A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 14

Story Info
"Can you smell him on me?"
2.6k words
3.77
46.1k
45

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diagones
diagones
330 Followers

I felt a hand on my breast, fingers playing and very lightly pinching. The length of a hot man body pressed to my back. A hard cock lodged in the crack of my ass. I opened my eyes to darkness. I didn't know where I was or if I was awake or asleep or dreaming. The hum sound of a voice at the top of my head made me aware I wasn't lying with my husband. Dennis Cantrell. I came wide awake. I turned to face Dennis. His big hard cock poked my stomach.

"What happened?" I asked, in a small voice of genuine wonder.

Dennis laughed a happy rumble from his belly. "You can't remember?"

"I know you gave me the most shattering fuck I ever had. I can't remember you turning off the lamp. Or how I managed to get up here."

"You sort of crawled up here. Then you crashed. We both did."

"What time is it?"

He peered at his clock with luminous numbers next to my purse on the bedside table. "Ten thirty."

I circled my arm around him and kissed his lips. The taste was slightly stale at first, but became spicy sexual soon enough. Spicy sexuality heated my cunt. His cock swelled and throbbed.

"Shall I turn the light on?"

"No. Like this. All feeling all knowing in darkness."

He moved to top me. I spread my legs wide and pulled my knees back. His big marvelous cock head nosed in my cunt lips and pushed into the depths of me. I was filled with him once more, and I could look up at his form and lines and the planes of his face, all discernable in darkness, all available to touch and caress. Face to face, Dennis over me, his cock deep in me, filling and expanding me. Sweet and lovely, like married sex. That utter relaxation of giving and receiving, of divine pleasure. I snapped fully awake.

"Aren't we forgetting something?"

"I promise you I am clean. Are you on the pill?"

"I am." I trusted him to be clean, with as much trust as I had in my pill to prevent pregnancy. "But..."

"I'll get one if you want."

We hadn't really discussed this in our rehearsal of details, our mental preparation. We just assumed condoms would be a safety requirement. Dennis was like us, a married man, not a disease carrier. I had no fear of that at all. What I did wonder was the effect it might have on you. Another man's cum flooding my cunt. My carrying traces of it for you to see when I returned home. Would that evidence of the reality of Dennis fucking me raise your excitement to a higher pitch than you had yet experienced.? Something valuable and necessary to share with you, like the size of his cock? I did not know. I thought it might. Then I felt sure my returning to you with his cum in me would have a tremendously positive effect on your psyche, your capacity for the erotic thrill in my fucking other men. I assumed the responsibility and made a decision.

"I trust your good health. I trust my pill."

"I feel so much more in you."

"And I of you. Bare skin in bare skin. Make love to me Dennis. Fuck me and come in me."

He did. It was sweet and lovely and languid. The passion was all in tenderness and affection. We had nothing to prove. We had exhausted our letting go in our preceding bouts of exploding infidelity, our clandestine lust for each other. Now we joined in a different purpose. Sweet and slow, full of feeling. I could picture his ass muscles clinching and expanding, bobbing and dipping to slide his cock in and out of me. I threw my arms back on the bed. My cocked legs cradling him moved back and forth like they were on hinges, in syncopated rhythm with his thrusts. His moving cock dynamic with purpose and energy, but also sweet and gentle.

My pleasure was a low key orgasm that soon eased in and gradually built to a peak, but not a peak that pierced the stratosphere. His pleasure in my cunt hugging his bare skin seemed more direct, more intense, more engaged with all his senses. His thrusts increased in pace and vigor until he was slamming into me. I heard him cry out "I'm coming, I'm coming.!"

He came in me. There is no other feeling to compare with the feeling of a man's seed shooting into me. I think I know exactly when it will happen, by his body language, his vocal noise, and his cock head swelling even larger and tighter. But I am often wrong. It might happen earlier, or later, than I expected. And always I am surprised by the velocity and the amount and how soothing the substance is to the heat generated by the fleshy friction in there. His cum flooding and soothing my depths made its mark, like a signature to his creation. In no other way can a woman be as voluntarily and completely joined to a man. Dennis was my perfect lover of choice for the night.

