A Lunch To Remember

Story Info
He's intrigued by his wife exposing herself.
2.2k words
4.07
56.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing that is very intriguing to me is the thought of my beautiful and very sexy wife exposing herself in public. Not the flasher type of exposing that would just be creepy with images of the creepy old man in the trench coat walking up to a beautiful lady and flashing his pathetic cock at her. No what really turns me on is the thought of her "accidentally" exposing herself to another man or woman in a public place. My wife has always been very sexually conservative, at least in public, now in the confines of our own bedroom she will try most anything and loves to fuck like a wild woman and this is very sexy indeed. I love my wife deeply and she is without doubt my very best friend in the world. She normally keeps her pussy neatly trimmed and shaved and I would love for another man to be able to "catch" a glimpse of it. It turns me on deeply knowing that he might want her but it will be me that she goes home with and tries to fuck my brains out.

We have been married for almost 25 years and due to some circumstances beyond our control we have had to be separated for the past year and have had to learn new and inventive ways to relieve our sexual tension as we are both very sexual people. We have participated numerous times in cyper sex over the web cam which was very sexy indeed. She even made me a sexy video of her in which she was very turned on, and pleasuring her sexy little pussy with her favorite toys as well as her little fingers and then mailed it to me.

The sexiest thing that we did while I was gone was to simply talk. We talked about everything. We talked for hours about all the stuff that I had fantasized about or had secretly done and the stuff that she had developed an interest in or actually done over the past few years. This was the hottest thing either of us had ever done what so ever. We were actually in pain with desire for each other and that only feed the conversations.

During one of our conversations I explained to her my desire to have her "accidentally" expose her neatly shaved pussy to another man or woman. At first I was a little worried that maybe she would think this was a little freakish and would not be open to the idea. But, much to my surprise, she seemed open to the idea. She was, however, a little apprehensive at first but soon opened to the idea as she realized that I didn't want her to simply "flash" someone but instead I wanted her to play with someone which would no doubt terribly turn her on and then she would go home and make mad, long passionate love all night long until her little pussy was worn completely out.

We continued to occasionally discuss this fantasy and finally one day I concocted a plan for her to get a chance to try this out for real. The deal we had made was that she would only "accidentally" expose herself if I was present and that was more for safety reasons than anything else and the fact that this was my fantasy anyway.

I always have my wife do sexy little things through-out the day to keep her cute little pussy all wet and aching for my cock and she never hesitates to fulfill my wishes because she does not want to be punished later that night.

On the particular day that the plan was to be put into action I had ordered her to go to work that day wearing only a mid-thigh length skirt with no undies underneath. This came as no surprise as I had asked her to do this before and had her masturbate to orgasm at her desk and in various other locations. About an hour before lunch I called her and told her to meet me at the food court at the mall near where she worked. I went on to explain that I would meet her there but that she was to get her food and sit at a table near me to eat. I would find a seat were I felt there would be someone that she could actually expose her little pussy to. She was to figure out various ways to accidently accomplish this order.

I arrived at the food court about fifteen minutes before I knew she would be there and as I scanned the room I saw a couple of tables near, but not too close to, a group of business looking guys that were just beginning their lunch. I knew this would be the perfect place as no matter where she sat at least two of them would have a perfect view of her pussy.

I went and got me something to eat and sat at my table where I would have a perfect view of all the action. I would have an excellent view of her and the gentlemen seated at the table. Right on time I look up and see my sexy wife walking through the food court, god did she ever look hot, carrying some books and papers in her hand and it donned on me that this was a part of her nasty plan to turn me and some poor unexpecting man on. She finally sees me and I covertly nodded to her and pointed out her table and the group of men seated at the other table.

She sat her books and things down on the table and went and got her lunch and returned to the table and instantly began her little game. As she sat down I noticed that she spread her legs slightly allowing her skirt to ride up ever so slightly and someone would have gotten a glimpse of her pussy right then if they had been looking.

She began to eat while at the same time working her legs open and closed ever so slightly. It was at this point that my cock had grown to full erection and was bulging against the fabric in my pants which was sexy in itself as I was sitting there with no undies on myself. At the same time one of the men at the table must have noticed as well as I saw him lean over to his neighbor and whisper something to him and from that point they could not keep their eyes off of my sexy hot wife and she must have noticed too as she was getting braver with her actions now not even attempting to rearrange her skirt as it slid up exposing her sexy snatch.

