A Loving Tease

Story Info
A loving girfriend treats her man to an erotic tease.
4.4k words
4.44
41.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a wonderful way to wake up on a Saturday morning! Susan was already awake, had taken a shower, and was dressed to kill. She greeted me so sweetly from the side of the bed “Good morning baby” as my eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the light of the room. She sat on the edge of the bed and stroked my thigh softly as I sleepily gazed into her sparkling eyes. Waking up to my baby’s sweet face and her tender touch instantly brought a sleepy smile to my lips. As her hand gently caressed my thigh, my fingertips instinctively reached for her and trailed lovingly up and down her arm.

My eyes were immediately drawn to my sweetie’s incredibly beautiful and sexy body accentuated by her outfit. I noticed she was wearing a tight sheer white top and a very revealing and curve hugging short black skirt. Her makeup and hair were already done, which surprised me at that time in the morning. I was actually puzzled and was wondering if there was some special event we planned to attend that I may have forgotten.

She laid beside me on the bed resting her head softly on the pillow beside mine, glancing down at my body as I stretched. I gently rolled my body towards her as my hands tenderly caressed the soft curves of her hips and nuzzled her body closer to mine. I curiously asked as I gazed adoringly into her eyes, “Why are you dressed already baby? Are we supposed to be going somewhere?”

She gently chuckled at my bewilderment, “No sweetie, but I DO have something special planned for us today”. I could somehow sense a bit of mischievousness in her smile.

Susan slowly brought her lips to my chest, giving my flesh a soft wet kiss, then glancing up into my eyes playfully. My arm wrapped around her shoulder and I began stroking her back gently, pressing her warm body further into mine. Her lips and tongue suddenly trailed wetly across my chest while at the same time her eyes glared into mine deeply yet teasingly. I felt her warm soft tongue begin to passionately tease my sensitive nipples while her soft hands glided sensuously along my chest and stomach. The aggressive flicking of her warm wet tongue sent an erotic tingle shooting directly from my overwhelmed nipples straight to my cock. My body shuddered from her sensual touch and I could already feel my cock stirring desperately in my boxers.

My leg impulsively slid between hers, desperately wanting to feel her soft skin brushing against my thigh. Immediately her legs clutched mine tightly as she lifted her skirt and ground her panty clad pussy lewdly against me. I sighed deeply as I felt her breasts pressing deliciously against my stomach.

The wet and passionate kisses trailed up to my neck and culminated in a deep and sensuous kiss. At first… our lips just brushing together softly... our passion growing as we leisurely teased and caressed one another with soft wet lips and tongue… our desire growing… until we were hungrily devouring each other with our wanting mouths… our tongues dancing lustfully and sensuously in one another’s mouth. My hands quickly raised Susan’s skirt and gripped her ass urgently as I began to needfully grind my swollen cock into her already soaked panties. She sensed my need and softly slid down my body and slowly began tugging at my boxers. My cock sprang free lewdly as she swiftly tore the boxers from my legs. I was shocked as her mouth suddenly slammed down violently on my hard and dripping cock, taking me deep into her warm wet mouth in one quick motion. She fucked me hard and her tongue slithered around my shaft wildly with each stroke. The incredible intensity of her fucking mouth and the wet sounds of her mouth sucking me greedily had me thrashing on the bed. I felt her hands urgently gripping my ass, clutching and kneading my cheeks, lifting my hips off the bed with each thrust as she slammed my cock deeper and harder into her precious mouth. My fingers gently ran though her soft hair until I was so consumed with passion that I clutched her hair in my hands… as if holding on for dear life.

I was whimpering and needing to cum. My breathing had become jagged and my words unintelligible. I could feel my imminent orgasm building deep inside my groin. Then, suddenly the most incredible blowjob of my life stopped! She delicately sucked the last bit of fluid from the tip of my cock, licking her lips sensuously as she stared into my eyes with a flirting smile. “Did you enjoy that sweetie?” she teased. I still hadn’t recovered from the lustful bliss that had me on the edge of cumming just moments before. All that I could utter was a pitiful moan of need.

Her body slid up against mine, until our lips met in a wet and slippery kiss. We kissed with increasing hunger… our desire growing… until our lips reluctantly parted as I held her tightly in my arms. Susan sweetly teased about my desperate need to cum, “Sweetie, don’t think this will be over that quickly… I’m not even close to being finished with you yet.” With a wicked grin on her face, she grasped each of my wrists and delicately lifted me into a sitting position on the bed. She then gently laid herself back comfortably on the pillow as her soft hands gently stroked my thigh.

