A Loving Wife's Life Is Changed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs rose on their own, with seemingly no assistance from her, clamped to his lower back, her arms wrapped around him, they kissed then, it was a lovers kiss, he wasn't taking anything from her, she was giving it freely. Holly wallowed frantically under him, urging him on, crying softly into his neck.

"Yes Dmitri yes, oh god yes, hmmmm, that's so good honey, go on, do it, do it Dmitri do it."

He was bashing into her, his second wind in full sail, Holly was taken back to her college days being fucked like this by Norman, and oh did she miss those times!

Holly orgasmed then, she was so busy thinking and it hit her with the force of a twelve bore shot gun, it cleaned her out totally, she crushed him, she trembled and shuddered under him, her juices shot from her pussy and soaked them both. Holly cried out in a way she couldn't ever remember doing before, the orgasm was more than she could bear, she almost threw him off, but he stayed her with more and more deep seated thrusts and plunges, his cock was her master, there was no escape from it.

They both came together in one tumultuous finale, him grunting above her, her grunting below him, both gave the other the ultimate feeling of complete happy satisfaction. He for his part had never made love to a woman of such beauty, her very being, her self, her ways; it was all a turn on for him. And if only she knew it, he would die before he gave her any grief over her past.

He realised then that his knees and elbows were hurting; he had taken the shin of them. Holly's lower back was hurting her too, and her shoulder blades, all the injuries being caused by the hard floor they were on. He moved, stood and helped her to her feet. He took her in his arms again and they kissed, Holly had been unfaithful for the first time in her life, and for the first time in her life she was willingly kissing another, and what's more, she liked it, even though she knew she shouldn't!

"You sometimes are not in class Mrs Carter, why is that?" he asked her.

"I do a lot of work for the school at home," she told him.

"Tomorrow?" he said.

"Yes as it happens, why do you ask?"

"No reason," he replied. He held her, they kissed some more.

"Dmitri how long will this go on, we can't use this room, other teachers use this too you know?"

"Don't worry Mrs Carter," he told her, "I have to get off now, make sure the way is clear for me to leave okay?" he said.

Holly moved out of the store room after straightening her clothes, Dmitri did the same, leaving the door open she walked across the classroom and opened the door to peep out. She waved to him to step out of the storeroom, he headed for the door. On arriving there he peered out, then turned to her and said, "I have a free period tomorrow morning, I'll be at your house by 8.30am okay, be ready for me." And he walked away leaving a stunned and speechless teacher in his wake. He had gone before she got her breath.

Holly sat at her desk, 'now I never expected that,' she told herself, 'what the hell I am going to do.' Already she knew it was too late to argue with him, her husband left for work at 7.30 so she should be alright, she would not admit him into her home, there was no way he was getting past her front door. Strangely enough Holly slept well that night, whether it had been the banging Dmitri had given her she couldn't decide.

In the morning she had breakfast with her husband, she knew already that Dmitri was going to do what he wanted to do, and there was little she was going to be able to do about it. Norman left her with his usual kiss, 'be careful out there,' was his parting gift to the wife he loved so much.

Holly trailed upstairs feeling sad about her predicament, but she could only blame herself, her husband, and their friend for it. They had done the drug deed and now she was paying for it. But irrationally she was excited too; she fleetingly thought of her pupil's big cock and shivered, she rolled her tongue around her mouth and remembered the feel of it, the soft velvety skin covering the hard meat under it, the ridge of the bulbous head, the pulsating power of it.

She showered, and got out some very revealing under wear, she had bought these for her Norman but hadn't worn them for him yet. Dmitri would get the benefit of them, she told herself. She brushed her lovely chestnut hair, yesterday it had been up in a bun, today it was down around her slim smooth shoulders. She carefully applied make up, not over doing it, she was looking for the carefree innocent face she wore so well. She appraised herself, she looked great, seductive, sexy and wanton.

'I can't believe I'm doing this in my own home and for another man, or boy!' she thought. But she was doing it, and it was these very small acts, small thoughts that were making her excited. She put on a short silk flowered house coat, and looked at herself.

'Holly, you look as good as you ever have.' She was ready for him, she reminded herself that she was being blackmailed, and she was doing it to save her husband as much as herself.

