A Lunch Break To Remember

Story Info
Kiefer and Reiko enjoy lunch on the set of "24".
4k words
4.58
34.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evita
Evita
4 Followers

”And ….. Action!”

The voice of the director, Jon Cassar set the whole crew of ”24” in motion, actors moving around in what was supposed to be the main office of CTU headquarters. The apparent urgency of the situation ment that a lot of people were walking or half-running between each other in the narrow space between tables and chairs. Intentionally or sometimes unintentionally bumping into each other, but it all added to the tense atmosphere that was called for.

Reiko Aylesworth walked briskly up to the two men standing in the aisle between the staircase and a computer desk, where a woman was sitting with her head bowed, supposedly reading the files lying in front of her.

As Reiko reached them, she said: ”Here, Jack. All the information you’ll need is in this file. Should there be anything missing, just call me or Tony over your cell phone.”

Kiefer Sutherland turned towards her, taking the file from her hand, opened it to glance at the papers and at the same time said: ”Thanks, Michelle! We’ll be off then! As he turned to walk away he bumped into her, and she felt the back of his hand brush quickly over her left breast. With his head turned away from the camera, he gave her a naughty smile before he continued towards the back of the set.

She turned, smiling slightly herself, and headed in the opposite direction. She didn’t believe for a moment that the touch had been accidental. So he wanted to play …..?

”And …… Cut! Great, everybody! Time for lunch. We’ll start again in an hour! The director’s words got everybody moving off the set, chatting and laughing. ”Wait a minute, Kiefer! Can I have a quick word with you before you leave?”

”Yeah, sure,” Kiefer said and headed towards Cassar. Reiko stood looking after him, and when most of the other actors and staff members had left, she slowly followed him, seemingly on her way off the set like everybody else. But as she passed the two men she reached out and quickly squeezed Kiefer’s ass, then continued out the door, smiling smugly to herself.

Almost immediately she heard someone come half-running after her down the corridor. A moment later her own ass was grabbed from behind, but the hands didn’t move away again, and she felt Kiefer’s hot breath on her neck as he whispered in her ear: ”You naughty girl! Be careful I don’t sue you for sexual harassment!”

She turned around, a girlish innocent smile on her face. ”Harassment? What do you mean? Don’t you know that at your age it’s called staff benefits? I was just testing the goods, by the way …”

”So? Did you find anything you’d like to try on, or were you looking for something a little more substantial? Kiefer moved closer so that his body was only inches away from her. ”It’s lunch. Aren’t you hungry? Maybe we could eat together?

Reiko looked up into his teasing eyes. ”Yeah, I’m rather hungry. But I forgot my lunch pack. Do you have something I could eat instead? She let her hand slide up his thigh.

Kiefer took her hand, moving it towards his crotch. ”Well, I think I might have just what you need. It’s here in my right pocket …… Can you feel it?

He pressed her hand against the bulge of his cock and she let her hand stroke over it slowly. ”Wow! I don’t think I need much time to decide. It feels like it’s just my size! She turned and hurried down the corridor. ”Come on! Let’s eat in my dressing room today!

A few minutes, and they’d reached Reiko’s dressing room. Quickly they slipped inside and Reiko locked the door behind them. She didn’t have time to turn around before Kiefer grabbed her from behind, his hands stroking her breasts through the thin fabric of her low-cut blouse. He kissed her neck, mumbling in her ear: ”God, I sure am hungry today!

Reiko turned her head, trying to reach his mouth. He took her by the shoulders, turning her around roughly and pressing her up against the wall. His mouth came trashing down on hers, his hands cupping her face and lifting it towards his own. She hungrily wellcomed him as he invaded her mouth. Their tongues swirled around in a frenzied dance, darting from her mouth to his and back. Licking and biting at each other’s lips, kissing every part of each other’s faces.

Still kissing, Reiko tore at Kiefer’s close-fitting, longsleeved T-shirt that was tucked inside his pants. As soon as she succeeded in yanking it free she pulled it over his head, dropping it to the floor. Her heart was racing and she felt as if all her blood was rushing towards her lower body. She sure was hungry, too!