She spread her legs slightly as she got herself cozy on the mattress. One of her hands delicately snaked its way between her legs, softly stroking her soaked panties as her body began to gyrate ever so slightly. “Come on baby” she whispered with a growing need. “I know how much you love eat my pussy baby… and god am I ever ready… taste me baby… please fuck me with your mouth… make me cum baby”. My cock surged just from hearing her words. I wanted so badly to nestle my face between her soft warm thighs. Gazing down on her beautiful body my hands impulsively reached for her delicate curves. I needed to feel her… softly stroke and caress this heavenly body of the woman I loved and desired more than anything.

I leaned down and kissed her soft wet lips tenderly as my hands ran up the curves of her hips, then gently fondling her pert breasts. I painted a trail of soft kisses down her neck and then wetly and passionately kissing her ear. I paused my kiss briefly to sweetly whisper with desire into her ear, “God baby, I love you”. My kisses and caresses slowly trailed down her body, relishing the feel of her sweet body squirming beneath mine.

I eagerly reached beneath her skirt and grasped her panties, pulling them down slowly. I felt my cock throbbing in anticipation. She hiked up her skirt urgently as I tossed her dainty panties aside. Lifting her leg gently, I tenderly kissed her soft calves and kissed my way down to her cute little feet. My tongue massaged her tender soles briefly and then wetly sucking on her toes. My lips leisurely traced their way up her legs, leaving a wet trail. My kisses became increasingly lustful. Gliding up her inner thigh, my tongue exploring her flesh… wanting to taste her sweet skin. I hear her breathing increasing in passion with each sharp intake of breath. My hand slithered up her thigh… reaching the soft hair of her extremely damp pussy. My fingers begin exploring her wetness... stroking her gently. My cock began oozing precum profusely, responding to the feel of her slick juices.

I need to taste her! My lips and tongue searched urgently for her sex. Her womanly scent suddenly filled my head and I became instantly intoxicated by her fragrance. My tongue tenderly teased her slit, but I didn’t know how much more I can tease her. I want to feel her juices coating my mouth so badly. I gently nibble, lick and suck at her precious lips, then more intensely with my increasing desire. I can’t take anymore! Stiffening my tongue, I begin fucking her desperately with my mouth, savoring every last drop of her lust. Soft warm thighs surround me and make me feel as if I’m shut off from everything else in the world. All that exists at that moment is my lust for my baby and her precious pussy. My hands softly glide along her thighs and tummy. Although I’m so captivated by her pussy, my roaming hands paint a mental image of her every curve. My cock is throbbing, and I can feel the coolness of the abundant precum saturating my cock.

I hear her whimpering more and more with desire. Her hands begin caressing my head, running her fingers through my hair as her desire causes her to thrust aggressively against my face. She nearly screams when my tongue finds her swollen clit. My tongue flutters over her clit wildly as her body writhes on the bed. Suddenly, she urgently grasps my head thrusts needfully against my desperate lips and tongue.

My hands clutch the cheeks of her ass, allowing me to press her wet pussy harder against my eager lips and tongue. My finger, wet with her juices, teases the puckered hole of her ass. Slowly my finger wiggles its way into her tight hole… feeling her open up to accommodate me. I suddenly begin sucking the hard little nub of her clit forcefully between my lips and into my mouth. Immediately I hear her respond with a sharp intake of breath as her body begins thrashing beneath me on the bed. I begin rhythmically sucking her clit it into my wet and wanting mouth and my tongue flutters frantically over the hard little nub. My finger fucks her ass in rhythm to my sucking… feeling her ass tightening on my probing finger. I feel her clit growing harder as I repeatedly suck, fucking my lips with her clit. Her legs begin to tremble as she desperately grinds against my face. The room is filled with her whimpering as she becomes more and more desperate to cum. She cries out desperately, “oh god baby… gotta cum… oh goddddd…” I feel her grinding herself hard against my face with each wave of her orgasm and just the sound of her cumming nearly makes me cum. I continue to lap at her sweet juices as I feel my own fluid dribbling out the tip of my cock. The incredible blowjob just moments ago followed immediately by devouring her sweet juices has my cock hard and desperate to cum. I need to cum so badly it hurts.

