A Loving Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
580 Followers

"Already wanting more? I want you to be completely satisfied."

She pushed him gently, he sat on the bed without a word. He was willing to let her do whatever she wanted. She sat on her knees before him, and moved her face towards her son's hard member. She opened her mouth and took it in. She could taste her son's precum as she sucked him passionately.

Josh thought : "I can't believe it... I'm inside my mom's mouth! It so warm... So soft... I can feel her tongue massaging me!"

With one hand, she tickled his testicles. Replacing her mouth with her other hand so she could speak, she said :

"I won't waste any this time. I want to taste and drink all of your pleasure." She could feel Josh's sex react to her words. She stroke him faster. "You will ejaculate in my mouth, feed me with your orgasm." Josh could not believe how turned on he was by his mother's words. She resumed sucking for a while. Josh was moaning.

She stopped sucking and removed her hands for a few seconds, and watched as his penis twitched with every heartbeat. Then with the tip of her tongue, she gave quick licks on the tip of his member, making him growl in excitement. She got back to sucking him again until she felt he was close to the edge. She removed her mouth again, giving him a few slow strokes with her hands to keep him close. She could feel he was right about to come. If she pumped him just slightly faster, he would cover her with his white fluid. But she knew the exact rhythm she needed to keep.

Josh felt he was about to explode. His penis was about to burst with pleasure. And his mother knew exactly what to do to keep him like that. She spoke one last time before engulfing his shaft again :

"I want you to fill your mommy's mouth with your cum. I want to feel your hot sperm flowing down my throat as you climax. Show me you're a man. Can you do that for mommy? Can you come inside your mommy's mouth?"

That was it. His balls tightened as he felt his semen move all the way along his erect penis. His mother knew it, and right in time she engulfed his sex with her mouth. She wrapped her lips around him so that nothing would escape her, and she took it all in, swallowing every last drop of her son's sperm. She could feel his hot fluid erupting from his sex and filling her mouth before flowing down her throat. When he was finished, she pulled away slowly.

"You see? Just as I promised. Your sperm tastes so good, mommy doesn't want to waste any." She kept pumping him slowly but with enough strength to draw the last drops out of him. She licked the white spots clean as soon as they appeared at the tip of his penis.

"Thank you, mom..." Josh was panting. "That was unbelievable. I can't believe how you turn me on. I feel like I'm a toy in your hands, and I love it. And what you say... Man, I could come just by listening to your words..."

"I'm happy, Josh. I love you, what you're saying is the nicest thing you could tell me."

Chapter 5

Two days passed. Josh was coming home from university. He walked upstairs to his bedroom and dropped his bag. He called for his mother to know if she was home, but heard no answer. He undressed, grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom. His shower finished, he wrapped the towel around his waist and walked back to his room.

He opened the door only to find his mother waiting for him, completely naked. She grabbed him, pulled him against her and kissed him deeply before he could say a word. Holding him against her with one hand, she removed his towel with the other. She felt her son's penis caressing her inner thigh as it grew erect, until it made contact with her vulva. Deborah broke the kiss and said :

"I'm ready, Josh. And if you are too, you can take me right now."

She took her son's hand and pulled him towards the bed, where she let herself fall on her back, parting her legs at a wide angle.

"I want you. Please make me come."

Josh immediately noticed her sex was already wet. The sight of his beautiful mother welcoming him with her legs wide open short-circuited any thought he could have had. Full of desire, he practically ran to the bed.

Placing his face inches from his mother's sex, he delicately parted her labia with his fingers. Deborah's clitoris popped out of its hood, fully erect. Josh looked at it for a moment, then extended his tongue to reach it. Deborah responded with a soft moan as her son's tongue made contact with the most intimate part of her anatomy. He kept licking her clitoris for a moment, until he couldn't wait anymore. He wanted to taste his mother.

He grabbed Deborah's buttocks and pressed his face against her sex. He licked the whole length of her vulva, taking in her scent and tasting her juices. Pressing her harder against his face, he stiffened his tongue and pushed it inside his mother's vagina. Hearing her moan encouraged him to go deeper with every thrust.

Josh felt overwhelmed as the taste of his mother's love juices filled his mouth. He could barely breathe with his nose brushing against her clitoris. But now wasn't the time to stop. He realized she was close when he felt her hand grab the hair on the back of his head. She was pulling him against her rhythmically, giving him the pace. She was breathing quicker and deeper. She arched her back, preparing for the devastating wave of pleasure.

"Oh, Josh! You're making your mommy come! Don't stop!"

Josh plunged his tongue one last time inside Deborah. He remained inside her as she climaxed, moving his tongue against the walls of her cavity. She squeezed him with every contraction of her vagina, as if she was trying to push him out, to which he reacted by pushing harder inside her, extending his tongue as much as he could.

When her orgasm faded, he released his mother's buttocks and grabbed her breasts instead, moving up so he could suck her nipples. Soon, he grabbed his own sex and drove it towards Deborah's vagina. Full of desire, he brushed the tip of his penis against her clitoris. She had had just about a minute to recover from her orgasm, but her clitoris was becoming erect again. She said :

"Now take me, Josh... It's your turn to come. I want to give you the best orgasm of your life."

Josh obeyed and slowly penetrated his mother. He watched as his penis was engulfed in his mother's vagina, and smiled as the thought crossed his mind that somehow it was only natural for one to go back to where he came from. He began a very slow back and forth movement, enjoying every sensation. Deborah reached for the back of his head and pulled him closer so she could kiss him. She sensually wrapped her legs behind his back.

They kept kissing as Josh felt his mother's legs pressing him inside her rhythmically faster and faster. He managed to place both of his arms behind Deborah's back and let his weight rest on his mother as he kept accelerating. She wrapped one arm behind his back, and as their pleasure grew they pressed themselves against each other harder and harder.

"Come inside your mother, Josh... Give me all you've got!"

Josh felt his balls tighten and could barely hold it anymore.

"Mom... You turn me on so much when you talk like that! I'm going to come, I can't hold it anymore!"

She was now using her free hand to caress the back of her son's head, the same way a mother would do to appease her child.

"It's alright, son... You can let go... Release yourself inside me."

He growled as he climaxed and shot his semen inside his mother. With one arm she held him tight against her, and with her free hand kept caressing the back of his head as she felt her son's hot semen erupting inside her, spurt after spurt.

"Yes Josh, fill your mother with your sperm! This is good. Empty yourself inside mommy... Give me all you have."

Josh pushed as deep as he could and felt his mother's vagina tightening around his twitching penis, squeezing him, drawing every last drop of sperm out of him.

She let go of him when he released his grip and she knew he was done. Spent, Josh let himself fall to the side, pulling out of Deborah. When he moved out of her, she watched her son's semen flow out of her vagina, gliding along her inner thighs and buttocks before landing on the bed.

"Thank you, son. I love you. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did."

"I love you too, mom. It was incredible. I felt so nice to be inside you... so warm and safe."

Deborah pulled the quilt over her son's sweaty body and her own, and they both fell asleep, spent as they were.

Tribad
Tribad
580 Followers
12