Her lips found his again, as she ran her hands up his arms to his shoulders, then letting her palms carress his naked chest. Her fingers were sliding through his chest hair, taking his nipples between her fingertips. Squeezing and rolling them gently, she felt them grow hard under her touch. Then her hands reached down to grab his firm ass, pressing him towards her.

Kiefer’s mouth left hers to continue down her throat, licking and nibbling his way to the cleavage of her breasts. He kissed the soft skin, sucking at her nipples through the fabric of her blouse, making them stand out hard and almost hurting in their confinement. Quickly he pulled the blouse over her head and then expertly opened her bra with one hand, yanking it off her to let it drop to the floor. He cupped her firm breasts, letting his hands glide over them and again licking and sucking at her nipples.


Standing so close, Reiko could feel Kiefer’s erection growing against her abdomen, and she started tearing at his belt, finally getting it off and immediately trying to unzip his fly. The pressure from inside made it difficult and she swore, half-laughing, under her breath. ”Come on! I want it! Now!”

His hands had left her breasts, now drawing her tight, knee-long skirt up around her waist to give him free access to what was waiting so impatiently for him. He laughed, too: ”You just have to work harder! It’s all a matter of technique! Like this!

The fingers of his right hand quickly slipped inside her panties, finding her wet pussy. Without ceremony he let his index and middle fingers penetrate her, rotating them inside her, while his thumb was rubbing at her throbbing clit. She gasped and pressed herself against his hand. As he continued to tease her with his fingers while his other hand returned to play with her breasts, she managed to unzip his fly, pull his pants down his thighs and grab his cock.

Now it was his turn to gasp, as her hand encircled the thick shaft and started to stroke up and down with firm but teasingly slow movements. Reiko raised her head towards him and mumbled: ”I want my lunch!

He yanked at her panties, tearing the fabric, then grabbed her ass and lifted her up, again pressing her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his hips, her arms around his shoulders. He paused for a few seconds, and then she felt herself being impaled as he rammed his cock into her, taking her breath away.

Kiefer started moving in and out of her, slowly at first, but then with increasing speed and force. Driving his cock to the bottom of her pussy, pulling almost all the way out, and then hammering into her again, tilting his hips to rub against her clit with each thrust. He was groaning and panting with the effort of holding her up and fucking her at the same time, beads of sweat forming on his face.

Reiko moaned, her legs pressing around his hips and her fingers digging into his shoulders. She could already feel an orgasm building, and she panted between each thrust: ”Oh, God …. this feels so good! ….. Come on! Keep …. going! …. Make me cum!! A moment later the muscles of her pussy contracted violently around Kiefer’s cock and she bit down on his shoulder, trying to stifle a scream of pleasure.

Kiefer’s warm lips were kissing her neck as he kept sliding in and out of her, more slowly now but still enough to send shivers up her spine. He looked at her, chuckling, as she lifted her flushed face from his shoulder. ”So! How do you like your lunch so far?!

She made a face at him, letting go of his shoulders to run her hands through his hair. ”What do you mean? This was only the ’hors-d’oeuvre! I need a lot more! He grinned, pulling his cock out of her and slowly lowering her to her feet again.

She immediately went down on her knees in front of him, yanking his pants all the way down his legs, and he quickly stepped out of them. She tossed them aside on the floor. She didn’t want anything to disturbe her while she was eating!

She looked up at him with a naughty grin. ”This sausage really looks hot and meaty. Can I taste it? He nodded and spread his legs a little wider. She grabbed his cock with both hands, opening her mouth wide and closing her lips over the head. She couldn’t resist playing with him – circling the head with her tongue and pressing lightly against the tip, then bending down to suck his balls into her mouth. She felt the blood pulsing through the thick veins along the shaft, and her tongue followed them with long, slow strokes towards the cock head.

She looked up at him, smiling wickedly at his expression. It was clear that he wanted her to work on him more seriously, and finally she took the cock into her mouth again, starting to suck it hard. Her hand was stroking the shaft rapidly, her head pumping up and down, eating more and more of him. Stretching the corners of her mouth to the maximum, until the cock was bumping against the back of her throat.

He was breathing heavily, moaning with pleasure, as he stood looking down at her, admiring her handy-work. She moved her hands to clutch his ass cheeks, forcing him to thrust his hips against her, fucking her mouth. She let go of his ass with one hand, but only to take hold of his tight balls, squeezing and pulling at them in time with her sucking.