She started laying her books and papers out on the table like she was working during lunch and that she was totally unaware of her accidental little exposure. She would be sitting there and have to stretch to look at something in a book on the table and her skirt would ride up giveing a full frontal view of her neatly shaved pussy. Then she would sit back and look at another piece of paper and let her legs fall open again exposing that pretty hot wet cunt of hers.

This went on back and forth for several minutes and then I noticed that all four men at the table in front of her were now trying to nonchalantly turn and catch a glimpse of her pussy a pussy that would no doubt be filled with my hot very hard cock in only a matter of minutes in the mall parking lot. I knew how extremely turned on I was and could only imagine, from her actions, that she was equally as turned on and that meant me getting to fuck her in the parking lot before she goes back to lunch.

Just then, almost as on cue, I see her sit back again letting her sexy legs fall slightly open and she picks up her phone and I hear her calling her boss at work and telling him that she would be a little late returning from lunch. She gathered her things from the table and slides around to stand and completely spread her legs in my direction giving me a wonderful view of her now very wet wanting pussy. She made eye contact with me and motioned me towards the door. I allowed her to get in front of me as we left the mall so I could watch her sexy ass with no undies shake in front of me on the way out to my truck.

As we arrived at the truck she turned and gave me one of the most passionate kisses I can ever remember her giving me and I let my hand slid down and under her skirt. I knew that she was turned on but I had to see just how turned on she actually was. When my hand arrived at it's destination I instantly got my answer. Her pussy juices were flowing down her inner thighs and she was simply sopping wet and hot with desire. It was apparent that she had actually cum while sitting there letting another man she her sexy pussy and she knew that very soon she would get that hot wet pussy thoroughly taken care of by my tongue and cock.

I opened the door and assisted her getting into the back seat and she returned the favor by pulling my head down between her legs before I could even get the door closed. I finally fumbled around and managed to close the door all the while paying attention to her sopping wet snatch. She was so very hot and turned on and her little clit was as hard as a rock and standing straight out. She instantly began to quiver as soon as I touched it with my hot tongue and then when I took it into my mouth she began to squeeze my head between her legs in an earth shattering orgasm. She was crying out loudly in cries of pure ecstasy and came in my mouth. I cleaned up every last drop of her very sweet juices and I knew that she now needed my hard hot cock buried deep in her pussy as badly as I did.

I slid my pants down revealing my cock to her and she just spread her legs as wide apart as the confines of the back seat of a pick-up truck would allow and reached out and grabbed and guided my cock to her waiting and wanting pussy. As my cock enter her pussy she rolled her head back, eyes closed, and started to buck around like a wild animal making the entire truck shake and move for anyone to see and all she can say was "deeper, deeper". So, I put her sexy legs on my shoulders and proceed to drill her pussy as hard and deep as I could until she lets out the sexiest moan of pure pleasure that I have ever heard and I began to feel that twinge of pleasure in the base of my cock and knew it would not be long until I would blow my load deep inside of her sexy pussy.

Within a few seconds I had an earth shattering orgasm of my own, unloading streams and streams of hot cum deep inside of her little snatch and then collapsed onto her. We lay there for a few minutes as my dick is still inside her pussy but she needed to go back to work.

She said that there was no way she could go back to work all nasty with our cum dripping down her legs and that her order for me for the day was to clean her pussy all up clean with my tongue. I looked at her for a second with a puzzled look on my face and she broke my look when she asked what I was waiting on. I certainly did not want to be punished that night so I complied with her orders.

I went back down between her legs to her little cunt where my dick had only moments before spewed a large amount of cum deep inside of her and was now beginning to ooze out. I tried at first to avoid my own cum but quickly realized that that was going to be impossible but at least I wanted to get the taste of her pussy on my tongue first. Then I reluctantly sampled a small amount of my own cum. I had never tasted male cum before but I quickly realized that it was not that bad after all. The more I licked the better it tasted and mixed with my wife's sweet juices it tasted that much better. Finally, I was proud to report to my wife the accomplishment of her orders and that she could now go back to work with a very clean very well used little pussy. I kissed her so that she could taste us both and told her to enjoy the rest of her day.