A Loving Husband

Story Info
Wow, Vince really does love Vicky!
7.4k words
4.07
147.2k
82
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,568 Followers

In some ways Vince and Vicky were an unlikely couple. They had vastly different backgrounds from much different socio-economic classes. Vince had a blue collar upbringing while Vicky came from a well-to-do family. Vince had to fight, both literally and figuratively, for everything he had attained while Vicky's accomplishments seemed to come almost effortlessly.

As a fifty one year old Vince bore the physical scars of his upbringing. The tough neighborhood he grew up in was no place for the faint-hearted. You were either tough or a victim. By High School Vince was the toughest kid around, proving it not only in the streets and alleys of the far Northeast section of Philadelphia that he grew up in, but also by becoming the Philadelphia Light-Heavyweight Golden Gloves boxing champion by the time that he was sixteen. A tour with the Marines physically and mentally hardened him even further. Although he otherwise had an open, friendly, and arguably even handsome face, there were scars and imperfections from blows to the nose, ears, and other parts of his face that had taken their toll. As an adult Vince was six feet one inch tall, 225 pounds of chiseled muscle, and an intimidating presence even when he didn't want to be.

Vicky was vivacious her entire life. Her parents were perhaps not "filthy rich," but wealthy enough that she didn't lack for anything during her "City Center" Philadelphia upbringing. With charm and native intelligence she got almost everything she wanted. What she couldn't get with them she could normally get with her looks. Though her face was not actually beautiful it was exotic, and her body was a masterpiece forged by a combination of genetics and hard work.

Physical fitness was in Vicky's blood from the time that she was a child, leading her to become a star volleyball player in college, and which motivated her to work out between 90-120 minutes a day six days a week almost her whole life. Presently her face looked only slightly younger than her 49 years but her body could still pass for that of a college athlete -- except with big tits. She was almost six feet tall, 160 essentially fat-free pounds, with ramrod straight posture, a flat stomach, a big round and firm ass, and thighs and arms just on the sexy side of the demarcation line where muscle makes a woman look sexy or gross to most men.

Vince and Vicky met at a party while she was a sophomore and he was a freshman at Penn, an excellent academic institution that Vicky easily got into and Vince barely got into. Vince likely qualified because of his unusual background for an Ivy Leaguer and his innate intelligence as demonstrated by high scores on standardized tests; certainly not because of the rigor of his early education.

While Vince was two years older than Vicky because of his stint in the Marine Corps he was a year behind Vicky in school. They both were on academic scholarships, although hers -- as is the case for many athletes in Ivy League schools -- was with the implicit understanding that she would play intercollegiate volleyball, and his was partially subsidized by the Marine Corps.

In their first meeting it was love at first site for Vince, while love came a little more slowly for Vicky even though Vince acted like a knight in shining armor during their initial encounter.

Vicky rarely drank, but a rigorous volleyball season had just ended, the Friday night party was raucous, and the deadliness of the punch was masked, so Vicky was soon drunk. When she got drunk her libido skyrocketed.

Vince had found out Vicky's name from a friend of hers and was working up the courage to go talk to her when two sober guys, who Vince had determined were responsible for the high percentage of 180 proof grain alcohol in the punch, started leading Vicky to an upstairs bedroom. Vince intervened.

"Hey guys, can't you see that Vicky is totally plastered. She's not responsible for her actions now," Vince said quietly but forcefully.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" one of the guys, a lineman on the football team, shot back, "Her mother?"

"No, I'm just a guy that will not stand by when a woman is beyond the stage of consent and two assholes are trying to take advantage of her."

"Who are you calling an asshole," the football player replied, "get the fuck out of my way or I'll kick the shit out of you."

"No you won't, and no I won't," Vince said with steely resolve, blocking access to the stairwell.

The "fight," if you could call it that, was over in less than twenty seconds with both assholes prone, the football player unconscious and his buddy wishing that he was. Tanya, Vicky's best friend, who had observed the entire incident and had tried to talk Vicky out of going anywhere with the two assholes, said "Thanks. Can you help me get her to her dorm?"

"Sure thing," Vince replied, picking Vicky -- who by now was feeling the effects of the booze even more and was almost passed out -- up. "Lead the way."