I look up into her eyes as her breathing slowly returns to normal while I feel her body still trembling slightly beneath mine. She smiled back at me with a smile of exhausted bliss. “Mmmm… I loved that!” she replied, “I definitely could get used to this”.

Sliding up her body, I laid my head beside hers on the pillow. My hard cock pressed desperately into her thigh. I was so horny and wanting my baby so badly that I couldn’t wait to cum. Then, Susan turned towards me and said with a slightly serious tone, “John, thank you so much baby, that was incredible… but you need to trust me today. Today I have something very special planned, and I don’t want you to ruin it now baby. Trust me baby, Ok?”

I wasn’t quite sure what to say, so I responded softly with an uncertain, “All right”.

“Good!” she replied, “Now go and take a quick shower, and don’t even THINK about cumming in there. And don’t you dare lock the door, I may have to check on you to make sure your not cumming.” I gave my sweetie one last deep and wet kiss before running off to the shower.

I was so anxious to find out what my sweet Susan had planned that I zipped through my shower very quickly. My cock was so hard and in such need of release that I was tempted to stroke myself to orgasm right there in the shower. Yet, I remembered her words, so I resisted the temptation and only teased my cock further as I washed my body. Turning off the water I reached for the towel and quickly dried off. I looked for the clothes I had hung by the shower but they were gone. She must have anticipated that I was wondering where my clothes had disappeared to and shouted from the bedroom, “Looking for your clothes sweetie? Don’t worry about that, I want you out here naked.”

I entered the bedroom totally naked to find Susan eagerly waiting and fully dressed. She approached me with a teasing smile. Susan commented on my obvious arousal, “Oh, I can see you didn’t jerk-off. That cock of mine is still hard and wanting to cum.” She began seductively exploring my body in the bright light of the room. Her hands softly caressed my every curve as she toyed with me. I felt her eyes devouring me. The fact that she was fully clothed while she examined my naked body made me feel even more exposed and vulnerable. My body was trembling from her touch. Abruptly, the teasing stopped and she commanded with a firm slap on my ass, “Get on the bed so I can get you ready”.

I was slightly frightened at the resolve and determination in her voice and demeanor. Yet, I instinctively scurried onto the bed. Susan sat down beside me on the edge of the bed as I laid on my back with my hard and dripping cock jutting from my body. She brought her finger curiously to the tip of my cock to feel the stream of precum oozing from the tip. Very slowly and softly she massaged the sensitive underside of my cock with her fingertip... occasionally sucking my fluid sensuously from her finger while teasing me with her eyes. My body trembled on the bed from the delicious torment. Her eyes darted back and forth in fascination from my cock, then glancing up at to watch the growing lust and need reflected by my contorted face. Her smile grew each time she heard the desperate gasps of desire escaping my lips.

Suddenly, her hand gripped my shaft with a firm squeeze. She began stroking me slowly as she told me more details of her special plans. “Baby, today I’m going to tease you beyond belief. I’m going to keep you constantly hard and horny, but you are NOT allowed to cum! MAYBE I’ll let you cum tonight. I still have to decide on that. On the other hand, I plan on cumming PLENTY” she said with a devious laugh. “I want you so hot by the end of the day that you can’t even think straight, and would be willing to do ANYTHING to get that elusive release. Do you understand baby?”

My head nodded ‘yes’, yet I was slightly frightened. I had always fantasized about her taking control, but the reality of her teasing me and having me aching with need for a long period was kinda scary. I probably wouldn’t have been so scared if it wasn’t for the fact that I ALREADY was aching to cum. Then again, the thought of being teased mercilessly for an entire day, handing over control of my orgasms to my sweet love, and to watch her cum when I was in such a desperate state, caused my cock to throb and more silky fluid to leak out the tip.

The torturous stroking of my cock suddenly stopped. Susan got up from the bed and walked to the dresser. She stared back at me with a wicked smile when she pulled a dainty pair of silky panties from the drawer and dangled it in front of my face. “Now sweetie”, she exclaimed, “you know that a day of sexually tormenting would not be complete without me having you wearing a constant reminder of your predicament.” She moved near the foot of the bed and began sliding the panties up my legs. “I picked some extra silky ones. Because I know how much the silky texture will tease your cock throughout the day. Plus, it’ll make a good reminder of how badly you want to get into MY panties.”

