A Loving Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held her breath as Master started inching his finger further back, now just touching her hole. Her pussy was almost gushing out her liquids as she pressed forward to get his finger inside her. She needed something to fill that empty void.

"Slut!" The word spit out of Masters mouth, again amplified by the microphone overhead. The cat sliced through the air landing full on her back, the tips stinging against her sides. She bent sideways, almost taking her feet off the floor as the second and third lash punished the center of her back. The fourth was directed to her ass, one of the thick pieces of leather reaching between her cheeks almost touching her asshole.

The moan that came from her throat seemed surreal as it echoed across the quiet room. The next blow was centered between her ass cheeks. She opened her cheeks trying to catch the next blow there, she needed to feel that sting there. She was a slut and needed to be punished. She needed that pain. Masters aim was impeccable, the cat landed between her ass cheeks, the tips curling between her legs and snapping at her clit. A white hot flash of pain lit up her mind and a cup of juice spewed from her hole, running down her thighs. She didn't know it was her moan of pleasure that rolled across the room.

Suddenly Master was running her small dildo in and out of her. She arched her back and tried to spread her legs to give him better access, and was rewarded with a smack across her ass. Everything seemed to be happening so fast. Master jamming the dildo roughly in and out of her while reaching between her legs to strum her clit. When she felt the orgasm starting to build, Master yanked the dildo out of her. She felt so empty and was just about to beg Master to let her cum when she felt him pull her ass cheeks apart and place the head right on the entrance to her secret place.

Through the fog of her need, she heard Masters voice.

"Please turn on the house lights."

Suddenly the room was full of light. From her position on the stage she could see all the faces looking up at her. The older women who she had been talking to about her grandchildren was leaning against the tables that surrounded the stage, her dress pulled up and draped over her back while a gentleman stood directly behind her fully clothed. Karen could see that although he was fully dressed, he was obviously fucking her from behind by the movements she made when he thrust into her.

The women she had been discussing schools with was on her knee's, her face almost level with the table and was sucking the extraordinarily large penis of the man Karen supposed was her husband. She watched as the whole length disappeared into her throat only to reappear a second later. Glancing up at the mans face she saw he was watching her with an amused smile on his face.

The need she had felt just a few short moments ago, disappeared, replaced by one of shame and humiliation. The world had just seen what a whore she was. Again she dropped her head on her chest and fought the sobs that threatened to break from her chest.

She saw Masters shoes move into her sight then disappear. Raising just her eye's, she saw Master untying the rope from what appeared to be a boat cleat, then slowly lowering her arms. She dared to look at Masters face and saw not the look of pleasure that she was expecting, but more a look of dissatisfaction. She felt as if her heart was going to explode in her chest and this time she couldn't stop the tears from flowing down her cheeks.

And then Master was holding her gently, using his own jacket to cover her nakedness. "I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen, but the shows over." She heard him say as he slowly started walking her back to that small room, his arm draped protectively over her shoulder. She felt as if she couldn't breath, the sobs wracking her body, as she let Master guide her down those three steps.

When they were safely behind the closed door, Master took her in his arms and held her until the sobbing stopped. Karen felt like crumbling to the ground. The feeling of disappointing Master was almost more then she could take.

Then Master pulled back slightly and lifted her tear stained face up to his with a forefinger under her chin. "I'm sorry, pet." He whispered in that strong voice of his. "Your my plaything, my whore and I refuse to share you with anyone. Get dressed. We're going home."

Karen threw herself at Master and hugged him as hard as she could. They stood swaying, holding each other for a few minutes, Karen's head on his chest, listening to his heart beat and breathing. Then he slowly untangled himself from her grasp, she didn't want to let him go.

Tilting her head up, he gently smiled at her. "We'll finish this when we get home."

Karen could feel her pussy beginning to moisten again as she almost jumped into her clothes. The faces in the crowd were forgotten. Master wanted only her. She had pleased him.

12