After depositing a now babbling Vicky into her bed in the custody of her friend Vince was again thanked by Tanya, who asked his name. Vince sure didn't feel like returning to the party so he went to the weight room and worked out some still pent-up emotions, inspired by Vicky's stunning body the entire time.

On Sunday Vince got a call at his off-campus apartment. "Hi, is this Vince Day?"

"Yes ma'am," Vince replied to the obviously female voice on the other end of the line, using a salutation unusual for college kids but ingrained in him by his Marine Corps training.

"Actually, I'm not a 'ma'am,' just a college sophomore," the female voice giggled.

"Sorry, force of habit," Vince replied now starting to sense who might be calling.

"I'm Vicky, the damsel in distress you saved the other night."

"Let me see, exactly which damsel in distress are you?" Vince joked, "I've saved so many the last week that I can't keep track. Maybe you could describe yourself."

Laughing Vicky said, "I'm the one who's almost six feet tall, weighs more than I thought any guy could carry, had long brunette hair, and had essentially passed out from drinking too much."

"Well that narrows it down a little," Vince dead-panned. "Are you good-looking?"

"That's not for me to say, Vince -- but my friend Tanya, who guided you to my dorm room, sure is."

"Oh yeah, I remember her," Vince chortled.

"God, and to think I thought you might be a nice guy," Vicky laughed. "Now that you know who I am, can I buy you a cup of coffee? I'd like to see my knight in shining armor, because I sure don't remember anything from the party."

"Sure; when and where?"

"How about the Student Union in a half hour? You'll have to introduce yourself because I won't recognize you, but now that your memory has been jarred you might recognize me."

"Sounds great -- see you then," Vince retorted trying to keep the enthusiasm he felt from leaking out over the phone.

Vicky liked Vince. He was good-looking in a very rugged way, funny, smart, and forthright. She didn't instantly fall in love with him, as he did with her, but certainly was not averse to a relationship. They dated non-exclusively for the rest of the school year.

When they first had sex, about a week before finals, it was an earth-moving experience for Vince. It wasn't just a quick interlude, but an all-nighter. Vince had always considered himself a highly potent guy, but she wore him out. Her libido was so far beyond that of previous sex partners that at times during the night he thought she might be an alien. Despite her size she had the tightest vagina he had ever experienced, she could almost squeeze the air out of him with her powerful thighs, she loved to suck cock and to be eaten, and rode him like she was a rodeo champion.

The happy fuckers didn't get to sleep until about five a.m. When they finally awoke about eleven they had big grins.

"You've got a lot going for you Vince. That was really, really fun," Vicky chortled while stroking Vince's balls.

"Vicky, you've got to be the best fuck in the entire world," Vince genuinely replied, "But please, please leave me alone now. My poor dick and balls can't possibly go another round."

"How about one more time before summer break?" Vicky snickered. "When's your last final?"

"Two weeks from tomorrow."

"You better fuck me as well then as you did last night -- or was it this morning?" Vicky laughingly threatened before kissing his balls then getting up, quickly dressing, and exiting Vince's apartment with "I've got to study something besides Male Anatomy today!"

The night after their last finals Vince outdid himself in pleasing Vicky, eating her to three orgasms, fingering her to a fourth, and fucking her doggy, missionary, and wheelbarrow to her fifth-seventh orgasms.

Vicky tickled Vince's tonsils with her tongue as she left for the summer to travel around Europe -- quite different than Vince's summer of working a 40 hour week in construction and going to summer school besides. While Vicky wasn't yet in love with Vince she was enthralled by him. As she parted with Vince Vicky said "You are one awesome fucker, Vince. I could get used to sex with you, even though I'll likely be leaking seminal fluid for the next day and walking bowlegged for the next two. Let's get together in the fall, OK?"

Vince smiled, squeezed her ass, and replied "OK."

Vince was smart enough to get into Penn for a reason. He always "did his homework," no matter what the "subject." He took two courses in summer school that were the same as courses Vicky had taken and liked the previous year. That would give him much intellectual ammunition for conversations with her, while also perhaps help make it possible -- with another summer session and some extra courses during the year -- for him to graduate at the same time that Vicky did.