Her pussy whistled to her, she knew those signs too well; despite her reservations she had made herself horny simply by talking it over in her head, and now her body functions had got in on the act and was taking her over. The door bell rang, he was here. She hurried downstairs; she didn't want him to be seen on her doorstep. She ushered him in, he immediately grabbed her, pulled her to him, she could feel his prick pressing into her pussy, she quivered, he kissed her, she melted. Any thought of bringing this to an end was gone, she suddenly wanted to be fucked again, his very actions were bringing her to her lovely knees.

Without words he picked her up in his strong young arms and she was carried off by her 18 year old pupil. The 32 year old married beauty was on her way to total debasement, and debauchery, utter seduction, and there was nothing to be done about it. By the time he was carrying her along her landing she was actually looking forward to having his prick deep within her again, a tiny orgasm rippled through her luscious body. 'That was a definite first,' she said to herself.

But the words 'this is still blackmail,' ran through her mind, being coerced and forced was her position no matter whether she was feeling sexually aroused and excited or not by her submission to him. And as he hurried her into her bedroom, the one she shared with her darling and soon to be cuckolded loving and totally ignorant husband, her pussy liquefied.

Dmitri literally threw her on to the bed, nearly ripped his clothes off. She managed to get her panties off but was all as dived on her, he banged and ripped his prick into Holly. She had never been loved, fucked or treated in this way, he was demonic, he fucked her with such power and controlled ferocity it took her breath away. All Holly could do now was hang on to him while he had his way with her.

Orgasms overtook her mind, they beat her into complete submission, she humped back at him as much as she was allowed to but there was no stopping him now. Dmitri was on a roll and wouldn't stop until he blew all he had into his beautiful sexy teacher. Holly's eyes were closed tight but she could still see him above her, hips rising and falling with rhythmic propulsion, jet powered. Holly cried out as a final huge climax hit her, she couldn't take or give any more. Thankfully Dmitri was at the end of his insurgency of her, he gave one last almighty thrust and buried his prick so deep she could feel it actually in her cervix or even womb, she didn't know which.

She did feel his thick potent sperm filling her, the heat spread in her like a wild bush fire. Her body expanded to allow it passage to wherever it was going to go. Her every thought at that moment stunned her later beyond her very being. 'I want his baby,' she told herself. The primal need for a female in heat was the desperate desire to be rutted and mated by the alpha male in her group. And Dmitri was that alpha male to her right at that minute in her life.

From him entering her home to finishing shooting his load into her womb and belly had been less than ten minutes. Dmitri had taken her, used her, debased her, shown her that she wasn't in control of her life anymore, he was! It took some moments to get their breath back, then he looked down at her, and said.

"Tell me Mrs Carter, can your husband do that to you? Could he ever do that to you? Has he ever done that to you? I already know he can't and never has, has he Hmmm?"

She hated to admit it to herself because she knew he was right, but she couldn't admit it to him.

"You shouldn't ask me things like that Dmitri; some things are private in one's life."

"That's all I need to know, there's the answer right in your words, you can't admit it, but you will Mrs Carter, you will tell me that I am the best lover you have ever had."

"Please Dmitri don't ask me, I don't want to talk about it."

"Its okay Mrs Carter, get on your knees and head down, I'm going to fuck it out of you right now, come on, I have to be in class in an hour."

Holly hated herself right then, she was being force fucked, but to her eternal shame she loved it. This boy seemed to be looking right into her very soul. She hesitantly did as he said, and he gaped as her soft round ass appeared before him. Without thinking what he was doing he landed two tremendous slaps, one on each cheek. Holly howled and fell flat, he landed two more before she got her hands back to offer her already fire raged ass some protection.

"Get back on your knees bitch!" He roared at her. Even he was surprised at his actions and the power of his voice. Holly burst into tears but hurriedly got back on her knees and offered him her body.

A power dominant male was upon her now and Holly gave in immediately, there was nothing to even think about. He had suddenly visited upon her her subjugation.

"Please don't smack me any more Dmitri, I'm sorry," though why she didn't know.