The night had to end. We both were exhausted. We lay side by side and didn't talk. We cooled down.

"I have to go."

"Can't stay all night?"

"Too risky. And I have classes tomorrow.. When are yours over?"

"Friday. Grades are posted and I'm out of here... That leaves two more days for us to get together again."

"Oh Dennis. my wonderful, magnificent lover. Don't think I don't want to. But... This is it. We docked and we coupled. Now we are separate ships going opposite ways. You to your wife, me to my husband."

It took a moment, but all he could finally say was, "Yes. We did it and now we go our separate ways."

I got up from the bed and found my tube top and fitted it over me. I wrapped my skirt around me. I stepped into my sandals. I felt his cum leaking out of me. He stood tall and broad and naked and embraced me. We kissed good night.

"I will never forget you. And this night. And the depths of satisfaction I feel right now."

"And you are a wonderful lover too, you know. A beautiful woman, honest and precious and delicious. I will never forget this night either."

I left his apartment without further ceremony. No one was out and about to see me. When I was driving I called my husband.

"I'm coming home now."

"I'm waiting."

Jamie was waiting for me. He had waited for hours, alone, imagining. His ordeal of waiting alone was something we couldn't define or estimate when I left. Now I was returning to him, and I was the face on the other side of our stamped coin. There was no way to predict the churn of emotions in me as I drove home to my husband. So many opposites were darting about, tugging and pulling and dominating then falling away. All at the same time.

I was physically exhausted, but at the same time I was emotionally energized and floating on air. I would never see my lover again, but I could sense a squishiness of his cum in my cunt, and I felt again the commanding dimensions of his cock in me, moving in me, so vivid and immediate it was like I was riding his cock as I drove. Drove to return to my husband. I would tell him what I felt and thought in my solitary return. He would tell me what he felt and thought while waiting. Precious, fragile elements of our sharing. So many elements and details to share with him. Too many to gather and process and line up in one story. My night with Dennis would be a treasure trove in our toy box that I would plunder to thrill Jamie with stories for months, maybe years, to come.

Home. My home. Our home. A modest but bold statement of architectural splendor and wealth, brick with stone trim, some leaded windows, a slate roof. The grounds a carefully tended garden of shrubbery and flower beds, scents of near summer blossoms perfuming the warm balmy night. Where I was mistress of the manor, loving wife to my darling Jamie, my King, my Lord and Master. The light in the house was a compressed glow. There was a mirror in the entry foyer. My reflection in the dim light startled me. Loving wife and Mistress of the Manor looked a mess. My hair was in stringy and clumpy disarray. My tube top and wrap around skirt were fitting props for a slut and a whore. My body looked broken in, like an old shoe, by another man who had fucked me three times.

Jamie sat in the den, wearing his silk kimono. One lamp was lit. I stood in the den door way and stared at him. He stared at me. I knew he saw me as I saw myself in the vestibule mirror. His wife, a woman who had been thoroughly and vigorously fucked by another man. Looking sluttish and whorish, but still beautiful and precious.

"We did it." I said proudly. "We took that next step." I smiled my pride in our courage and daring, and all the tingling sensations I still carried inside me. A drip of Dennis' cum I carried on my inner thigh.

Jamie stood. "How was it?" He said.

"Good, Jamie. Very, very good. He was good to me and for me. I am so lucky. He really did turn out to be the ideal man for what we wanted to experience."

My husband stared at me with a need to know that was palpable. He needed to know I had returned to him whole in my love for him and only for him. I walked to him and he took me in his arms.

"I love you Jamie. You are my love and my life. At this moment I love you even more than ever before. I am your wife, you are my husband, and we will never part."

He hugged me tight and hard to confirm we were destined to be together and would never part. He nuzzled his nose in my hair. He sniffed.

"Can you smell him on me?"

"I think so. Yes. You smell like sex. Meaty and fleshy. You look like a woman who has been well fucked. You smell like a woman who has been well fucked. I can smell him on you."