Vince also researched Vicky's family the best that he could in the pre-Internet age. Vicky's mother, Judy, was a socialite but with a conscience, who hosted charity events primarily for disadvantaged kids. Vicky's father, Glen, owned a small manufacturing company that made high end machine tools. Vicky's sister, Gloria, a rising high school senior, loved theater and performed in all of her high school's plays, including lead roles her junior year in Taming of the Shrew, and Boeing-Boeing.

Vince started volunteering at the primary charity that Judy was involved with, and got to meet Judy on two separate occasions, carefully never revealing that he knew her daughter. The kids -- especially boys who had no positive role models -- loved Vince, and the Director of the charity sang his praises to Judy on more than one occasion.

Vince learned everything he could about machine tools, and read, and re-read, three of the plays that Gloria had performed in. He also made sure to find out as much as he could about Tanya, Vicky's best friend, so that he could share interests with her.

When the fall semester started Vince was confident that he could execute his primary plan, which was to woo Vicky. It got off to a good start when the first time that Vicky saw him she ran up to him, threw her arms around him, and gave him a big kiss, followed by a whisper of "I've missed you."

Within a month after school started Vicky and Vince were dating exclusively, having mind blowing sex every Friday and Sunday night that Vicky didn't have a volleyball game. Vince was careful to not crowd Vicky, to support her volleyball activities, and to always be confident around her.

Vince was thrilled when Vicky invited him to her house for Thanksgiving, and to stay over the entire weekend at her family's mini-mansion. He knew that her family might be reticent to accept him because of his background, but if it was possible to make them like him he was prepared to do so.

Judy immediately recognized Vince when she answered the door. "You're the Vince Vicky has been talking about?" Judy asked with real surprise in her voice.

"Mrs. Barnes, I never connected your name with Vicky's last name -- but maybe I should have because it's clear now where she got her good looks." Vicky snuck up behind Judy and snickered at that comment mouthing to Vince so that Judy couldn't see "You kiss-ass!"

When Gloria and Glen overheard the conversation they also came to greet Vince. Judy was explaining to Vicky "Vince was the most popular volunteer at the kids' charity this summer," as Gloria and Glen approached. That set the stage for a great time.

Thanksgiving itself went perfectly. Glen seemed to like Vince's obvious toughness and was pleasantly surprised by his knowledge of machine tools. Gloria spent more than an hour talking with Vince one-on-one about theater. Judy bounced ideas off Vince about how her pet charity programs could be improved.

Thanksgiving night Vicky snuck into Vince's room. Their conversation was in hushed tones. "What are you doing, Vicky. I don't want your parents to get upset with me by having sex with their daughter in their house."

"What, you can't be quiet?" Vicky giggled.

"You're the one who can't be quiet," Vince chortled back.

"How about one conventional fuck, I'll put a towel in my mouth, right after I suck you hard."

Before Vince could respond Vicky had fished out his half-hard cock -- it was always at least half hard when he was around Vicky -- and was sucking like a Hoover. When he was fully hard Vince lifted her up, turned her on her back, and fucked her as gently, yet determinedly, as he ever had as she moaned and screamed into a cloth she held in her mouth. Once he was completely drained and her orgasm had subsided she kissed him and said "Thanks; tomorrow night we do it in my bed," as she jumped up and sashayed out of the guest room, swinging her big firm butt from side to side.

That weekend kick-started a true love affair, and Vicky and Vince were almost inseparable after that. They did graduate at the same time, got married two months after graduation, and after a honeymoon -- paid for by the Barnes -- Vince started working in Glen's company. By the time that Vince was 35 Glen had turned most of the management responsibilities over to Vince since he took to the business like a duck to water, and by the time that he was 45 Vince had, by any measure, tripled the size of the business.

Vicky and Vince had two kids, a boy and a girl. Except for two cesarean scars (natural childbirth was problematic since her vagina was too small given the large size of her fetuses so she had to have C-sections about the eighth month of pregnancy for both) on her abdomen, and a slight sag of her large boobs, it was impossible to tell that, at age 49, Vicky had ever had kids.