This episode caused his prick to rear once more, angry, hot, hard, strong and rigid. He got behind her and held her hips and pushed the thick rounded head of his rampant tool just barely into the confines of Holly's super heated spunk filled pussy, she tried to push back to get him in but he went with her rearward push, not allowing her to get more of him in. He was only 18 years old but something inside him told him what to do, how to act, how to treat a woman desperate to be bred. He had just shot his load so the reasoning inside him told him to make her wait until he was ready to do things his way, not hers.

Waggling his heavy prick in her, he said commandingly.

"Tell me what you want Mrs Carter!"

Holly was again past the point of no return, no going back, all she wanted now was to be made love to, to be fucked anyway he wanted to fuck her.

She felt dejected, degraded, debauched, used and abused, but she didn't care, her body and mind wasn't going to allow her to care.

She said in a very small and pleading voice.

"Please Dmitri please."

"Please Mrs Carter, please what?" he taunted her more by insinuating his prick and inch or two further in and pulling it out.

Holly broke right then.

"Please make love to me Dmitri, make love to me I'm begging you." She bleated trying to move backwards again on to him. He stopped her.

"Make love to you Mrs Carter, make love to you, don't you mean please fuck you Mrs Carter, is that what you mean?" Again he rammed his prick halfway in and ripped it back from her.

"Yes yes yes Dmitri, please yes."

"Yes what Mrs Carter?"

Holly had no way now to refuse him; she had to say it, to beg him. "Dmitri please fuck me please please please." She saw huge tears of defeat drop on to the sheet under her. The utmost need for him to do her anyway he wanted; she would accept it no matter what he said or did.

Then he issued the ultimate demand, one she could no longer deny to him, and certainly not to herself. He rammed into her again several times and then withdrawing from her. Holly was almost demented for it now.

"Can your husband fuck you like me Mrs Carter, has he ever fucked you as good as me, I am a much better lover than him. Is he a limp dicked man compared to me Mrs Carter, is he?"

"Yes Dmitri he is, and no he hasn't and never could fuck me like you can and have, never!"

"That's the way my lovely bitch," he said challengingly, "that's all you had to say, don't you feel better now Mrs Carter knowing you have man's prick in you at last instead of the little pecker he has hmmmm."

He thumped his prick hard and deep into her, and pulled back all the way, Holly moaned in utter tormented sexual frustration.

She knew hat she had to do, what to say.

"Dmitri you are the man, my man, my lover, my giver, just tell me what you want, what you need, I will give it, I will do it, I will say it."

"Just say it Mrs Carter, admit it to yourself and then to me, and I will fuck you the way you deserve to be fucked, that's the reason you are alive, you were put on this earth to be fucked weren't you?"

Holly finally said all he wanted to hear. "No one has ever fucked me or will ever again the way you have and are Dmitri, I need you to do me, fuck me, love me, make me yours."

He charged his prick deep in and fucked her with such abandon Holly completely forgot all that had gone before, how could a boy of such a young age be like this, she thought, so brash, so confident, so powerful, so strong, and so so domineering that she had been totally unable to fight it. Her submission to him was over.

Dmitri fucked her without thought to her satisfaction, well being, anything, she didn't exist at this moment, all he wanted to do was fuck the stunningly beautiful teacher he had now enslaved somehow. He hadn't intended to go this way, it had progressed all on its own, but he liked having the authority he seemed to have.

He waded into her pussy, giving her a hammering he didn't even know he was giving her, making her cum so hard and so often she lost her mind in it. She didn't hear her words of submission, her begging, her needs, all she had in her mind was the imagined sight of his prick doing her the way he had told her he would, and the words he had said rang in her mind.

'You were put on this earth to be fucked weren't you Mrs Carter, the reason you are alive is to be fucked, to be a sex toy, to submit to the male who owns you.'

"Yes yes yes," she shouted, not knowing she was doing it, agreeing with him, that he was right, she was here solely to be fucked by him, and anyone else, she didn't think, but it was now implanted in her head.

Dmitri gave her more satisfaction that morning that Holly never knew existed, or could be given. He finally shot his second load, and pulled away, he never asked her if she was alright, he didn't really care. He had got what he didn't know he wanted, a sex slave, a beautiful married woman that he now knew he could and would fuck at every opportunity, every turn.

