A Lustful Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Her day starts with a hot bath, and gets even better.
884 words
3.38
11.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed out of bed refreshed fully as only a long passionate night could give. She sat on the side of the tub and ran her hand under the running water waiting on it to get hot. When she was satisfied that the water was hot enough she slowly turned the knob and let the shower cascade over her. She gently ran her hands over her skin. Groping her breast massaging and squeezing them. She looked down into the tub and seen the evidence of beach sand washing down the drain.....

Smiling she closed her eyes and leaned her head back as her free hand made its way between her legs. She gently rubbed her pussy lips, rubbing them first gently and slowly getting faster and harder until she gently came over her fingers then, wanting more she slid a finger inside herself. Working her fingers faster and harder inside of herself she began trying desperately to relive the sensuous pleasures from the night before.

Finally she steps out of the shower, a little disappointed, and quickly dries off she steps into a pair of jeans and white snug tank.

After a quick drink she decides to take a stroll thru the town. Maybe a distraction, she thought as she grabbed her denim jacket and closed the door behind her.

She slowly makes her way down a almost deserted street in the town. She sees a ocean blue satin dress modeled by a slim mannequin in a store window. She stops to admire the dress and the memories of the night before.

Lost in her own thoughts she never heard the stranger as he walked up behind her. "That would look wonderful on you," he whispered in her ear as he slowly rubbed her shoulders. Startled she turns around, still trapped between his arms. She finds her self staring into the jaded green eyes of her nameless lover. She gasps and leans against him, her arms trapped gently between his chest and her. "A dress like that I could never afford," she whispers against him.

"Let's go try it on," he coaxed her, gently leading her inside and motioning to the sales lady to follow them with the dress in hand. The sales lady smiled as she led the two to the dressing rooms and unlocked the one at the very end.

"Anything for you, sir," she said handing him the dress and turning her back as he walked in behind the young woman and closing the dressing room door.

He gently kissed her as he pulled the denim jacket off of her.

She freed herself of the jacket and wrapped her arms around his neck not wanting the kiss to end. He pulled away gently as he slowly removes her tank top, his lips lingering over her breast. The warmth from his breath and the coolness from his tongue sending gentle waves of pleasure over her body. He slid his hands up her thighs cupping her firm ass before slowly lowering her jeans. On his knees in front of her he gently helped her step out of her pants discarding them to one side. He kissed her, lightly shaven, mound lightly. He gently ran his tongue up her slender waist, slowly he makes his up to her breast.

Gently caressing and kissing her breast. Making his way up to her neck. Kissing her neck biting gently. All of a sudden he pulls her tightly against him kissing her passionately. Gasping for breath she backs up pulling his shirt out of his jeans. Biting her bottom lip into to her mouth innocently she slowly unbuttons his shirt. Sliding his shirt down his arms she playfully flicks his nipple with her tongue, biting it gently in her mouth. Slowly kissing down his muscular stomach. Unbuckling his belt and sliding his jeans to the floor. She starts massaging his semi hard cock. She licks her lips staring into his eyes with a grin before gently sucking the head of him inside her mouth. She reaches down cupping his balls in one hand as slowly works him deeper inside her mouth. She moans lightly as the head of his cock gently knocks against the back of her throat as she rolls her tongue around him and pulls her mouth smoothly back up off of him.

His breath deepens as he pulls her to her feet and leans her against the back wall pulling her well rounded ass into him as he gently enters her from behind. He wraps his arm around her cupping her breast, thrusting deeper within her moist pussy as he pulls and pinches her nipples gently. She lets a quiet moan escape her.

She thrust her hips tighter against him as he thrust himself deeper, harder against her. "Don't Stop," she gasps as she slams herself against him meeting his every thrust. Finally he wraps his arms around her pulling her against him as they climax simultaneously. Gasping for air she slowly moves off of him and moves to get her clothes on.

"What are you doing," he ask, " I brought you in here to see the dress on you and I mean to see you in it."

Smiling she turns her back to him and slips the dress over her head.