Vicky's only real problem was the same one she had when she first met Vince; she became very amorous when she consumed alcohol. Even before they were married Vince and Vicky reached an understanding that she would never drink unless Vince was around to care for her, lest her enhanced libido get her into trouble. They had no problems sticking to that understanding throughout their entire married life.

Vince and Vicky's sex life obviously could not sustain the passion of their college years, because it likely would have killed them both, but it remained intense. They were wonderfully sexually compatible and though their love was much deeper than sex, the fact that they fucked three or four times a week into their late forties, and in Vince's case early fifties, was important to both of them.

Just before his 51st birthday Vince was in a private plane crash. While he survived he suffered significant injuries and was hospitalized for two weeks. More importantly for him when he physically recovered he couldn't get hard any more, even with little blue pills. He went to several doctors the best of whom concluded that it was primarily psychological but had no real proposed cure.

While Vicky was very understanding because her love for Vince far surpassed her desire for penile penetration, and while Vince did the best that he could to pleasure her orally, Vince found the situation excruciatingly unpleasant. Within the span of a month he went from being exceptionally virile for his age to feeling emasculated. Most important to him, because of his love for Vicky, was that he was not satisfying her sexually and that an awesome woman like she was deserved to be sexually fulfilled.

In an attempt to get his mind off his problem and to enjoy a nice vacation with Vicky, Vince arranged for a ski trip to Telluride in Colorado. The resort they stayed in was top notch with every amenity possible including several hot tubs, a great fitness center, and a lap pool. The skiing was great as was the ambiance after skiing was over for the day.

Since Vince was around and anxious to cater to her Vicky imbibed more than usual, with even greater effect than normal given the altitude, the physical demands of skiing, and her desire to maintain her normal workout routine in the fitness center and lap pool.

Vicky's spectacular body did not go unnoticed, making Vince feel less adequate than ever given his condition. This was despite the fact that -- as always -- Vicky was more than empathetic and considerate, and complimented Vince on his excellent oral skills. Vicky's striking bearing, shapely ass, pelvis, and thighs, and her big boobs, covered only by a small bikini when in the pool or hot tub, or a skimpy robe when not, were tenting a lot of pants.,

Vince noticed in particular that three college seniors on winter break were especially enamored of Vicky. It seemed that they couldn't keep their eyes off of her. Once Vince hung back while Vicky went to a hot tub and shortly after she arrived all three college guys somehow happened to feel the need to go into the same hot tub. They were obviously flirting with her, and she with them since she had had five drinks, when Vince showed up. The guys looked crestfallen as Vicky said "There you are darling, I was wondering if you had gotten lost."

"No, just talking to a business associate I ran across," Vince lied.

"I want you to meet Rob, Tip and Don," Vicky continued. Vince shook each of their hands with his powerful grip; it was clear that they were intimidated by him. After a few minutes of chatting, while Vicky continued flirting but they did not, they excused themselves.

"What nice young men," Vicky gushed when they left. "They remind me of you at that age." That comment by Vicky could only be interpreted one way by Vince, since they didn't really look anything like him, namely that they exuded Vince's former virility. Vince couldn't help but notice the glow their flirting with her had given Vicky. It was then that a plan started forming in his brain.

Rob was about an inch taller than Vince and maybe twenty pounds lighter, with blond hair and blue eyes. Tip and Don were fraternal twins, both about Vince's height, maybe fifteen pounds lighter, with light brown hair and green eyes. While none of them had movie star looks they were all in good shape with faces most women would consider "cute," especially Rob's.

Vince made a point of seeking Rob out and immediately after skiing on Thursday and pumped him for information. He found out that the three were rooming together at the lodge in its cheapest accommodation, had been gifted the lift tickets and some spending money for Christmas, and were on essentially the same schedule as he and Vicky. They would be leaving the resort Sunday late morning or early afternoon to return to school.

On Thursday night after Vicky had again consumed four or five drinks and was in the hot tub Rob and Tip again got in with her and were intensely flirting with Vicky, much to her enjoyment. His plan having been hatched Vince had a bell man page Rob and tell him that he had a phone call. Rob put on his robe and went to find a phone while Tip continued to flirt with Vicky.

imhapless
imhapless
3,568 Followers