A Lucky Fan Ch. 03

Story Info
A Lucky fan meets three different celebrities.
1.6k words
4.05
33.5k
35
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks after Ashley returned to California, I was sitting in my home office finishing up some paper work and a few last minute touches on one of my projects when the phone rings. I answer it and the voice on the other end is none other then Ashley Tisdale again.

"Hey Girl, what's happening?" I ask, answering the phone.

"Oh, not much, just calling to tell you I'm pregnant." Ashley replies.

I could tell in the tone of her voice that it sounded like she was joking, but I couldn't be sure.

"Uh, please tell me your fucking with me." I tell her.

"I am, I just had to do that." Ashley says, breaking out into a laugh.

"Damn, I was hoping you were." I say jokingly.

"You were?" Ashley asks.

"Got you!" I responded.

"You are an ass." Ashley says, breaking into even louder laughter.

We both share a laugh and continue chatting.

"Listen, I want you do to me a favor." Ashley tells me.

"Sure, what's up?" I ask.

"Well, you know who Brenda Song is right?" She asks.

"Yes, of course." I say.

"Well, I told her how much fun I had when I came to visit, and she told me she wants to meet you too." She says.

"Really?, What did you tell her?" I ask.

"Oh, you know, just this and that." Ashley responds.

"So, would you mind if she comes to visit?" Ashley asks.

"No, not at all. I'm caught up on all my work, so I got some time." I tell her.

"Alright good, well, I'll give her your number, and you two can set everything up." Ashley says.

"When are you coming back out again?" I ask her.

"Not sure, we'll have to see what my agent sets up for me in the meantime." She says.

"Sounds good, I guess I'll talk to you later." I tell Ashley.

"Yeah, I'll call Brenda and give her your number and tell her to give you a call." Ashley says.

We exchange out "Goodbyes" and hang up.

An hour later, my phone rings again, when I answer it I recognize the voice on the other end. It was Brenda Song.

"Hi, is this Mike?" she asks.

"Yes, it is, is this Ms. Brenda Song?" I responded.

"Yeah, hi, Ashley told me to call." Brenda said, sounding as if she was lugging a bag of heavy groceries.

"She told me you were going to, how are you?" I ask.

"I'm doing good." She says. "I'm a little nervous though."

"Nervous of talking on the phone?" I ask.

"No, about meeting you." Brenda responds with a chuckle.

"Ah, there isn't nothing to worry about, you'll have fun." I tell her.

"Well, I'm going to fly out, but then I'm going to rent my own car to come out to where you live." Brenda tells me.

"There's no need for that, I got a car." I tell her.

"I like driving that's all, when I get to the airport, I'll call you." She says. "I'll be in sometime next week, and we'll have to meet somewhere." She continued.

"Well, why don't you meet me at my house, I'll make the reservations and all that jazz, just like I did with Ashley." I tell her.

"Alright, Mike, that sounds good." Brenda says. "Listen, I have to put this shit away, and I'll call you later, if that's ok." She tells me.

"I should be here, I don't have anyplace to be."

Brenda and I hang up and about three hours later she calls again. We discuss our plans for her visit and set up the time and date.

The next week at around noon, Brenda Song arrives at my house. I invite her in and her and I sit and talk in my kitchen for a while before heading out to Lancaster County.

About half way there, Brenda lays her head against the passenger window of my 1958 Plymouth and nods off to sleep. She only sleeps for about a half hour or so and awakes.

"How was your nap?" I ask her."

"It was good, I was dreaming." Brenda tells me.

"Oh, good dream I guess?" I say to her.

"It was about sex." She replies with a slight laugh.

"Ah, yeah, I'd call that a good dream." I said.

We both break out into boisterous laughter and get into another conversation. It was then that I really took notice of what Brenda was wearing. She had on a pair of really tight blue jeans and a thin metallic silvery top with thin shoulder straps. The jeans she had on hugged her crotch in such away that they didn't quite give her camel toe but it made that area look smaller then what it actually would have been.

We arrived at the Red Caboose Motel at around four o' clock and grabbed out luggage and took them in to our Caboose. In that area not too many places were going to be open much longer so Brenda and I decided to head out to grab a quick bite to eat before everything closed for the night. We go to one of the local eateries and ordered out food.

As soon as we got there, the waitress closed and locked the door behind us.

"Closing up are ya?" I ask.

"We will be shortly, don't want too many people in here." She said. "Sit anywhere." The waitress continued.

Brenda and I walk over to the one two seat tables and sit down. Only a few other people were in the restaurant besides us. I kindly nodded to a gentleman and his wife sitting across the room and looked around.

"Place is jumping, huh?" I joked.

Brenda laughed and buried her head into a menu.

A few minutes later, the waitress comes to take our order.

"What can I get you guys to drink?" She asks.

"Go ahead Brenda, ladies first." I say.

"I'll have a Coke please." Brenda says.

"Alright, and you sir?" the waitress asks me.

"Well, uh, do you have any raspberry iced tea?" I ask.

"Sure do." She responded.

"Thank you." I tell her.

The waitress tells us that she'd be right back with out drinks and to take our orders.

As we wait, Brenda and I continue to converse, and laugh and a few minutes later the waitress brings us our drinks.

"Alright, are we ready to order?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'll have the chicken breast sandwich and an order of fries, and uh, some onion rings, I guess." Brenda says.

"Alright, and you?" The waitress asks.

"I'll have the same, but with out the onion rings, please." I tell her.

Brenda and I spend about an hour in the restaurant, being the last two customers in there and when we finished out dinner, we head out.

While it was still daylight, I decided to just take a short ride before returning to the motel. Around Eight 'O Clock, we get back to the motel and head in for the rest of the night. Brenda sits down on the computer chair and I sit down on the bed. We begin another conversation and about twenty minutes later, Brenda excuses herself to change.

Minutes later, Brenda returns clad only in a black bra and a pair of silvery metallic color panties. Her thin frame and olive skin turned me on in milliseconds

"Whoa" I exclaimed.

"Your not hitting' this." Brenda says.

"I didn't pl..." I began.

"I will give you some head though." She says cutting me off.

Brenda kneels in front of me and grips my cock through my pants, then undoes them.

Wasting no time Brenda wraps her lips around the head of my cock and takes it down into her through with a long slow gulp.

"Are you sure you don't want me to eat your Pussy or anything?" I ask.

"Mmm,mmm." Brenda hums with my cock between her lips.

"Suit yourself." I tell her.

I lay back and watch Brenda's lips slide down then back up.

After a few minutes, I stand up off the bed and begin to rapidly face fuck Brenda. Rhythmic hums arise from Brenda's mouth sounding as if she were humming along to an inaudible song playing on an unseen radio.

With in a few more minutes, I was ready to grease Brenda's face with my load. I let Brenda have her way with it until the last possible second and I grabbed it from her and began jerking it.

Brenda rested her butt on the heels of her feet and calmly waited for her blast. With out telling her I began to cum shooting three huge streams dead center of her face covering her forehead and the bridge of her nose and her lips. Two more thick streams land in her hair and one last stream catches her in her left eye.

The last few drops of my sperm fall onto Brenda's chest and run down between her tits. When I finish cumming, Brenda smiles and rapidly clapping her hands together.

"Yay!" she says, mocking her Disney Channel character, London Tipton.

"Oh shit, I was going to ask you to do that, I love when London does that on the show." I tell her.

Brenda laughs and leans forward, licking a bit of cum from the head of my cock.

"Mmm, I can't wait to see what's in store for tomorrow." She says.

As with Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale, Brenda spend about a week with me, hanging out around Amish Country, Pennsylvania before returning to California.