A Loving Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,632 Followers

He propped up the left side and then the right side, but the right side prop wasn't stable. Vince went back to the car, leaned in and told Vicky "I think that we can safely get past but you'll have to drive while I hold up the prop on the right."

"Are you sure, Hon?"

"Ninety percent, which is good enough," Vince laughed.

Vince propped up the right side of the power line, yelled to Vicky "Go ahead and slowly drive under," which she successfully did. She stopped about twenty yards past the power line and waited for Vince.

As Vince carefully lay the right prop down he apparently wasn't vigilant enough because as he moved away the power line lightly brushed against him for a second and sparks flew. He fell to the ground unconscious.

When Vince woke up he was in a hospital bed with Vicky holding his hand.

"Where am I?" was his first question.

"In a Colorado Springs hospital," Vicky responded with a smile on her face and dried tears on her cheeks.

"What happened?"

"You were shocked by a high tension wire, but it made only brief contact and knocked you out by sending a jolt up your spinal cord. As the doctor explained it to me it was like being hit with a mini lightning bolt."

"Am I going to be OK?"

"Better than that," she replied, lifting up his top sheet to show him his upright dick, stiffer than it had ever been in his life. "I'll be right back," she continued with a diabolical smile.

Vicky left Vince's private room and returned in about two minutes, closed the door and put a chair up against the door handle. "I bribed an orderly to put up a 'Bio-Hazard' sign on the door to keep others out, and he's also guarding the door."

With that Vicki pulled off his top sheet, straddled him with her panty-less crotch above his upright cock, slowly lowered her pussy onto him, and fucked him senseless. When Vince unloaded two months' worth of cum into her still sore, though very eager, pussy they collapsed in sexual bliss.

imhapless
imhapless
3,632 Followers