The panties were much too small to contain my swollen cock, so my hard shaft had no choice but to jut out the top of the panties and stretch the fabric to its limits. “They look good on you” Susan chuckled. “How do they feel?” Her hand began softly rubbing the silky fabric against my sensitive skin to frustrate my cock even more as she questioned me. “Hmmm?”

“They feel good baby” I whispered softly with a desperate moan. It was hard to speak while my body trembled pitifully on the bed as she sensuously teased my cock through the panties.

“Really?” she asked. All I could do was nod. “Then you’ll LOVE this.” Susan then pulled out a small nylon stocking and quickly sheathed my cock and balls with the stocking. Susan explained, “I figured that having your cock encased in a silky stocking, while it slides around in the silky panties, would REALLY tease your cock throughout the day.” She was right. Her hand continued to caress my cock, and occasionally stroked my balls. The two fabrics gliding against one another created a sensation that tortured my frustrated cock even more than the panties alone.

“Ok” Susan exclaimed as she suddenly stood up from the bed, “finish getting dressed so we can get going. We have a lot to do today.” She left the room abruptly and left me lying on the bed, hard and needing to cum. After I had gotten ready, Susan informed me that we were doing a little shopping today. So, we both jumped in the truck and headed off to the mall.

The drive to the mall was sweet torture. I could barely drive as my sweet love kept teasing my body with sensual caresses… snuggling up close placing wet sensual kisses up and down my neck as she rubbed my frustrated cock through my jeans. “How’s it doing in there?” she joked as her hand continuously stroked my hard cock. “I bet you’re ready to cum, aren’t you baby?” Was I EVER ready to cum! She would give me a few minutes to calm down between teasings, just to keep me from going to the edge. In spite of the breaks, my silky precum was constantly pouring out of my cock. The slippery feel of cum, combined with the silky panties and stocking, made it difficult to even move without causing my cock to slide around deliciously in my pants. I was beginning to fear that my cum would soak all the way through and produce a giant wet spot on the front of my jeans.

We walked through the mall clutching one another tightly in our arms like love struck teenagers, although I was extremely conscious of the obvious bulge in my pants. I tried to distract my thoughts so that my untimely erection would subside, or at least not be so visible. Yet, having my cock constantly stimulated as it rubbed against the wet silky fabric was too hard to ignore. It was a vicious cycle. I feared someone would notice my arousal. Although at the same time, the possibility of being discovered and imagining the embarrassment excited me, and caused my cock to swell even more.

We mostly shopped for clothes. Of course, it wasn’t the standard everyday wear that we were checking out. Mostly, it was the sexy dresses, tight and revealing tops, short-tight skirts, lingerie, and anything else that would be considered sexy. Susan made the most of it by modeling anything she thought would turn me on. And god!!! She looked so beautiful in everything she tried on that I couldn’t keep my hands off her.

While jumping from store to store, my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach when I first noticed Victoria’s Secret just ahead. Susan noticed my reaction and asked in the sweetest voice, “Think you can handle it baby? C’mon let’s go see.”

We entered the store and I immediately noticed all the sexy clothing and lingerie surrounding us. I just knew that I wouldn’t be able to control myself if I saw my most beautiful love clad in soft and sexy lingerie right now. I was already so enthralled by my precious baby every time I gazed on her beautiful body and sweet face… and every time I felt her body brush against mine… that this would definitely put me over the top.

We leisurely browsed through the selection of teddies, bras, and panties until we were carrying around quite a collection of lingerie. Susan hugged me gently, looked sweetly into my eyes, and asked almost apologetically, “Sweetie, you think you’ll be alright out here while I try something on?”

“Of course my baby” I replied with an adoring smile. “I’ll be waiting right here for you… thinking of you”. We both smiled sweetly into each others eyes… my hand tenderly caressing her cheek… bringing her lips to mine in a soft lingering kiss… reluctantly parting as she headed off to the dressing room. Standing alone, I tried to inconspicuously adjust my unbearably frustrated cock in my pants as I waited.

After a few moments I heard Susan whisper softly from the dressing room, “John baby, could you please come see for a second and let me know what you think? I don’t want to come out dressed like this.” In my heart I couldn’t get into the dressing room fast enough to see my sexy sweetie, yet in my mind I knew the sight of her would tease me unmercifully.

12