Suddenly she felt his hands grabbing her head, holding it still. He gasped, throwing his head back, and then his cum was shooting into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed quickly to get as much of it as possible, but still some was running down her chin, dripping onto her breasts.

When she had sucked him dry she sat back on her heels, looking up at him while she whiped the semen off her face and chest, then slowly and sensuously licked each finger clean. ”Mmmm! That was good! Just what I needed!

He laughed, reaching down to take her hand, and dragged her up to stand pressed close against him. ”I’m glad you liked it! And you can always ask for a second helping, you know ….. He rotated his hips a little, making his cock stroke against her. ”But what about me? Am I on a diet, or what?! I want something to eat, too!

”Well, what would you like? She backed through the room towards the couch, at the same time freeing herself of her skirt. It didn’t serve any purpose around her waist anyhow! Her hands were stroking slowly over her stomach towards her pubic hair and she licked her lips, enjoying the salty taste of his cum on them.

He followed her, catching her around the waist, letting his hands slide down to cup her ass cheeks. He bent forward and his dark, growling voice whispered in her ear: ”Something warm and soft …. moist. Something I can suck and press my tongue into …. do you have anything like that?

They had reached the couch and he gently pushed her down to land on her back, her legs dangling over the edge and her feet still on the floor. As he was staring hungrily at her, she spread her legs and reached down to part her labiae, giving him a clear view of her wet pussy. ”Here it is – now come and eat it!

Quickly he went to his knees on the floor in front of her, reaching behind her and pulling her forward to sit on the edge of the couch. Bending down, he began kissing and licking his way very slowly up the inside of her thighs. The light stubble on his chin tickled the already hot and sensitive skin, and the closer he came to her pussy, the faster Reiko was breathing.

After what seemed like a hundred years he was through playing with her. She jumped as she felt his hot breath on her pussy. He was blowing gently at her clean-shaven lips, letting his tongue just barely touch them. She squirmed to get him to lick her harder. It felt as if her pussy was on fire! He started licking at her outher labiae, long strokes that stopped just short of her throbbing clit. Sucking them into his mouth, his lips drawing lightly at them to allow him entrance to the moist, hot cave inside.


When his tongue penetrated her, she jerked violently, but he held her thighs in a firm grip as he was pressing his tongue in and out of her, lapping at her flowing juices. He kept licking and sucking, letting go of her thighs so that his hands could spread her lips even wider. She lifted her legs to rest them on his shoulders, holding him against her.

Finally his tongue moved up to her blod-engorged clit, the tip of his tongue just touching it. She closed her eyes and moaned as he started licking at it rapidly, stroking and circling it . With two fingers he lifted the hood to give him direct access, sucking her clit into his mouth and biting down on it gently. Reiko almost lost her breath, reaching down to grab his head and at the same time lifting her hips towards his face.

Again he inserted two fingers into her hungry pussy, fucking her with them while his tongue kept swirling around her clit, sucking and drinking from her. At last she lost all control, trashing about as she came like an explosion. Only Kiefer’s arms around her hips prevented her from falling off the couch.

When her breathing was back to something like normal, he moved up to sit beside her on the couch, gently running his fingertips up and down her body. He bowed his head to lick at the sweat running down between her breasts, nuzzling the soft skin as he did it. Then he lifted his face towards her, smiling mischievously as he said: ”Sorry, but I’m really thirsty, and I just saw some water running here ….. Hope you don’t mind that I help myself?

She slapped his cheek playfully. ”How can you be thirsty? You’ve just spent ten minutes drinking! But if you absolutely have to have some more, let me get you something a little cooler She disentangled herself from his arms and got to her feet, heading for the small refrigerator in the corner.

Kifer sat looking at her shapely legs and inviting backside. He looked at his watch. Lunck break almost over …. But at the same time he felt his balls tingling, his cock getting hard again. To hell with it! He stood up and tip-toed after Reiko across the room. She bent down to take a bottle of water from the fridge, and the sight of her still moist pussy made up his mind for him.

He moved closer, encircling her waist with both arms and pressing her towards him. He bent down to nuzzle her shoulder, at the same time moving one hand up to cup her breast. ”Come to think of it …. I’d rather have some dessert!” he whispered, kissing her ear.

