A.M.K.O. Film Studio Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

I was so pleased that Jim appeared more at ease and he was actually smiling again. Arnold's no nonsense, direct approach had put Jim's mind at ease.

"Thanks Arnold, What did you have in mind?" He replied eagerly.

"You girls go and get the kettle on, if you would? I want to show Jim the last shots at the beach. Let me know when Monica gets back and we'll have lunch together, eh!" He looked at me.

Arnold had taken charge! I nodded and guided Olivia toward the lunch room.

"Don't be too long." I agreed reluctantly.

Arnold turned back to Jim.

"Now where were we? Oh yes! Lets look at that footage and have a talk. Come with--"

That was the last I heard as we left them to it. Olivia and I both dropped our clothing in the bedroom and made our way toward the lunch room. I was slightly annoyed about the way Arnold had dismissed us so imperialistically but sensed that he would be discrete and not show Jim anything that I wouldn't like him to see just yet. Olivia, on the other hand, seemed as eager to please as always. She was so tensed up with sexual anticipation and only seemed to be focussed on Jim's last throwaway comment at the beach before the others re-joined us. Her body was vibrant and she was enjoying her own nudity as much as I was. Living with Michelle, like she had, hadn't been a complete waste of time.

"Did Jim really mean it.--About getting some practise in after lunch, I mean?" She giggled. "I do hope so!"

"Well, If he didn't, I think we might be able to change his mind, my love. Especially now, seeing that we're all ready for a bit of action." I turned on the kettle. "Just you see!"

TO BE CONTINUED IN A.M.K.O CH.5 {Tomorrow?}

(The Final in the current series?)

AUTHOR'S NOTE; Your votes on chapters 4 and 5 will determine whether I write further stories along the current theme. Email your comments by all means. Katrina, 'The Wilful Exhibitionist' has many future possibilities for further adventures.

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12