He got out of bed, he wasn't going to speak to her now, he would tell her how it was, she would listen and she would do as he told her. He walked out of her bedroom without a backward glance and into her shower. Holly stayed where she was, unable yet to rise and move herself, she watched him go, and she sighed.

He came back, climbed on the bed with her and kissed and loved her, Holly was so grateful she looked at him with total admiration, and submission. 'Wonder what's coming next?' she thought.

"When is your next day off Mrs Carter?" he asked.

"Please Dmitri, call me Holly now?"

"What's your next day off Mrs Carter?" he gave her a purposeful look.

"Friday," she said, knowing now her immediate future was sealed, cemented, concreted over.

"Good, I'll be here at 8.30 be ready for me." he kissed her then left, and Holly felt empty.

He almost told her he was going to fuck her ass but decided he would give her the pleasure of making her ask him to do it instead. Holly lay there for a long time before racing into town when she had recovered sufficiently form her wonderful ordeal, and bought brand new such sexy underwear for him. She knew he would be pleased. But she also knew her life had changed now, and tonight when her husband came home she had to make sure she was the woman he had left that morning, she also had to work tonight to complete her tasks for school.

Then she stopped herself and reflected on what she was doing, where she was, where her life was heading. Would her marriage survive this, would her husband find out, she resolved her utmost self not to allow that to happen, but it would also make her submit to Dmitri's every demand. She had to protect Norman her husband from this, there was two months to go before Dmitri moved on; she would get by all of this and then take stock of her life changing upheaval.

Holly braved it out, she didn't think her husband had noticed anything about her to make him wonder if something was wrong. But when he wanted to make love to her she had to pretend she was her normal self, he went to sleep happy, but Holly didn't. She hated herself for wishing his cock was bigger, she couldn't resist comparing him with Dmitri, and wanting him to beat her with it just like Dmitri was now doing.

Friday came and Dmitri was at her door. Holly ushered him in and stepped into his arms, she had decided that if she was in this, then she would be really in it, up to her beautiful sexy neck. The gorgeous teacher kissed her lover, her boy man, her dominator and submitted right there in her hallway again to him.

"Come on Mrs Carter I need to fuck you, its been nearly three days since I heard you beg me, I'm looking forward to hearing it again, you are going to aren't you Mrs Carter?" His words cut through her like a knife; she had already given herself to him. He set off up stairs leaving her in his wake. He hadn't even noticed what she was wearing just for him. It would have brought any other man to his knees with desire for her. He had just turned his back and gone to her bedroom.

'You fucking bastard, I hate you,' she shouted in her heads, 'how dare you treat me like this!' She hurried after him, her pussy was on fire! Her nipples were ready to burst open; her body ached for his cock. He was just dropping his pants to the floor and climbing into her bed.

"Come on Mrs Carter hurry up, get this in your mouth, and get it in now!" He ordered. Holly hated herself more than him, she dove on him and sucked him up and in, her nostrils savoured the musk coming from him, it turned her resistance, not that there was any, to jelly.

Dmitri let her slaver over his prick, he put his hands behind his head and watched as she attacked his prick, then in amazement as she slid off it and sucked his nuts up one at a time in her hot mouth. She laboured over him, her tongue trying to get under to lick his ass. That gave him the idea to use her. He adjusted himself to be over her; he dropped his prick in between her lips and crucified her pussy with his own tongue and mouth. He drove her insane. Holly was so enraptured by him. He leaned up and sat on her face, his balls on her chin, he toyed with her treacherous murderous nipples, Holly started to lick and ream his ass, he lifted up a little to allow her all the room she needed and Holly went for it, she drove her tongue as far up his tight little brown hole as she could, she clamped her lips to him and sucked it.

Dmitri leaned forward and jammed two fingers into her boiling pussy and thumbed her clit. Holly took off, an orgasm she had never had hit her so hard she thought she was going to die. It forced her to dip so deeply and thrust her tongue hard into Dmitri's ass she could taste his shit, it was wonderfully arousing and pleasing to her. She could taste the aromatic scent of him on the sensory buds of her probing tongue.