A Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls were packed with cum, her hand massaged them, her other hand was behind me holding me to her while she swallowed my engorged prick whole. Her lips nestled into my pubes, her pert brown nose crinkled, and I started to cum, I held on to the counter, she sucked me dry, I exploded with a forward thrust that sent my prick careering down her throat as I shot all I had down it.

Bobbi took all I had, her eyes never left mine, my balls eventually emptied, and I settled down off my tippy toes. She was smiling up at me with my prick still fixed in that beautiful sexy mouth. She slowly pulled away, but never let go, she sucked and slurped on my very tender and still tingling bell end. When she had finished, she kissed both of my balls, gave them a huge lick and stood before fastening those lips I could die for, to mine.

We ate a little later, in between soft love and kisses, endearments, touches. I knew time was approaching when I would have to take her home. We kissed our last goodbye before we left. I took her to her home and left her there. It was a sad day for me, and I knew she was sad too. I had met and loved a beautiful soft and lovely woman, but she belonged to someone else.

At the wedding, I was glum all day, I did manage a soft sweet kiss to welcome her into our family. And I was glad to leave; I saw her watching me go. They were going away on honeymoon that night, and that brings me back to the present. A year has gone by, she has rarely been out of my thoughts, I have made no contact with either of them, and I had no idea of how she or they were doing.

But it doesn't take an Einstein to see how she was. She was sad, depressed and to me, lonely. What a prat my son is, I raged in my head. I went to her and she took my hand, the hurt rushed through to me. I put my arm around her, she laid her lovely head on my shoulder and cried.

"Where is he, and his mother for that matter," I asked her, they were living at his mothers house. Can you believe that, one year on and he was still there. I was getting a picture of those two, and one of her. Them lording it over her, and Bobbi giving in to it. I hated them both at that moment for treating her this way. And I knew than that what I felt for her inside of me wasn't pity, not in that sense, but love. Unquestioned, unanswerable, undoubted love.

Then my fucking phone rang. "Alan," a voice said at the other end. It was my boss, "change of plan, an oil company in Arizona US of fucking A, has discovered oil somewhere and we want you to go and head it up. Your holiday is now two weeks instead of the five I promised you. Your tickets are on there way, be ready, its long term, don't let me down okay?"

He knew I wouldn't I was the one man he did rely on, I closed the phone. And said nonchalantly to her, "fancy going to live in America Bobbi?"

She looked at me as if I had grown two heads, "If only," she said. That's when I plunged in feet first.

"Right listen to me, and listen real good," I told her, "I'm going to America to work, and I want you to leave all this and come with me. I love you Bobbi, I really really do love you, do you want to get away and have a proper life, a life with me?" I held my breath while what I had just said sank in.

"Oh Alan, I love you too, but how can I leave? I am married, and, to your son in case you have forgotten. And I have no passport either." I dived on her, she laughed and struggled, and guess what, we had a quickie right there in my ex wife's house on her sofa. That's one for the grand children, I thought happily.

"If I can sort it, will you come with me. I will look after you the way you deserve to be looked after, and one day, I'll marry you too, I swear." She cried in my arms, "I hate it here, I shouldn't have married him, but if I hadn't I wouldn't have met you would I? So yes, I will leave here and go anywhere with you. As long as you promise to love me Alan."

I got back on the phone to my boss, I explained as far as I could that I needed a fast track passport, and a visa into America. He didn't question me, he knows when I'm serous. In short, within five days we had it all. And we kept schtum, the only people who knew our intentions were her parents.

And Bobbi's mother surprised me entirely by saying, "I knew you were in love the moment I saw you looking at each other. A mother knows these things. And let me tell you we are both delighted for you, and especially Roberta, she deserves it." We left town that day, Bobbi left her phone, everything, she took and wanted nothing.

I received many nasty calls they knew we had gone together, we had both left at the same time. Her mom and dad suffered the same. But got through it. In the hotel together that night, properly this time, no subterfuge we made love like it was the first time in my life.

And then the true Bobbi emerged, she tied me to the bed using my belt, I let her. I couldn't wait for my fate! And it came in the form of exquisite torture. Kneeling over me she made me lovingly beg her to make me cum, she sucked me, toyed with me. Had a finger up my ass, bringing forth promises of what I was going to do to hers when I was free.

"But you are not free are you Alan my love," she hissed gently at me, "you are mine, my prisoner and you will never escape me, not now will you?" she asked as my balls were lovingly tickled and crushed.

"No Bobbi, not now, not ever." I told her as my hips rose from the bed egging her on. She mounted me, slowly sinking down on my enraged prick, she took for ever to fuck me stupid, she stopped and started at for me, vital moments. Her superb wondrous black silk skinned body over me. I fell into her forever at that moment.

Hands on my shoulders pinning me down she rode me off to the sunset, I came with a bellow and shuttle type blast of cum bloomed out of me into her, her hips locked her knees tight to me. There was no way I was going to throw her off. I have never cum so hard or for so long. It was tremendously satisfying.

When she released me she moved into me.

"I hope that was good for you Alan?" she said into my neck.

"I have never had anything better Bobbi I promise you darling, I love you."

"I love you too Alan, I always have and I always will, nothing will ever change that!"

"Mmmm," I said quietly.

"Tomorrow, before we get up, will you do something for me please?"

"What, anything, just ask." I said.

"Will you make love to me in my bum, I have never wanted it there but I do now, I want you to love me there Alan, please?"

"You've got it Bobbi, and as many times as you do too." I told her happily.

The following morning we did just that, after a certain amount of titillation and excitement from both parties. She got some lotion from the bathroom, smeared it on my cock and balls, all the while keeping me excited and rock hard for her. She got to her knees, I got behind, pointed myself at her and slid in. There was resistance, but she moaned and groaned from the off. She was loving it, and me too. I pushed and pulled while I looked down at the magnificent spectacle before me. If you have never fucked or loved a black woman this way, then I would advise you to do before you get too old. There is no sight better to a horny man.

I came in her, she squealed and grunted, took me all over the bed, but I refused to get off until she had submitted fully. She fell down with me still in her, the heat was tremendous, my prick felt as if it was on fire.

I briefly for some reason thought of my son. How idiotic he must be to not love this woman, and how grateful I would forever be that he didn't, his wife was mine now. My daughter in law, my beautiful gorgeous black sexy daughter in law was mine forever.

Two years later, divorced and now married to me, we have two wonderful little light skinned boys who fit in terrifically where we live in Arizona. We married in Las Vegas, and Elvis did the ceremony, her mom and dad attended. And we visit her mom and dad regularly. We even went to my ex wife's home to let them know how happy we were. They didn't like that and slammed the door in our faces. This gave us great mirth.

12