"Smell me and him. Store the scents in your mind. Remember them when I tell you my story."

"You will tell me everything."

"Yes. Everything. We dared to take this step. I will share every thing with you. Let's go to bed."

We walked with our arms around each other. I staggered some. He put his hand on my ass.

"I feel a wet spot."

"He fucked me three times. The first two times he wore a condom. The third time he didn't."

Jamie was rattled. Not dismayed so much as disconcerted. "Why? Why did you let that happen?"

"I was in a fog. The second time he fucked me was long and energetic. I crashed. Passed out, really. I had no awareness of him removing the rubber or turning off the table lamp. We slept dead to the world for an hour or more. I woke up and felt him hard and wanting me. I was in that fog of half asleep and half awake. He was in me and moving before I realized he was bare. I don't think he realized it either. What happened was so natural and easy and spontaneous. I let it happen. Also, I had a strong desire to feel his cum spurt into me. I trust his good health, Jamie. He is like us. He has a wife to protect and I feel certain he hasn't done risky and foolish promiscuity."

Jamie rubbed his fingers on my ass. "His cum leaked and soaked your skirt as you drove back home."

"It did. Much of it. Maybe all of it. There might be some left inside. We will see."

I ripped off my tube top and skirt and flopped on our bed. Our marriage bed. A wife gloriously fucked by another man, by deliberate plan. We did it. And it was so very, very good. Jamie was naked under his kimono. He tossed it aside, turned off the light, and lay beside me. He circled his arm around me and held me loosely. I knew his senses were in a turmoil. My slutty whorish appearance when he first saw me and stared at me, my body reeking with dried sweat and odors of sex and the tell tale smells of another man. The seed of another man leaking from me. He got a fierce erection. I felt jubilant.

"Oh baby. Darling Jamie my love. We did it and now I have a gift to give you. Many details. Many stories to excite and enflame you." I held his cock tenderly. "You know I do. You are so big and hard."

"Tell me all."

I sighed, with no idea how to start. "Was it terrible for you waiting?"

"It was an alien and wracking experience. Very scary and very exciting. I tried to imagine all you were doing, what you were doing at any moment. But I couldn't. It all became a jumble."

"Did you jerk off?"

"Yes. I had to."

"Oh my love my love. We had to experience it. You waiting at home alone. All that you felt. Neither of us could foresee... Something else has happened we couldn't foresee."

"What?" Jamie's body stiffened, his voice tone was alarmed.

"Now. This very moment. Back with you in our bed. I am so scattered. My mind is everywhere. My body and my cunt still tingles from Dennis. But I am very tired. Exhausted. I want to tell you everything, but I don't think I can tonight. Can you understand? Can you wait another day?"

"Oh God, Sondra. That's asking a lot."

"I know, my love. But it will be so much better for you. I have all tomorrow to organize my experience with him, sort out all the details, and tell you my story tomorrow night that will thrill you more than any of my stories ever did. Right now, I am so scattered I can't put it all together. I can still feel his cock in me, but I am also exhausted. Try to understand."

"I do. Waiting again won't be easy."

"This time will be all to your advantage. Tomorrow you will remember how I looked when I came home. The look of a woman fucked three times. How I smell right now, the smells of sex and another man. Put your finger in me."

He slipped his finger deep in my cunt and wiggled it about.

"Can you feel any?"

"I think so. You are wet and slippery. It feels... thick and viscous."

"The last of his cum. Tomorrow you will remember that too, along with my well fucked look and the smells of sex sticking to me now. Tomorrow night you will be fully primed for my story and your reward. And I will tell you the most exciting story you ever heard. One of many stories waiting to be told."

"Oh my God."

"I love you Jamie, my husband, only you and forever you."

"I love you Sondra, my wife, my life, now and always.

I closed my eyes and they stayed closed. I fell into that oblivion of deep, peaceful sleep, without dreams, without a stir until the dawn of a new day.

The End

diagones
diagones
330 Followers