Reiko leaned back against him. ”But, Kiefer ….. We’re due back on the set in ten minutes! She tried to make it sound professional and conscientious, but it was really difficult. With soft, hot lips kissing her neck, a gentle hand carressing her breast – and a building hard-on pressing against her lower back!

”Oh, come on! I’m not even in the next scene. And Jon never gets started on time anyhow! His other hand sneaked down between her legs, two fingers nestling between her labiae and his thumb gently stroking her clit. She leaned back against his chest and sighed with pleasure. Ok, just ten minutes more ……

She reached behind her, caressing his face. He caught her hand with his lips, kissing the palm and taking her middle finger into his mouth, sensuously sucking at it, letting his tongue circle the finger tip. Reiko closed her eyes to just enjoy the feeling of his warm body pressed against hers, one hand playing over her breast and the other buried in her steaming hot pussy.

As she did every time they were making love, she wondered how he managed to set her body on fire like no other man she’d ever known. Yes, he had a big cock and knew how to use it, and his hands seemed to be able to find every sensitive spot on her body, but still ….. His wonderful, warm lips and his agile tongue ….. His voice, dark and smooth as silk, when he whispered in her ear …..

He turned her around to face him. His hands cupped her face and again his lips cought hers in a long, hot kiss. He stared into her eyes, mumbling: ”You’re amazing! I just can’t get enough of you! She looked back at him, seeing the animal hunger burning in those green, intense eyes. And she knew the answer to her own question: she had never had a lover that desired her like this, that made her feel like the sexiest woman alive, that seemed to never get enough of her.

Her heart was pounding and she could feel her skin flushing up all over her body, her pussy screaming to be filled up again. She reached behind him to grab his ass, pressing him towards her. Reaching down between their bodies she closed her hand around his cock, stoking it lightly and enjoying the expression on his face, his eyes closed and mouth half-opened in a low moan of pleasure. Still holding him she backed through the room, until her back bumped against the table.

They stood for a while kissing deeply, their hands roaming over each other’s bodies, but suddenly Kiefer took hold of her again, quickly turning her around to face the table. He took her by the shoulder and pressed her forward to make her stand leaning on her elbows. He stood close behind her, one hand on her lower back while the other carressed her ass cheeks. He reached between them to press three fingers into her pussy, finding it dripping wet and just waiting for him.

Reiko stood bent over the table, her legs trembling with anticipation. She could feel his cock against her ass, but still he was just carressing her, teasing her. At last she turned her face to look back at him, panting: ”Come on! Or should I call Jon, asking him to give me my dessert?! Kiefer grinned at her, retracting his fingers from her to stroke his cock for a moment till it was rock-hard again.

She felt the massive head pressing lightly against her wet labiae, and she held her breath. Then a powerful thrust almost flattened her against the table, knocking the air out of her lungs. She got back up on her elbows and started pushing back against Kiefer as he was ramming his cock into her, holding her by the hips. She reached behind her, trying to touch him and he bent over her back, kissing her neck and lifting one hand to squeeze her breast, rolling the nipple and pulling at it lightly.

She whimpered and moaned, her fists clutching at the edges of the table top. She could feel his sweat mingling with her own as their bodies were rubbing against each other, his hot breath on her shoulder. He panted raggedly into her ear, almost laughing: ”Do you think Jon could give you this? Should I send for him to help me?

”No …. it’s quite all right, thank you!”, she managed to say. It was hard to speak when he was fucking her like this, driving himself into her with such force that she had a hard time not falling off the small table. And being very close to coming didn’t make talking easier!

He reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit rapidly, whispering: ”Come on! I want you to cum with me …..! Her whole body was trembling out of control, the only thing keeping her standing being his weight pressing her against the table. The hot tingling started in her clit, spreading throughout her body, and she cried out loud, throwing her head back against his shoulder.

His hands shot up to cover hers as he buried his face in her hair, his body shuddering against her back. He stopped moving, holding his breath for a moment, and then she felt him cuming deep inside her. He groaned, sounding almost like a wounded animal, and with both arms around her waist he pressed her up against him. Still holding her, he was sliding very slowly in and out of her dripping pussy, as he gradually went soft inside her.

Evita
Evita
4 Followers
12