over her breasts and hard sensitive nipples a moment before gently tracing down her hot skin to again take her hips firmly, with his rigid length prominent and clearly eager for her he drapes one leg over his arm and lets the other wrap around his waist as he eases his hard length up against her flushed pink opening.

With a delicious wave of pleasure she moans and arches as that eager shaft of him penetrates her for the second time, the thickness of him slipping smoothly between her soft delicate lips, the stiff curve of him pressing wonderfully along her soft wet inner walls as he slowly slides that full length deep inside.

Gently at first he grinds himself into her, both of them loving the glorious feel of her wrapped around him, the sight of her tender lips as they slide along his thick rigid shaft, letting one hand slide up her hot body to again caress over one of her breasts and tease that hard straining nipple.

Her hands hanging loose over her head as she lets that gentle grind of his slowly deepen, the delicious waves pleasure slowly spreading from her pussy to make her skin tingle and her breath slowly start to quicken again as she rides the waves of pleasure.

The rough touch of his hands exquisite upon her as his hard length probes hot and deep inside, feeling every part of him fill her, thrusting firm and eager as it slips almost fully out of her to dive deep and hot back inside time and again.

His rhythmic thrust increasing, her juices coating his shaft and letting his length slip easily into her, the heat building between them, the desire to feel that glorious mutual explosion together, and for a moment he bends low over her and she reaches out and pulls them together in quick but intense kiss.

Wrapping both legs over his arms now he starts to thrust harder, driving his shaft eagerly into her wet and willing pussy, a gentle moan escaping her as the full length of him strokes deep and hot into her again and again, her squeezing and caressing her own breasts as she squirms beneath him.

The glorious rush as she feels those first stirrings of her orgasm, his hard length teasing her beautifully towards that amazing release, the gentle squeeze of her as she grips that shaft of him, loving the feel of his tick firm length as it slips so wonderfully and eagerly into her again and again.

Trying to grind against his rapid thrusts, her breath as well as his becoming ragged as the intensity builds, moaning louder and letting her fingers trail along his arms as he drives himself deep into her, pushing them both towards that delicious moment, both knowing it is close.

With the sensation of him wrapped firm inside her, the sight of him as he drives wildly into her, thrusting eagerly into her and sensing her release building rapidly, the subtle grind of her hips and the feel of her soft lips stroking along his shaft are clearly too much for him, as he thrusts deep into her again and again he hits that edge and starts to erupt into her.

He thrusts hard inside her as his shaft stats to quiver and pump its own warm juice deep into her, the sensation making her head spin as her own body responds and she falls into her own orgasm, her tight pussy gripping around his quivering length as splash after splash of him fills her, and wondrous shivers running through both of them.

Holding her tight he continues his thrusting once his shaft ceases its twitching, teasing her still quivering pussy wonderfully, setting off a second lighter orgasm within her as his length almost fully leaves her and then plunges in deep, squeezing his length wonderfully as he eases himself in and out of her.

Slowly he comes to a stop and lets her legs fall, then leaning over her he kisses her gently before helping her roll upright, still with his length buried inside her, gently he squeezes her breast as her hands rake across his chest.

Finally he withdraws from her and with slightly shaking legs she stands, gently she wraps her hand around his still somewhat erect length and grasps it determinedly, slowly she leads him across the room by her hold, determined to show him a new way to make showers interesting......

Monrast
Monrast
2 Followers